The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Justin blushed and chuckled softly. "Well I am glad for that since I like you too" He rested his head on the Nate's shoulders. "And I have never seen Jessa open up like this to anyone"

Jessa smiled "Your welcome Ren, I know how scary it can be when no one is in there with you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Nate looks at him a smile. "Both the girls seem to do better in each other's company. Just like we seem to get better." Rain says looking at her, "So do you think I should start back up on my book again?" She was wanting to write but her mind was filled with dark thoughts she doubted she could write a single page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Kissing the other mans cheek softly Justin smiled. "I agree I havnt been this happy in as long as I can remember too" He licked his lips then sighed.

Jessa shook her head. "Rain honestly right now I think you should maybe right just a dark short story, just to help you get through your dark thoughts, cause right now how would your story end? Everyone dying a painful death" Her voice was soft almost worried that she would offened Rain.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Nate blushes softly and smiles. He says calmly, "Well as the saying goes it only gets better from here." He wraps an arm around Justin gently as a sign of affection. "Who knows, all the bad things have passed and now all we have coming our way are good things." Rain looks at Jessa a bit shocked that she said that. She takes a breath and says, "You might have a point..." She looks down at her hands uneasily tears coming down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:03 am

Justin smiled and nodded. "Yes it will get better" He snuck a small peck on Nate's cheek and sighed. "I am happy I found you" He took the mans hand and squeezed it softly. He looked around "We can sit on the couch, and maybe watch a movie?" He said softly.

Jessa knelt down, tears brimming her eyes as well. "Rain I didnt mean to make you cry, I just ment to say it might help"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Nate smiles some and says, “I know things will just get better…” He kisses the man on the lips softly to show him affection. He says calmly, “I’m going to see if Rain needs anything.” He goes to where the girls are and sees them both crying. He goes to Rain’s side and asks, “What’s wrong sis?” She looks at him and says, “It’s nothing brother…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Surprised by the kiss Justin blushed but didnt have time to respond before he was gone. He sat there stunned still feeling and tasting the mans lips on his own.

Jessa stood and began to shake. "Its me, I suggested that she write about the darkenss, and well it started her to cry. Im sorry" She started to cry harder now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Nate put his hands up in a panic as Jessa began to cry harder. He says calmly hugging Jessa, “Calm down Jess…Its ok neither of us are mad at you…” He looks at his sister and says, “It’s a good idea sis. Why don’t you give it a shot?” Rain looks at him and says, “I’m scared of what might come out…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Justin hearing her sister cry broke out of his trace and he raced to her. "Aww Jessa its okay" He turned to Nate "Its alright Jessa cries a lot" He put his arm around his sis and nodded to Rain. "Well then burn it afterwords"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Rain looks at the three of them a moment and nods before going to her computer and begins writing with the voice recognition program. Nate says, “I'm sorry that my sister put you into a panic Jess. I don’t think her mind is quite settled yet after what happened. She was the same way after our parents died.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Jessa calmed her breathing slowly. "I am sorry too, I get emotional when I think I hurt someone or caused someone pain" She smiled as Rain started to work and then nodded to Nate. "I understand, I was the same way after the fir-" she stoped mid word and blushed "I mean I can understand"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Nate nods and says, “I understand Jessa so don’t worry. We all have been though a lot and are all a bit touchy. It will take a life time for any of us to heal.” He looks at Rain as she uses the voice recognition program to write. He says, “My sister is a sensitive creature with a writer’s mind and heart. But she will get better at least I hope.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:37 am

Nodding feeling a bit better Jessa nodded then licked her lips and asked softly "Is any one hungry? We can make somthing down here or go upstairs or we can leave you so you can have your own space"

Justin smiled and kissed Nate's cheek softly He couldnt belive his luck. He had managed to find the prefect man. Both of them had bagage so it was like it was ,emt tp be
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 am

Nate looks at her a moment and says, “Sure I could eat. Rain probably could too.” He smiles at Justin and says holding Justin’s hand in his, “We all could eat here and get to know each other more. Granted, I will need a little help getting Rain away from the computer long enough to eat.” He looks at Rain and could see that she had already written over ten pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Jessa was a very good cook so went to th kitchn and started to cook them somthing to have for dinnr. BLTs with some soup. Something nic and light but easy on stomachs at the sam time.

Justin turned to Nate and nodded to the couch. "Want to take a sat?"

((Some of my keeeys are stciking so pleas forgiv m till i can get a new kyboard or this one deecideeeeeeeees to play nice)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 pm

(Sorry I'm kind of caught up trying to do something….) Nate nods and sits down with Justin on the couch. He says, “Our sisters are two peas in a pod.” He strokes his love’s hand gently. He says, “We will try our best not to be a bother to your family. As long as Rain is able to write, she is content.” He looks at Rain as she gets away from the computer. She looks at the two of them and smiles some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:18 am

((Its alright I am having issues with my keyboard so I cant post as quickly as I want)

Justin shook his head "You are not a bother" He kissed the mans cheek softly "So stop thinking like that, my parents will be happy for more people in the house, my brothers will be leaving for collage soon again and well my parents like to have a full house"

Jessa came in with the sandwiches and soup and put them on the table "This should hold us over for a bit,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:30 am

Nate smiles and says to Justin calmly, “Okay Okay Justin. You win.” He kisses him softly. When Jessa brings the soup and sandwiches, Rain comes over to them with a smile. She was still a bit edgy but she was trying her best. Nate takes her out of the wheelchair and places her on the couch so she would feel back to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Justin kissed him back but found himself wanting more. He wasnt sure why he was wanting so much more. It was the first time and he watched him take his sister to the couch and shook his head trying to shake off the thoughts that were swimming through his head, like how his mouth tasted, or how his skin would feel.

He knew he would have to do some laps later. To help controle himself.

Jessa smiled "Its not much but should be good for our stomachs, something light"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Nate smiles as they all eat the food and looks at Justin knowing the look in his eyes. He kisses him gently on the lips and whispers in his ear sweetly, "We can play when the girls are settled." Rain eats a little bit and says with a smile, "This tastes great Jessa." She finishes her food feeling full and starts to fall asleep. Nate laughs softly, "Same old Rain. Once she writes and finishes eating, she crashes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Justin looked at Nate and blushed as he made the whisper. Justin was about to deney it but knew he couldnt with a straight face. When they were done eating Jessa sighed. "I think I am going to go do some reading" Justin chuckled "Okay well here is your warning in about 3 hours I will be seeing how you are doing" Jessa giggled "Okay I wont throw a shoe at you this time"

Justin looked at Rain "Should we help our sisters to bed?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Nate slowly picks Rain up once everyone is done eating and gently put her to bed. He covers her up and kisses her forehead gently. He does not shut the door just in case she woke up and needed something. He looks at Jessa and says, “Thank you for lunch. It was great.” He looks at Justin and smiles some picturing responses he would get from Justin if he kissed his neck just right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:13 pm

As Nate picked up Rain to put her to bed Jessa and Justin cleaned up. When he came back Jessa blushed at his compliment and then nodded. "You are welcome" She grabbed a bottle of water and went into her room to start her reading.

Justin looked at Nate and smiled "I think you have made her day" He then walked up to him and sighed touching his face slightly then recolied his hand "Sorry I just felt the need to touch you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Nate smiles some as Jessa leaves the two of them alone. Then he feels Justin touch his face. He could not help but think, "Surely he wants to do more then touch my face." He kisses the boy softly on the lips and wraps his arms around the boy. He breaks the kiss slowly and says with a smile, "Surely you want more then a few touches." He slowly kisses the boy's neck while keeping his arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

When Nate kissed him Justin was a bit shocked and gasped but then took a hold of his hands and smiled. "Hmmmm I liked that" He shuddered slightly as he kissed his neck, his entire body shook with desire but then he looked down a bit ashamed. "I dont know what to do" He whspered.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next