The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge. (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Revenge. (Reserved) - Page 10 Empty Re: Revenge. (Reserved)

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:25 am

Magnus glanced at Risa as she called Cayden's name, holding up a dagger. He raised an eyebrow, but it made sense once she continued speaking. He laughed at the response the girl got. "Even if you were to cut your hair again, I would reccommend not using that. Scissors are a little less. . . destructive" he said, running a hand through his hair. Hair cut by knives could get ruined very easily. He would know. Not that he thought Cayden would care about his hair advice, but it didn't bother him. Not many people cared about his advice on that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 am

Cayden frowned and looked at Magnus, "Yeah, maybe for you...my hair is fine and I cut it with that last time. Of course...we are talking about my hair, it's not possible to ruin it." he said in a rather cocky matter running his fingers through his hair. He had heard Risa complaining about split ends before and when she had looked through Cayden's hair she had found none, it was very clear that she jealous of the perfectly flawless hair he had, everyone should be it was very impressive.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:41 am

Magnus eyed the platinum silver hair, frowning. "I bet I could ruin it if I tried" he muttered. Not that he would try. He didn't mess with people's hair. That was just low, as far as he was concerned. Although hair did mean a lot more to him than it did to most people. "Well scissors cut it cleaner anyways" he shrugged, scissors could do so much more than a knife when it came to actually cutting hair, or styling it or something. It just tended to look a lot better, not that Cayden's hair looked bad.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 am

Cayden glared daggers at Magnus as he said he could, Cayden pushed his hair back and to the other side as though to try and keep it away from Magnus. "It all depends on how you use the blade..." he stated, "A cut with a knife can be nearly as good as one with scissors and Risa has used a knife before...it's not like you cut it all off in one swoop, you take your time like you would with scissors and make sure it looks proper..." he explained with a shrug. By now the wall was practically upon them and they would be at the gate within a matter of minutes. The three non humans held back.

"We're going to stop here...you three be careful." Adaline said with a frown as she sat down on the ground she was standing on, the two elves following her lead. Cayden and Kai nodded to them and continued on.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:14 am

Magnus rolled his eyes at the explaination. He knew that just as well as anybody else, but scissors were still better. Cayden had even said 'nearly as good'. He didn't bother arguing though, since they would be leaving each other soon. Already three of them stopped. "Mhmm, farewell. Good luck on your revenge mission. Maybe see you later, maybe not" he shrugged. He had no idea if any of them were going to make it out of this alive, but he didn't know them well enough to care. As long as he got his pay before they all died. He followed after Kai and Cayden, sighing happily, knowing he could have the rest of the day to himself. He wasn't planning on answering the door until a decent hour today. Like six.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 am

Cayden looked at the ground then up at the wall, for some reason he had a very bad feeling about what was to come. He turned to Magnus, "Hey...uh, could you temporarily change my hair colour...? I have a bad feeling...and I'd rather be safe then sorry." he said with a shrug as he could see the gate ahead of them. He reached into his tight pockets and pulled out the paper he had stolen from Caleb. His face was serious as he glanced from the gate then back to Magnus.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:32 am

Magnus raised an eyebrow, wondering what kind of 'bad feeling' this was, and if Cayden's bad feelings were ever actually correct. "Uhh, sure. To what?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. It was hard to picture Cayden with any hair colour other than blonde, but that was too close to the original colour. He was sure the answer would be something darker. He looked over to the gate, not really sure of what could exactly happen from here to his house, but whatever. Changing his hair colour would be simple.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:02 am

"Black." he stated with a shrug. Stopping as he waited for Magnus to change it, as long as it didn't forever stay black he was sure he'd be fine with it, but he didn't think he could live with anything but silver for anything more then a day. It was something important to him. He was not looking forward to having a different hair colour but he was fine with it for now...especially if this bad feeling he had ended up being right, he usually trusted his gut more then anything in the world, and from what he knew so far he hadn't been wrong about anything he has called. The only way he had ever been sure though was because Adaline would agree with him and right now Adaline wasn't there...so he would have to assume he was right.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:14 am

Magnus nodded, easily throwing up a glamour on Cayden. He grinned slightly once it was done. "That looks weird on you. Now, it's a simple glamour that will make your hair look black for two hours or so, unless somebody takes it off for you. I'm sure the only one around here who could would be me, but whatever" he shrugged. "Your eyes contrast too much" he said after a moment, frowning. The dead grey eyes looked even stranger than they normally did when he had black hair. "Do you want me to fix that too?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. His eyes made him stick out almost as much as his hair did. Sure, his own green-gold cateyes were strange, but people had contacts these days that did that, so it wasn't as bad.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 am

Cayden sighed pushing his hair out of his face, not wanting to see it...he knew he wouldn't keep it there long but for now it was the last thing he wanted to see. Then Magnus brought up his eyes, "sure, why not go ahead." he said with a sigh shaking his head slightly, not liking this but knowing it was probably important. He glanced over at the gate, fiddling with the paper in his fingers. He wondered...if those scientists of Phelan were in there...would they recognize him now...or would they still know it's him...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 am

Magnus shrugged and added his eyes to the glamour, turning them brown. He looked more normal now, but being used to the silver and grey, it was weird seeing him like that. But he had seen muchs stranger things in his lifetime. "Mm'kay, let's go. I'm tired" he sighed, glad that he was almost out of the wilderness. It wasn't exactly wild anymore, but he wouldn't be happy until he had his feet firmly set on cement. Less dirt, less trees, less idiotic children, and less trouble.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Kai just kind of stared at Cayden as his eyes were changed as well. Cayden didn't like it but he would deal with it. He sent Kai a glare which kept him from saying anything as they headed towards the gate. Cayden held up the sheet to the lady behind the desk and she opened the door. Cayden walked in and started walking down the way they had gone to find Magnus. It was not long before Cayden noticed something off...he looked up and saw smoke twirling up into the air. He frowned having a very bad feeling. He sped up his pace stopping as he saw the flames for some reason, he could have guessed as much. It was Magnus's house. Cayden sighed, people were walking by but were acting as though nothing was happening...it went to show how thoughtless and greedy humans were. He saw a white lab coat and noticed the woman standing on the porch. She had a younger man by the hair with a knife to his throat. Cayden recognized the person but it was Kai who spoke first running forward, "Caleb!" he exclaimed. Cayden grabbed his arm and looked down at the ground. His hair fell in front of his face as he looked at Magnus wondering how the warlock would react to this sight. Kai seemed to have gotten the she-bitch's attention now so Cayden knew they would be in trouble.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 pm

CATMagnus sighed in relief once they were finally inside the gate. The way to his house was memorized by now, so he navigated the streets easily, a bit surprised Cayden actually remembered where he was going. He wasn't exactly paying attention to the sky, until he caught a whiff of smoke. He looked up, frowning at the smoke in the air. He quickened his pace as Cayden did, having a bad feeling now as well. Catching sight of the actual flames, he stopped dead and his eyes widened. His house was on fire. He completely ignored Kai and Cayden, not even seeing the pair on his porch. "My. . . house is on fire?" he said almost disbelievingly. "MY CLOTHES! MY GLITTER!! MY CAT!! SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!" he screamed, water already seeming to fall from the sky. Who needed the fire department? A streak of white caught his attention, as Chairman Meow dashed out from under a neaby bush, half clawing his leg as he scrambled up Magnus's body. He hugged the dwarf cat carefully, but he was pissed. "You FUCKING ASSHOLE!" he yelled at the lady he noticed standing on his porch. He didn't know who the kid she had with her was, but it looked like he was going to die.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:54 pm

The She-Bitch looked at Magnus with a smirk, "So you are the one who helped those fools burn down my information." she stated with a frown her brows furrowed. She didn't care about the water since all the damage that could be done had been done. Her hair was done up in a messy bun as he jerked Caleb's head back farther and turned to Kai, "As for you...you need to mind your own business...This is your source of information is it not?" she asked digging the tip of the blade into Caleb's skin under his ear making the tall lanky, black haired teen wince slightly. Kai ground his teeth together as he tried to get past Cayden who hung back slightly and stared down at the ground, partially hiding behind Kai and Magnus. So far she didn't seem to notice.

"LET HIM GO! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!" Kai yelled trying to pry himself from Cayden's strong grip to no avail. Cayden did not want to get any closer to her then he had to, he wasn't stupid he could see the variety of weapons under her jacket, but Kai obviously was to stupid to notice them. Caleb looked over at Kai and gave him the slightest of smiles.

"I beg to differ. Now if you don't hand over Cayden and give up on Phelan...I will slit his throat." She said in a harsh tone. Cayden's grip on Kai's arm increased as he feared he was going to get caught, there was nothing he feared more then being forced to go back there. He had to kill her, but he couldn't do anything now...he would be caught for sure, he would have to get very close to her to implode her brain, from the distance he was at now there was absolutely nothing he could do at all, he would hope that maybe Magnus would do something before Kai did something stupid. He shot a panicked glance at Magnus.

"I-I can't...I can't hand Cayden to you...and...I would do anything to avenge my brother...but...maybe..." Kai seemed confused, he really had no idea what he wanted more. Caleb had been his friend for years and had helped with so much, he hardly knew Cayden but he knew he couldn't give up on killing Phelan could he?
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Magnus narrowed his eyes, glaring daggers at this bitch, who thought she could barge into his neighborhood and set his house on fire for no reason. "You fucking bitch" he growled, putting Chairman Meow down on the ground. "I didn't set anything on fire, but apparently YOU DID!" his voice rose to a yell at the end. "Do you have ANY IDEA WHO THE FUCK YOU'RE MESSING WITH!? I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" he clenched his fists as he yelled, and when he spread his fingers, sparks flew from the tips. "I have HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF CLOTHING IN THAT DAMNABLE HOUSE! YOU FUCKING ASSHAT!!" he broke off into a furious growl. He was panting slightly, and his jaw was clenched. He didn't care about Kai's petty little negotiations with some meaningless human's life on the line. He really couldn't care less.

He gorund his teeth together for a moment before turning to Kai. "Okay, kid, SHUT THE HELL UP! And YOU!" he turned to look at the woman in the labcoat again. He figured that this was one of the people who had fucked around with Cayden's and Phelan's DNA or whatever the hell they had done. "Are you ready to die?" he asked, clenching his fists again. It would be so simple to kill her, but he hadn't decided exactly how yet. Maybe light her on fire like she had done to his poor house. At least his kitten had gotten out. The spark of flame had almost come from his glare, with just a bit of magic added in, sparking in the messy bun her hair was in.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Kai and Cayden both looked at Magnus as he flipped at the lady. Cayden's grip slackened on Kai as he watched Magnus. His gaze and Kai's flicked to the scientist and Caleb to the the spark catch on her hair. Kai tensed completely before throwing himself at Magnus grabbing onto his arm and yelling at him, "YOU CAN'T! YOU'LL HURT CALEB!!" he yelled, he had decided he had lost far to many people who were important to him to see another die before his eyes. Cayden was tense as he kept himself for the most part turned away from the she-bitch. She had released Caleb's hair and was working on dealing with the spark in her hair as though it was nothing. Aside from that she ignored Magnus completely, she had nothing left to say to him. Her gaze trailed to the man with black hair, but back to Magnus after a while. She did in fact know what she was dealing with, and it wasn't like she hadn't come prepared. With the hand no longer wrapped in Caleb's hair she reached for one of the many guns at her waist. Caleb didn't move, he had a blade pressed firmly to his throat and his arms and legs were chained up.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Magnus looked at Kai, a bit startled when he pretty much lunged at him. "I'll hurt you if you don't get off! God, I'm not that careless!" he jerked his arm away, turning his attention to the bitch on his porch. She didn't seem too phased by the spark. He was sure he could get more of a reaction than that before she died. He saw her reaching for her waist, and his eyes narrowed again. "Oh no you don't. . . " he muttered, snapping his fingers. The labcoat disappeared, so he could see what he was dealing with better. He blinked at the guns he could see now, but started making them disappear immediately. While he dealt with those, he vanished the chains on this Caleb kid, just to keep Kai from freaking on him again. The knife too, was vanished. He knew he was going to be tired as hell after all this, but he was pissed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 pm

She gasped as her stuff started to disappear, she had been expecting this. Caleb was free, but there was no way in hell she was letting this chance pass her by. She grabbed Caleb by the hair again, he didn't fight, he couldn't fight he had been far to drugged up before hand to even completely understand what was going on. With her free hand she reached into her shirt pulling out a pistol, one which she would use for fighting Cayden, this warlock had made her good ones disappear so she was left with an old prototype. Cayden noticed as she drew it quickly and shot it towards Magnus. The power behind it sent it through the air at a much higher velocity then an average bullet. "Shit." Cayden hissed raising his hands just in time for the bullet to stop and hit the ground mere inches away from Magnus. "She's got them hidden everywhere idiot." He hissed but he had the She-Bitch's attention now.

"Cayden, Cayden, Cayden...I would have never recognized you." she said firing the gun at him. Cayden blocked it with ease. "Did the warlock have something to do with that too?" she hissed.

"You really don't know your experiments well do you. I'm not out to destroy your stupid information. THAT was Phelan...and the warlock had nothing to do with it." He said shaking his head taking a step back. The two of them stopped talking though as Caleb started to laugh.

"Hey...K...you guys get on out of here. I'll be fine..." He said earning himself a quick blow to the head. A groan escaped his lips but Kai said nothing just tensed, keeping a very firm grip on Magnus's arm. Kai was nearly in tears as he started to back up slowly, not letting go of Magnus as he did.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Magnus growled in frustration as Caleb's hair was grabbed again, and the bitch pulled out another gun. His eyes widened slightly as she shot it. Normally, he would be fine with making it disappear, but he hadn't been expecting that, and it seemed faster than most bullets. He let out a quick sigh when it dropped to the ground in front of him. "Well sorry" he muttered irritably, glaring at the woman who had destroyed his house. He didn't care what she was talking about. He really didn't. But he listened anyways. He was a bit shocked he actually knew what he was, but he figured that by this point he shouldn't have been surprised. She knew who he was and where he lived, and that he had been working with these idiots. Probably the worst decision he had ever made. His gaze flicked to Caleb, and he wondered for a moment why he was laughing. He seemed a bit. . . out of it. He looked to Kai, who still hadn't let go of his arm, and frowned. "Get off" he muttered, trying to pull his arm away again as the kid started to back up. He sent a small shock of electricity up though his arm to Kai's hands, not enough to hurt, but enough to make him want to let go. "Yes, can we go?" he muttered, glaring at the bitch again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Kai let go of Magnus as a shock was sent up through his hands. He looked from the tall man to Caleb who was looking at him. Kai frowned. Cayden looked at Magnus, "You don't have to ask, just move." He hissed shoving the taller man slightly, "that kid is screwed no matter how you look at it. She's going to kill him whether I go with her or not. Just GO." he hissed.

"H-hey, Kai...you know..." Caleb started. The scientist looked at him but didn't do anything to stop him from talking. Kai was frozen in place as he looked over at his friend. "I've liked you for years...I'll be fine, as long as you live...just leave." he said with a smile. His glasses were askew but even able to move his hands he didn't fix them. Kai was frozen in place though he didn't move. Cayden growled at Kai's uselessness. He saw the she-bitch flick her wrist and draw another weapon he grabbed Kai by the wrist and started dragging him away.

"NOW!" he yelled as she lifted the knife she had pulled from the gun and put it to Caleb's throat pressing the blade into his skin.Cayden bit his lip as he grabbed Kai's face, pressing his hand over his eyes and started dragging him away. The crazy bitch knew when she couldn't win but that was low. She slit Caleb's throat with a frown on her face and let him hit the ground in front of her. Cayden just wanted to get the fuck out of here. He put up a shield around the three of them just in case but he wanted to get out of here, he would honestly say he was scared.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Magnus glanced from Cayden to Caleb, then to the bitch and lastly Kai. He shrugged, scooping up his cat, starting to move away when Caleb started to confess. He rolled his eyes. He had heard many love confessions in his life, but this one couldn't have been at a better time? He eyed the weapon the woman drew, taking this as their escape time. He followed as Cayden dragged Kai away, smartly covering his eyes. "Crazy ass bitch" he muttered, holding Chairman Meow close as he followed the two. He glanced back to see her slitting Caleb's throat, and he frowned. He threw a shield up around them as well, not knowing that Cayden had, but he knew it would probably be necessary. He flung one hand out behind him, causing pieces of his house to start collapsing, hopefully at least hitting the bitch. He didn't pay enough attention as they fled though.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:22 am

She flicked the blade at her side a couple times, ridding it of some of the blood that stained it. That hadn't gone how she had wanted it to, but she could manage. Parts of the house started to collapse and she quickly started to move managing not to get hit by the debris. She pushed her glasses up her nose as she watched the three of them leave. Her gaze rested on Cayden, she had one more chance. She pulled a little gun out of her boot and pointed it at Cayden's back, this one strong enough to penetrate a shield Cayden might have up. She fired the small poisoned bullet waiting for it to hit it's mark but it didn't it seemed to be reflected. She glared at the warlock before turning to leave knowing she had some serious work to do.

Cayden glanced back at her for a moment as she started to leave and fired the gun slightly surprised when it didn't hit him. But he didn't want to question it right now. Kai was being surprisingly obedient, not even struggling to see. He was probably to confused. Cayden shook his head as he heard Magnus mutter, "You have no idea..." he said. This was nothing compared to what she and her brother had done before but that could be said at another time. Cayden had no idea whether her brother or their assistants were around waiting for a weakness in their defenses and he wouldn't let them see one. When they got to the gate again he flashed the piece of paper and the large door opened and he trudged out Kai following behind him slowly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Magnus was glad he had put a shield up, as soon as he heard the gunshot. Since nobody screamed in pain or died, he assumed it had worked, which he had expected. He stuck one hand behind his back to flip the bitch off, whether she was watching or not. He didn't exactly care. He glanced to Cayden, raising an eyebrow. He had no idea? She had just lit his house on fire, tried to shoot him, tried to shoot Cayden twice, and slit some kid's throat. How much worse could she get? He had seen worse before, but it was very rare. He followed out the gate, sighing and holding his cat close. He was pretty sure Chairman Meow was shaking. Poor cat was probably traumatized.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Cayden didn't stop but he let his shield down finding it a strain to keep it up for long. He started walking into the forest towards the clearing they had left the rest of their group in. "Fuck." was all he could manage to say. He slowed down slightly as he knew they were nearing the clearing. He let go of Kai who stood completely still and looked over his shoulder and Cayden could see that he was definitely considering running back. He looked confused if anything. "Come on. Forget about it for now." Cayden hissed, his voice lowered quite a bit, his anger showing through in his voice. Kai looked at him before bowing his head and following him. Cayden wasn't really looking forward to seeing them all again. He felt stupid...he felt to blame. Though it was really all Phelan's fault. He started to slow down, he realized then just how tired he was. He groaned slightly as he fell onto his hands and knees and panted. "Fuck..." he slurred out feeling weak but he didn't think his legs could carry him. Kai blinked at Cayden who sent him a sharp look. He took it as an order and continued forward towards the group in the clearing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Magnus kept his own shield up, following after the two, until Cayden let go of Kai. He figured it was safe to let it down now. He was tired now, and he wanted even more to curl up and sleep, but he had a feeling that wasn't going to happen now. But Cayden looked more tired than he felt. He seemed pissed too, for some reason. He blinked a few times when the currently black-haired experiment fell to his knees. He would have made a suggestive comment, but he wasn't in the mood. And he had a feeling it wouldn't be appreciated either. Not that it ever was from Cayden. Kai headed off back to the group, but he remained. "Need help?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He could probably help, even while tired. It wouldn't take much magic to help him get back to the small clearing.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next