The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R ))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R )) - Page 2 Empty Re: gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R ))

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 am

William didn't mind the questions to much, though she seemed to have a lot of them. As she shifted herself about, his hand that was resting on her stomach moved up and brushed the bottom of her firm tits. That sent a bit of a stirring through him and his cock hardened under her ass. It took him a few minutes to calm himself. He had to remind himself that he had a contract to deliver her unspoiled. When asked if someone offered him more then what he was being paid, would he not take her to the man that wanted her, he smiled.

"I have a reputation to uphold. Though I don't often take contracts to steal things for others, no one would do so if I didn't fulfill the contract. I always fulfill the terms of the contract." But once that contract was fulfilled, now that would be a different matter. He found the thought of taking her to the man and then stealing her back sort of interesting. Especially if the man was one that was not going to treat her right or use her for some unscrupulas purpose.

Back to top Go down

gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R )) - Page 2 Empty Re: gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:18 am

she shifted slightly again, not really noticing the slight brush under her breasts, at least not until she felt him harden under her ass, sucking in a slight breath she flushed brightly ,ducking her head a little and tried to hold still, not wanting to cause him any discomfort. Though it seemed he was able to calm himself quickly. when he spoke of his reputation and always fulfilling a contract, she gave a slight frown as she took that information in, trying to figure out how she could use that information to her advantage..

Ignoring the fact that her body had actually responded to that small brush against her breasts, considering she really didn't know how to act or even know what to do with the that situation, she looked up at him again. '' and after you fullfill this contract... would you take another? or is there a certain set amount someone has to pay you before you even consider one, master william?" she had just realized what she called him again before ducking her head'' i apologize.. habit..'' murmured, but atleast no one had been around to hear her call him that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm

William chuckled, it seemed that Harmony was trying to feel him out about stealing her away from her new master to be. "If there is a job that I think is worth while I will take it. It would all depend on the job. The risks involved and how long it would take to do the job." he told her. "Though at times I have done some things for people, that didn't ask for it, but needed help." That was what got him doing what he did. The poor people of one of the kingdom was being over taxed to make the King richer and they had nothing left for themselves. He stole from that King and gave back to his people so they could enjoy life some.

"What do you have on your mind?" he asked her. He figured she was wanting him to steal her away again and help her escape to somewhere. He wondered what she had to offer for payment. Surely not her body as that was something that a master could have at any time, and the only thing that she would have going for her if she was able to some how become a free woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:57 pm

she listened to him for a moment before hearing him ask what was on her mind. shrugging slightly she just stayed quiet. not really sure what she would do anyways.. glancing up at him finally after several long silent minutes she just shrugged again.. '' to not really go to some other man i do not know... even if you did help me, i have no where to go. no home to go to. '' frowned slightly, '' and only thing i have to offer is just the few bits of jewelry i have, expensive and may put more money in your hands if sold properly.. '' she murmured. but still, she had one problem to deal with , if he helped, she had no place to go and she surely didn't want to end up on the streets, and she doubted he would even take in a slave, though he was one of the royals. An eccentric one, but still one.

leaning against him completely now she just closed her eyes, knowing it was going to be a long long ride to wherever she was going. '' i was only thinking of my options, ... the few that i have.. '' she grumbled, never forgetting she was a slave first, not anyone most would care about.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm

William grinned at the idea of stealing her back from the man he was taking her to. But to what end. She was a slave with no where to go, no money to go anywhere or live on. Unless she was freed and the tatoo removed or altered to show she was no longer a slave. Though being a royal prince he could free her, if he was in his own lands. In another kingdom he would not be able to. If freed she then could play for anyone she wanted to and earn herself a living, unless she found someone she wanted to marry.

As she leaned against him and relaxec completely, he tighten his hold around her waist. He rode on for a little bit, then turned off the road and found a nice spot in the forest. They would be safe there for awhile and he could sleep. "We will stop here for a while, so I can get some sleep." he told her. "I have decided to take you on as a client." he said as he helped her off the horse to the ground. "But first I must deliver you to the man that paid me. Then think of a way to get you out with out him knowing it was me." He dismounted and teathered the horses and undid the bedrolls, and laid them out.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:13 pm

she looked around as she felt them stopping, blinking in surprise she was going to ask what was going on before he explained he needed sleep.. '' ohh.. oh yes of course.. wouldn't want you to fall off the horse asleep i suppose.. '' when he told her he would take her on as a client she was completely shocked by it. staring at him a moment before moving to help him with the bed rolls out and a few other things.. '' oh. well umm.. '' unsure how to go about that she just glanced at him again before remembering the jewelry she had tucked in the pockets of his cloak.. '' you already have all my jewelry in your cloak, if it satisfy you?" she glanced around before looking at the area they where to camp at..she gave a slight smile at him commenting on figuring of a way to get her out of there after he delivered her.. ''well considering i think your extremely smart i know it will now be too hard for you william. ''

'' would you like me to gather some wood for fire? '' she was just asking bout that, wondering if they where to only use their cloaks or whatever as blankets. trying to make herself useful she only took what they needed off of the horses, leaving the rest unless he told her to get it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 am

He could see the disbelif in her eyes as he told her about accepting her as a client. He figured even with out the jewlery it would be worth his time and effort to help her get her freedom. It would be a few more days before he could get them back to his kingdom and make everything legal. He was sure his father would, as the King free her and ensure the tatoo was changed.

It was early afternoon and yet it was a bit cold. Winter would be coming soon, the snow and real cold days. "I don't think a fire would be seen right now." He helped her gather some wood and dry leaves and then cleared a spot for the fire, using his dagger to dig up some dirt to make a ring around the kindling. Soon a fire was going with in the little pit and he added some larger dry branches to the fire. "You had best get some more rest as well." he patted the bedroll beside his. He laid down pulling half the blanket over him and then his cloak on top of that. He turned onto his side looking up at her. She was indeed quite beautiful and she did have a very lovely body. He wondered how her naked flesh would feel to his hands. He knew she was a virgin and had not been touched by man. His cock began to get hard from him thinking of making love to her and enjoying her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 am

Once they had gathered the wood and kindling she watched him curiously dig out the pit, only fires she had ever seen really where in fire places and cooking ovens, but it didn't hurt to learn a few things here and there that might become handy to her one day. She relaxed some when she began to feel the fires warmth, that and well him staring at her as he spoke of her getting sleep as well, looking over at him as he was already settled in his bed roll she glanced at hers, wondering why the rolls where together, maybe he thought she would run again. Shrugging she just nodded'' probably.. ''

she was exhausted a little but not sleepy, though she figured when she layed down and actually had time to let her body relax she may fall asleep. Going over to the bed roll, she quickly got into it, not wanting to lose any warmth, following what he did with pulling the half blanket over herself and then the cloak she curled up on her side and settled as she closed her eyes, though after a few minutes glanced up at him since she was facing him and her back was to the fire. she would have liked to ask him a few more things , this time about his home but decided she pestered him enough with her endless questions so closed her eyes again,taking in a deep breath and slowly let it out to relax, though she could still feel him looking at her... '' you know... i have seen men look at me the same way your doing right now.. could never really figure out why.. mind telling me what is so fascinating, that causes the lot of you to stare?" she kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see his reaction to that question. As far as she knew she was just an ordinary slave woman who only had the one good luck chance or not becoming a sex slave. Most of the time she had seen them stare was because she was singing , or playing a wordless tune on the harp. she got the strange feeling she was never going to understand men.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Once he saw that she was securely in the bed roll and the fire was going well he closed his eyes But again she asked him another question. And what a question to ask a man. He chuckled a bit before ansering. "You really have lived a very sheltered life." he began. "You saw me looking at you back at the stream when you were naked. What did my eyes and face tell you?" he asked her a question now. But before she could answer he went on. "Beside you being a very attractive woman, you have a very nice body, one that a man would love to caress and use. You have a nice pair of tits, that a man would love to squeeze and play with and of course the rest of you is will proportioned as well. "

"Even clothed you can not help but fill them out and make a man desire you. I guess your former master kept any one from sampling your lovely charms, but that does not mean that many did not want to, and fantacise about doing it with you." Yes indeed, and he would not mind enjoying her body himself, but his clinent want her untouched. But perhaps after he had stolen her from him, then he would see.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 pm

she opened her eyes to look up at him before feeling her face heat up quickly, though she refused to look away from him out of embarrassment.. '' oh... not sure if i am sorry i asked or not.. '' bit her lip slightly as she recalled his question, trying to remember that look he had given her when he saw her naked.. '' well, definitely think you liked what you saw.. '' mumbled, looking away for a moment before looking back at him.'' and i get the feeling you where most likely thinking of doing those things to me that you just mentioned.. '' frowning slightly at what he said of her former master before shrugging.

'' you are actually right on that.. last one who tried to touch me ended up with a broken nose and i am sure a few broken fingers..... '' she gave him a slight look again before sighing. '' the sheltered part i couldn't help... never even been kissed before.but doesn't mean i haven't seen ..... all the things the others have done.. so i am not totally niave in that situation. just never done it myself.. '' closing her eyes again she curled up more, giving a small sigh as she tried to get rid of the flushing she still felt.. '' sorry , don't mean to bug you with so many questions. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 pm

He opened his eyes to see her face turning red and the look of embarasement written all over it. He could not help but grin and then nodd his head about him thinking about what he would do with her. "So you see my dear, that is why men look at you like I have." When she spoke of seeing other do things he chuckled. "Not the same as actually doing it. You might have seen what people have done but you don't know what they really feel and how pleasurable it is."

She was out on her own now in a sence. No master to tell her what to do, where to go, what to wear or what to think. She was full of questions that was probably forbiden for her to ask or because of her status, was afraid to ask. "You have to learn somehow, and asking questions is about the only way one can find answers. What else do you wish to know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:32 pm

she slowly peeked up at him again as he mentioned her not really knowing how it would be. she knew he was right, but didn't think she would ever do anything like that, she wasn't that much of a bold person and really the only bold thing she had ever done was actually hit that guy in defense.. '' true.. but i was always warned not to ask too much... costumers don't like it.. '' mumbled before frowning when he wanted to know if there was anything else she wanted to ask..

'' alot of things.. but i am sure your extremely tired, i can wait till the morning.. when we are fresh i suppose.. '' gave a slight smile before closing her eyes again, only hearing the noises of the fire crackling and the horses shifting from foot to foot.. she glanced up at him slightly before frowning.. '' just one more question.. and i promise no more till tomorrow.. '' she bit her lip slightly before getting the nerve up to ask.. '' have you... well i am sure you have but... does the first time hurt?" she suspected it did, but whenever she asked one of the other women ,t hey always ignored her on it. laughing and calling her a spoiled ignorant slave.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Hewas tired but for some reason he wanted her to have her mind at ease. When she said she had alot of questions about things, he smiled and shook his head. But she said she would ask him after he had gotten some sleep. That was welcome nies and he was about to close his eyes when she said she had just one more question. He figured it was something trivel but when she asked it he raised a brow and proped himself up on one elbow.

"Well I have not had the pleasure of taking the virginity of a woman, but from what I have been told it does hurt the first time. Also that the pain is but fleeting and soon after the woman feels nothing but the pleasure of the mans cock up inside them." Now he wondered why she would aske such a question, unless she was thinking of giving up her virginity.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:24 pm

she frowned slightly before glancing up at him. '' oh... well.. can't have every thing painless in life i suppose.. '' mumbled, looking up at him again. '' ok you can sleep now. i won't ask anything else. '' she certainly didn't want to keep him up all night answering stupid random questions that she had had, she was just curious mostly. closing her eyes again and slowly relaxing it didn't take her that long to fall asleep.

she slept without a problem through the entire night, only waking up at one small point when she had gotten cold and had rolled over to curl up against something warm, probably him, but didn't really think on it as she went right back to sleep. The second time she had stirred, was when she felt someone move and nudge her, giving a slight grumble she curled up even more, the early morning light still hadn't warmed up the air yet and she really didn't want to get out of her warm bed. the fire had gone out long ago, the kindling notching but ashes that was left. wanting to go back asleep she ignored the movement and pulled the blanket up over her head.Normally she wouldn't do that but she was becoming stubborn and at some point remembered she didn't have a current master at the moment.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 pm

William smiled more when she closed her eyes and said she would not ask anything else. Finally she slipped off to sleep and he was not far behind her. During the night he felt her move over and curl up against him. He reached over and made sure that her cloak was covering her and put some of his cloak over her as well. He could tell the fire had died out and it was just getting dark. There would be no chance for anyone to see where they were, so he went back to sleep.

When he awoke later he got up trying not to disturb Harmony. He went to releive himself and insure that there was no one that had followed them. The moon light filtered through the tree tops, giving the forest a silvery look. When he came back to the camp site he stopped and moved behind a tree. A figure was stooped over harmony shaking her. The person had a hooded cloak on and he could not see the person's features. He slowly moved from tree to tree, untill he was behind the person and then slowly drew his sword and moved forward. Placing the sword at the persons back.

"Slowly stand and turn around." he told the person.

(mmmmm you want to play the stranger?)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:21 am

((o.o .. hmmm dunno.. depends on who you want him to be really XD your the one that brought him in. ))

Harmony's eyes snapped open the moment she heard william's soft voice in telling someone to stand and turn around, blinking several times she pulled the cloak down , and sucked in a surprised breath to see someone standing over her, the man had already stood up , but hadn't turned around yet from what she could see. Trying not to panic she glanced from the stranger then to william then back again before she noticed his sword. now if only they knew if the stranger had any weapons. as it was she was afraid to move..

it was hard really to see who it was since the fire had gone out and it was probably in the middle of the night, she only had the moonlight to go by. being careful not to suddenly blurt out williams name just so she wouldn't get him in trouble or anything she sat up slowly , trying to scoot back away from the stranger.. '' whats going on?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:49 am

The figure stood up but did not turn around. But he spoke. "Was wondering when you would show up. I saw two horses and two bedrolls but only one person." The man still did not turn around so William moved around slowly keeping his sword close to the man in case he tried anything he would run him through. Standing infront of the man and between him and Harmony, he raised the sword so it was at the mans throat. The man chuckled. "I am not alone." he said and William pressed the sword more to the mans throat, as his eyes quickly flikered to the sides.

"Of course your not." William said. But you see I have a feeling that you were hoping your friends would have found me and were not expecting me back like this." He saw a couple shadows approach and they had bows. "Now who are you and what do you want with us?" Were they some of the Prnce's men or perhaps even bounty hunters, looking to make some money by bringing Harmony back.

"My men are expert shots." the man said with pride.

"Ah and before they can pull back their bow stirngs you will be dead." he pushed a bit harder on the sword drawing a bead of blood. "So tell them to come closer and show themselves, and answer my questions."

"Yes, I can see that." He slowly lifted a hand up and removed his cloak's hood. "I am the Shadow, and you are in my forest. By the looks of your horses and yourselves, I would say you have more gold then you can use. I am here to releive you of it."

William laughed and shook his head. He had heard of the Shadow. He robbed from the nobles of the kingdom they were in. "I have heard of you. But you will get no gold from me."

One of the Shadow's men had moved up to the horses and had opened the saddle bags of William. From it he pulled the silver fox mask from it. His eyes widened then he smiled as he walked up slowly holding up the mask. Again the Shadow Laughed. "And I have heard of you. Come out my friends." he called out. "Come out and meet a brother in arms, the Silver Fox." he then looked back at William. "Welcome to my forest. You and your friend are most welcome here." William lowered his sword as the others came forward their bows slung over their shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Harmony still had no clue what was going on, when she heard there was more men hiding some where she was beginning to panic, keeping quiet as much as she can she looked around slowly, watching the whole situation, even after they seemed to relax. Being surrounded by a bunch of men would definitely unnerve any woman from what she figured.

Getting up slowly, keeping her cloak around her tightly she only managed to take a single step back before bumping into one of them, tensing up almost immediately she gave a slight squeak before bolting forward, finding william easily enough and pressed up against his back, closing her eyes slightly as her eyes darted around.. '' are they friends of yours ?" she muttered,she really didn't want to be in another situation like the one at the tavern. even though these men didn't appear drunk, she still didn't trust them. some of them where already giving small laughter and nudging each other pointing at her, she didn't catch what they where saying. and was pretty sure she didn't want to.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:37 am

He felt Hamony press up against his back. "It is alright." he told her. "Have never seen them before, but have heard of them. Kindred souls you could say." But now there were more people that knew what his face looked like. That didn't set to well with him, but there was nothing he could do. Two of the men with the Shadow rolled up the bed rolls and tied them to the horses and then took their reigns.

The Shadow then said, "Follow me. I will take you to our encampment." he started walking and William put an arm about Harmony's waist and gave her a gentle nudge in the direction he was going. "They will not harm you." William told her. But he made sure that all saw that she was not available. In a bit they came to a large encampment. They had not been to far away from it when they had made their camp. here were many leantos, tents and make shift shelters. Horses were teathered to one side of the camp. Men and women moved about the camp in the moonlight. Here and there one could see children beded down in the shelters.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 pm

she wasn't too sure about their new friends, watching them roll up the bed rolls and gather the horses, when william placed his arm her waist and nudged her forward to follow them, she reluctantly moved, ''if you say so.. '' she kept quiet after that, since it didn't take long for them to reach their camp, she slowly looked around, some of the women had stopped whatever it was they where doing to look and stare, same with whatever men where up, possibly acting as guards for the camp.

she slid a look over to the man who called himself shadow. He seemed like william, well only in the sence of what they did by robbing from whoever had the largest coin sack. pulling the cloak around her more tightly , trying to appear uninteresting, she ducked her head to stare at the ground, hoping to not attract attention to herself. Looking up slightly at william again she wasn't sure what his plan was she just hoped it involved in getting away from here.. Once or twice she caught sight of sleeping children. this was definitely different from what she was used to, and really couldn't decide if she liked it or not. frankly though she figured she would be happy wherever she lived as long as it was safe, warm and could live wherever in peace.. '' is this normal?" she looked up at william , asking the question but keeping her voice low.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:44 pm

William looked around the camp and saw the faces of the people there. He felt sorry for them. They had been people that had once lived somewhere, even if it was a straw thathed hut. They were people that once had a life vastly differntent then they had now. By some turn of fate, they had come afoul of the law and were now considered outlaws. If they were caught they would be hung. When Harmony asked if it was normal, he shook his head. "Not really." he said.

He pointed to the people that were families, and told her why they were probably there. The King of the Kingdom was not that good as was his son. The people suffered at times because of them. The Shadow was the only hope of these people. The Shadow lead them to an area where a fire was started. Once that one was started others began. "Seen your dying fire earlier and didn't know if you were the King's men or what. Waited till we thought all would be asleep before venturing to your camp." he waved them to a makeshift table and food was brought out along with some wine. "Now tell me what you are doing out here." he looked at William.

"Well you will probably hear about it soon enough." he nodded to Harmony, "She was to be a gift to the Prince. But someone wanted her and hired me to take her from the Prince." That got a laugh out of the Shadow and his men.

"Oh I would have loved to have seen the face of the prince when he found her gone." he looked at Harmony and gave a slight bow. "Any blow to that egotisical bastard is more then welcome. You can rest here and be safe till you need to leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 pm

she listened to what they where saying, keeping quiet still all though flushing brightly when they laughed at the fact that she had been taken from the prince. sitting down at the table they had shown them, she glanced at the food and wine, the food smelled good, the wine though she wasn't sure if she should drink since she had never had wine before, though she had seen what it did to those who drank alot of it, usually they got drunk, or sick, or even at times they got highly aggressive. Though not wanting to be rude to decline a free meal she slowly began to eat, saying a small thanks for it to shadow.

Though when shadow had given a slight bow she turned even more red, not too sure what to think of that.. looking a little confused she just shrugged, '' would imagine the prince was not happy, '' she mumbled, even though the stupid man had seen bored with her and the harp. at the moment she would have loved to have her harp right now, playing always helped her be calm. taking a drink of the wine she had to fight from making a face, it was a little sour but had a small hint of sweetness to it. definitely not something she had ever had before.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:17 pm

William saw the face she made when she drank the wine. He took some water and poured into her goblet. "This will help thin it out and make it more bareable." It would also prevent her from getting drunk on it. William ate a bit but was not to hungry after the last meal he had eaten. "More and more people arrive each week." The Shadow commented as he looked around at the encampment. The King only thinks of himself and his son." William looked around again at the encampment and shook his head. It looked as if it was time for a change. He would have to talk to his father and see what could be done.

"If you can or find a need to, send some of these people to Fiona. They will be welcomed there and will not have a price on their heads." William told the Shadow.

"How would you know that." he asked.

"You will just have to trust me on that." he grinned. "I know a couple people there that I am sure would be more then willing to help."

After taking care of business and getting Harmony back and safely home, he would be in a position to help the people in the encampment. He looked over at Harmony. She knew what he was talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:35 pm

she shrugged slightly , giving him a slight smile.. '' sorry .. just never had wine before.. its a different taste.. '' she watched him dilute it with the water before taking another drink from it.. '' well a little better... '' she ate what she could, it was good she enjoyed the meal even though she had still been a bit full from the food from the tavern..

when he spoke of sending some of the people to Fiona, she looked up at him , not really surprised that he would even help them, since he was after willing to help her even after he delivered her to whoever wanted her.. she slid a glance to shadow, giving another small smile..'' you should think about it atleast... try and send families with the children atleast, '' the adults really could take care of themselves, children however where defenseless and had to rely on those bigger and older then them, getting help to them first would be best, and whoever else wanted or needed it as well. she was getting a little tired again, probably both from the mixture of the wine and food she didn't know.

she had drained her cup, not really realizing how thirsty she had been , rubbing the back of her neck slightly she glanced over at william again.. '' sorry . think i ate to much ,'' she mumbled, looking over at shadow again before back to william. '' is there a place where i may lay down?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm

The man they knew as the Shadow rubbed his jaw. "This is not the life for the children, though they seem to enjoy it and don't complain. but a more stable enviornment for them would be better. But how will those in Fiona know to accept these families?" He had a valid point. William looked around and then asked for pen, ink and paper. They were sent for and when delivered he began to write. It was only him, the Shadow and Harmony sitting there. When he was done, he produced from a pouch some wax which he heated over a candle on the table and then smeared it on the folded paper. Then sighing, he pulled out a ring, put it on his right index finger and pressed it into the wax.

Handing it to the Shadow, he removed the ring and put it back in the pouch with the wax. Have this delivered to the King of Fiona with the people. He will see to it that they are well cared fore and placed. The Shadow looked at the impression in the wax then back at William a surprised look on his face. "Not a word to any one about this. It stays between the three of us." he told the man.

The Shadow grinned and nodded, then when Harmony asked if there was a place for her to lay down, he smiled and called out to one of the women. When she came over, "Please take care of this lady. See that she has a comfortable place to lay down and sleep. The woman nodded and smiled at Harmony, "Come." she said and waited for Harmony to get up and follow her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next