The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 37 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:25 am

Brook let him brush away the tears andsighed. "I know out babies need me" She knew she wasnt explaining what she ment, hell she didnt even know what she meant, except for the frist and only time in their realionship she wasnt the weakest weak. And that soundedhorrible so she didnt dwell on it while he contiuned on explaining.

She leaned into his arms and licked her lips she shook her head and then looked up at him talking softly. "You know when we first really began getting close, I said that you could lean on me, you told me that you didnt need me, I thought it was cause I was a weak human, but thats not the case is it, its because I am a girl" She lightly kissed his lips and then smiled as he finished.

"I relize that my love but the less I feel needed the more I worry, I know its stupid and selfish, but that is the woman you fell in love with"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am

Drake sighs and says, "Well that is not what I meant but in a way that is part of it. I know that may seem old fashioned but what may be a thousand years ago to you is like yesterday to me. I am trying to change. I really am." He tucks her into bed and says, "Now I want you to go to sleep. The twins are not awake so you won't need to eat for a while. I need to go to the study real quick. I want to see if I can find a book about halfings..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:00 am

Brook wanted to ask what it was like a thousand years ago. She kissed him and shook her head. "Baby you do not need to change, it is me that needs to change I just need to be less inscure and just remember that I am needed to you" She strooked his cheek and kissed him she wanted more but then he started to tuck her in she liked that though she snuggled into her blankets and Comet laid down beside her and looked at Drake then closed his eyes puring up a storm.

Brook nodded to Drake. "Alright my love, spend time with the rest of the family too, they did a lot for me and you last couple days" She snuggled in and closed her eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:14 am

Drake kisses her on the forehead as she started to fall asleep. He goes down to the rest of his family. Angie hugs him and says, "Welcome back brother." He says hugging her back, "It is good to be back. Thank you, you guys for taking care of Brook for me while I was not able to." Chris and Connor smile and say in union, "It is no big deal..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:38 am

Brook had forgotten for her lulluby and it seemed like Drake had forgotten too. She slept for about almost 3 hours fine then she begain twisting. Her dreams had the darkness again, the same Darkness she had dreamt about coming after Drake just before he was attacked were now coming after her and the babies. Then Drake and the twins and Angie tried to protect her and they were all attacked and no one knew who she was but this time she had no protectio and the black things lauged as Brook was attacked and her babies ripped from her.

She was lefted alone and dying in the woods. Comet had gone down stairs right when it happened to Drake and meowed and pawed at him to get his attention.

Brook had woken herself up but had hid herself in the closet again. All she couldthink about were that the things that attacked Drake were still out there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:50 am

Drake sees Comet pawing at him and gets the hint. He runs back to his room and opens up the closet. He does not say a word. He just picks her up humming her lullaby. He puts her in his bed and lays beside her knowing what was troubling her. He kisses her cheek and neck lovingly. He strokes her body as he gently loved on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 am

When the door opened Brook recoiled but seeing Drake she wrapped his arms around his neck. "I'm sorry Drake, I dont know why the dreams keep coming back, my doctor said its like a form of Post Tramatic Stress Disorder from the accident, guess most tramatic experiances can cause them."

She snuggled into him as he kissed her cheek. "Drake I love you, I shoudl be okay now, you can go back to the others." She sighed and held him. "What did you learn about our angels?" She yawned and kissed him. "Never mind you can tell me later, go back to the others, I think I need a little more sleep"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Drake looks at her and just continues loving on her. He was not going to leave her again. He whispers in her ear as she falls into a deep sleep, “The shadows you keep seeing your dreams are just idiotic new born vampires trying to make a name for themselves. Not the elders, not some jealous vampire girl. Just some idiots. No need to worry. Dream of our children running free in the Scotland hills”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Feeling comforted by his words Brook snuggled into him. She nodded nearly asleep. "That makes me feel better" She yawned and was soon fast asleep craddled in his arms. She was grateful that it wasnt the elders or a jealous girl.

The babies were awake but quiet but asked their dad a question "Daddy why are they hurting mommy, she thinks she is going to have to die to keep us safe, we dont want mommy to hurt cause of us" The kids seemed worried that they were the reason that Brook was getting scared so much.

Brook meanwhile was dreaming of the Highlands of Scotland. She was running with her family, Angie and the twins were living with them too. Brook was a famous painter but no one had ever seen her and any money that came from selling her art work went to charities. She was happy her father was even in the dream, he glittered like she did though. Then Brook slipped deeper into her dream and a light fog entered it and she was too far gone to hear or feel anything.

Meanwhile the babies were still worried but wanting to fight the newborns that were harming their mom. "Daddy Mommy loves you and us so much she is willing to die for all of us she knows how much you love her too, she doesnt even let us see the dreams, normally we see the dreams she some how blocks us from the dreams, instead we see these annoying cartoons she calls them"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Drake says to the babies, "Mommy is scared the elders may hurt you or she may not survive giving birth to you. But she has nothing to fear. She is already starting to turn. Soon both you and your mother will need blood." He strokes her belly gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Both the babies seemed to relaxed to his voice. "You protect mommy right Daddy, mommy protects us she needs someone too, she is just too stuborne to allower herself to" Then they yawned fought a little over space but when Brook stirred a little they both settled down "Sorry daddy" They said and soon they were both sleeping and Brook snuggled deeper into his arms.

She was not looking forward to the blood part but knew, even deep in her dreams that soon she would need it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Drake looks at his little family and says with a smile, "I will always protect you babies and your mommy. Now go to sleep." He looks around his room glad that Brook had not seen all his journals. All the battles he had witnessed and fought in. They were all written down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Sighing in her sleep Brook snuggled into him and held on to him. A little while later she woke up and blinked looking around. She wasnt too sure what woke her but she held her stomach. "Drake?" She asked a bit confused "Angie?" She had sleep in her eyes and wasnt clear minded yet still in the sleep fog.

Suddenly she knew what was wrong, she was hungry again, but she wanted a burger. She wasnt sure but she assumed that this was the pregancy cravings.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Drake says coming in with a tray of food mixed with blood, “I am right here. I made you some food mixed with blood. Our babies need blood now but we have to start slow so we don’t overwhelm your human body for now. I know it sounds gross but it needs to be eaten. You will feel stronger as you start feeding. You will be gets power from the babies since you share the same body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:24 pm

When Drake entered she sighed. She sat up but recoiled as he made his statment. She then rubbed herstomach. "Alright my love" She rubbed her stomach, "Go easy on your mama okay this is goingto be a first for me okay?" She said.

She looked up at Drake. "What did you make me" She was still a little frightened about this all. She frowned look at her stomach. "I am getting too big" she poubted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Drake lays the tray across her lap and says, “Biscuits and sausage gravy. The protein will make you less hungry and the babies’ cravings a lot less feelable.” He says to the babies calmly but sternly, “Be still. You will get what you crave soon enough.” He looks at her in the eyes, “Eat it all so they will stop kicking you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Seeing all the food Brook gasped and swallowed hard. She was really nervous but she did her best to hide it. Whcih was stupid since Drake could read her mind. She began to eat trying not to think about all the blood that she was eating now.

Both babies seemed to be still at the sound of their father's voice. Brook kept eating trying to remember it was for her babies. She couldnt look Drake in the eyes from fear that she was disapointing him, or that the smell from the blood was tempting him. She cotined eating until it was gone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Drake watched her making sure she ate it and says once it was all gone, “It will be easier for as you get farther along. Soon you will be asking for blood by itself.” He sets the tray and dirty dishes aside and kisses her on the lips. He says, “It will get easier…” He strokes her belly gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Brook nodded numbly to what he said. "Alright baby" She said. She smiled as he told her that she would be wantingblood. "I am sure that will be easier on you, then you wont have to cook for me" She giggled and kissed him back.

She smiled as he stroked her stomach the babies seemed to be calmer now. Almost like they were sadated. Brook looked him in the eyes and sighed. "Can you let my dad know that I am okay...not sure what you can tell him so he wont worry" She began to cry. "I should have let you tell him whatyou are, now he is going to worry, I want some of my stuff, do you think you can sneak in...and get it...my scrapbooks and photos, and paintings" She looked at him.

(( You can decide how the father takes it...or do you think we shouldkill off the father))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Drake looks at her as she got sad about her dad. He says, "I will get you everything you need or want. If you want your dad to know about me and the babies, I will tell him. I would love for him to be in our lives. Things will get better my love." He strokes her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 am

She looked at him, not sure why she was getting so emotional. "What do you think he will say" She frowned and the tears started flowing again "I am sorry Drake I dont know why I am so emotional" She looked at him "Please if you think he can take it"

She leaned into his cheeks. "Baby are you sure the babies are okay, I watched this show and it had this woman that was impreganted by a vampire, and she was so skinny, well except for her huge stomach, and she only was having one' She didnt mention that the woman nearly died.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:20 pm

(Sorry I just graduated from college but I am off for about a month before I start my summer class) Drake looks into her eyes and says, “Calm down my love. They are fine.” He kisses her softly and softly sings in her ear,
“Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty I know she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more
And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more
One step closer
One step closer
I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more
And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 05, 2012 4:02 pm

((Congratee on graduating)

Snuggling in closer to him she sighed "I cant help but worry, its in my nature" She listening to his sweet words and as the tears fell silently down her cheek, happy tears. She slowly closed her eyes wondering if this wold be the last time she would sleep.

She smiled "I love you too Drake forever" She cuddled into him. "Baby when was the last time you fed, you have been talking care of me for a longtime" She whispered his words causing her to feel very relaxed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Drake looks at her and kisses her softly before saying, “Angie will bring me some animal blood later. Now I want you and the babies to rest. You don’t have many more nights left before you are like me. So you should enjoy sleep while you can.” He covers her up with a blanket and lays next to her. He strokes her belly calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Kissing him back Broke smiled "Okay make sure you take care of yourself" She snuggled into his arms and smiled "Hmmm you are going to have to show me how you stayed up att night, other then watch me" She closed her eyes and softly stroked his hands as it stroked her belly.

"You will make a great dad Drake" She said softly before slowly falling asleep. She selpt soundly in his arms, Comet stared at Drakeand purred loudly slowly falling asleep too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next