The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Held Captive (Female M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Being Held Captive (Female M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Held Captive (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:21 pm

He chuckled slightly when she said thye were alittle overprotective over her. His eyes then watched as he put her weapons in a neat pile along with her armor.."I see that...And they all respect you quite well.." He says his eyes watching her. "Do you think the shamans will help you..Or would they think I would be too dangerous?" He questioned cocking his head to the side before bringing his hands up and brushing his braids behind his ears.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:30 pm

She looked at him and shrugged, the corner of her mouth twitching upwards slightly. "They won't turn you loose outright," she said after a moment's thought, "But they will give me control of your power instead of locking it away completely. Over time, they may come to trust you, and release you completely." Her tone was unconcerned as she waved her hand idly through the air, knowing it was a standard procedure. Nothing would change with their system that works completely.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:37 pm

He looked over to her.."I wouldn't expect them too." He says with a laugh..."Well you haveing control would be much better then not being able to use them at all.." He says as he straightened his head looking to her. "I guess that only time can tell then...Well...I guess I can only hope for the best.." He muttered as he walked sat down where he was cross legged on the floor looking up at her. "They others...Your men..Won't they have a problem with me?" He questioned..."I mean they were giving me some pretty nasty looks..." He says flatly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 pm

She wandered over to a thicker pile of furs in the corner, flopping back onto them, laying down and staring up at the canopy of the tent. "My men will do as I command them to," she said simply, slightly resentful that he would allude to them doing anything else, "The nasty looks will come, as long as you have yet to prove your loyalty. They may never fade, but they will not raise a weapon to you without my express permission."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:09 am

He looked over to her watching her walk over to the furs before flopping back down at them..."I see.." He says. "Yes the nasty looks will come...Though they don't bother me too much...As long as they don't try to cut me down.." He muttered running his hand threw his hair before looking over at her. "I still don't see how they hell they can be so loyal...." He says mostly to him self but loud enough for her to hear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:19 pm

She looked over at him, knitting her eyebrows in confusion. "They are trained soldiers," she said, as if that answered his comment, "They listen to their commander. Isn't that what all armies do?" She knew the loyalty of her men sprang from how they were raised, the war-like childhood, but she couldn't imagine an army that would betray a commander's order. It was mildly surprising that he spoke as though his lands' armies did vile things like that.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:04 pm

He looked over to her.."My people didn't have to follow commands that they though were wrong..They were able to make their own choice.." He says as he cocked his head to the side. "Though they never disobeyed any order that I gave them.." He says as he then stood up and stretched slightly..."These things are so itchy.." He muttered scratching at his wrists in annoyance. He then walked over leaning against the main support beam looking over to her. "If you had a choice would you still be doing what you were doing?" he asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Still staring at the ceiling, she scoffed slighlty. "My men will disobey orders if they believe them wrong," she said, "But they will always consult me beforehand, to let their fears be known, and hear my reasoning." She looked up at him thoughtfully, folding her hands behind her head, chewing on her lower lip. "I don't know if I would change anything," she said, shrugging before staring at the canopy again, "This life is all I have known for the vast majority of my life. But it makes sense to me, Duty and Honor, the two concepts this soceity revolves around. Nothing is greater." She looked at him, her eyebrows raised, "You understand? I have nothing to compare it to," she said.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:17 pm

"I see.." He says as as she said how her men would disobey orders as well but they would cosult her first. He watched her as she folded her hands behind her head.."I guess that does make sense..This is all you've known and prolly all you will ever will know.." He says looking to the floor.."Yes I understand...But it still leaves that small chance...You may find somthing you like with a much greater passion." He then looked back to her. "I guess time can only tell..." He says with a small laugh his eyes looking into hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 pm

She glanced at him from the corner of her eye, raising an eyebrow slightly. "A greater passion," she said wryly, looking at him, her other eyebrow joining the first, "Are you speaking of the emotion known as 'love?' A fictional item, made up by philosophers and scientists to explain extenuating circumstances." She waved her hand in the air, wiggling her fingers slightly before drobbing the limb onto her stomach, returning her gaze to the fibers of the canopy. "There is no place for such emotions in a militaristic camp. Especially the camp of a vanguard, who's sole purpose is to be a force of fear, paving the way for the occupational forces following behind."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:21 pm

He looked over to her with an laugh slightly. "No I was acutally just speaking of comthing that you may find somthing better." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side. "I would see where there is no place for love in a militaristic camp..But you cannot just deny your self the certin pleasures in life..." He says to her with a laugh cocking his head to the side slightly.."Anywho past that...What is it you do on your free time besides plan out attacks and what not?" He asks her curiously. He knew that it was none of his bussiness but it couldn't hurt to ask.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 pm

She stared up at the canopy for several minutes before turning and looking at him. "I spar," she said as if it was the simplest thing in the world, "I must remain at my best, or I shall be replaced by the strongest. There is nothing else." Sighing, she slapped her palms to her thighs before rising to her feet slowly, feeling the stiffness of her muscles, and the minor scrapes and cuts she received in the battle. The feeling caused her to grimace slightly as the clothing stuck to the minor wounds, pulling the drying blood tightly. She knew she should remove her clothing and cleanse her wounds, but she didn't know how he would react to her usual routine.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 am

He looked over at her cocking up an eyebrow.."Really..So if you were to get beaten by another soldier they take over...Well if you ask me that kinda sucks." He says with a laugh as she shook his head slightly before sighing. His eyes then watched her hearing her palms slap her thighs and then watching her get up with a slight with a grimace. It was obvious that she was swore from battle. "Just so you know...My powers can be used for other things besides hurting people..I mean I can't uses them for my benifit other then defending my self which I do quite well...But I can heal others...It ususes more energy of course but it works fairly well...And if I push my self hard enough I can bring a fresh body back to life." He then sighed slightly..."I've only did it once...I blacked out and was out for 3 days straight though.." He muttered the end slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:46 pm

She turned toward him, eyebrows knitting together, as a small smile played upon her features. Walking over to his seated form, she knelt so they were on the same level. "I thank you for the offer, but these are nothing to be worried about," she said before her silver gaze darted to his shoulder, "Your's, on the other hand, I should take a look at. Some of my men leave surprises on their blades." Pulling off her gauntlets, and the bracers attached to them, she carefully reached up and grasped his shoulder, looking at the wound closely. Carefully peeling apart, she peered inside and saw its depth and width. "It needs to be cleaned and stitched," she said after a moments inspection, "It won't heal right otherwise."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:49 pm

He looked over to her seeing the small smile. He then blinked when she knelt down to his level. "Prolly...It is pretty sore...And it wouldn't be good if the blade that got me was poisoned..." He muttered watching her as she pulled off her gauntlets. His eyes then watched as she reached up grasping his shoulder. He winced slightly as she peeled it appart.."Fuck..." He muttered gritting his teeth. "I wouldn't doubt it..." He says with a sigh.."Well I have a feeling this is gonna hurt..." He muttered as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Smiling grimly, she stood and crossed to a set of saddlebags near the opening of the tent, opening them and pulling out a large pouch and a canteen of an unnamed liquor her people made. Crossing back to him, she pressed the canteen into his hands, "Drink that. It will help steady your nerves," she said, kneeling again and opening the pouch, and pulling out a vial of a viscous green liquid along with thick pads of a greyish plant. Twisting a cork from the top, she poured it over his shoulder, carefully prying the wound open and allowing the liquid to trickle in. "Sorry," she said, knowing how bad it burned on contact with the skin.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:14 pm

He looked over to her and smiles cocking his head to the side as she gave him the drink.."Alright then.." He says as he then lifted the drink and then downed the thing in a few gulps.."Wooo...Thats some strong stuff..." He muttered as he looked over to her seeing the vile...When she poured it into his wound he winced loudly gruntting in pain as well.."Fuck fuck fuck...That really fucking burns..." He says closeing his eyes tightly and wincing.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:24 pm

She looked up at him briefly, her hands working the liquid deep into the wound. She saw the wound start bleeding lightly when she worked it to the bottom of the wound. Reaching into her pouch again, she pulled an already strung bone-needle from it. "You alright," she asked him as she pressed one of they grey pads to the wound, temporarily staunching the bleeding, "That is usually the worst part." She was of course speaking from the view of a soceity which was used to getting cut and poked on a daily basis.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm

He continued to wince as she worked the liquid into the wound. His eyes then opened up after the pain recided. "Yeah yeah....I'm fine really." He says as he watched her pull out the bone needle.."This will be the first scar I have had..." He says as he cocked his head to the side. "Well at least the worst part is over with.." He says with a sigh. The liquor was starting to take effect on him now.."Go ahead and do what you must." He says with a half smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Peeling the pad away from the wound, she carefully pinched the edges together and deftly stitched the wound closed with a few quick movements. "There," she said, pressing another pad to the agitated wound, "All done." She reached into her pouch again and pulled a length of bandage, wrapping it around the wound and securing it tightly. Tugging a couple of times on the bandage, she made sure it would stay in place. "You'll be sore tomorrow, and possibly the next day," she said, meeting his eyes, "And stiff for about a week or two. Itching will be normal, but burning is not. I hope you shall speak up and inform me if anything seems odd?"

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:04 pm

He looked to her watching her as she stiitched up his wound and then place the pad over it. "Alright then." He says with a smile as he looked over watching her pull out a lenght of bandage wrapping it around this shoulder being sure it was secured tightly. By this time he couldn't feel anything he was jsut completly drunk.."Yah...I'm sure I will...I feel great now..." He mummbled with a grin. "Ohhhhh I'll be sure to tell ya..." He says as he stood up from the chair and swayed slightly..."I...I think I'm gonna take a walk.." He muttered as he headed towards the tent door. He wasn't in the right mind as of now.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Furrowing her eyebrows slightly, she swiped up the canteen and peered inside. Widening her eyes, she lunged to her feet and grabbed him by his biceps, steering him back into the tent. "Nope, no walk for you," she said forcing him back down to the floor, "You are drunk out of your gourd and you need to stay here." She held her finger before his face as she slowly backed away from him. Quickly packing everything back into her pouch, she put it back into the saddlebags by the tentflap. "I can't believe the bone head drained the entire canteen," she muttered to herself, "There was enough there to get a solid drinker drunk for several days."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am

He looked to her as she steered him back into the tent and then forced him back to the floor..."Wha...But I want tooooo..." He says with a laugh..."Whooa whys the room spinning." He mutteredas he looked over to her seeing her packing the stuff back into her bag..."I really need to walk this off..." He muttered as he tried to get up only to fall back to the ground laughing..."Wow..." He says with a grin as he then started to crawl for the exit trying to be as quiet as possible of course...But it wasn't working out too well for him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 pm

As she finished putting her stuff back, she turned to look at him, only to notice him crawling to the exit. Rolling her eyes, she walked over to him and grabbed the back of his shirt, dragging him back to his previous spot yet again. "Stay here," she said, shaking her head, "There will be no walking anywhere for you, not until you sleep it off." She smirked slightly, looking at him in his drunken state, "You'll be paying for it tomorrow," she muttered quietly.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:32 pm

He looked over to her and smirks when she dragged him back to his previous spot..."I don't wanna sleep though..." He muttered with a drunken grin. He then cocked his head to the side with a frown..."Paying for it...Wow...How much was it?" He asks clearly not getting what she was saying due to the drunkeness..."I really need to go out side though..." He muttered eventually standing up. He attempted to take a step only to fall against her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next