The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Blood sighs and slowly takes the water before drinking it. She then puts the cantina down once its empty. She says, "I don't understand why you care about my health. We have only known each other a few days." She looks at him as she takes off her purple mask that hides her gray colored eyes. She says, "Are you alright?" She could not sense any wounds on him.

Back to top Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Theron smiled and says, "Protection is giving to all who need it not all that can afford it." He looks into her gray eyes. When she asked if he was hurt. He smiles and says, "How could I be hurt wen you took all the knives." He pats her knee and then reaches down to his side. Where the shadow warrior threw his sword to try and take Blood with him as he died. Theron stepped in front of it to protect Blood. He was sure that with all the noise she wouldn't have heard it coming. He pulls the blade out slowly and puts his ointment on it. Only breathing heavily from the intense pain. He wraps it while keeping an eye on Blood to try and make sure didn't notice what was going on and to make sure that she herself was feeling better.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Blood could hear his breathing get heavy and her hand goes to his wound with a sad look on her face. She says softly, “You protected me…” Her hand glows slightly as she heals it some only so it was not so sore. She knew it hurt men’s pride to be healed by a woman and she did not want to make him angry with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Theron didn't know how to react as she touched his wound. He just looks at her hand and says, "Like I told you before protection is given to all who need it not just those who can afford it." He continues to wrap the wound and says, "Plus in the long run we will need each other to kill that tyrant of a man." He pats her knes as he forces himself off the ground. He staggers at frist and then he reaches down and grabs her hand to help Blood up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Blood looks at him as he gets himself off the ground. She says taking his hand and very slowly gets off the ground, "Sorry I am not use to someone helping me. My teacher did not help me at all survive out in the forests I grew up in. I have always had to depend on myself." She could sense that they needed to get to a new area soon. That shadow warrior had surely given away their position. She listens to the ground a moment before deciding to head towards a darker part of the land. Normal people won't be able to see but she did not need to see to know where she was going..

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:12 am

Theron followed her his hand still on his waist. He watched her and looked around as he started to let go of his waist and reach for his sword. He wasn't sure if they would catch them but if they did they would surely reget it. He just keeps close to Blood and holds his longsword.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:43 am

Blood senses his tension but does not say a word. She walks them deeper and deeper into the land until they come to a thick swamp. She closes her eyes a moment trying to figure out what to do right now. The water smelt like death and the soft soil fell like ash in the wind. The more deeper they went, the more dangerous it was going to get for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 04, 2011 12:42 am

Theron keeps his hands on his sword and then uses his axes to make the light sheild. He holds the sheild in his hand and the sword he leaves on his hip as he keeps his fist on it. He then turns to Blood looking at her and says, "Where ever we are I give us two minutes before we get attacked."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Blood sighs sensing that they were surrounded by the creatures that live in the darkness of the land and says, “The creatures that you think are going to attack us are just watching us. We are headed into their sacred land where life is sacred and killing is forbidden. So please calm down and make no motion to your weapons or they will kill you.” She takes a breath as she walks through the swamp. They needed to go to that sacred land in order to be safe for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Theron releases his weapons while following Blood he dosen't mak any noise he just listens and follows his hands at the ready just incase anything where to happen. Even with the information that had been given to him he was very uncomfortable with it. He hated being stared at.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Blood sighs and continues to move through the sacred ground until she knew they were safe. She sets up a new hut for them to sleep in. She looks around as she was getting hungry again. She finds some fruit and starts to eat slowly. She says, "We need to think of a plan of how we are going to finish our job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Theron smiles as she menttioned needing a plan. He looks at her and says, "The plan has been in effect since me and you jumped out of the castle window." He turns and says, "I didn't just run to run. With the men chaising us out her like this they risk their own lives when they return to the castle they will be worn out and they won't worry about us they will think they have chased us out of the country espically with this hiding spot you have provided for us. They wont think that as soon as they get back we will attack and and try to assassinate the king it gives us multiple opprotunites." He looks at Blood and says, "You should get some sleep you still have multiple injuries." He smirks and walks over to the hut and sits outside the hut door like he did at the last hut.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Blood looks at him with a sigh and says, "I am not tired." She lays down next to him with her head slightly on his knee. She says, "I still wish I could see the stars." She closes her eyes imagining the light and warmth of the stars. She says, "I am always in the shadows never able to be in the light. I have been an assassin since I was eight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Theron looks at blood and smiles. "I was raised in a village of assassins I understand you in some ways." He looks up and says, "You forget one thing Blood. Even the shadows bask in starlight. So even though the shadows are your home the stars will always shine brightly above you." He smiles and says, "If I could I would let you see the stars through my eyes."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Blood looks at him a moment with a smile and says, “Thank you.” She closes her eyes some as she pictures the moon and the stars in her mind. She says, “The last thing I remember seeing before the shadow warrior took my sight, is some sort of mural on my bedroom window. It was a of a purple haired woman walking out of a misty meadow.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 22, 2011 12:52 am

Theron smiles a little as he looks at her and says, "You should get some sleep. I will keep up with the gurads. I can see the movement going on around the swamps." He looks around and says, "When they return to the castle we will follow them and thats when we will make our attak." He reaches out and touches her lap. "Please go to sleep."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 am

Blood sighs and goes to sleep like he asked her to. She dreams about her childhood and how hard it was to live up to her teacher’s expectations. She always had to give three-hundred percent of her body and heart into every new move. She remembers every cut and scar she has gained thanks to her training. Her teacher would always tell her that she would thank him for it one day when she was older. But so far she sees no reason to thank him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Theron watched over her more then he watched their surrondings. He wanted to girp his weapons but remember what Blood had said about the spirts. But then he looked up and saw a small group of soilders entering the swamp Theron starts to reach for his weapons and then he stops. He then reaches for his straps and removes his weapons. He then places them just out of reach of Blood. He then pats her shoulder as he dives into the swamp water. He then swims right up to the soilder at the back of the group and snatches the first man under water. The other men start screaming and reaching for their blades as Theron watches the spirts dash down and tear them apart.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Blood wakes up as he had patted her shoulder and watched as the soldiers were torn apart by the spirits. She looks at the spirits as they grow red with rage. She says, “And so blood is stilt over the ground.” Once the soldiers are dead, the spirits turn back to their calm blue color. She says, “And back to the shadows where they will await more evil men to destroy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Theron crawled out of the water. For when he pulled the man under the man instantly withdrew his sword and swung it wildly. He only gave Theron a few cuts but the demon that ripped the soilder to peices got a good claw right across Theron's chest. He pulled his body up onto the beach. He looked at Blood and then forced himself to stand and walked right over to her and sits down next to her. He dosen't even reach for his bandages. He just puts on some ointments and takes some medicines.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:07 am

Blood looks at his body calmly and places a hand on his chest feeling the blood. She closes her eyes and in moments his wounds were healed. She listens to the ground as it eats the dead soldiers’ bodies. She then lays down once again with her head resting against him again. Her eyes close and she goes into a deep sleep once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Theron didn't know what to do but he knew he was ashamed. Blood had been injured under his watch several times and was using great amounts of energy to heal him. He didn't know how much longer she could go taking injuries in and healing herself and him. But he did know he would do everthing in his power to help her. He couldn't help but want to take care of her. He softly stroked her hair and cheek as he began to watch over her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:49 am

Blood’s body was under a lot of stress from her wounds but she was healing slowly. A few hours later she wakes up and winces. She sits up and moves her shirt away from her body. She sighs as she could tell her whole body was doing all it could do to heal itself. She had pushed her abilities too far this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Theron looked at her body. He figures he would try to lighen the mood so he smiles and says, "I kno you have never seen yourself before but you have a great body and you shouldn't just show it off to other people." He smiles and touches her shoulder. "Lay back down continue to rest your body you don't have to sleep but let your body rest I know you have probably used more power then you need and I am sorry that you wasted it on me." He moves her hair out of her face and says, "I will take care of you the same way you have taken care of me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Blood blushed at his comment and laid down for him like he had asked. She says with a smile, “It really isn’t that bad I will fine in a couple of days. There is no need to worry.” She closes her eyes and winces again as more pain goes through her body. She listens to the earth all around her and relaxes more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next