The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 22 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Drake hears her cry out as he drinks more of her blood and lets go licking her neck to heal the bite wounds. He gets off her quickly relieved that he did not give her his blood. Without it she could not die and become a vampire like him. He says, “I have hurt you.” If he could cry tears would be streaming down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Brook was pale in the face from the lack of blood but she was panting. She sighed as he licked her wounds but whimpered as he got off of her. "Drake?" She asked confused. "I am not hurt, just surprised" She looked at him and stood and walked back to him. Not seeing the state of her naked body as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Come back to bed my love"

She sighed "I know when you turn me it will hurt, but I was thinking, in the hosptial I was given some powerful pain meds to help wth the skin grafting, maybe we can get our hands on some more" She asked sofly.

She was panting her body trembling boadly but she still stood there kissing him softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:45 pm

(Just do not forget the other rps.) Drake stops her and says calmly, “My love I bit you. You are not safe with me anymore. I need to leave here before I hurt you again.” He kisses her softly and says while fogging up her mind and removing her memories of him, “It will be like we never met.” He lays her on the bed as he knew she would have to be triggered emotionally if she wanted to remember him. She would have glimpses of faded memories but that’s it. He gets dressed and disappears. (I threw my own twist so it would not be too much like twilight.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Broke started to shake her head as he pushed her away. She wanted to tell him that she was safe with him, that she only wanted him but he kissed her too quickly then she felt very tired it was the last thing she remembered.

She awoke a few hours later in her bed, feeling as if she had just had a wonderful dream but couldnt remember it. She sat up and rubbed her head. If only she could remember the dream. She did remember feeling loved, but then she looked at her body and remembered that no one could love her as ugly as she was.

((What about her father would he remember her, and did he take all the momentors like her paintings and his ring just wondering))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Drake took away her father’s memories of him as well while he was asleep and took the ring. He left only some of her small paintings of him where he was not up close so she would have something to give her the feeling of love. He and his family backed up their things. Angie says, “You know this will nearly kill you…” He says, “I am a threat to her. The greatest sign of love I can give her is by giving her up.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Brook felt as if she had been sleeping for days, but she couldnt have been, she had completed homework activities. Her father said that she had been home from school with the flu then there was a long weekend that that was were she had done all her homework. Brook belived it, the doctors had told her that she would have times were she would forget days and weeks and she just needed to take it slow.

She showed up at school and got back together with her friends, but she felt as if something was missing. Her birthday was coming up, but she didnt mentiont to her friends, she didnt want a big day. She wanted it to pass, the aniversity of the accident was coming up too.

She made it through the day of school, went home and worked on her homework. Then she left the house again and walked to the cliff again. She wasnt sure what brought her it was like her feet had minds of their own.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:10 am

Drake was all the way in Europe but was still keeping an eye on Brook. Being away from her was making him miserable inside and out. But in his eyes he was doing what was best for her by staying away. Angie and Connor on the other hand, thought he was being an idiot who needed a stern talking to but it was his choice. If things did not get better they would return Brook’s memories back to her and her father’s as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Brook, with no memories of Drake, had fallen into deep deppression. Deeper even then when she first had left the hospittal. She walked to the edge of the cliff and stared into the waters. She had memories of people talking of jumping from the cliff and how it was a rush. She made the choice to jump the next day.

She walked back home, changed into her hiking boots, left a note for her father and took her cell phone and starting walking towards the woods. She wanted to find peace with the guilt that had returned without Drake. She of course dint want to hurt father but just wanted to see if the woods could give her some peace. She took a breath and started on the path that was closest to her yard.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:14 am

Angie and Connor were watching Brook from the woods sensing that something was wrong with her because she was without Drake. But how could they make Drake see her pain for what it is? Chris appears and says, “The two of them need to get back together. Drake is becoming a moopy moody puddle of crud.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 24, 2011 10:55 am

Brook wasnt sure where she was walking but she just walked. Then she started to run, but in her clumbneness she feel and twisted her ankle. Cursing under her breath she made her way back home.

She felt as if something or someone was watching her but pushed it out of her head as her just being paranod. "Stop it Brook" She told herself no one is watching you" She slowly made it back home once inside she got a bag of ice and wrapped it in a towel then laid down on the couch with her ankle elevated and put the ice on it.

She flipped on the TV and sighed. It fell on a CSI show of a horrific accident where there was a little girl stuck in a car and the paramedics where trying to get her out suddenly the car errupted into flames. Brook scrreamed and quickly turned the channel but the panic started.

She limped over to the medicine cabinit and took a pill then wrote a note to her father letting him know that she was turning in. Licking her lips she went upstairs, had her shower staring at her ugly scars, then put her cream on.

Then she put on her night clothes and climbed into bed. With no Drake to calm her down she was trapped in a night mare. She woke up screaming then curled into a ball and cried.

Morning came but she didnt move.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 5:28 am

The three of them watch over Brook knowing full well Drake would not help her unless her life was truly in danger. They did not know what to do. They knew that Brook would get worse the longer she does not have Drake with her to keep her stable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 9:03 am

Brook stayed in her postions for two days. Her father was fretting and crying too. He had hoped that bringing her home would have made her better. On the third day he lifted her up and took her back to her doctor.

The doctor looked her over and sighed "Brook it is going to get better" He then prescribed her stronger meds and told her father just to keep doing what he was doing.

Brook felt bad that she was upseting her father so much. She took the meds and once back in the car she turned to her father ."Sorry dad I will try and get better, purhapes going to school will help"

Her father smiled "Hunni don't do anything that you dont want to do" Brook just smiled "No I do want to, I just fell hard again, you know" She smiled and her father eyed her with worry. "Alright"

The next day Brook dressed and went to school. People were surprised to see her, but gave her a wide brith. No one knew what to say to the girl that had nearly died in a accident.

After school she drove home, went upstairs, she wanted to paint so she went to get the paints but she found one of the ones that Drake left, she saw a man, out of focus she stared at it wondering who the man was, and where the garden was that the other painting was.

She sat on her bed staring at the picture feeling confused.

((Figure have them apart for little more time, wondering if I should kill off the father before the accident that brings them back together))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 10:22 am

(That sounds like a good plot twist.) Drake looks around confused as his siblings stared at him like he was a stranger as they came back from wherever they were all day. Angie says to him, “Brother you are killing yourself being away from Brook. It is slowly going to kill her too.” He says, “I nearly killed her. She is not safe with me any longer.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 10:59 am

Brook put the picture away and did her homework. She walked down stairs and made her and her dad a pasta dinner. She was slicing up some onions when she nicked her thumb, cursing she ran it under the sink then put a bandaid on it.

Just has she was draining the pasta her father came in through the door. She smiled at him. "Dad I am thinking of going swimming tommrow" She sighed she had heard kids planning on going to the cliffs, and she figured with people there as long as she jumped in her clothes it would be a bit safier. "I figured I would wear my wet suit"

Her father nodded. "It sounds good, listen I am sorry I have to work so hard" Brook smiled "No its alright, I am sorry I have been so down, its just different being out of the hospital"

The next day Brook dressed in the wet suit and went to the cliff. She noticed the people there but all of her scars were covered she took a deep breath and whispered.

"This is for you sis"

and with a deep breath she leaped off of the cliff from the highest point and landed in the water. She took awhile to come up for air but then grinned and everyone around her was clapping amazed that the "freak" jumped from the highest point.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 am

Drake sensed what she did and winced at the idea of his Brook jumping off the cliffs without him. She did not need him anymore to be comfortable. He becomes depressed again and stomps to his room. Angie sighs and says, “I can see he is acting like a lost puppy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 11:54 am

Brook swam to the shore then walked home. It didnt give her the rush she thought it would. So went home and had a shower then did more work. At the right she was going at she was going to graduate in May with everyone else.

She looked at the calender. It was 4 days until her birthday. She took some more meds and fell back asleep.

Her father was planning a trip to her favorite resturnant a few hours away, Medievil times, where they would have profromances right in the middle of the arena while they ate. They would spend the night in a hotel room and then spend the day seeing the sights, hopefully it would help her.

((Figure they could get into a bad accident when they come home, or should they have more time apart...maybe have her attacked??))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:04 pm

(A car accident on the way home would put more drama in the relationship and test them both.) Angie and the others sit down in a circle trying to understand Drake’s hesitation to go back to Brook. Angie says, “Connor bit me when I was human plenty of times. We never ran from each other.” Chris says, “You guys weren’t forced to become vampires. He was and he does not want to do it to her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Brook made it through her next couple days. The kids still gave her a wide birth, it seemed romours on how bad her burns were had gotten around and everyone was afraid to touch her, as if they thought it was contatious it didnt matter to her though.

Finaly it was her birthday weekend and her father surprised her with the tickets. Jumping up and down she squeeled. "Really?" With that they were on the way. And after a great dinner and great entertainment they turned into the hotel. Brook stepped out on to the balcony.

"Even with all of this fun I still feel as if I am missing something" She whispered into the night sky "Who is that man in my painting, his eyes they were so full of..." she paused "Something" Then she sighed and went back into the room and fell asleep on the bed.

The next day they would do a bit of sightseeing, then head home.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 am

Angie looks at the twins a moment as she knew something bad was going to happening. Their brother was not feeding as often as he should but no matter what they did, he refused to budge. She says as she looks at the sky while holding her deer in place, “This is hurting all of us and he is too stupid to see it. The boys nod in agreement and finish their food before wiping off their mouths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 31, 2011 10:52 am

The next day was fun, It seemed that her father's work place had all given him money for her to spend on her brithday. She got a tinkerbell hoddie, and some new jeans. she got her hair cut and styled in a pixie style. She had to admit it did feel better. She actually smiled. She looked up at her dad with a smile "Thank you"

She bought a few other things. And then they started home. She was feeling a little bit better so was actually listening to music. Her father was singing along and Brook was groaning and laughing.

Suddenly he slammed on his breaks and served. Brook screamed and looked up. The scene ahead of her was horrific a mutli car pile up. Then from behind there came more scretching tires and then Brook flew forward then slammed back she cried out. Her father turned to her "Brook are you okay?" Brook smiled and nodded.

"I am fine go check on everyone else" He handed her the cell phone, call it in. He left to check on everyone else. Meanwhile Brook called it in. She could hear the screaming and flashed back her sister screaming she tried to cover her ears

Hours later. Brook was in a hospital she had whip lash, but was otherthen that she was okay. She was sent home with an icepack and strong pain killer. Once home her father took her to her room and Brook smild "Thank you" He of course was worried about his daughter and went home to call the hosptial to ask if they thought she should spend time in there again.

Upstairs Brook had changed out of her jeans into pj shorts and a tank shirt and was sitting up in her bed, another accident, She sighed. It was her fault, if she hadnt distracted her dad with the radio it wouldnt have happneed. It wasnt true of course but it was her mind set.

She thought back into the hospital, her roommate had been a cutter, she remember her explaining that she had done it to be in controle of the pain. Brook thought to give it a try anything would be better then what she was feeling now.

She laid down a few towels she laid down on them. Going into the nighttable she took out her box cutter and made four shallow cut marks. She gasped but then leaned down. Finally she felt the relife that she had been searching for. The bleeding didnt last for long and she cleaned up the wound then put the cutter away took a pill for the whiplash then fell asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:00 am

Angie gasps inwardly as she had seen Brook cut herself. She says, “Is this girl insane? This will kill her father.” She returns home but does not tell any of the boys what she had seen. She sits on her Victorian bed unsure what to do right now. All she could think was how could she do this to all of them? Granted she did not remember them but still it hurt them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 31, 2011 12:58 pm

In the morning Brook looked at her cut marks and sighed. So they looked a bit ugly but they just added to her scars on her body. She knew that she should stay home but she had to make an appearance at school. She sort of hoped that no one had heard about her accident.

She was in a lot of pain but she took another pill. Had another shower packed her box cutter and homework and went to school, making sure she had her pills, she guessed she would have to have one every hour.

She made it to school and heard murmers and knew people had heard. She sighed and handed in all her assinments and made it through. She no longer cared she actually looked happy, she had finally found her way to cope.

And at luch she made into the bathroom and made six more small slices this time into her arm. Then placing the a gauze around the wound once it stoped bleeding the went out and sat in her truck.

((Are the twins and Angie still attending school or did they all leave))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:48 am

(In a covenant life style if one person leaves the area, they leave. So they all left when Drake left.) Angie and the others were growing apart from each other as each week passed. Angie was still uneasy about what she saw Brook do to herself and was not sure if she should tell the boys. Connor was doing his best to cope with Angie’s distance behavior. Chris was doing his best to keep Drake fed while doing all he can so he doesn’t piss him off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:06 am

When Brook was in the Truck there came a knock on the window. Brook jumped a mile but evenutally unrolled the window and raised an eyebrow at the person. "Yes?" She asked softly the Jock smiled,

"I want to invite you to the dance" Brook blushed "The dance is to night" The jock smiled "Yes I know, but, well I still want to go, dont you"

Brook didnt know what to think and before she could stop herself she said yes. The jock grinned reached in and kissed her cheek then went running back to his group.

If Drake could have been there he would have known that it was a cruel joke. But Brook figured that people were finally getting over her scars and after school she went home, found a dress and even put on a bit of makeup.

Her father a bit suspisus of what was going to happen decided to stay home. Brook kissed him on the cheek. And then went to the dance.

Once there she tried to met up with the Jock whose name she thought was Calvin but he just laughed at her, as long with the whole group. "I can not belive you belived me" Brook lifted her head high although the tears were buring his eyes. "No I didnt," She was beyond hurt but deicded to get even "Oh Calvin I saw you in the nurses office, I really dont think you have jock itch, I think its some STD"

She then walked out of the school. She had to walk past some bushes to get to her truck and someone grabbed her she screamed out and began to kick and sceam, the person seemed to pulling at her dress but she took the heel of her palm and slammed it into the person nose and then raced to her truck got in and locked all the doors and sped home.

Once home her heart was still beating fast she ran inside and surprised her father. "It was just a joke" She didnt want to lie to her dad,

"What happened to your dress"

"Someone tried to grab me when I got to my truck" Her dad was up in an instant "Sorry dad I didnt get a look at him, I think I broke his nose though" Her dad called his office and dispatched people to the dance to see if they could find him.

Brook sighed and went upstairs, since no rape really hapened she just peled off her dress and climbed into bed and wept.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:13 am

Angie went to her window not able to stay out of sight anymore. She appears beside the bed and says, “Are you alright Brook?” She knew Brook would not remember her mentally but emotionally she would know she was not going to hurt her. Angie was tired of seeing her family in pain but she knew only Drake could revive her memories of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next