The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 9 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:33 pm

she arched a brow before laughing softly shaking her head'' your definitely not as shy as i am. '' she teased, handing him the bottle'' but if you like.. you can do my back.. give you something to do'' she teased, nudging him slightly
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 9 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."I'd help you with anything." He says with a smile as he took the bottle. "Alright sounds good to me." He says with a smile and he put some onto one of his hands rubbing them together slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 pm

she grinned'' and here i am wondering if your too good to be true. '' she teased, pulling her shirt off a bit to bare her back. before pulling the blanket up to cover her front as she turned her back towards him. '' hmmm. so how many women have you had? and be honest, i won't be mad.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 pm

He chuckled slightly to her comment..."I can assure you that I'm not." He says with a smile as he watched her pull her shirt off a bit he then moved his hands over her back and shoulders before moving to her lower back working the oil in before hearing here question..."Two." He says as he continued.."They both used me of course for money..And to be better then anyone else." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 pm

she frowned as she glanced over at him over her shoulder, his hands on her back and bare skin just felt good.'' really ? sounds like a bunch of animals to me... '' she shook her head before smiling softly '' you don't have to worry about that from me hun.. i know what its like to be used, and i really don't want to do that to anyone. nobody deserves that kind of abuse... you give a good massage'' she leaned against his hands more, pretty sure she had made a small moan or two.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

He smiles.."Yeah I guess so." he syas with a smile.."I know..Your different from the others and anyone I know." He says with a smile as he then grinned.."THank you." He says with a smile as he continued rubbing his hands over her back grinning slightly when he heard the small moans.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm

she smiled'' your very welcome, so tell me, how long did it take you to realize they where using you?" she scooted more towards him, almost forgetting she didn't even have a shirt on, but he was making her back feel really good. she was so relaxed she figured she would sleep just sitting up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm

He smiles..."A few weeks." He says with a sigh.."They stole from me as well." He says as he watched her scoot more towards him. His hands continued messaging her back.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 pm

she frowned.. '' did you get anything back?" she turned slightly to look over at him this time. '' hmm you should get a dog maybe.. heh just keep him away from my cat.. he doesn't need to get eaten'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:22 am

He shook his head..."Nope...I figured if they stole for me there was a reason behind it.." He says with a smile as he looked to her when she looked to him..."Maybe I should." He says with a smile as his hands moved back to her shoulders messaging them as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:06 pm

she frowned, that seemed a little off but it was his decision. shaking her head she leaned against his hands more. '' uh huh.. thats just....nice of you.. though normally i think anyone else would have had them hunted down, gotten stuff back and possibly had them in jail for... i dunno a few weeks? hmmm your distracting.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yes most people would...But I'm not like most people." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."I may be but your distracting as well." He says with a smile his hands still working.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:22 pm

she snorted'' how am i distracting? i am not even moving, you on the other hand have good hands. '' she teased.. '' and yes you have already proved that you are not like most people.. sometimes i wonder if your too niceness will get you trouble.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."Your beautiful." He says with a smile..."And your hands are better in my opinion." He says with a smile as he shook his head..."So far so good." He says with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:38 pm

she laughed softly, closing her eyes slightly '' hmmm really well then i can give you a massage if you like.. '' she really was a little bit more awake now , enjoying his touch.'' yea like i said,sooner or later you will get yourself in trouble. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:40 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Only if your up for it." He syas with a smile as he then nodded hsi head..."Yes I wouldn't doubt it." He says with a grin.

(I gotta go work time...Ill post on my phone.)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:48 pm

(( aww poo lol ok ))

she grinned, '' well its pay back for you giving me a good one.. roll over oh well wait.. is there a specific oil you want?" she teased, managing to get her shirt on , she should be embarrassed considering she knew the few times she had moved he most likely saw her but he never made a move to touch her in any way that would cause her to get nervous, he was definitely a gentleman.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 am

He grinned as he looked to her."Alright then...And it doesn't matter to me." He says with a smile as she put her shirt on..He then rolled over onto his back...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:34 am

she gave a slight laugh'' your stomach hun, roll on your stomach not your back'' she grinned as she poked his bare chest , blinking in surprise when muscles jumped.. '' ooo . '' she teased, sliding a palm lightly over his chest this time.. '' hmmm maybe i can massage your front.. though'' she glanced down towards below his waist, she had done a few massages on a guys chest before. easing sore muscles and what not, and always every single one of them, ended up with bulges in their pants and always left like that, possibly to go get the certain bulge taken care of by another one of the girls. '' think you might like that too much.. maybe.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:18 am

He grinned..."Oh..HEhe my bad.." He says with a chuckle as she poked his chest before running her hand over it.."Its up to you Kit." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."I don't think theres anything you would do I won't like." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 pm

she gave a small laugh'' yea i noticed... hun it is completely up to you , i don't mind one way or another, but if you get alittle too happy and need me to stop , you just let me know. '' she teased, leaning over and lightly kissing his cheek.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:46 pm

He looked to her and smiles nodding his head as she kissed his cheek.."Lets just do my front...And if that happens I'll let you know." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:38 am

she smiled'' alright, so tell me something, what made you think you needed to try and settle down?" She had no doubt that was what he was trying to do, she picked out the same oil she had used on his back the first day she had met him, the warming oil that would help his muscles relax and have him unwind. she put some in her hand , rubbing both her hands together before working on his shoulders first, being as thorough as possible before she moved over his chest.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 am

He looked to her and smiles..."I don't know...JSut tired of comming home to no one i guess." He says as he then watched her with the oil before letting out a sigh as she started on his shoulders.."YOu hands are amazing." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 pm

she smiled warmly , trying not to blush'' think your full of all sorts of compliments you know'' she teased,, moving over his chest and stomach now. '' well i think thats a good to want to settle down. '' she watched him a bit, wondering when he would even try making a move on her, she was almost anticipating it, she wasn't going to lie to herself about not being attracted to him, she definitely was, and his other self didn't even scare her, it intrigued her really.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next