The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Held Captive (Female M)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Being Held Captive (Female M) - Page 12 Empty Re: Being Held Captive (Female M)

Post by Bmare Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Grimacing slightly in discomfort, she shifted on him again, releasing her sword and jerking her hand from his grip, reaching down and whipping a knife from within her boot, one of many she usually wore, moving quickly to try to place it at his neck, ending the spar.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:08 pm

He looked up at her and then grinned feeling the blade at his neck..."I was wondering when you were gonna do that." He grinned as he looked up at her. "Good spar." he grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Smirking back, she rose to her feet, reaching a hand down to help him up before slipping her knives into their appropriate sheaths and lifting her sword from the grass where she had released it. It slipped into its sheath with a slight rasp before she flicked her hands around, trying to return feeling to her hands from his electricity. "Yes, good spar," she said wryly, clenching and unclenching her hands, "That electricity almost got me."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned slightly taking her hand and getting up before cocking his head to the side slightly..."If it was a life or death fight though..I think I could have won." He grinned reached over touching her hand making the numbness go away..."All better?" He asks her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Grinning ferally, she looked at him with mischief in her eyes. "If that was a life or death fight, I wouldn't have allowed you that close," she countered, "I would have put a couple of bolts in your skull from a fair distance." Clenching and unclenching her fist, she quickly looked around before reaching up and trailing her fingers along the side of his face. "That is better, thank you," she said smiling slightly before replacing her 'General' mask, her hand dropping back to her side.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm

He grinned looking to her..."That is true." He says with a smile as he looked around before looking back to her as she trailed her fingers along the side of his face. He then nodded his head before stretching slightly. "So what are the plans today?" He asks her curiously wondering when they were going to attack.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Rolling her eyes, she once again collected her bow and quiver, casually flipping the latter over her steel and leather clad shoulders, bow held in loose fingers. "Plans are to prepare to move, packing light, riding hard," she said with a casual shrug, "The usual. Though, no one will have the comfort of a tent for a while, until the main army once again catches up after we seize the fort."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:10 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles.."I see sounds like its gonna be a rough ride." He says with a chuckle as he then grinned..."Taking over to fort won't be too hard." He says as he then walked over. "Like I said...You don't have to send your men in...I can do it all my self if you would like?" He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Shaking her head, Aryana quickly unstrung her bow. "And like I said, my men need something to do," she said, "I'd like to see anyone try to keep a standing army in good mood without letting them fight. Especially us Northerners. Fighting is our lives." Coiling the bowstring, she slipped it into a belt pouch, before looking back up at him and regarding him once more with her silver eyes. "Nope, we don't use magic in fights," she said, "Though, you're more than welcome to taking up arms and fighting alongside us."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:45 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles..."I guess thats true then...Can't have the men upset with me for taking away their fun." He says as he then cocked his head to the side. "Of course I would fight for you." He says with a smile as he stretched slightly. "So when will we head out?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Tilting her head, she thought furiously for a moment, tapping her leather gloved fingers against the bottom of her breastplate. "Probably midday. Or as soon as we are provisioned. ," she said, "If you are going to fight with us, you will need some supplies of your own. You can't share my bed every night." She flashed him a ghost of a smile.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:15 am

He looked over to her and then smiles..."Alright then sounds good." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."I can't fight very well with armor." He says as he looked over to her and then grinned. "Yes yes I know."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed May 05, 2010 6:59 am

Smirking up at him, Aryana blinked languidly, completely relaxed despite the spar they were just involved in. "We'll head out as soon as the men are gathered with their stuff," she said, "Which will probably be around noon or soon after."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 09, 2010 7:59 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Sounds good to me...I'll be ready when you are." He says with a grin electricity flashing inbetween his fingers.."Adrinilins already pumping..." He chuckled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12