The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Kings Order

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

By the Kings Order - Page 5 Empty Re: By the Kings Order

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:43 am

It seemed that the Count that had owned the castle and was responsible for the town and land about it had made himself quite rich. The way the castle was furnished and from the looks of the private chambers of the man, he had thought of himself very highly. It angered him when he saw the condition of those that had been enslaved, and even more when he found the gold and silver. The man had been robbing the people blind. For such things he would have hanged him from the walls of the castle for all to see.

He had his men take the clothing from the private chambers and every expensive thing that was there. Rings, broaches, pendents and some gems along with other things that would fetch a pretty amount of coin. With a few men behind him he walked back down a winding stone staircase to see Laire fuming and pacing back and forth. As he appoached her, he told the men, "Take these things to the Mayor and Nathan. See to it that they get them and tell them to get what they can for them and give that back to the people as well."

He took her into his arms and pulled her to him. "I know. If this bastard was here he would be dangling from a rope from the walls." Bringing a hand up to her face he gently caressed it. "These people now no longer belong to him. Some how, I know not yet, we will protect these people and the others from men like him and their king." he turned her and began retracing his steps back to the Counts Chambers. He would occupy them as long as they were there.

Duncan laughed as she screamed and then turned to hit him hard on his chest. "I am going ta have ta teach you how ta have eyes in the back of your head." he chuckled. He drew her to him and kissed her deeply. Breaking the kiss, "Aye my love, I have other thoughts in my mind." He lead her off back to the Inn and their room. He shut the door and then began to slowly undress his wife, letting her clothing fall to the ground till she was completely naked before him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Laire watched as he approached her, surprisly simply seeing him calmed her down some but she was still upset. She wanted to cause great harm to the people that had done this. As Dustin directed she couldn’t help but smile, he was continueily helping the people. She knew that the people would benifiet from it all. She was also worried though it seemed the further then went the worse issues that they ran into. How much worse could it get?

As he approched her she let her self go and allowed him to embrace her. She needed him. Angrey, hot tears fell from her face. She was comforted by his words but had to speak up so as he carrassed her cheek she answered him “Nay husband you would have to beat me to the task”

She looked up at him but couldn’t help but laugh. She knew she was just blowing hot steam but she was riled. She whiped her face clear and as they walked she continued to speak. “I have my ladies gaurding the pateints so they do not get up, but they need to be relived, do you have someone in mind? They just need to make sure that anything they need is given to them and that they stay in bed, for many have deep wounds that need to be still to heal.

Elizabeth grinned, “Aye it will be needed for when we have children, especaially if they are anything like you” She grinned and kissed him back. As he lead her away Elizabeth couldn’t keep her eyes off of her husband he was so handsome and rugged and even after a bit of time at marriage had not dimished the love that she felt for him.

Once in the room she was greatful to be alone with him she allowed him to strip her down and when she was naked she slowly stripped him down. “Now what do you want to do with your sexy, lttle wife? She grinned and licked her lips and smiled up at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:19 am

"No one will bother them and they, I am sure will do what you have told them. I am sure though that the other ladies will make sure some of the men will be there to help them if they needed. You need some rest yourself." He grinned. He lifted the shirt off of her and let it drop to the ground. Moving his hands to her shoulders he began to move them over her warm flesh, down her back and to the kilt. Undoing it, he let it fall to the ground. "You might say I have something on my mind. Have had it all day you know." he chuckled and drew her naked body to him and kissed her deeply.

"Well now." Duncan began and moved around behind her, pulling her against him so she could feel his hard manhood against her ass cheeks. "What do you think I want to do to you?" He moved his hands up to her breasts and squeezed them hard. He hoped he would never tire of feeling her soft warm flesh against his hand and body. Leaning his head down he kissed her neck and shoulders, gently nipping at them with his teeth.

He dropped one hand down, moving it over her stomach and wondered was it a bit more round. He grinned as his hand moved further down. He had a feeling that his lovely and sexy wife was indeed with child. How he knew this he didn't know. Perhaps hopeful thinking or perhaps something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Laire nodded, he was right, like normal she had blnders on and thought that she had to do everythig herself. She was greatful for Dustin who continuelly reminded her that she didn’t not have to do everything herself. She nodded “aye Dustin you be right”

As he slowly undressed her Lare grinned up at him. “Well I have had you on my mind all day as well” She stroked his chest as his hands ran over her body. When they reached her back she let out a small whimper, they no long hurt but seeing the slaves wounds reminded her of her own wounds.

She looked up at him, and needed only one reassurance. “Would you have still married me if you knew of my back?” She returned the deep passionate kiss then looked up at him waiting for the answer. She knew the answer but she just needed him to say it.

Elizabeth let out a squeel. “Aye Duncan I be knowing what you have planned I just wanted you to say it” She smiled slyly. She felt his manhood against her tight ass and his His hands on her breasts made her moan with great need. His teeth on her flesh, just everything about him made her fall in love with him again each and everyday. As he hands traveled to her stomach Elizabeth grinned “Aye we will be knowing soon my love. Then what?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Dustin grinned. "Well now, my dear. It was not just your lovely and sexy body that drew me to you. " Indeed it was not. Though she had looked quite beautiful, it had been her stuborn attitude and strong will that had been what intrested him. Such traits were those of the highlanders women and also it showed him that she would not be a wimpering and whining woman that would grate on his nerves. She would be a strong woman that would make a good highlander wife.

The days that haf followed their first meeting, he came to see this more and more. When she told him of what she had done and the punishment she received, he was proud of her. No her scars would not have stopped him from wanting her.

He held her tightly to him, letting his hand roam over her naked body, her back, the scars, and elsewhere. "No my love I would have married you anyways."

Duncan chuckled. "Aye that we will. But till that time...." he moved her over to the bed and sat her down on it. He brought the handle of what use to be a whip over and placed it between her legs and slowly moved it up inside her womanhood. "Perhaps this will help you when enter you from behind." His other arm was about her, his hand squeezing one of her magnificent breasts. "Does that feel good my dear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:29 am

Laire smiled, her face red from blushing. She had known this but she just needed to be reassured. “Aye me loves when you say that” She kissed his chin. “I be sorry I asked again, me thinks I may be more emotional if I be withchilded”

She rubbed his chest suductivy as he stroked her back she moaned softly. She Looked up at him with such love and complete trust in her eyes. “I want to make love to you husband, I need to feel you.”

She stood on her tippytoes and gently nipped at the side of his neck then kissed his jaw line to his lips then slide her tongue into his mouth and wrapped his arms around his neck “Mmmm Dustin”

Elizabeth chuckled as he led her to the bed. “Mmm Husband you are very frisky tonight” She grinned she liked it. She enjoyed making love to her husband. As he pressed the tool into her she moaned softly. “Mmmm yes I do like that” She arched her back against it and gripped the sheets wounding what plans her husband had for her next.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:47 am

He needed her as well. He moved her over to the large plush bed. The count had it seemed liked his comfort as well as dressing well. As hie sat her down on the edge of the bed, his foot struck something that was under it. He reached down and pulled out a small rectangular box. He thought it might contain some more wealth so he placed it on the bed and opened it. But what was within was not gold or jewels but things that could be used on a woman to pleasure her. He chuckled as he took one of them out "Ah it seems I will not have to search for these now."

He looked at Laire to see what her reaction to the "toys" were. The count was one that indulged in many things it seemed. Such indulgences that robbed the people of gold and silver that they could use to better themselves. He took the toy and slipped it up inside his lovely wife as he leaned down and kissed and suckled on her breasts ans he squeezed them.

Duncan moved the new "toy" in and out of Elizabeth, listening to her soft moans of pleasure. "We will have to keep this in you when I enter your lovely ass my sweet. Do you think you can handle having both ends filled?" He kissed her lips gently as he continued squeezing her breasts and moving the "toy" in and out of her.

It would be interesting to see how she felt when the time came. He would let her keep it so that in the days that they may be parted, she could have something to pleasure herself with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Laire was so grateful for her Dustin. She was so lucky to have him, he was so prefect in her eyes. As she sat on the bed she noticed how comfortable it was. “Me thinks the count was full of himself” The anger in her voice was evident. But she couldn’t ignore the comfort of the bed. She wanted to lay down on it to feel the comfort of the quilts and sheets beneath her skin. She knew that he had other plans and that intrigued her.

As his foot hit the box she looked at him with great curosity as pulled out the toys Laire blushed and giggled. “And what do tell are your plans with those dear husband” She did know full well but she just wanted to tempt her husband more. As he pushed they toy inside of her Laire lifted her hips up into the air moaning loudly. “Mmmmm Ohhh Dustin”

Part of her felt bad for getting turned on by a tool and not her own husbands member but since he was in controle she figured that it was alright. She smiled at him her eyes twinkling in the candle light. As his lips found her breasts Laire screamed out his name and chewed on her lips.

Elizabeth nodded the sweet agnoy she was enjoying this soo much her small body twistiing under his touch. ‘Ohhh mmmm Husband, show me to please you more” Was all that she could manage. She wanted to feel what he had planned, surely she wouldn be able to walk in the morning but it would be worth it
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:08 am

"Well my dear, I think I will use this to fill your lovely ass when I fill you with my hard shaft . Do you think you will be able to take that?" he informed her. He continued kissing, and biting on her nipples as he squeezed her breasts. But then he gently pushed her down on to the bed and finding straps in the box he strapped placed them around her thights and through small eyelets in the back of the toy. this held it in place, where it would not be disloged. He then moved up onto the bed and grinned as he again squeezed both her breasts now hard.

He would leave it up inside her to get nice and wet from her juices as he played with her breasts. When the time came he would remove it and slip it up into her tight ass and put the staps back around her thighs to keep it in.

Duncan moved her completly onto the bed and laid her down and placed one of her hands on the tool. "Keep moving it in and out of you my love." he told her as he began kissing , sucheling and squeezing her breasts. They seemed to be a bit larger, and he was enjoying the feel of them. "Soon I will place you on your hands and knees and then enter your ass. " he moved up and kissed her, his toung sliding past her lips to dance with hers.

When he broke the kiss, he looked into her eys smiling. "Are you ready for me to fill your ass with my manhood?" he asked her as he began helping her into position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Laire giggled at her husband. “Aye husband it will be a feat but I think I can muster it” She carrassed his face and rubbed his hair s he sucked her hard nipples, she allowed her self to be used back and sighed softly as he pushed in the toy into her pussy It felt different but she liked it she wiggled slightly under it grinning at him. “Mmmm Dustin” She could feel it getting weter with her own juices.

She continued to moan as he played with her massive breasts. She had learned that when a woman became pregant they would become more tender and enlarged. She was looking forward to that. She couldn’t keep her eyes off of her husband husband she wanted to taste his lips on hers.

Elizabeth nodded and listened to his directions moving the toy in and out of her twister and moaning under her own movements. She continued to moan as he toyed with her breasts. When his lips found hers she moaned into deep kiss chewing on his bottom lip clearly wanting more.

As he helped her into the position she nodded a yes and while continuing to move the toy in and out of her. “Ohhh yes I am dear husband”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:51 am

Dustin suckled on her breasts and squeezed them hard . He wanted to play with them a bit more before he removed the toy from her pussy and incerted it into her ass, and replace it with his on hard manhood. "Are your breasts getting a bit larger and more sensitive my love?" he asked her It would be another sign that she was with child.

Again he moved up and claimed her sweet lips for a deep and passionate kiss. When done he looked down at her smiling, then kissed his way down to her pussy and undid the straps on the toy. Moving her legs a bit further apart and bending them more, he removed the toy that was wet with her juices and pressed it against her anus and then up inside her ass. Again he put the straps around her thighs and looked up at her, as he moved between her legs..

Duncan reached over and took a ceramic jar from the table and dipped his fingers into it. The greassy stuff he began pushin up in to her ass. When satisfied he fingered her ass a bit more making sure it was well lubed before placing his manhood up to it and slowly entering it. "How does that feel my sweet. Do you like it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Laire grinned at her husband suckling on her breats and moaned as he squeezed them. “Mmmm Dustin, mmmm yes” When he asked the questions Laire had to think for a moment, they were more tender then she smiled “What say you, do you think they are getting larger?” She grinned at him with a hint of teasing in her voice. “Aye I think you would be the frist to be able to tell since you play with them a lot more then I do” She giggled slightly then.

As he claimed her lips she wrapped her arms around his neck and parted her lips for him, she wanted to taste him to feel his tongue in her mouth and she got her wish. And as he begain to kiss down Laire kept a hand on his head runing her fingers through his hair making soft whimpering noices. Laire gasped as he pulled out the toy and when she felt it touching her ass she growled softy at him. Her entire body arched upwords as he insterted it into her ass but in a few moments she relaxed just in time to wrap her aroms around his back and gently digging her nails into his flesh.

Elizabeth was watching Duncan carefully to see what he was doing, She felt his fingers enter her tight ass she groaned, it felt so good she turned her head and grinned at Duncan. And watched as he placed his large manhood in to it her breath was taken from her as she gripped the sheets hard. “Ohh mmm husband, that feels like heaven”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:15 am

Dustin brought his hard manhood up to her pussy and slowly began to incert it. As her arms wrapped around him and he could feel the nails of her fingers digging into his back he thurst his hard shaft up inside her and bent down to kiss her once more. With slow movement he began to slide in and out of her pussy. As he broke the kiss, "Aye I do think your breasts are getting a bit larger and more sensitive." He squeezed one of them a bit hard. "Me thinks that a little one is growing within you."

Again the thought of being a father was exciting yet frightening at the same time. With the business at hand, he would not want his wife and child to be in danger. They had so far not much resistance and had made friends with the english people they had met. The fool of an English King had been to confident of success. Now a good chunk of northeastern England belonged to Scotland. That is if they could hold it. With out more support from Scotland, he would have to send Laire and the other ladies back.

Duncan moved himself slowy in and out of her ass. He chuckled when she said it felt like heaven. He slapped one of her ass cheeks, "So you like having both ends filled do you now." Reaching up he took one of her breasts in a hand and squeezed it hard. "You do know how to please me wife. I do enjoy making love to you and having you this way." He spanked her other ass cheek as he continued to thurst his hard shaft up into her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 am

Laire moaned loudly as he thrusted his large manhood in to her. “Ohh Dustin mmmmm” She made soft whimpering noises as he continued to thrust into her. Her small hips attempting to move under him. It was pointless of course her small frame under him but she did continue to dig her nails into his flesh she wasn’t fully aware of what she was doing of course she was too caught up in the passion, She continued to kiss him strongly moaning into the kiss. As he broke the kiss she moved her hands to his head and stroked his cheek.

His news made her grin and large grin. Her a mom? The thought excited her but she was also a bit nervous for she did not want to leave her husbands side but she knew that once he found her to be withchild he would more then likely send her home, where it was safier. But she hated the thought of leaving her husband. But she put on a strong face for him “Aye husband we be knowing by the next full moon” She nodded and moved her hands down his strong arms squezing his muscles she loved the feeling of his skin touching hers. He had his own share of wounds and she reached up and touched each one of them kissing the ones she could reach smiling up at him.

Elizabeth yelped as he spanked her then giggled. “Aye it makes it feel” She paused to catch her breath “very good” She moaned with each thrust and groaned as he squezzed her breasts. She closed her eyes and attempted to match his thrusts. She found it a bit akward but she was learning, and learning quickly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 am

Dustin was taking his time, taking it easy to begin with. His thrusts were slow but deep. He wanted her to feel the full effect of having the toy up her ass and his manhood up inside her pussy. He wanted her to enjoy the feeling as long as possible. The next full moon was coming fast. Once they knew for certain, then he would have to make a decison.

He had Laire with him since he had claimed her to be his wife. She had been an intregal part of his life and he didn't really want to have her far from him. But the danger was to great. Unless they had such an army that could deter the English King from even thinking of marching against them, then he was going to have to send her to safety.

Duncan was enjoying every minute of it. Her ass was tight and made his manhood feel good as it moved within it. He was glad that Elizabeth was enjoying the feeling as well. With the tool up in her pussy and his manhood up her ass, she was feeling a vareity of sensations. He knew it was a bit painful to have him in her ass but yet her pleasureing her self with the tool would help take her mind off that. Slowly he increased his rythem, thrusting faster and harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Laire could tell that he was taking his time, making sure that she enjoyed being double penitrated she twisted under him groanng. She was panting her breaths coming in ragged gasps.

She couldn’t help but attack her husbands back again stratching it. The plesure was just too much to handle. She didn’t even know if she had broken through his skin she was far to gone into the pleasure. She could feel her muscles tighten around his large shaft. As she shook under him.

Elizabeth continued to slowly rub the toy in and out of her, she continue moaning. His large manhood in her ass felt so good. She turned her head so she could look at her dear husband. “Mmm Duncan”

She loved him so much, her life was complet and she couldn’t imagine her life without him. As he increased his speed she gripped the sheets tightly. “Ohhh Dunan yes”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Dustin could see she was enjoying the experience. He began thursting harder and faster knowing soon he would fill her pussy with his seed. It would not be long before she to had her orgasim. He continued on faster and harder till he was ready to fill her and then rammed his manhood up inside her hard and held himself there. He let out a groan of releif and eased himself down till he rested on his elbows over her. He kissed her neck and shoulders then found her lips and kissed her deeply.

The sound of their his body slapping up against her ass cheeks filled the room. He now held her hips as he thrust even harder and faster. As he felt himself ready to fill her ass he rammed his manhood up her ass and held himself there. Once he unloaded his load he slowly with drew and laid down on the bed drawing his loving wife to him. "You are magnificent my sweet wife. You truely are." He held her tightly to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:12 am

Laire screamed out his name in a shameless display of pure desire for her husband as he thrusted faster she dug her nails in his side/ She could feel her self getting closer to release she lifted her hands above her head andraised her hips even more for him.

As she felt him relase she moaned out his name again and allowed her own juices to explode. When his lips touched hers she cried out softly she drove her tongue into his mouth sweet soft moans escaping from her mouth into his.

Elizabeth continued to moan and scream out her husbands name, the sound of their skin slapping agaisnt each other turned her own even more. As he filled her with his seed her own juices poured out coatng the toy. She pulled out the toy at the same time that he pulled from her ass then laid beside him panting. "Me thinks I will not be walking tommrow, might have to think of an excuse to keep me in bed all day" She laughed slightly and laid with him her heart racing in her chest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Dustin kissed her deeply as he pinned her down upon the bed. "Mmmmm I do think you really enjoyed that." he grinned as he broke the kiss. He held her to him close. Reaching down he undid the straps on her thighs and removed the toy from her ass. "You are getting use to having something up there now." How he loved her. She didn't complain about what he wanted to do to her, and she wished to learn more on how to please him. A man could not ask for more in a woman.

It was still a bit early for them to retire. "I think the castle has a garden. Shall we go see what it is like?" he asked her

Duncan chuckled at her saying she would be unable to walk in the morning. "Perhaps." he said, "But you are a strong and a very strong willed woman. He patted her ass cheeks. "But if you wish you can stay in bed tommorow. Your ladies can handle everything. They have been trained well and you do deserve a break from everything." He kissed her lips gently and caressed her face. "I think we will be staying her a couple days, until we get word back from Dustin after he reads the Kings orders and my report to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Laire kissed Dustin back with equal passion, her heart was racing and as he pulled the toy out of her ass she moaned a little. "Mmmm Dustin" She wrapped her arms arond his neck, she didnt want to let go of him.

When he mentioned with her getting used to things in her backside she blushed slightly. "Aye husband" She softly nipped at his neck. When he mentioned the garden her heart sank a little she did want to be with her husband all evening but she knew that was foolish she slowly stood and got dressed. And waited for him.

Elizabeth nodded "Nay staying in bed is not an option unless I am ill, or you order me of course" She winked and as he kissed her she slowly kissed him back. "Hold me Duncan" She wanted to feel close to him again. To feel his skin and sence his heat.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:42 am

Dustin rose from the bed and only put on his kilt. Putting an arm around his wife he slipped his hand up under the shirt and squeezed one of her breasts hard. He grinned, "Perhaps while we are down in the garden and under the stars." With has hand thus he guided her down the stairs and through a couple corridors and finally out into the garden. It had flowers of many kinds growing lush grass, trees and cobblestone walkways.

Finding a stone bench, he sat down and brought his lovely wife down to sit next to him. The air was full of the scents of the flowers and the trees. It was peaceful, quiet and felt good to be outside. His hand still up under her shirt and still on her breast squeeing it, he moved his other hand to her thigh and moved it up under her kilt to her pussy.

"Well now. I think I will keep you here in bed tommorow. Then I can come back here during the day and we can have a bit more fun." Duncan said with a miscevious voice. He held her tightly as she asked, and asked her, 'You don't mind me taking you up your ass do you my love?" He wanted to be sure that she didn't mind that. For he did enjoy it. They were basicly still newly weds and still learning much about each other that simple courting could not teach.

He knew she wished to please him any way she could. But he didn't want her doing anything that made her feel uneasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Laire watched him get dressed. As he wrapped an arm around her she giggled. His hands slipped to her breasts and she looked up at him. The thought of doing it in the garden intriqed her she playfully slapped her husband "My my some one cant get enough of me" She was fully joking since she too couldnt get enough of him either.

As they sat at the bench she breathed in the deep air she leaned against Dustin and as he slipped a hand under her kilt she couldnt help but gasp and bite at his neck. "Mmm Dustin, if I didnt know anybetter I would think you couldnt get enough of me" She was jesting of course but she couldnt help it.

Elizabeth grinned "Me likes the sound of that, but wont the others see me as lazy?" As he held her tight Elizbeth forgot about that thought and sighed "I will stay in bed for you, if anyone asks you can say I have the fever" She smied "Nay up my behind was a new feeling my husband, it felt odd but a good odd" She wrapped her arms around him and sighed contently all was right in the world, it was she him and her. Nothing else exsisted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Dustin laughted. "You could say that my lovely wife." It was true also. He couldn't seem to get enough of her. He loved playing with her breasts and holding her naked body to him. "And you, I have a feeling my love, you would love to spend many more hours in bed with your husband." He leaned over and kissed her neck and shoulder. He pushed the shirt up over her breasts. A second finger entered her pussy as he moved up her neck to claim her lips for another passionate kiss.

Duncan liked the sound of it as well. He continued to hold his sweet Elizabeth close to him, bringhing a hand up to her breasts and squeezing them. He felt relaxed and very content. "One could get use to this you know." he chuckled. It was a great feeling to hold his wife in his arms, naked and feel her warm flesh against his.

The rider sent by Duncan rode hard and long to get to Dustin. He went to the town that they had found Edward and his family and was told where they had gone. He followed. He was closing in on the town and castle that Dustin was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:40 am

Laire laughed at her husbands responce. He was right and she knew it she honestly couldnt get enough of her husban, she could notpicture her life without him. She was so happy that she had found him. They were prefect for each other. He allowed her to be outspoken and free and it seemed that she also completed hm.

When he begain to kiss her she lost her self agan the shudders and sweet mons she knew she sould stop him fr they were in public but that thought left her mind as se he slippd the fingers into her moist pussy. She kissed him hard demanding more she would hae him right then and there if only she could

Elizabeth nodded "Then its decieded tommrow I shall remain in bed. I mean youhave ordered me and you are my husband" She turned on to her sdie and kissed him deeply.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Dustin didn't care if they were out in the open and subject to be seen. He figured that anyone that would notice them would not dare disturb them and wait until they were done with what they were doing. "Come my dear, kneel over me legs and sit down on my lap facing me." He removed his fingers from her pussy and helped her to position herself. He pulled up his kilt to let his hard and erect manhood free and rub against her pussy. "Now my dear wife how do you want it?" He pulled her shirt up over her breasts and took one in each hand and squeezed them hard.

Duncan just wanted to lay there with his wife in his arms. It was pure heaven having her there with him. He knew he would have to get up and make the rounds to check on the men and the next day he would also have to meet with the other lairds and plan out their next move should they get word to move forward. This was a part of being in command and he kind of enjoyed it as well.

As Dustin and Laire were enjoying themselves, the rider approached the town and was greated by the highlanders on duty as guards. They sent him straight away to the Castle when they heard he had important news. He found Nathan McCloud in the main room of the castle with others of the McClould Clan. He looked at Duncans report and the pouch containing the English King's Orders. He immediately went to the Count's chambers and found both Laire and Dustin missing from there. He began calling out Dustins Name, and his voice carried out to the garden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next