The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R ))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R )) - Page 4 Empty Re: gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R ))

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:44 pm

He raised a brow when she said that no man had caught her attention as badly as he had. He moved from his side of the carriage to her's to sit beside her. "Well if you know what I am thinking then you should not have to ask?" He moved a hand to her face and caressed it, then moving his hand down to her neck and then down to her tits, lightly caressing them with his fingers. "So if you have been thinking about it more lately, then perhaps you will not find my touch displeasing."

Moving his hand down further he unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and moved it away from her tits leaving them completely exposed. "Would you not like to feel my hands take your tits and squeeze them?" he moved his hand over her tits again and a finger around their hardening nipples.

Back to top Go down

gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R )) - Page 4 Empty Re: gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:57 pm

she watched him get up and move to her side of the carriage, not sure what he was up to just yet before he spoke, '' i said i think i know what your thinking.. not a mind reader remember.. could plenty of other things you where thinking.. '' she mumbled, her breathing hitched slightly when he caressed her face before having his hand move to lightly brush over her breast. mouth suddenly try she shifted a little, couldn't help the nervousness that some how crept in. '' umm. don't think you could ever displease anyone. ''

she was finding it slightly harder to concentrate on his words as he unbuttoned her shirt, exposing smooth skin and her breasts to his attention and wandering hands. This was something new, definitely not unpleasant but certainly scared the hell out of her to the point where she didn't know whether to bolt out of the carriage or stay. usually she bolted when she was nervous. A shiver of pleasure ran up her spine as his fingers teased her nipples as they reacted to his touch, '' maybe.... doesn't seem to to unpleasant. '' she frowned, mentally kicking herself, wondering where the hell her brains went, that response definitely sounded stupid to her. she was going to blame him for that, he was distracting her, making it hard to think making her body seem to ache in places she didn't even know it could ache. even her breasts where beginning to feel sensitive.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:49 pm

He could not blame her for being nervvous. She had never been exposed to what he was doing and was about to do. He smiled when she answered his question about having him squeeze her tits. Putting an arm around her shoulders he took one tit in that hand and the other tit in his other hand and squeezed them. They felt good in his hands and he enjoyed squeezing them. He continued squeezing her lovely tits and then took the hard nipples between his fingers and pinched them and pulled on them. "How does it feel?" he asked her as he continued playing with her tits.

"They feel good. Firm and soft. Enjoyable to play with." he leaned in and kissed her neck. "There are other things a man does to a woman that will make her feel even more pleasure." he moved his mouth down to her tits and kissed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 pm

her breath hitched again as he pinched and pulled on her nipples after putting his arm around her, shifting a little and uncurling her legs out from under her bottom she bit her lip and squirmed, what he was doing already had her feeling heat and wetness between her legs. she couldn't help the small little shivers of pleasure coursing through her body again. '' feels okay. '' she mumbled, almost too damn shy to even talk now, she was a bit embarrassed but didn't pull away from his touch.

she felt her own pulse jump at his lips being on her throat with small kisses, swallowing again she tried to pay attention to what he was doing, which was a bit difficult for her at the moment. feeling the feather light touch of his mouth on her breasts this time she actually did jump slightly, '' umm... li-like what?" damn now she was stuttering, atleast in the dark he couldn't see her flushed face, though she was fairly certain her skin was a little heated from it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 pm

William grinned and flicked his toung over her tits' nipples, as he continued squeezing them. When she shifted, putting her legs down he noticed they were spread a bit. Moving a hand down from her tits he moved it over the naked skin of her stomach and then between her legs. He felt the wetness there and chuckled. "You are already getting quite wet from me just playing with your tits." He began to rubb her pussy through the cloth of her pants.

"Now if you want to really feel the pleasure that my touch can bring you, remove your pants." he told her as he rubbed her pussy and squeezed one of her tits hard. He breathing and shivers of pleasure told him she was enjoying what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:18 pm

she bit her lip slightly, didn't even think her face could go any redder but she felt it, '' sorry '' mumbled slightly , unsure if her being wet was a good thing but by the way he was acting, it most likely was. this time she didn't jump when she felt his hand move to rub her through her pants, just squirmed more, it was a bit of a shock but she managed to only squirm against his hand.

he was definitely enticing her into wanting to feel more, his touch didn't hurt, felt good, she only thought for a moment about removing her pants before shifting slightly , she was still nervous, her fingers a little clumsy on the pants before she managed to pull them off and let them fall to the floor.. she did jump this time from the hard squeeze of one of her breasts. she wasn't really sure if she liked the small roughness but decided it was okay.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 pm

She was quick to remove her pants. It seemed she wanted to find out more and he was more then willing to show her. His hand began caressing her pussy before slipping a finger within the wet folds. "Tell me how you like this." he told her as he began fingering her. Squeezing her one tit and pinching it's nipple and now fingering her pussy would be giving her quite new sensations. He again kissed her neck and chest. "This is just a sample of what you can and will feel." He told her.

She was one that had no idea of what a man could do to her, what pleasures she could experience from all that would be done to her. Though he would not mind fucking her pussy, he did not want to take her virginity. She might find a husband that would want her to be a virgin. But that did not rule out him fucking her up her ass. She would need to learn how to take it there. So he decided to get her hot and wanting before he greased her ass and fucked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:33 pm

she couldn't help but squirm against him, unable to hold still at all as he fingered her, it was strange, but it was easy to make the decision that she liked it., she watched him a little from her half closed eyes, getting a little more worked up from the multiple things he was doing. when asked how she liked it she felt herself blush a little but not as much as before making herself respond to his inquiry. '' certainly isn't a bad thing i don't think. ... i am actually enjoying it'' she mumbled, leaning back on her hands slightly for support as she moved against his hand more that was teasing her pussy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:52 pm

"Excellent." he said as he kept making her squirm and feeling the pleasure build. "Now you will feel even more." he grinned as he moved to the floor of the carriage between her legs. He kept fingering her as he knelt between her legs and pushed them apart more. He moved his head between her legs and flicked his toung over the soft flesh of her pussy. He knew that she would have a reaction to what he was doing. As he flicked his toung over her pussy and fingered it, he was acking to fuck her. His cock was hard and wanting to bury itself up inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 pm

slightly confused by his words she watched him warily ,curious to what he was fixing to do.she watched him move to kneel down in front of her, when he pushed her legs apart she barely had time to realize what he was fixing to do before she sucked in a sharp breath of surprise and pleasure at the first tough of his tongue on her, she swore under her breath, nearly coming off the carriage seat as one of her hands automatically went to his hair, holding onto a small fist full of it, though making sure she didn't yank hard. '' bloody hell didn't think you could shock me any more. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:22 pm

As she grabbed his hair and almost came off the bench he chuckled. "Oh there will be alot more, my dear." he told her. "But I don't want to take your virginity and make it difficult for you to find a husband if that is your wish. So I think I will fuck you up your lovely ass. I think you will like it, especially when I keep playing with your tits and pussy." He stopped licking her pussy for a moment to tell her, then went back to it. She was quite new to everything and he didn't think she would mind trying it. After a few more minutes of driving her wild licking and fingering her pussy he again sat next to her.

He removed her shirt completely and made sure her pants were completely removed before opening his pants and freeing his hard cock. "Now for the moment get up on the seat on your hands and knees and I will get your ass lubed for my cock." reaching into his saddle bags he drew out a small jar that had the lubricant in it and opened it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 pm

she was unable to think straight with all the teasing he was doing to her, felt more like a very pleasurable torture to her though, barely registering what he said about her keeping her virginity she could only manage a small nod, though she didn't who in the world would even marry her, anyone who would, most likely will want to know her background and she sure as hell won't tell them she was a slave, one that will be official free at one point, she knew most men would view her differently once they found out.

she barely noticed him taking her clothing completely off before freeing himself from his pants, her gaze immediately dropped down before she felt the heat of another blush, getting more curious now at what he wanted her to do she moved into position, she was still a bit nervous but her curiosity over ruled it pretty much. '' like this?" hoping she was actually doing something right.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 am

Dipping a finger into the lubricant he spread her ass cheeks and pressed his finger against her anal opening and pushed the substance up into her ass. He repeated the process a few more times moving his finger around in her ass to lubricate it. At the same time he reached up and squeezed one of her dangling tits, pulling on the nipple now and then. "I think you will find this quite interesting and hopefully pleasureable." he told her. Giving her tits a couple more rought and hard squeezes he moved behind her, kneeling between her legs as he moved forward and pressed his cock up to her anal opening and pushed against it hard until the head of his cock entered and then slowly pushed the rest of it up inside her. "Damn, that feels nice and tight and good." he grunted out.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:16 pm

she squirmed slightly ,his finger going into her felt weird but his other hand messing with her breast distracted her. pretty much keeping her mind off of what he was doing, when she felt him move again she glanced over at him over her shoulder, slightly confused at what he said. '' hopefully pleasurable?" her eyes widened slightly when he pushed against her opening hard, making her yelp from the initial pain of it, there wasn't a whole lot of room for her to move but didn't mean she didn't try, it was highly uncomfortable and several times she had to wince before he was completely in her.

she barely heard his words as she made herself slowly breath, '' so much for it feeling good'' she muttered, though figured she just needed to relax a little and let her body get used to him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:50 am

As William slowly moved his cock in and out of her ass, he moved a hand to her pussy to rubb it and incert a finger with in. He knew this would help her with his cock filling her ass. He heard her comment and smiled. "It will take a bit to get use to. But after a couple times you should enjoy it as much as I do." Her virgin ass was now no longer that, and he figured that the trip home would be a few days. So to keep heer virginity he would enjoy taking her up the ass in various ways. By the time they got to his kingdom she would have no problem with having a man's cock up her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 am

she gave a slight grunt as he started to move before closing her eyes'' giving as i trust you, i am pretty sure your going to be right about that'' she mumbled, already her body was relaxing against his just because he was moving slowly, letting her get used to it at least, within a few minutes she started to give a soft moan, even slowly pushing back against him as his finger moved in and out of her pussy, adding a little more to the pleasure.

she soon forgot how uncomfortable it had been for the first few movements before she felt nothing else but the slowly building pleasure and getting even more wet than before, she was more then likely going to have to make it up to him later for being a little snippy at him. but right now she was just enjoying it and riding the waves of pleasure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 am

She felt marvelous. His cock burried up in her ass felt extremely good. He let her know it, "You have a fine, tight ass my dear. It feels good around my cock." with his other hand he reached up and squeezed one of her danling tits. "You truely have a body that pleases a man." He noticed that she was now pushing back against his cock, taking up inside her and seemed to be enjoying being fucked in the ass. She would have made an excellent sex slave for any man. Even though he didn't have any slaves, he thought he could make an exception in her case. But again he really didn't like slavery. He prefered the woman giving her self freely.

He began to fuck her ass a bit faster and a bit harder, enjoying the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her tight ass. Soon he could take it no more and rammed his cock up into her ass and held it there as he pumped his cum into her. He let out a growl of satisfaction and held himself against her until his cock receeded on its own. Reaching over he pulled his blankets to the floor of the coach and eased her down from the bench to them and pulled hers down to them as well. "I think this will be much more comfortable he grinned and pulled her up against him and covered them with her blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:52 am

she groaned a little as he kept the pace slow and even, not really paying attention to his words though she knew he was paying compliments about her body. She was already close to a climax by the time he picked up the pace of going harder and faster, surprising her a little but didn't dwell on it as her climax hit right before she felt him ram up into her and hold himself there as he came as well.

She actually jumped a little at his growl of satisfaction, feeling him slowly slip out of her before she was eased to the floor of the coach. Barely even felt the cold chill over her heated skin but relaxed when the blankets settled against her and she found herself pulled against him, Looking up at him slightly , still flushed she eyed the grin that he had on his face, '' definitely a little more room.. '' she yawned slowly, now that the whole rush was over she realized how tired she was, though her thoughts where definitely coming back quickly. She was now wondering where she would go now that she was out of the hands of the two people who had wanted her. Hell she got the feeling darren was still coming after her and that was a bit unsettling.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 am

Darren was running for his life from the prince. He had managed to escape just in time before the soldiers came. He only had a few of his most prized possessions and some gold, but that would not last him forever. He was a business man and he wanted to find Harmony and start again in another kingdom some where far from the prince and his father. He had come to the town where they had been to meet the Duke and learned that the man responsible for his situation was in custody of the Kings men, and that Harmony may have been there. But where she could have gotten to was still a mystry to him. He looked about the town as quietly as he could, not wanting to bring attention to himself by the soldiers.

William held her to him enjoying the feel of her naked body against him. "So I see you liked me fucking you up your ass." he whispered into her ear. He had felt her have her climax just before he filled her ass with his cum. He kissed her shoulder and neck. He heard her yawn and grinned. "Sleep. We still have a good ways to go before you are truely safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:41 pm

she couldn't help the blush again that stole across her cheeks and burned the tips of her ears, feeling his kisses on her shoulder and neck she squirmed slightly even though she was tired.. '' a little.. .. suppose i gotta really get used to it before fully enjoying it'' she mumbled, a little embarrassed but dealt with it easy enough , she shifted her weight again to lean a little more against him, enjoying the warmth from his body against hers she closed her eyes and slowly relaxed, though she had a nagging feeling it would be a long while before she would be safe, Darren was still out there and she knew damn well he wouldn't stop looking for her until he found her. She dozed off for a little while before slowly waking again within a few hours, he was still asleep she could tell by his easy breathing and gentle snoring.

she looked over her shoulder at him slightly , before slowly moving , carefully slipping out from under his arm to pull her clothing on, grimacing slightly as she sat down on the cushion and pulled her feet up, her ass was sore but figured it was one of those drawbacks for first timers in sex.. running her fingers through her hair she glanced out the curtained window of the carriage, figured there would be a few hours yet till dawn. she had plenty of things to worry about, darren for one, especially if he felt she was the reason for his downfall, he would definitely get violent.. william was another, she turned her gaze back to him, it was a little unclear what he was going to do, though she figured he wouldn't marry someone like her, though she was suspecting that she had begun to get feelings for him, scowling at him in his sleep she stared at the window again, men... so complicated.. . figuring once the tattoo was removed, she already knew she could stay at his place for a while atleast until she found somewhere of her own to live. If she got lucky and someone was actually interested in loving her then maybe she would consider it. frankly she really hadn't had any luck with men so far. she rubbed her eyes again and sighed, she really hated the world sometimes, stretching out slightly she glanced back at william before sliding back down to the bedrolls with him, figuring she should try and get alot more sleep then this she layed on top of the covers, not really cold any more before she closed her eyes and made herself relax to drift off to sleep for several more hours.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 pm

William awoke with the first rays of the sun filtering in throught the trees. He propped himself up on and elbow and looked at Harmony. He chuckled when he saw that she was completely dressed. He felt good and rested, ready for another day of travel. But first they would need something to eat and that they had in the bags on the second horse. Rising he opened the door to the carriage and stepped out. It would not take to much time to prepare something.

Moving back to the horses he opened one of the bags that the outlaws had given them. In it was dried beef, flour, oatmeal and some vegtables and fruit. Taking a water skin from the horse and some bowls, from another bag, he mixed the water and oatmeal and heated it over a fire and threw in some of the dried beef to soften it and add some flavor to the oatmeal. In a bit the breakfast was ready and he carried both bowls back to the carriage to see if Harmony was awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Harmony was only half aware of him moving, she shifted a little, yawning slightly as she stretched, going back to sleep for only a few minutes before hearing noise of him making breakfast. stretching slowly she frowned, she could swear she had heard him laugh earlier.. or was she just dreaming that?.. ignoring it for now she stretched again, wincing slightly when sore muscles protested. '' i am up . '' she mumbled, hearing him at the entrance of the carriage. sitting up slowly she ran a hand through her hair before looking over at him, then eyed the two bowls of the oatmeal. '' looks good.. '' looking up at him she eyed him slightly before giving a small smile'' you look like you slept well.'' for right now, she would just worry about food and the traveling.. later she can worry about everything else.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:01 pm

He handed her one of the bowls and then climbed in to sit down and eat. "How do you feel this morning?" he looked over at her and smiled. He had enjoyed fucking her up her ass and wanted to do it again. But he would have to wait. He imagined she would be a bit sore, but then again doing it again would get her use to it. It would also be something that she could use in the future when she found the right man.

He looked her up and down smiling. He figured what ever she decided to do with her life she would have no trouble finding men that would want or desire her. He would keep an eye on her and make sure no man took advantage of her. Why he wanted to do that he didn't know. But he decided that he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:32 am

taking the bowl in both of her hands she shifted a little as she picked the spoon up and pretty much stirred the oatmeal slowly as he asked how she felt that morning. glancing up at him she gave a slight smile.. '' other then sore.. i am feeling ok.. '' she shrugged slightly rolling her shoulders a little to work the stiffness out of them, sleeping on hard surfaces was now starting to get to her, but she wasn't going to complain. Taking a few bites of her oatmeal she relaxed even more, it was good, the meat definitely gave it a little flavoring.

she watched him still, seeing him look her over up and down had her wanting to squirm under the scrutiny. '' finding something wrong?" she arched a brow slightly , eyeing him, '' you do realize not many will want to be with me right?" she had no idea what prompted her to ask that, figured it was his comment about her finding someone to marry several hours ago that done it. she was starting to feel a little depressed, but wasn't going to tell him about it, turning back to her food she quickly ate what was in her bowl. '' when we are... at your home.. what will you do?'' she glanced over at him, wondering if he would just stick her there then go off on another job or so. she was actually curious what kind of people he had at his place, she knew he didn't like slavery so figured his employees may live somewhere on the grounds, it wasn't uncommon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 pm

He slowly ate his food as she replied to his question. He chuckled when she said that not many would want her. "Now why would men not want you? You will be a free woman, you have looks and I know you have a marveious body that men would kill to have. Once you are a free woman there are many possiblities." When she asked hers he shugged his shoulders. "Will have to go see my parents and let them know I am alright. Spend a few days at the Royal castle and then return to my own place in the country. They know how I hate the court thing, and until I have to do it as king, I prefer to enjoy my life."

Though he wondered what they would say about him bringing a lovely young woman home. Especially after telling them he has helped her escape slavery and wants them to make her freedom permanent. He could just see his mother. She would be all questions and have that look in her eyes. He was not quite ready to settle down, just yet. His 'Work' as he called it was dangerous at times and he did not want to leave a wife widow, even though Harmony was quite more then most women he had seen and been with. Then again it would be expected he marry nobility. Why that was he could never figure out. Most of those in power had taken it from others when they were not nobility at all. A revolt, a war, or what ever. That is how they became royalty. He finished his food and then sat down next to her. "Did you enjoy last night?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next