The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 7 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Blood follows him calmly as he guided her with small tugs. She gives him a slight nod as he tells her to wait for him here. She hears the horses stomp in their stalls. She smiles as she listens to the heart beat and breaths of the horses. She could not help but be relaxed by it. She says, “Life in the city is too busy for my tastes.”

Back to top Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 7 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Theron comes out and grabs two reains. He smiles as he places one reain in bloods hand. He then says, "Come on we must ride out quickly." He then smiles and says, "I know you are blind and you have proven you need no help but can you follow me on my horse." He awaits her answer as he climbs onto the horse he had for himself.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Blood looks at him a moment and says getting on her horse, “It is difficult but I can do it.” She holds her ears as a firework goes off. She says softly, “Let’s get out of here it’s too loud for my heightened hearing.” She stays close to him as they ride on away from the loud crowds. Blood’s ears were ringing and her heart was pounding the whole time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Theron looked back at Gabriel as they ride off. He throws back a little rope that lands in Bloods lap. "Hold on to the rope." He smiles as he leads ahead trying to get out of the way of the roaring loud crowds.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Blood ties the rope to her horse so she did not have worry about losing grip of the rope. She could hear every sound around her and it was hard for her to not panic over it. She tries to focus on Theron in front of her. She closes her eyes and blocks everything out but the sound of his strong steady heart beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 am

As they cleared the village he looked back to make sure Blood was still okay when he saw that she was he smiled a little but then he noticed something behind her. It was the guard. They were twenty men strong. He smiles as he picks up the paste.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:40 am

Blood tenses up as she picks up the sound of the guard behind her. Being off the ground made her unable to focus very well. She feels her horse pick up its pace, she holds on tight to the horse sort of afraid that she is going to be knocked off if they get moving too fast in order to lose the guards behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Theron could sese the fact that Blood was un comfortable. He stands up on his horse and pulls out his sword. He turns to blood as he makes it so that their horses were side by side. He smiles and says, "What ever you do. Don't let go of your horse." He smiles as he looks at the gurads catching up to them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Blood holds on tighter to the horse as she hears the guard unsheathe his sword as Theron did. She says calmly, “More guards are coming.” She uses one hand to grab a dagger from her pocket. She knew because of her being off the ground, she would fight to the best of her ability. However, she could not let Theron have all the fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Theron then frowns as he sees Blood reaching for her dagger. He didn't want her to fight somewhere where she would be off balance. He looks around as he sees more gurads coming up to the side. He then turns to Blood the then jumps up and kicks the guard off his horse and smacks Bloods horse sending it into a faster pace.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 am

Blood gasps as her horse takes off like a bat out of hell. She holds on to her horses for dear life. She looks at Theron with a glare on her face. She says, "I will get you for this Theron..." She has the horse slow down after getting a safe distance from the guards. She could not tell where she was at the moment. She was in a panic. She could not see right or fight right on this horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:16 am

Theron takes off to catch Blood he then stops his horse as he catches her from behind and pulls his horse right next to hers. "Sorry Blood but you have already been hurt more then enough on my account so I had to send you ahead on the your hourse." He smiles as he says, "Although you grabbing that horse like you were falling off a cliff has been the funniest things I have ever seen I promise I won't do it again unless it is neccesary to your surival."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Blood looks at him and says, “You are such a jerk.” She hits him hard enough to send him flying off his horse. She says getting off her horse, “I am not riding anymore. I need to be able to see.” She sighs as she feels the vibrations of the Earth. She smiles as she says, “No people for five hundred miles.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 am

Theron glared a little as she knocked him off his horse. He then stands up and says, "Well since you can see again. Start up camp I am going out to get food and do some recon of the are." He jumps on his horses back and rides out.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Blood gets the camp set up and looks around. She says, “This is getting irritating….” She starts a decent fire and warms herself up. She was in pain but she was doing her best to hide it. Theron was already treating her as burden. That pissed her off even more. It was bad enough that he made her look like a fool on that horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:23 am

Theron rides around the area he sees many animals and other forms of wildlife. He runs around and checks the area for any dangers. He then collects some food for the camp. He collected mostly berries and other vegetables to cook. He brings them back tothe camp and gets off his horse and brings the food towards the fire. He looks at Blood and says, "I didn't know how you felt about meat so I didn't collect any as for toninght." He then lays down next to the fire after dropping his cloak on the ground as close to fire as safe. He looks at the stars while eating some berries.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:07 am

Blood looks at him a moment before telling him to stay put. She gets up and walks deep in the forest. For 3 hours she does not return. But when she does, she is carrying 3 large deer on her back. She sets them down and skins them before resting them on the fire to cook. "Without large amounts of protein, one cannot grow strong or heal. So both of us should eat plenty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:14 am

Theron pays no attention to her leaving or the food she brings back he just relaxes under starlight. He then looks up and says, "We need to find a way to communicate when we have to leave the camp." He looks back at the stars and closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Blood looks at him with a smile. She knew how to communicate several different ways many other people didn't know. She looks at him and says, "How are you with bird calls? Or other different animal languages? That is the best way to communicate in this forest." Once the meat is cooked properly she starts to eat. Not waiting for him to eat this time. She was too hungry and too hurt to think about others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:49 am

Theron looks at her and says, "If I didn't know anybetter I wouldn't say your a princess but I guess I do." He smiles and continues to look at the stars. "I don't speak other languages. Just pick the most rare and instinct bird and let me hear the sound a few times and that will be our call for danger." He rolls over and closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7