The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 20 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Angie says when Brook goes into her room for the night, “So Brook what do you want to do during the time of my brother’s absence?” She sits in the window with her long hair all the way down. She was wearing a blue silk dress. Her leaf green eyes look at Brook calmly. She says, “He will be back as soon as he can.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 pm

When dinner was done, and the dishes were done Brook made it to her room. She jumped a little seeing Angie sitting there. "Oh sorry I didnt except you to be here already" She licked her lips "Well I up for anything really" She giggled slightly and then sat on her bed watching Angie.

"I want to thank you for being with me while he is gone" She smiled and looked at her. "Did you have any ideas?" She swallowed hard when she mentioned Drake. "I know that he will" She sighed. "I just wish that this didnt have to happen as I am sure you are wishing the same"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Angie looks her a moment and says, “Well first lets get some things straight. One I don’t mind helping you. Two stop acting like you know what I am feeling or thinking towards you. Three I am doing my best not asking my soul mate to join me here because I hate being away from him. But I thought you might not feel comfortable with that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Brook was a little surpised at the harshness in her voice but she nodded. "I am sorry, I spent a lot of time in the hospital, and I am not really used to being around people yet." She paused. "About me knowing what you are thinking or feeling, I just assumed that it would be hard for you to have Drake away from you"

She leaned back on the bed her fingers playing with the necklace that Drake had given her. "I really do want to be your friend" She looked up at her. "I really am sorry, I am just not used to the whole people accepting me for what I am"

When Angie spoke of her soul mate she cocked her head to the side. "No please do, the more the Merrier right?" I was thinking of putting on a movie, but maybe you two have another idea"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Realizing how harsh her words came out, Angie tenses up and looked at her feet. She says calmly and says softly, “I am sorry. I am not use to talking to anyone but Drake and Connor.” She takes a moment to relax and says, “A movie sounds fine.” Connor appears behind his love and says, “You’re okay Angie.” He comes in slowly and says with a kind smile, “Hello Brook.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Brook smiled softly "So I guess we are in the same boat, neither of us are used to talking all that much, we can work on it" Brook smiled as Angie agreed on the movie she slid off the bed and took the trunk full of movies. "Here they all are, go ahead and pick on, I just need to finsih getting ready for bed"

She went into the bathroom and put the cream on her scars and then slipped into some pj pants and a t-shirt then a hoddie, it was just habbit for her to hide herscars infront of everyone but Drake or her father.

Stepping out she smiled at Connor. "Hello" She was more relaxed now. "Have you two picked on a movie?" She asked before picking up her fat cat. "Hey Comet these are Drake's friends" The cat seemed to understand and pured in her arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Connor looks at Angie a moment as they go through the movies. Angie finds a movie she likes and puts it in Brook’s DVD player. Connor looks at the cat a moment and says, “For some reason cats like us vampires, even the bad ones have a cat or two to keep them company.” Angie says, “Maybe cats can see the good in us that we don’t see in ourselves anymore.”

The female vampire hides in an apple tree to cover up her scent as she could watch over Brook and Drake’s friends with a water mirror. She says with a growl, “Damn it this bimbo is being protected by my love’s friends. No, this will not do. Looks like I am going to have to do some shape shifting to get her alone.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Sitting on the bed Brook watched Connor and Angie then smiled "Comet is a very particular cat" She smiled and petted him. "He kept me company in the hospital, he would only spend the night on my bed" She licked her lips and smiled at the movie choice.

"There is a couch over there is a couch over here" She waved "If you want too"

She then watched as Comet sat on the bed and stared out the window his ears alert and his tail twitching Brook looked at her cat "Hmmm I guess there is a bird or soemthing out there"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Connor looks at Comet a moment as he stared out the window. The two of them sit down to relax. Angie says, “Have you thought about what you want for your birthday? Since Drake is going to miss it, we are supposed to give you everything you want for your birthday.” Connor smiles some and says, “And don’t say you don’t want anything, because then we would have to bug you until you tell us what you truly want.”

The woman groans as the cat was catching her scent. She does her best to get away before she would get caught.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Since Brook didnt feel as if she was in any danger she relaxed, maybe Comet really saw a bird or something. She turned to Angie as she spoke then her eyes went wide. Her birthday?? She swallowed hard, Drake would miss it. She was slightly saddened by that but she also knew that he would make up for it.

She started to shake her head, she was dreading her birthday she would be a year old older while Drake and all of them would never have one. She chuckled as Connor made his threat. "Hmmm I guess Drake warned you that I am not one that really likes gifts?" She thought for a moment "But I really dont know what I want, I have everything I could want now, I have you all and Drake."

She continued to think for a momment she wanted to save the cliff jumping for when she was with Drake. She wanted to have that human experiance. "Hmmm well I love fairies" She said with a shrug. "Its stupid really I guess" She looked back to the movie. She knew that Drake would be able to read her mind and maybe give her ideas on what her deepest desires were.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Drake could here her every thought and says in her mind, "My love I will take you cliff jumping when I get back. And fairies, come hun. Think real hard. There must be something you greatly desire." Angie looks at her knowing full well Brook was talking to her brother. She thinks about what she could do for Brook's birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Brook could almost hear Drake's voice instead of it just going into her mind. She grinned. Cliff jumping with Drake would be fun, she was very curious if it would a rush like it seemed. She knew she only had a little while longer to have human experiances. She had to giggle when he told her to do better. She honestly didnt know what she wanted birthdays had never been a big deal for her.

She silently said back to Drake "Alright I will try my love, now quit being distracted" She turned back to Angie and Connor. "Well Drake thinks I can do better the ferries" She paused for a moment "But I honety birthdays were never a big deal" She shrugged. "I really hate to ask for things" She smiled "But since Drake can read my thoughts and will tell you anyways, maybe a nice spa day, since my birthday and graduation are so close together" She shrugged, wondering if that was what they had in mind, all the friends she had made when school fist started werent really talking to her anymore since she had been away from school so long.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Drake chuckles and leaves her alone. Angie says, "We can do a spa day. It would allow us to bond." Connor says calmly, "Then I will stay home so two can have a girls day out." Angie looks at him with a smile and says, "You are such a baby my love." He chuckles and says, "Yeah but you love me." She smiles some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Breathing a sigh of relife that her answer seemed to please everyone she relaxed. She smiled at Angie "Yes a spa day would be a prefect time to bond and get to know each other more, although I guess you already know all about me and my story from Drake" She giggled softly at Connor "Well you know there are male treatments, you and Drake could have" She winked softly, she didnt find it odd at all that she was at complet ease with them and even teasing them gently.

"I dont know if that is going to be enough to please Drake though, he thinks I shuld have a party and everything, but I guess that will be his department if he wants to surprise me I will have to just go with it" She sighed contently looking at the two lovers, she hopped that her and Drake would be like that, she couldnt see herself with anyone else.

She was still wondering what Drake was doing and why and where but she tired not to think about such things she knew that he would have to be apart from her at times and she really was fine with it, just curious.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Drake could not answer her as he was busy. He was looking at the elders not spotting Tia. A blue haired vampire who had a thing for him beyond a crush. Eric says to him, "You fully intend to turn Brook into a vampire. Why?" Drake says calmly, "She is my mate."

Angie looks at her with a sad look on her face. She says, "Don't worry I am sure you and Drake will have a love like ours." Connor says, "I don't do spas. Too many temptations for me." (don't forget the other rps.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Brook couldnt help but blush, her face turning a pink colour as Angie made her comment. She giggled "Well I do hope so, Drake is the frist person to look at me even before my..." She trailed off "Accident" she said with a shudder "No one really looked at me, I was considered a bit of a freak really, dancing in the hallways, acted in all the plays" She shrugged "But I am happy now"

She looked at Connor and nodded she wasnt sure what she sould say to that, should she apologized for bringing it up? She guessed that say sorry wouldnt really work so she laughed a bit nervously "Is that the reason or is it just a little girly" She said with a wink.

Turning to Angie "So do I dare ask if Drake is planning something that I need to be prepared for?" She had a feeling that even if he was no one would tell her, she supposed it would be a surprised.

(I wont...trying to think about where Andrew's father is))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Angie and Connor look at her with a smile as she was brave enough to tease them so openly. Connor says, “It is a mix of both.” Angie’s eyes grow distant for a few minutes. She then looks at her lover with worry in her eyes. He looks at Brook and says, “I am going to get Chris I will be right back.” He goes out the window without another word. Angie says at the mention of Drake’s plans for her birthday, “I promised him I would not tell you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:44 pm

The fact that both of them smiled at her little tease put Brook in an even more relaxed state. She should have found it odd that she was so relaxed with two vampires sitting in her room but she didnt find it odd at all. She loved Drake and wanted to become close to his friends, she assumed that once he changed her she would be joining this family.

She watched as Angie seemed to be lost in thought, it looked like when she was having a flash back of her accident. Brook was about to ask what was going on when Connor suddenly disapreed she wondered why he was getting the other member of this group?

She turned to Angie as she spoke and raised an eyebrow "Ahh well I guess I wont ask the questions, its not like I can fake being surprised" She laughed nervously then sighed. "Do I want to know why Connor went to get Chris?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Angie looks at her and says calmly, "A jealous elder has come here to kill you. Drake going to Spain was her way of trying to get you alone. But she did not plan on us being here to protect you." Chris and Connor come in the room and stand point ready to defend their new sister at all costs. Angie becomes on guard as she waits calmly. She says, "Drake is on his way back and he is pissed off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Sitting up a bit too quickly in the bed Brook suddenly felt too dizzy she put a hand to her head. "A elder, to kill me?" She swallowed hard "But why is she Jelous of me?" She wondered in a whisper.

She jumped slightly when the men came back through her window she watched them take a defensive stance against what ever it was. Sure Drake was coming back but he was all the way in Spain he wouldnt be able to make it back in time. She silenty said "I love you Drake"

She licked her lips wondering what if anything she could do, was this the time to hide or stay where she was? She wasnt about to ask any of the three standing here they seemed too foucused but she was nervous she didnt want anyone else to die because of her.

Well apart from this person that seeked to kill her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Angie looks at the window and says, "Tia is a shape shifter vampire and she has a huge crush on Drake. She has had her eye on him for years." Drake says in her mind, "I love you too my love. I am sorry I got fooled by the elders. I will never leave your side again." He was obviously really mad at himself for leaving her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Nodding as if she understood even though she really didnt. A shapeshifting vampire? What could she shape shift into? Why if Drake had a vampire that was intreested in her? A pitaful human. She found herself spirling into a pit of self doubt and worry.

She was doubting herself so much that she barely heard drake, only the last part. 'This is not your fault' she said to him. 'I am a magent for danger' She tired to make light of it but she was still a bit nervous.

"If she shape shifts how do you know its her and not someone else?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 am

Angie says, “She can copy someone’s appearance not their scent. So if she is posing as one of the boys or even Drake, I will know. Even as a vampire, people have a specific scent that no one else has. Kind of like a finger print.” The boys were picking up on a scent but it was getting moist in the air. It was going to rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Although she was still on the bed she was thinking about bolting and letting this vampire have her, her life was not worth this. Surely if Drake was coming back and three vampires were posed to fight this was a strong vampire.

She only had the thought for a fleeting moment not knowing how far Drake was and he would be furious with her if he knew she was willing to sacrifice herself for his friends. She swallowed hard and when comet rubbed against her hand she quickly grabbed him and locked him in the bathroom, really it was foolish but she wanted to have the peaceful mind that he was safe even if she knew that if she thought about it she knew that he wasnt really safe locked in a bathroom.

"Drake are you almost here" her heart and mind cried out. She loocked at the friends "So you will be able to smell the difference. thats good" She shook her head sorry that they had to play protector on her. She wasnt sure that they liked it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Drake says calmly in her mind, “I am about an hour away from you. I unfortunately can’t make the plane go any faster. Don’t you dare get yourself hurt.” Angie and the boys growls some as the rain let out in a down pour. Connor says, “Brook try to keep your heart rate calm. Your rushing blood will give us problems.” His voice was calm but haunting with hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next