The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 30 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:29 pm

she smiled back at him, running a hand through her messy hair as she went into the bathroom to watch him." mm bath sounds good.. big enough for two?. and thats good. i will probably take another nap in a bit. still a bit wore out." she teased, looking him over." da left me a message. the hunt is being moved up so i will have to leave for the area sooner then i thought. only a few days early though "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 30 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:33 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Sure is." He says with a smile..."I don't blame you...Had quite the work out." He winked..."Oh alrighty then that's fine with me." He says with a smile as he got into the tub..."Wooo little on the hot side but not bad." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:38 pm

she laughed softly and went over to him and the tub, dipping her finger's in before climbing into the tub " mmmmm feels damn good to me. " settling down next to him and relaxing she blushed a bit. " uh huh you did it." she teased, stretching out slowly" mmmm yeah , so i will have to leave in about a day or two. no packing needed since its a hunt. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."That's good then." He says as he started to wash up..."I may have to take it eaiser on you." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side....."Alright I shall be ready." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm

she laughed softly and shook her head, just sinking more into the tub and letting the hotness of the water soothe her muscles" nah. why would you do that? its so much fun " she teased, watching him wash up. " you didn't break me. just a bit sore. and thats good. " she tilted her head back a little and allowed her hair to get wet." mmmmmm and normally i don't like bath's but i love this."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:51 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright then...If you wish I shall not go easy on you..." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."Good to know." He grinned as he continued to wash up. "Looks like we shall be takeing it easy for a few days." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:54 pm

she laughed as she sat up and ran her fingers through her hair again, working the tangles out before getting the shampoo. " well nothing wrong with that. besides you will be working a bit.. making sure vampires don't come after the clan as i am on my hunt.. gotta rememver a shifters blood is like.. rare and extremely liked by those vamps.. don't know why,."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:56 pm

He grinned he looked to her..."very true." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."I dunno why either...But I will say this...You do tast pretty damned good." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 12:53 am

she blushed madly as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. " your so sweet.. think i am very lucky to have met someone like you " she smiled" heh even when you saved my life back in the alley. " reaching over she picked up a rag to soap up and began to wash her body. " mmmm. i am still nervous.... first hunt.. i hope i can catch something good.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 11:41 am

He grinned as she kissed his cheek..."I try." He says with a smile..."I'm the lucky one..." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side..."I think you will do just fine." He says as he continued to wash up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm

she smiled and looked up at him as she finished washing up. " mm well atleast you think so. " she lightly splashed him playfully before leaning back against the tub again , " i know i will do fine... just jitters i suppose. " she smiled up at him. " alright we are both lucky then."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 12:33 pm

He grinned as he finished washing as well..."I know so." He says with a chuckle as she splashed him...."Alright fine we both win." He grinned as he leaned over and kissed her softly...."I love you." He says as he looked into her eyes.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 12:46 pm

she laughed s oftly and kissed him back softly , reaching up to lovingly caress his cheek. " mmm i love you to hun" she kept her gaze locked with his, blushing a bit but gently kissed him again. " come on , lets finish bathing." grinned, splashing him again*

(( hehehe i am moving a little bit ahead. XD. i gots plottage i am doing. ))

Amelia bit her lip as she shifted from foot to foot, waiting for her father to grab his bag from the car as they where outside the forest where she was to do her hunt. the moon was already coming up and lucky for her it was a clear night, licking her lower lip slightly she scanned the area, wondering where exactly Gage was at. " come on da. your making me nervous. "

He laughed as he grabbed his pack. " y our nervous already kitten.. thats not me.thats just your nerves on your first hunt. you will do fine. i am ready come on. " locking the door he headed to the unseen path he had mapped out. " the others are already at the gathering."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Gage smirked as he watched them both in the distance sitting in a tree..."Gonna be an interesting day." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side and made sure that they were in his view while he wasn't in theirs...At least he was good at hideing.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 12:55 pm

He glanced around as he walked, turning his phone off since they had no signal at the moment." least its a clear night kitten. "

Amelia rolled her eyes smiling at her father" uh huh. stop calling me kitten " she teased, keeping a fast pace, eyes glancing around constantly , she was getting nervous again. she didn't know why, her instincts where picking up something. shaking her head she glanced at her father. " still going to be in the clearing?. "

He nodded" yeap. they got the tents up already. and a fire going in the pit. all we need.." he smiled at her " is your kill. you will do fine. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm

He grinned easily hearing the conversation as he moved closer to the camp keeping his eyes peeled just incase anything were to happen.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 1:02 pm

she nodded, glancing behind her, scanning the tree's before heading forward again, relaxing al ittle when she heard voices again, letting her know she was getting closer to the camp. " alright da go on ahead, so i can shift. "

he grinned" alright alright." he lightly hugged her before kissing her cheek then headed on to the camp. "s he is coming guys!. give her a second to shift."

she smiled and shook her head before stripping down and tucked her clothing into her bag before setting it down and shifting., stretching out lazily before huffing as she looked around once more before picking her bag up and heading to the camp again.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 1:04 pm

He grinned as he watched her shift in the distance...It was always interesting when she did....Though the last time she tried to eat him...He causiously moved closer to the camp using the shadows to his advantage.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 1:19 pm

she made it to the gathering where her father took her bag from her.

He grinned as he set the bag down before rubbing her head. " alright now. time to hunt. i will follow behind you just in case okay?" when she gave him a nod he watched her head into the woods before he himself shifted and followed behind.

she let her feline instinct's take over from there, tracking the scent's of deer as far as she could, taking her time, not rushing it. she knew the others would be out and watching her , mostly from the tree's but that didn't bothe rher a bit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Gage grinned as he was on the move stearing clear of the others so he wouldn't get attacked mistakenly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 1:26 pm

she took her time, finally getting the scent of a buck, when she tracked it, she found the buck in a clearing, grazing on tall grass. he was definitely a very large buck and one she knew she could take down if she was careful, licking her muzzle she hunched down, slowly inching forward, being careful of where she placed each of her paw's, making sure not to step on a twig or anything that would provide a sound of something coming near the buck. she had to get as close as possible before making her move.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Gage stayed back when she started stalking her pray watching how she was moving about intrigued him
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 1:35 pm

her ears twitched and she slowly stalked forward again, stopping only once when the deer's head came up, her body tensed up , coiled to spring , and sure enough the buck jumped and she moved instantly springing forward after the buck as it bolted into a thicker part of the woods., she put on a burst of speed and caught up to the buck easily , she took a swipe at its back leg's, knocking it off balance before he fell and rolled, she was on it instantly , going for the quick kill as her jaw's clamped down on its throat, didn't take long before the buck stopped moving, she huffed, breathing heavily as she looked around and licked her muzzle, adrenaline going through her body still as she grabbed the buck again, here came the harder part. she had to drag her kill back to camp.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Gage was amazed at the show he was watching...He never thought she would be that quick...He followed her the entire time watching her get the kill...He watched as she struggled to drag the deer back to camp wishing he could help.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 1:55 pm

she had to take several stops to catch her breath as she headed back to the camp, not realizing how far she had traveled. thirty minutes later she had the deer in the camp as everyone cheered and hooted, two men coming forward to take the deer from her to be hung up and cleaned before being cooked, she took the time then to shift and clean up, grimacing at her sore muscles now.

the adrenaline was slowly leaving her body and she had just reached for her shoes when she heard screaming suddenly, rushing out her eyes widened as everyone was running , knocking thing's over , it had to take her a second to realize the group of men where attacking everyone, no, not men.. vampires.. she couldn't tell how many there where but she moved instantly shoving by several thing's as she tried to find her father. " dad! ..damn it where are you!" she yelped , tripping over someone before getting back , spotting her father being dragged off into the woods by a big bulky vampire, she had no idea where Gage was at, and didn't know if he could find her through the chaos but she couldn't wait, shifting instantly , like half the people had done as wel, she ran off after the male.

Catching up fast she gave a snarl as she jumped at him, sinking her canines into his shoulder roughly as her claw's raked at him, there was a howl of pain before her body jerked instantly as she fell off of him to the ground, twitching..

" stupid bitch!" He snarled, using the tazer on her again before tossing it over to a vampire who just joined him. "grab her, and hurry up. we don't have much time. he will just have to be happy with two ." he yanked up the male over his shoulder as the other picked up amelia. turning to look back and see the others still attacking the other panthers.. some where down on the ground , probably killed, as where some vamps with their throats ripped out. " well worth it i think." he stopped for a moment, pulling an envelope out of his back pocket then a small dagger, using it to pin the envelope to a tree, smirking. " this should get the bastards attention.. " he glanced over as another vamp showed up with two females he was dragging. " good , four is good, now move!. the guy won't be long before getting here.. if the information is right, he was screwing one of the cat's. "

it was hours before amelia stirred, groaning and hearing chains as she jerked with every bump and jerk the vehicle she was in made. giving a small yowl, she tried to get up before jerking as someone jerked her, a needle stabbing her shoulder and then she was out again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next