The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 3 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:24 am

she smiled slightly relaxing as she took some of the bread and buttered it up for her stew.. '' hmm uh huh. alright master zaine. guess i need to put more trust in your words next time then. '' she teased, nudging him slightly .. '' do you umm.. do you ever go into town without being on some sort of... mission?"she glanced up at him as she dipped some of her bread in the stew broth before getting a bite. it was definitely good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 3 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:27 am

He looks to her and then smiles.."Yes I sometimes go into town...But most of the time i get noticed too much and get surrounded by begging women.." He muttered with a sigh.."I don't mind it of course...Just gets annoying...But maybe if you were with me they would stop.." He says with a chuckle as he looked over to her and started eating his food.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 am

she arched a brow before laughing softly shaking her head as she polished off her slice of bread before working on her stew..'' a man getting annoyed at the endless attention of many women.. wow. i have never heard of that before.. most of the men and women i have seen enjoy it greatly .. '' she frowned before shaking her head, she was not about to remember those memories.. they where definitely disturbing from some of the women she had caught doing ... well weird things. '' well, i don't know, think they may get a bit jealous to see you with one single woman. '' frowned slightly '' umm especially if they recognize me as a slave.. don't think they will be too happy at that, and i assure you some women can be vicious and petty for things like that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:56 am

He looked to her and then grinned slightly.."At first I didn't mind it at all...But its the same every day.." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."THey won't recognize you as a slave Kit." he says with a smile as he then grinned..."Your much better looking then any of them." He assured her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 am

she blinked in surprise before smiling, shaking her head '' i doubt that hun, they have everything they need to make themselves look good.. jewelry, make up... cream for their skin.. i have never really had any of that. '' she shrugged before frowning.. '' uh huh.. and how would you keep them from not recognize me as such?"she slid a glance to him, she had finished her dinner and was fixing to say something but snapped her mouth shut when her bowl was automatically picked up and a bowl of fruit was placed in front of her for dessert.. blinking in surprise she looked up at the cook, catching a slight smile from him even as he ducked his head to wash the bowl.. relaxing she looked up at zaine even as she picked up peices of the fruit and began to nibble on it. '' you know... this is .. highly unusual for me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:04 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."You will when we get back." He says with a smile as he then looked to her. "They won't reconize you cuz your gonna be dressed as my princess." He says with a smile as he then grinned slightly.."Just for looks of course..Unless you accept me as your prince." He says as he then watched her.."It will prolly take some time to get used to." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:10 am

she blinked in surprise , studying him for a moment to try and figure out if he was actually serious. frowning she finally caught what he said at first.. '' what do you mean when we get back? are we going somewhere?" she finished the fruit before leaning back she was now stuffed and feeling good. she looked up at him again before shrugging.. '' why wouldn't i accept you as such? you have not done anything to make me not to. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:24 am

He grinned.."Have all the creams and stuff you mentioned." He says with a smile. "Might go into town..If your up for it." He says as he then frowned slightly..."Theirs still somthing I need to show you.." He says with a smile as he hten cocked his head to the side.."You'll see in a few days I'm sure...I can't hide it from you forever." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 am

she blinked in surprise '' ohh.. ooohhhhhh'' she quickly caught on to what he said. frowning she shook her head'' so.. we are going into town tomorrow? or now?" when he mentioned something about still showing her something she smiled slightly '' take your time zaine..and yea i am up for taking a trip i think. would be nice to get out of the house. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 am

He smiles as he looked to her..."Prolly tomorrow....Unless you want to go today." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."The longer I take my time the more I'm gonna shun away from showing you." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:39 am

she smiled as she glanced at him'' i don't mind, its whenever you feel like taking me with you zaine. '' frowning she studied him again before shaking her head'' well alright, its whenever you really want to show me . not like i can force you to do anything''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."I see.." he says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."I'll show you tonight..." He says looking down slightly.."After you see what I have to show you...Your free to leave if you wish..." He says quietly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:49 am

she frowned.. '' ok.. though i doubt i will leave.. ' she nudged his bowl towards him more'' you should finish eating master zaine.. need to keep you healthy and your strength up i think.. '' she smiled, trying to get him to relax, not really sure why he was soo tense and nervous about showing her something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am

He smiles as he looked to her.."Don't be too sure." He says as he then nodded..."I think your right." he says as he started to eat once more finishing his meal. "Sorry....About seeming to tense." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 pm

she smiled.. '' i am sure. relax.. '' watched him eat before shrugging'' your nervous, its a natural reaction, i don't mind. nothing to worry about'' smiled, nibbling a little more on the bread as she watched him. '' this thing your going to show me.. is it bad?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:03 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."I'm glade you see things differently..." He says as he then nodded his head..."Yes it is bad..." He says with a sigh as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:11 pm

she frowned, before reaching over to take his hand'' i found the garden earlier today.. i bet its beautiful at night as well. why don't we take a walk.. '' she was sure what he was going to show her wouldn't be bad. well maybe not too bad, so she will at least try and get him to relax.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 pm

He smiles as he looked to her as she took his hand..."Alright then." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."It is very beautiful." he says with a smile as he walked with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:21 pm

she relaxed slightly taking him out to the garden, ignoring the guard that had silently fallen into step nearly several feet behind them.. '' not so bad.. perfect night.. sky is clear.. mind telling me a little more about yourself? how does a lord of the manner become.. well what you are?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:24 pm

He smiles ashe looked to her. "Its pretty perfect." he says as he then looked to her and then smiles more..."What would you like to know?" He asks her with a smile as he then nodded his head..."It was passed to me by my father." he says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:32 pm

she frowned'' ahh so being a umm.. assassin runs in the family?" she smiled looking up at him.. '' hmm well. do you have any siblings? should i worry about jealous brothers and sisters who may want to oh i don't know start arguements and then freak out because of me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:34 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Yes it runs in the family." He says as he then shook his head.."Nope no siblings...So no worries about jealousy." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 pm

she relaxed more and smiled'' well thats good.. you would be surprised on how many families i have seen get broken up and pissed off at well. the woman their lord or whoever has decided to be with and marry.. the whole political thing confusing me i don't know..'' she found the large fountain again and smiled, since it wasn't even that cold outside she sat down on the bench in front of the fountain and looked up at him as her fingers danced lightly over the water.. '' so that means.. if you where to have a son. he will get it? .. what if you only have a daughter?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:49 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."I see." He says as he then nodded his head..."Yes she would take over as well if I were to have a daughter." He says with a smile as he sat down beside her watching what she was doing.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:03 pm

she frowned slightly as she watched the goldfish in the pond lightly swim around her fingers'' really ? what if they do not want it? i mean .. what if they have a thing to be oh a doctor or something?" she looked up at him, smiling slightly '' could have more then one child you know.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next