The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:10 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..like the back of my hand.." he says as he then cocked his head to the side..."I think it would be fun to be friends too." he says as he then nodded his head.."my father gave me a ride every now and the.n...but if your minds thinking the other way..no and your prolly gonna laugh at this I haven't had sex like ever...too many things holding me back...like the whole random change into a monster thing..that wouldn't work in a relationship..." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:16 pm

she blinked before laughing. '' wasn't really thinking of that but yea.. thanks for putting that in my head'' teased. poking him lightly again .. '' oh?. and why not?.. oh... '' blinked.. frowning'' afraid you change right in the middle of the action?" grinned, looking him over'' suppose you have to .. .. . time it right i suppose.. want me to help you with that?" she was only half serious though showing him a few things or two in the bed, would definitely be fun, had been a while since she enjoyed a bit of a relationship. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:22 pm

He looked to her grinning as she poked him."you could say that...it wouldn't be the best thing to happen." he says as he then cocked his head to the side eyeing here..."is that a trick question?" he asks her curiously licking his lips slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm

'' heh how is that a trick question? just a simple yes or no.. '' teased, watching him lick his lips. '' first thing you should always know... is your limit when it comes to shifting... what triggers it and such.. and .. well.. . letting you have your first time will definitely test you to see if you will shift under extreme ermm.. circumstances.. '' shrugged, taking a long sip from the mug. .. '' doing an act like that puts your body in overdrive.. best test ever i think. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:29 pm

He looked to her cocking his head to the side slightly listening to her closely..."well i guess it wouldn't hurt to try." he says as he looked to her...."so it would be a learning process and a test...sounds good to me." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:33 pm

she laughed and shook her head'' you don't sound very interested in it, thats fine with me, i will just sit here and relax'' licked her lower lip slightly as she looked him over slowly , laying back completely and closed her eyes.. '' think its time for a map. . then i can get the maps out later and we can get a plan going. '' she was teasing him, seeing how he reacted, would be fun to see how bold he would get.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 pm

He looked over to her..."what no im defiantly Interested....just alittle worried i might turn in the process is all.." he says as he looked to her..."I would love the experience...iv thought about it often just never did anything about it..." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

arching a brow she looked over at him , smiling'' hun you already shifted once today, didn't you say you can only do it once or so?.. '' leaning up she leaned in close to him and lightly brushed her lips over his.. '' and i don't mind giving you that experience...i am considering it a bonus for not killing you .. besides its pleasure for both of us. '' she wasn't going to rush it as she reached up and slid her hand slowly over his chest down to his belly , taking the blankets and shoving them off of him as her fingers slid over his hips and then to his inner thighs. purposely avoiding his member, though twice she got close to it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

(( gah gotta drive to work i will post after i get there XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 pm

He looked to her.."yes that is true.." he says with a grin as she brushed her lips over his. He then nodded his head before feeling her hand move down his chest and belly before she tossed the blankets off. He steadies his breathing knowing that she was teasing him. She she got close to his member his breathing picked up slightly as he waited to see what she would do
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:26 pm

she tisked softly as she nipped his lower lip" so tense. you should just relax you know. " sliding her hand back up his chest she shoved at his shoulder to get him to roll on his back. pulling her shirt off she tossed it aside as she kissed him this time. deepening the kiss for a moment before breaking it . moving downwards slowly, nipping his chest and belly as she went. enjoying it whenever his breatjing would quicken or sound like it got stuck.

looking up at him she grinned a little before flicking her tonuge over the tip of his member.. "trust me. you will like this"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 pm

she tisked softly as she nipped his lower lip" so tense. you should just relax you know. " sliding her hand back up his chest she shoved at his shoulder to get him to roll on his back. pulling her shirt off she tossed it aside as she kissed him this time. deepening the kiss for a moment before breaking it . moving downwards slowly, nipping his chest and belly as she went. enjoying it whenever his breatjing would quicken or sound like it got stuck.

looking up at him she grinned a little before flicking her tonuge over the tip of his member.. "trust me. you will like this"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:54 pm

He grinned when she nipped his lip.."trying to.." he says feeling her hand slid up his chest before she pushed him on to his back. He smirked when she pulled her short off and tossed it aside. He then kissed her back just as deeply. When she broke the kiss and worked her way down his chest and belly his breathing picked up more..he lifted his head looking down at her sucking ina breath as her tongue flicked the rip of his member..."im sure I will.". He says as he watches her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm

she grinned loving his reaction as she ran her tongue over him again." uh huh. keep staring at me and i am either going to stop.. or blind fold you.. maybe both." it was a half threat but she wouldnt back down from it either as she took the tip of him in her mouth and sucked lightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:03 pm

He smirked to what she said ignoring her at first but as soon as she took the tip of him into her mouth and suck his head fell back.."damn this does feel really good.." he says his breathing evening out as he groaned slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:25 pm

she grinned, giving a small triumph look as she watches him. enjoying his moans even if she was barely even touching him.relaxing more against his legs she took her time. running her tongue over him slowly then taking more of him in her mouth. each time she did. she slowly increased the pressure of her sucking and how fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 pm

He groaned as she continued taking more In to her mouth and sucking more as well. His hands gripped the furs.."fucking hell you have a talented mouth.." he groaned out as she continued.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:44 pm

she slowed down a little and pulled back. licking her lower lip lightly." hmmm well glad your enjoying that. " gave him an innocent look as she watched his hands dig into the furs. " you know... you can touch.. i never said to keep your hands to hourself."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 pm

He looked to her when she stopped..."oh alright then." he says as he eyed her..im guessing this only gets better?" he says as he watched her curiously.."why don't you give me a few pointers on what I can do to you" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 pm

she blinked before giving a small laugh." hun i only know what to do with a guy not a lady.. " she teased. picking on him really as she sat up." and yes it gets better.. for starters.if you like you can anything on me. explore to your hearts content. you wont hurt me i promise. i am alot tougher then you think. " grinned as she leaned over and nipped his chin. taking one of his hands and placing it on her breast. " see not hurting.. .rub . tease whatever. i will let you know if it feels good. .dont be shy. i will even hold still.. errr.. well try too anyways."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:31 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."well ya never know." he winked before nodding..."if you say so." he says smirking when she nipped his chin and took his hand placing it on her breast before nodding again as she told him what to do..he squeezed her breast softly before moving his other hand to her other breast giving it the same treatment before rolling her nipples between his fingers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 pm

she grinned. leaning against the pillows again. as promised she was trying her best not to movre. though the bit of pleasue she got from his hands teasing her breasts made it just a tad difficult.".really now.. next your ging to tell me you like watching girl on girl action." grinned, teasing him again as one hand slipped up his thigh to curl her fingers around his lenght before slowly stroking him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."what guy doesn't." he says with a smirk sucking in a breath as she started to stroke him. He then leaned up taking a nipple into his mouth teasing it with his tongue.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 pm

sucking in a breath and giving a small moan of pleasure. she arched against him,enjoying th feel of his mouth on her as she watched him .."true.. definitely true there."sliding her other hand in his hair she relaxed again after a few breaths, slowly quickening the small stokes she was doing to him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:40 pm

He smirked loving the way she moaned. when she quickened her strokes he groaned as he switched to her other nipple giving it the same treatment. He was defiantly enjoying this.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next