The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 10 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:06 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."I know." He grinned as he felt her hands go to work..."Me too..." He says as he looked up at her when she watched him..."I do want you to be the one I settle down with though...." He says as he watched her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 10 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:31 am

her hands never missed a bit even after his comment as she continued to massage him, keeping quiet she looked down, focusing slightly before she sighed and glanced up at him. '' yea i know you have said that before... and really ... i have no real problem with that as i think on it.. '' she shrugged, trying hard not to think on it or she will start blushing again. '' don't know why... but that is you .. and i am not denying the fact that i am attracted to you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:28 am

He smiles as he felt relaxed as she messaged him..."Really?" He asks her with a smile as he hten cocked hsi head to the side and grinned when she said she was attracted to him...."That makes things alittle eaiser then I guess." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm

this time she did stop before giving a slight laugh as she looked up at him'' really now.. what exactly are you planning on doing next?" she teased, wanting to see what he would do. moving her hands down his chest to his stomach, smiling lightly as his muscles jump a little. '' like that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm

He looked to her and grinned when she stopped.."Well I don't want to rush anything thats for sure." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side as she moved her hands down his chest.."Yes yes I do." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:14 am

she laughed softly '' well thats good, and its not rushing if i am wanting to know. its called being prepared hun. no surprises.. well unless they are very good surprises'' she flushed slightly , smiling as she rubbed his sides slowly. '' legs too? or leave those along?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 am

He looked to her and grinned slightly.."I guess thats true." He says as he seen her blush.."I don't mind thats up to you Kit." He says with a smile. It took everything in him now not to just sit up and kiss her. But he was restraining him self.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 pm

she had felt his muscles jerk again under her hands, glancing up at him she smiled slightly , ' you know you don't have to hold anything back that you wanna say, i have heard it all from the others i have massaged... though the others i think they only meant them as compliments just to make sure i didn't get mad at them or something.. you.. i know whatever you say you will mean it from the bottom of your heart and soul. '' she was carefull not to go too high up on his thighs, keeping her hands away from any danger area's that may distract him too much as she slowly worked his muscles in his legs.she couldn't help but laugh slightly a few times when he would squirm and jerk... '' are you ticklish?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:29 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."I know...Its jsut I like you and don't wanna scare you away." He says with a smile as he squirmed and jerked a few times..."Yes yes...I am ticklish." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:17 am

she grinned, keeping her hands away from his ticklish areas then'' aww i am sorry hun, don't mean to tickle you '' she flushed a little when he mentioned he liked her, tilting her head slightly to the side to study him she finished massaging him before settling down against him , resting her head on his chest now as she slid her arm over him, her hand resting on the other side of his chest as she half closed her eyes,'' well i like you too, and trust me hun, you can't scare me away, you would have done it already if you could. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:22 am

He smiles as he looked to her..."Its fine." He then looked to her when she finished and then rested her head on his chest..."Well thats good." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm

((whooo its raining ))

she yawned slightly , now she was tired, and laying against him was definitely comfortable. '' is there anything else i am supposed to know about you?.. how many people live here anyways. '' she was going to keep talking until she fell asleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:14 pm

He smiles as she yawned..."Nope you know everything about me." He says with a grin as he then smiles.."Just You, Me, The cook, And a few cleaners." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 pm

she smiled, '' well thats not a whole household, its ok . '' she snuggled against him more, feeling warm, comfortable'' hmmm so is there anything you want to know about me? anything at all, feel free to ask''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 pm

He smiles as he moved his arm around her..."I'll learn as I go Kit." He says with a smile as he kissed her forhead softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:08 pm

she blinked, looking up at him, feeling her cheeks warm up a little in a blush from the kiss on her forhead. '' well alright, i mean i am not going to force you to do anything heh , your the guy not me. '' she was comfortable, trying her best to stay awake now but since he was warm and she was relaxed she couldn't help but drift off to sleep every few minutes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:11 pm

He smiles ash e looked to her seeing her blush.."I know...I'm jsut not going to rush things." He says with a smile as he watched her drift to sleep every now and again. He just laid there with her being quiet so she could sleep.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 pm

after a while she fell into a deeper sleep, her arm around him tightly almost as if he would dissappear on her. she was definitely attached to him liked him alot, and maybe was falling in love with him even though she had known him for a short while. she just didn't know because she never had it happen before, after several hours she slowly stirred, mumbling something about getting up and getting to work, probably half dreaming she was still a massage slave.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:53 pm

He smiles as he feel asleep as well loving having her close to him. He woke as soon as she stirred and mumbled somthing about work...He yawned slightly..."Hmmm Kit you don't have to work." He says with a slight chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:09 pm

she grumbled again slightly , a small smile appearing on her lips as she heard the rumbling of his laughter in his chest. rubbing her cheek against his chest slightly she sighed'' well thats good.. didn't want to work anyways.. want a free day... make some oils.. and maybe a nice hot bath, soak the muscles and all..'' frowned before forcing her eyes to open and yawned again, not really wanting to get up. though she could sense that she had been asleep for atleast a few hours... '' um.... if i am not mistaken you work today though...'' she wasn't sure if she still liked that or not. but she wasn't about to try and change what he did. that was all him and she was accepting all of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:15 am

He looked to her and smiles..."Yes I have to work today....But I'm allowed a vacation day every now and then.." He says with a smile.."So if you want me to stay...I'll stay." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 am

she blinked, rubbing sleep from her eyes as she looked up at him, frowning slightly as her vision cleared from being asleep'' hmm? now why would i keep you from doing your job? besides won't your contractor or whatever get angry?" she was al ittle confused, not sure on how the whole assassination thing for him worked but figured she didn't want to know. she was already beginning to worry he may get some sort of injury from it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:59 am

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."I don't mind it and neither to they usually." He says with a smile as he brushed some hair out of her face..."Maybe one day I'll beable stay home with you every day." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 pm

she smiled, relaxing a little as he brushed hair from her face, turning slightly and lightly nipped his hand she smiled. '' well if you say so.. every day?" frowned slightly '' how are you going to do that? think your a little to young to retire don't you think?'' he definitely didn't look old, very handsome atleast, and not a single bit of fat on him. she flushed slightly, her mind going straight to the gutter for some odd reason but she wasn't about to admit to that. she made herself relax before leaning forward and lightly pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth'' your overly sweet you k now that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:42 pm

He grinned slightly when she nipped his hand lightly..."Yes...There are ways." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head.."Yes I am too young to retire...But that doesn't mean I have to keep doing what I'm doing." He says with a smile as he seen her blush. He then smiles as she placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth..."If you think so." He grinned as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next