The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Theron smiles and says, "Their is pleanty of reason to worry I will just make sue I elminate those reason from your mind." He noticed that she would wince every now and again. Theron pulls out a little vial with some liquid in it. He looks down at Blood and says, "I have this medicine for you I can help you its not as good as your healing magic and it has an after taste but I am know I can relive some of your pan." He slowly lifts her up and leans her on his ribs and says, "Just open your mouth and I can give you some to help with the pain."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Blood listens to him with a sigh and opens her mouth to take what meds he wanted to give her. She knows he would not stop worrying until she is completely healed. Although she sometimes thought he acted a little more than he should be. She was not going to complain she liked being cared about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Theron lays her head on his lap and slowly strokes the hair out of her face. She was a very beautiful woman and for the first time he could sit their and admire it. He then feels her forhead to make sure she wasn't developing a fever. He then watches over her as he awaits for the men to double back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Blood wakes up a few hours later feeling sick. She gets up slowly and makes her way behind a tree. She throws up a good amount of blood on the ground. She says, "My body is growing weaker. I have using my powers too much. Soon though the blood moon will rise and I will be healed within seconds." She wipes her mouth and lays back down next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Theron looks at her and says, "Well until then I don't want you moving to much." He removes his cloak and wraps it around her. He then takes off his shirt and places it under her head for a pillow. He looks at her and says, "I will be back stay here." He leaves and comes back with two rabbits and some vegetables. He boils some water and puts the meat in the water with the vegetables and lets it cook making a stew. He then walks into their little shelter and touches blood forhead and says, "Here eat." He begins to spoon out some food for her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 am

Blood looks at him a moment not realizing he had given up his shirt for her. She eats what he gives but has a hard time swallowing. She does her best to do it anyway. She finishes what she can manage to eat and lays back down. She looks at him and says, “Sorry for being a burden to you.” She closes her eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Theron's eyes widen as she made the comment. He softly touches her head and says, "You are not the burden I burdened you and now I must attone for weighing you down." He strokes her head and says, "Now go to sleep." He pats her head and then folds his arms. He was tough but cold was cold.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Blood smiles and says, “You are such a strange man.” She cuddles into him slightly and goes to sleep with a slight smile on her face. The cold air would most likely get them both sick but they both were doing their best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Theron smiles at her comment and says, "Just stay still and go to sleep." He says in a stren but playfull voice. He smiles and pats her shoulder as he wraps his cloak tighter around Blood. "Keep this on tight or you will develop a cold and most likely reget."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Blood hears him in her sleep but does not respond. She sleeps for several hours before waking up sensing something was here. She kneels down to the ground. There was a vibration pulsing through the ground but she could not figure out what was causing such a thing. No animal she knew of made this reaction in the earth. She glares at the area confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Theron was wide awake as Blood started to move. He was freezing but alive. He reaches out his arm shaking. He pulls Blood back. "Stay down your still very hhhhh...hurt." He was haveing a hard time completeing his sentences the cold really had gotten to him. He looks around and says, "I feel the vibrations too. I have no idea what it is but its best to save your energy then getting aaaaa...alll worked up about it nnnn...now."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Blood touches him and does her best to start a fire for him. She gets on going strong and gets him close to it. She then starts to strip away her clothes. She wraps a blanket around them and takes his clothes off. She tosses the damp clothes away from them. Soon the close contact begins to heat them both up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Theron didn't know what to do but he didn't want to move too stop her for fear of offending or hurting her so she allowed her to undress him but as she undressed and wrapped them both under the same blanket he was unsure of what was going to happen next but as he felt the heat he didn't know what too do part of him wanted to grab her but he didn't want to do that while they were both undressed. He was more confused then anything.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Blood looks at him and says, "It is a surviving trick. You are able to absorb more heat with the less clothes you have." She puts a hand on his forehead checking his temp. She says, "You developing a fever yourself." She makes her way to bushes and begins to make a warm both for him to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Theron just sat their and tried his best not to loose his concentration. He was still waiting for the men to return so that they could follow them back to the castle and make their strike then. "Hey Blood come back its getting cold." He looks around as he tried his best to maintain dominance over his mind that was whirling with curiosity and questions but he knew they could wait till they finished this mission.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Blood comes back to him and wraps the blanket around them again so they were tightly close together. The heat comes back quickly and she has him drink the broth. She then slowly begins to fall asleep in the sweet warmth they were keeping together. She lays her head on his shoulder and breathes softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Theron was still shocked about how close they were getting. He smiles a little but it fades quickly. He wouldn't know what else to do if they became a couple. He had always focused on being an fighter and then he became an assassin and that consumed all of his time. He takes the broth from her and slowly drinks it as he watched Blood who was now laying her head on his shoulder. He reaches up and strokes her cheek and moves some hair out of her face in one stroke.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Blood wakes up hours feeling a vibration going through the ground. She quickly goes over to their clothes and puts her clothes on now that they were dry. She could sense the soldier were on the move back to the castle. She taps him on the shoulder and says, “Time to make our move.” She follows the soldiers at a distance so they did not feel like they are being followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 am

Theron was wondering what Blood was doing he then puts on his clothes and follows her. He smiles as he watched Blood move throughout the woods he slowly follows her and watches the guards as he moves slowly behind Blood. He then stops dead in his tracks and looks at the guards as the meet up on the road. He then looks at Blood and dashes out and grabs her shoulder. "Blood something is wrong I know we killed a lot of soldiers but I don't think we killed that many. He points to the group of soldiers that were slowly making their way to the castle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:50 am

Blood looks at the soldiers a moment noticing the small amount of them. She says,"Another kingdom's soldiers must have attack them or the forest did." She keeps herself hidden as the general speaks, "The forest has killed more of our men than any war. We have no choice but to return to the castle to regroup."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Theron grabs Bloods hand. "We need to get out of here, we need to flee." He tugs her hand softly and says, "Come on we need to ge to saftey." He runs through the the forest slowly and softly. He looks at Blood and says, "We where in the most dangerous part of the forest their is no way they last that many men in the other parts of the forest something is wrong." He leads her throught woods unti lthey reaches the othe side fo the woods.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 am

Blood follows him unable to really get a sense of what was going on right now. She was trying to think of what is in this forest that could take on a whole army until only a small group remain. She figures the small group was to be a warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Theron leads to the road he looks around and says we have to get some horses for use to get out of her. As much as I want to go back and assassinate that prick of a prince who set us up for his dirty work but we have to get to safety before they find us and we have more trouble on our hands he starts to head back towards the town leading the way with his sword at the ready and their robes pulled over them completely covering anything that may show them to be the assassins that they are.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Blood looks around uneasy as they head back into enemy lines. She was not quite sure what they were going to do. A girl like her does not blend in very well. She stays close to him as she would get easily lost here if did not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 am

Theron noticed Blood keeping close to him. He smiles and lightly tugs her cloak. It was soft and suddle so that the average human eye wouldn't see it. He would softly pull the cloak in the direction they were going. Finally they get to a horse stable and Theron reaches back and pats Blood's hand. "Stay here while I go buy some horses." He smiles and walks into the horse stable to talk to the owner.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next