The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 11 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 am

she smiled, arching a brow slightly as she eyed him curiously'' and what would you if you stop doing your.. assassination job?" she was curious as to what other skills he had. getting out of the bed she stretched slowly, it still amazed her that she didn't have to work, and it was because of him, relaxing she went and got a drink of water from the water picture, taking a few drinks before setting the cup down on the side table and climbed up back into the bed with him, settling down in the pillows and closed her eyes'' maaaaan i have never been allowed to do this before... it feels good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 11 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 am

He smiles..."I would be with you all this time." He says with a smile as he watched her get up and stretch before comming back over and laying back down..."I'm gade I can set you free." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:13 pm

she smiled, looking over at him as she rolled over on her side, and leaned up to just watch him'' yea, still confuses me on why you did it but i am not going to think on it too much, just glad it happened.. '' she frowned slightly before smiling. '' well.. if your going to be home today, would you mind teaching me how to ride? i saw your stables in the back a few days ago. '' she smiled slightly , she didn't see how many horses he had but she did see a few of them,and most where friendly other then the ones that looked like they hadn't been trained yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11