The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 21 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Licking her lips Brook nodded even though Drake couldnt see her. She had to smile at his statement, she knew that he would have had that reaction, he of course wouldnt let her hurt herself or sacrifice her self for his friends but she had merly thought about it. She knew it was out of the question now Drake would only tell his friends and she would mostly like end up tied to the bed before she could blink.,

Turning to Angie she sighed "Sorry" She then made a point to slow her heart beat down, she had learned it in the hospital. A average person would think that she had slipped into a coma with how still she was. She wasnt moving and her heart was barely beating.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:41 pm

(Don’t forget the other rps.) Connor lets out a breath slowly as her heart rate slowed down to a more tolerated level. Within an hour Drake appeared through the window. Angie smiles knowing it is the real him and says, “Welcome back.” Drake smiles and heads over to Brook. He says, “I am so sorry for leaving you. I will never do it again.” He kisses her on the lips then he turned to his friends. He says, “Tia is such a pain. Looks like we are going on a hunter for one of our own.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:21 pm

((I wont I will get to them real soon I promise))

Laying on the bed Brook was nearly asleep, she had slowed her heart rate down, but at a price she was getting cold. She slipped under the covers but then went back immeditaly to her trance like state. She didnt eaven hear Drake come in so when she felt him kiss her she gasped and jumped then looking at the three "Sorry" Then turning to Drake she shook her head.

"No Drake it wasnt your fault, you need to get away some time and besides, your friends here have been prefect" She said with a small smile. When Drake talked about hunting she licked her lips nervously. "Drake" She then closed her mouth there wasnt anything she could say. She looked up at him and kissed his lups softly then silently said although it broke her heart to even think it.

"Drake I will understand if you rather have Tia then me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Drake looks at her and says sternly hurt by what she said to him, “You and I are one. Our souls have found each other and that cannot be undone. I can’t choose to be with another woman. We would die without each other.” Angie rolls her eyes at Brook’s words. She says, “You have a lot to learn Brook.” The three of them go back on guard as Drake sits on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Brook swallowed nervously knowing that she had hurt him agian, it wasnt completly her fault she didnt have much selfunderstanding never mind understanding why Drake loved her to the point of going hunting and killing one of their own.

She smiled at Angie "Yeah sorry I guess I do" She looked at Drake and sighed "Sorry Drake, just my stupid human emotions getting in the way" She wanted to snuggle into his safe arms but she wasnt sure if he was still angry with her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:20 am

Drake looks at her hurt and a bit angry that she was so willing to sell herself short. He does not to hold her or even touch her now. Angie sighs and says, “The boys and I are going to go on the hunt for Tia. You two have some things to work out.” The three of them leave through the window and Drake stays quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am

Brook noticed the hurt in his eyes and also the anger she didnt know what to say, licking her lips she turned as the friends left and she was now left alone with the man she loved but it seemed that she kept making him angery.

Relizing that he wasnt about to touch her she stiffened and stood and got off of the bed and let her cat out of the bathroom and grabbed a throw blanket and wrapped it around her then looked at him with tears in her eyes. "You are angry with me" It wasnt a question but more of a statment.

"I am sorry" She sat in a chair accross the bed shuddering. She was cold but also upset that she had managed to make him angrey again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:55 am

Drake does not look at her as she spoke her words of apologize. He did not allow himself to speak to her knowing he would just let it go again. He says calmly after a few minutes, “I have waited a thousand years for you to come into my life and I try to prove my love and devotion to you every day. And here you are belittling your worth to me over and over again. It makes me feel like a failure to you as your mate.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Sitting in her chair Brook tried to keep her hear rate down, trying to make it easier on everyone else. She chewed her bottom lip to try and stop the tears that were threnting to escape and pour down her cheeks. She could tell that Drake was really upset. She always managed to mess these things up.

When he spoke Brook all but stopped breathing. She licked her lips then bite the tip of her tongue. She looked down at her hands when he finshed speaking and whispered "I know you love me Drake, I know you would do anything for me, I just dont want you to have to" She still hadnt looked at him and was still not moving from her chair.

"I promise I will try and get more used to you loving me, your pathetically emotinal and irrational mate for life" She looked up at him wondering if he would accept her apolgie and maybe even smile at her little joke.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Drake listens to her speak and laughs some as she jokes with him. He goes to her side and kisses her deeply on the lips. He says, “You are my only reason for living and with me hearing you not want to stay with me, makes me insane. It makes me worry about if I screwed up as your mate.” He takes her into his arms and kisses her neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Brook relaxed slightly as he laughed but when he came to her she lowered her eyes. She of course didnt need to be ashamed she smiled and quickly and passionelty kissed his lips back. She nuzzled his neck as he spoke then she suddenly pulled her head up.

"Drake how could you think I dont want to be with you, I just wanted you to know that if you were having second thoughts cause of that other vampire you could have a way out" She wrapped her arms around him as he scopped her up. "I do love you with all my heart, soul and mind surely you know that"

She sighed and nuzzled his neck again. She then looked out the window "I hope your friends are as forgiving of me as you are"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Drake keeps her in his arms and says, “I don’t need a way out because I don’t want out of our relationship.” He walks her to her bed and places her in her warm bed knowing her body temperature needed to come back up. He lays on the bed listening to Tia’s thoughts trying to help his friends out without leaving Brook by herself. He looks at her and kisses her passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Feeling more relaxed now that he was not as angry with her. She hated to have someone angry at her it made her feel really uneasy and stressed out. She smiled as he laid her on the bed. "I guess when you change me I will be cold all the time do you get used to it?" She asked.

Relizing that he was talking to someone she kept silent. She then kissed him back equally passionetly. She melted into his arms and then softly stroked his arms and shoulders trailing to his back. "Hmmmm part of me thinks you are trying to distract me but I like it" She silently thought.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Drake looks in her eyes and says with a smile, “You won’t be cold all the time my love, only when you don’t get enough blood in you.” He kisses her more and more to keep her mind off the trouble around them. He removes her shirt some so he could touch her bare skin. He nips at her lip gently and playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Although she was distracted she nodded to his comments. She still had the feeling that she was being distracted but she no longer cared she was in complete love with Drake and if he wanted her distracted she would allow herself to be distracted.

She grinned as he began to take off her shirt. "Hmmmm somebody has somthing on his mind" She teased but she laid back and let him do what he wanted. When he started to lip at her lips she giggled and went to kiss him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Drake smiles and says in the kiss, “Oh like you are not wanting me too lover.” He starts to take off her pants and kisses her body gently as he removes them slowly. He says as he looks at her in just in her bra and underwear, “I love you scars and all.” He takes off his shirt and throws it to the floor happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Blushing at his comment Brook smiled. `As if I would deny it even if you couldnt read my mind` She silently thought. She allowed him to take off her pants even lifting her hips to hlp him, not that he really needed it. She shivered slightly as he started to kss her body.

She looked up at him as he looked down at her. She relized that she was only in a bra and her underwear. `I know you do, I am still getting used to hearing and beliving that`She admitted.

She gasped, as she always did, when he took off his shirt. ``There is a prefect man` She said softly as she softly stroked his strong arms and chest. `You are so handsome my love`She licked her lips and looked up at him with complete love and trust and devotion. Nothing could make this night better its prefect. She thought to herself.

((I have a plan to kill of the dad and explain her disaperence))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Drake chuckles and kisses her deeply as he removes her underwear. He gently plays with her folds trying to get her excited. He says softly in her mind as he kisses her on her stomach, “I love you Brook and I will take you cliff jumping once Tia is taken care of.” He gently nips at her flesh every once and a while. (What’s your idea?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Returning the kiss Brook wrapped her arms around his neck and when she felt his fingers on her folds she gasped out a moan and arched her back up. Her brain was firing too fast for her to hold on to a single thought. She was being hit with waves of pleausre. From a single touch and she had lost her mind. She then giggled about the cliff jumping. `Well I guess a super fast super strong man is the best person to do it with so you can save me if I fall and am about to bash my head open on the rocks`` She teased softly

She said silenty again `Babe you are driving me nuts, you know me too well`She said but she was clearly enjoying herself.

(Was thinking of a crash after graduation, they would be traveling back and he is killed insently and she maybe declared dead at the scene...hmmm maybe that wont work, people would miss the body I guess...hmmm maybe she is just really injured and since he is all she has left she is given to Drake your thoughts)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Drake smiles as she teases him and starts to finger her faster. He inserts two more fingers to add a little more pleasure to her body. He says, “I would not let you get too far down if you did hit your head on a rock.” He kisses her neck and growls playfully against her skin. He loved to tease her some too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Brook had no choise but to fall back on the bed and grip the sheets and she whimpered and moaned out the more he played with her the more she wanted. Licking her lips she growled at him as he growled at her.

"My sweet Drake you are drving me nuts" She thought into his mind. She stroked his arms then softly scratched his back. "I love you" She whispered.

Then giggled. "I know you will not let me hurt myself" She then laughed softly and arched her back as she continued to please her. She knew that he was still distracting her but she didnt care, she rather not think about the vampire that wanted her dead. She just wanted to think about herself and Drake.

((So what do you think we should kill off the dad and explain her disaperiance))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Drake smiles and continues to please her body until she is fully wet enough to enter her body with his member. He stops playing with her folds and positions himself at her entrance before he gently pushes inside her warm folds. Meanwhile, Angie and the boys capture Tia and chain her up. Angie makes a call to the elders to come pick up Tia before they killed her for trying to kill one of their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 15, 2011 6:47 pm

The more Drake played with ther the more Brook was wilggling on the bed and moaning for mercy. She licked her lips and watched him. She hoped that this time it would be easier for him there wouldnt be any blood, sure the passion would be the same, she half excpted him to accidently burise her or wose but she didnt care, right now she just wanted to make love to her fiance and to have him feel the pleasure that he was giving her.

She knew that her fears would be heard by him so she kissed him gently. "My baby dont hold back tonight, there wont be any blood, just let go" It was a risk but shewanted to feel the entire force of him, even if it hurt her in the end, she knew it wouldnt be on purpose.

She arched upwords and moaned out as he entered her. Her eyes rollled in back of her head and she was clearly not 100% concious of what was going on. Her body reacted to his touch though going up and down and her hands rubbed his back,.

"Give in to the passion love" She pleaded with him .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Drake growls slightly in protest but gives into her request. His thrusts suddenly begin to speed up to incredible speed and force. His eyes grow blood red as her blood rushing through her body fills his ears. He kisses her neck gently as he runs his teeth against her neck. He gets lost in the pleasure and bites into her soft flesh. He feels her blood rush into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Brook was worried when he growled that he was offened by her request that she had somehow upset him agian. That thought quickly left when he began to thrust harder she moaned out loudly she couldnt belive the rush of feelings it was giving her.

She stared into his eyes and noticed the bloodred and grew a little concerend. She was still enjoying it but it was beginning to hurt but she ddint want him to stop so she didnt say anything and tried to keep it from her thoughts too. The sex was great and she was moaning still.

Only when he bit into her tender flesh did she cry out. Her body arching up and all her breath had left her. The pain was flooding over her now, she couldnt even breath. She didnt look at Drake her eyes were rolled in the back of her head.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next