The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element of Exile: Private Roleplay

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Element of Exile: Private Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Element of Exile: Private Roleplay

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 am

Sora eyes remained wide and she stepped back once more, taking a seat on the grass. "N-N-Neo..?" she asked, her tone frightened.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Element of Exile: Private Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Element of Exile: Private Roleplay

Post by SamyRotu Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:00 am

Neo whined and moved closer, staying low to the ground, lowering her ears.

"Sora. It's me." she barked.

She gave her sad eyes. The same golden eyes that held too much knowledge, though in this form they seemed to fit.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:03 am

Sora rubbed her eyes, now red from the wind,a dn looked again.

It was Neo alright, but just....she was a wolf.

"Neo..what.." Sora trailed off in mind sentence, not knowing what to say or ask first.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:15 am

"I thought nothing would surprise you once you figured out who I was. I guess I was wrong, though you're very smart to not run. Sometimes I forget myself and chase anything that moves, but I'm not hungry so don't worry about it."

She lifted her head up and stared at the moon, unable to hold in the long and mournful howl within her.

That howl echoed throughout the forest and carried far passed the Academy. Everyone heard it and knew exactly what that meant. Mother Earth was among them.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:16 am

She shook in fear under her clothes as the howl shattered her ears for a moment and then became..what seemed like nothing but a whistle, no, a song. Rattling the forest.

"Neo.." she said again, still not sure of what to say.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:58 pm

As Neo finished her song, she lowered her head.

"This war makes me sad. It's nice to know everyone is trying to save me, but at the same time there are those who don't even realize they're destroying me. In order to build this Academy, many trees were torn down."

She perked up her ears and looked up at the sky.

"We should go. This mood of mine is bringing another storm." she sighed.

She crouched down. "I'll take us back. Get on."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Sora hesistantly climbed onto Neos back and grabbed to her fur like a scared child, shivering in fear.

Looking up at the sky, she decided to burry her face in the soft fur, sighing.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 pm

"If you start feeling sick, let me know because I will be so freaking pissed if you throw up on my fur." she said before taking off.

She knew each tree and rock. She leapt around them. Her back barely moved as she ran faster than anything. You wouldn't even see a white blur, just a breeze as she passed.

SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Sora nodded as they headed off into the forest.

After a while, she dicided to check and see where they were. Lifting her head, she looked around and saw that they still remained into the forest. After feeling her head become heavier, she proceeded into a deep, deep sleep.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Neo kept up her pace, knowing that the coming storm would only give the perfect cover from the only creature she was afraid of.

As she approached the Academy, she increased her speed, running up the wall too fast for gravity to have any effect on Sora.

She slipped back into their window, returning to human form as she did so. She placed Sora on her bed and then closed the window tight.

"Just in time." she whispered.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Sora stirred in her sleep as she felt the darknes knaw away at her.

"Weak.." she mumbled in her sleep, dreaming of the white room again.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Neo's wolf ears perked up out of her head. As usual, her tail followed. She sniffed at Sora, but didn't see anything wrong.

"Hmm...weak?"

She sighed as she sat at the bedside, leaning her back against it. She stared at the window against, growling softly as it actually started to rain.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 am

Sora continued to roll around in her bed, groaning in her slumber.

The rain beating at the window pitter patter, pitter patter pitter patter pit

The whiteness of the room consumed her, and the aura of blacknedd started to eat away at her precious, untainted soul.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:55 am

Neo's ears flattened and she took her wolf form again, taking up most of the room. She sniffed at Sora and whimpered.

Neo knew darkness when she saw it. Being a goddess of light, she knew what needed to be done. She panted twice and then gave Sora a good lick to the face a few times.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 am

Sora woke up, laughing at her friends licks. "H-Hey!" she exclamed, sheilding her face from the mighty tonuge.

Sora sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes. "M..." she said thinking "rain..".

She looked back at the white wolf and chuckled "Okay, you can become a human again." continued the girl, smiling.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 pm

"But I like this form." she whined.

She wagged her tail, sitting down beside Sora's bed. She perked up her ears again toward the window and again to the door.

"Hmm...something is amiss." she said flattening her ears again. She looked back at Sora, golden eyes shining.

She changed back to her human form, stretching her arms in the air.

"That was a good shift."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Sora smiles, flopping back onto the bed and sighing. "You're so pretty, Neo." she said suddenly.

((TIRED, SICK, DONT HURT ME SAM))
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Neo stopped, blushing uncontrollably. Her hands covered her face as a giggle escaped.

"Oh stop! Nobody has ever said that to me before."

Her hands dropped and she grinned.

"You're not so bad yourself. You've got this...aura about you. It's so beautiful, I wish others could see it too."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Sora returned the blush and looked down.

"TH-thank you, Neo. But..what do you mean 'aura'?" she asked curiously, tilting her head, her hair falling into her eyes, causing Sora to sputter and fumble to see once again.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 pm

"This amber colored aura is around you. It's glowing most of the time. Except when you were asleep. Something else was there."

Neo stretched again, bending down and coming back up almost sensually.

"It's not a bad thing. It's good to have an aura the color of fire. Though...aren't you an air element?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:01 am

((AW SHIT))

Sora looked down at her hands, limp and pale. "Yes but...I'm not very good at it." she said, almost whispering.

"Wh-..Whats around me when I sleep?" asked the girl, trying to change the subject.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 am

Neo whimpered. She sighed as her smile was chased away.

"Darkness. There's a darkness around you. Something is trying to eat you away from this place. From this world."

It was hard for Neo to discuss evil things. It hurt her heart and made her soul cry out in agony that such things existed.

"I can't stand the darkness."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:15 am

Sora looked down at her hands once more and sighed. "It's because im mortal.." she murmured darkly.

Sora's soul was crying to, but for an escape. Her soul wanted to be free, like something wasn't right.. something was very, not right.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Neo smiled softly, in an almost motherly way.

"Sora, there is nothing wrong with being mortal. However, I am not sure what to do at this moment."

She tapped a finger to her chin thoughtfully. She would have to figure it out. Her thoughts were interrupted.

Neo growled low in her throat, moving to her bed and glaring at the door. This only happened when she sensed an evil aura coming.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Sora started to shake and quiver beneath her clothes, shriveling almost immediately. A dark presence was awaiting them, and it was behind her bedroom door.

"N-Neo..." she said, scared "What....what is that?"
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next