The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slave

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Slave Empty The Slave

Post by questor Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:38 pm

The sky was grew and overcast with clouds. A storm was coming and in the distance the flashing of lightning could be seen and the sound of thunder heard. People moved about the sidewalks, looking into windows of various stores or entering them to buy something or buying things from vendors on the streets. The carriage rolled over the cobble stone street as the clattering of the horses metal shoes filled the air.

The carriage stopped and the driver got down from his perch and moved to the door. Jason's coachman, body servent, butler, or as Jason often said close confidant, opened the door to the coach to allow him to step down on to the sidewalk. Before him was the massive stone building that held the slave market. Jason was there to buy a slave.

Jason was a fairly rich man of only 25 years of age. His parents had died in an accident and their entire fortune, castle and island in the bay had been left to him. He had just returned from the war. A bloody conflict over a piece of land he thought was not worth the cost of so many lives. He was now a civilian, though some still called him Captain, a title he figured he would always bear.

"Well William, we will see what kind of slave girls they have here today." He pulled his long cloak about him as a gust of cold wind blew down the street. He looked at the darkening clouds and shook his head and walked to the two massive iron doors to the Slave Market. Inside the entrance way were a number of vendors selling various foods to the patorns as they waited for the auctions to begin. These he passed up and went down to the pens to see what the merchandise was like before the auction began.

There were all types of slaves there. Those for working in the fields, or doing menial housework, or those to be sold for working in the various mines. Then there were the ones destined to become pleasure slaves. Most were prisoners of war, brought back from the war as spoils of the war. His deep green eyes moved over the cages and cells that contained the slaves. Most were a motley looking lot, fit only for hard work and nothing more. Strong backs, that would soon be bent and broken under the taskmasters.

Finally he came to the cells that contained the women that had been brought back to be pleasure slaves. They had been chosen because of their looks and health. He moved slowly about the large cell like enclouser. The once fashonable clothing was now torn and stained. Some almost had nothing to cover themselves with. There were a few he looked over carefully at a distance, ones he would possibly bid on.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

The Slave Empty Re: The Slave

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Artemis wasn't sure what had happened, just that she wasn't in her hometown anymore. The troops had come marching down main street and her brothers were playing in the middle of the rode. It had only been a few days prior that Artemis and her mother had gotten news about her brother and father. Her brother was suppose to be returning home soon and she was out at the market getting things for the welcome home dinner however things didn't go as planned. She had to save her younger brothers from getting crushed under the feet of the enemy soldiers unfortunately upon saving them she was caught herself.

She had fought them as much as she could, but she was not well trained like her brother was and right now she wished that her father had trained her in something to protect herself and the others. Artemis finally had to give up and just let herself be dragged to some unknown place. It had taken several days, well that was at least what she assumed to get to their destination. Artemis had fallen asleep a few times so she didn't really know where she was and the men that had caught her weren't so nice either. No one talked to her or explained what was going to happen to her.

"No! Please don't do this!" Artemis screamed when she realized where she was being dragged too. Though this was the first time she had seen a market like this, in her home slave markets were forbidden and she had never intended to go to one much less be apart of one. "This is wrong!" She yelled at her captors however they only laughed at her. When there was nothing that she could do Artemis walked to the far back of her cage and sat heavily on the ground. She pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her forehead on her knees. How was she going to get out of this one?
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Jason had moved slowly back and forth and to the sides of the large cage like cell. Those that had taken the women to be slaves had remarkable good taste. Each had lovely curves, and faces. It was a difficult choice to make. When he saw one he liked he motioned for the head guard to open the cage and bring the one he wanted to look at forward.

"Aye Captain." The guard replied each time. He was well known in the capitol. His exploits had been told again and again at many a tavern and any place a bard could tell the stories of the war. His had been a special unit that had lead to many victories. Also he was now a rich man and his family had been well know even before the war. So the Head Guard was pleased to do his bidding, knowing full well that he might be rewarded for his services.

One after the other the women he chose were brought before him. Their clothing was torn and tattered to the extent that it showed much of their lovely charms. Then his eyes caught a lone figure at the back of the cell. He motioned to that one and asked where she had been captured. The Head Guard looked at the papers that had their names, discriptions, place of capture and if there were anything special about them. "Captured ten days ago, just after the enemy surrendered, in a town called Midford. Name is Artemis. Nothing special." he was told.

"Bring her to me. I would look upon her as well." he told the guard.

The Head guard moved through the women to Artemis and kicked her with his foot. "Up! On your feet Slave. A potential buyer wishes to look at you!"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Artemis tried to keep her mind off the situation, well for the most part. She didn't want to imagine herself in this place even though reality was staring her in the face. Her eyes would wander every so often to the other girls there, they seemed more frightened then she was and Artemis just shrugged her shoulders. She did feel bad and wanted to help them as well as herself but it was better to be clear headed then panicked right now.

It wasn't until she was kicked to get to her feet did her eyes clear, Artemis stared up at the guard for a few seconds till she was dragged to her feet by her left arm. That's going to leave a mark she thought to herself then brushed her dress back in place, that was one thing she was thankful for. Her dress had still be mostly intact though Artemis wished that she hadn't worn her white one. Even though it was barely torn it was see-through in some parts and hugged parts of her body that she wished didn't right now.

"I don't care who wants to buy me. I am a person not an object" she screamed at him and tried to get a good swing at the guy though he was quicker then her and yanked Artemis off her feet temporarily. He then pushed her to the front of the cage so that the Captain could get a better look at her "She is pretty feisty Sir and still requires training" the guard explained to the Captain once he was able to get a good hold on Artemis so she couldn't try anything. "I have a name you scum" Artemis hissed to the guard while trying to ease the blooming pain in her skull.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:41 pm

"Gently. You do not want to damage the goods." Justin chucikled and moved around her looking at her. "The dress distracts from her, " he mentioned to the guard. "Ensure the Slave Master makes the right adjustments to her clothing." He lifted her chin up so he could get a good look at her face. "Yessssss. She does show some promise. "You are right about her being fiesty, but that only adds to the delight of making her a pleasure slave."

"I think I will bid on this one as well as a couple of the others. But th is one I think I will bid more for." he Grinned and then thanked the guard and paid him a nice tip for his help.

The Head guard then released Artemis and left the cell. A few minutes later a number of women slaves came down a ramp, into the room. They bowed their heads, not looking at the guards and stopped before the large cell with the women in it. A large man with a bald head came up then. He wore dark pants and boots, and a dark shirt. He had a whip at his side, attached to a ring on his belt. The head guard whispered something into his ear and he laughed loudly and nodded.

"Alright you slaves. Into the cell and get these new slaves cleaned up, stripped of their clothing and ready for the auction block." The slave girls all replied at once, "Yes Master." and entered the cell and began removing the women's clothing and then taking buckets of soapy water and clear wather began washing the other women with sponges. They cleaned the dirt and grime of the past few days travel off of them and then dried them with towels.

The women were scared and nervous at being stripped naked infornt of men. Many tried to cover themselves with their hands and arms but it did little to help hide their charms. The Slave Master laughed loudly and the head guard grinned wickedly as they watched. The Slave girls tried to calm the new arrivals. "Do not try to cover yourself. It will only make them angry. Be proud of your bodies. Be proud of becoming pleasure slaves. You will have the best of lives if you please your master." They talked in low tones so that the men would not hear. They all wore a single piece garment that tied behind the neck, and had a low V neckline, that showed off a lot of their tits and barely covered their ass cheeks. They had noting under the garment.

One slave girl approached Artemis. "I must remove your dress and wash you." she told Artemis, her head bowed low.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm

She really wanted to smack this guy for even daring to talk about her clothes or the fact that he didn't even acknowledge her words. He was just as bad as the rest of them but the guard seemed to understand what he was talking about and loosened his grip a little bit on the back of her head. Still not enough for her to do anything but stand there and be looked at like a piece of meat.

Artemis was happy when the guy finally let her hair go and exited the room. There were so many things that she wanted to say but none that would improve her situation so she walked back over to her corner and sat back in her spot. There was no way out of this cage beside through the door of it and the only way that she could see was a key that wasn't easy to get. Artemis was slowly coming to terms with the situation right now but there was no way that she was ok with it, just that she understood it was going to be difficult to get away.

Well there was that and then the fact that she was in a foreign country and most likely people every where that would just drag her back to this place. Artemis sighed heavily as she watched more girls file into the cage, though these ones seemed to be pretty much tame. She looked the girls over, listening to their words and couldn't help but have the urge to snap at them. "I came in like this and I will be leaving like this. You touch me with those hands and soap and you will be regretting it" Artemis hissed at the girl. She knew that it wasn't this girls fault but she was not just going to roll over and place nice for these people.

The girl looked Artemis over trying to figure out what she as suppose to do, she didn't want to get hurt but she feared the punishment from her master more. But would she be able to take this girl on by herself to get her ready for the auction in time. Artemis eyed the girl just as much as she was being stared at. She stayed in her sitting position as the girl looked over her shoulder at the other girls and then the men standing outside the bars. Another worker noticed the girls hesitation and walked over to her "What's the problem?" The girl asked and the other one pointed at Artemis "She refuses to let me wash her" she explained.

The new girl walked up to Artemis "You must do this, whatever morals you have, you best lose them now unless you wish for death" the girl told Artemis and she got to her feet and in the girls face "I will maintain my morals and if they so choose to kill me then so be it. I'd rather die then be paraded around like some animal for those pigs" Artemis hissed at the girl however it didn't take the girl that long to gain her own composure and quickly yank on the straps holding Artemis' dress on her shoulders. In no time she was naked and pushed up against the far wall gently. "I'm sorry for having to do this but I do value my life and I will not let some brat get me killed" the girl told Artemis and motioned for the other girl to start washing her.
Once that fiasco was complete, Artemis was made to stand in the cell with the other girls naked and wait to be dragged who knows where.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Once the women were stripped, washed and dried and looking presentable, the Slave Master entered the cell with a couple of guards. They had a long chain with them that had at intervals a manacles. The guards lined the women up and snapped the manacle onto their right wrists. One could tell that the guards enjoyed their work. They saw quite a bit of female flesh and looked at the women with learing and desiring eyes.

Once manacled the Slave Master unhooked his whip and tapped the palm of his other hand with the handle of it. "You will now be taken upstairs to the auction block. One at a time you will be released from the chain and taken to the center of the block where the Auctioneer will take bids on you. Walk well, keep your backs straight and your chests out. Bring me a good price for you. Make them want you. By the end of the day you will belong to a master."

With that one of the guards pulled on the chain, making the women follow or they would fall if they resisted. Up the ramp they went and through a long corridor with a number of cells on each side of it. The cells each contained a man in the uniform of Artemis' country's military. All were chained to the back wall of their cells and sat on a wooden bunk like bench with a straw matress on it.

Finally they emerged into a large circular room with tiered platforms surrounding a three foot high wooden block of wood. At the top stood a man in colorful clothing . The first woman in the line was unshackled and took to the top of the platform. "Ah gentelmen here is a fine beauty. What is the bid for this fine, curvasious slave." The bidding began and finally at a sum of 200 gold she was sold. Then the next one was brought up and soon sold.

After a bit it was Artemis' turn on the block. The Slave Master stood there as the guard took her by the arm and lead her up the stairs. When she reached the top the crowd that had been a bit noisy suddenly quieted, and all eyes turned to her. Again the auctioner began his speech and the bidding began. One hundred, two hundred, three hundred gold the bids were coming in fast from three men, one of who was Justin. One of the men had reached five hundred gold bid and the other man dropped from the bidding. He had a smug look on his face but Justin just leaned back in his chair and as the auctioneer was about to sound going three times he spoke up. "One thousand gold."

Murmers went through the crowd of men. One thousand gold. That was unheard of for a pleasure slave. The man that was bidding against Justin looked over at him an angry look on his face and when the auctioneer asked if he would bid again the man shook his head no. Justin grinned and walked down to the auction block and pulled from a leather satchel a thin metal collar. He approached his new slave and snapped it about her neck, then snapped a think strong chain to the collar.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Artemis was about to scoff at the man for thinking that any of them were going to listen but with a slacked jaw she watched as every last female there listened to the guy. Must be from around here she thought to herself because if any of these women were from her town they would be objecting as much as she was right now. With no one to help her out she did as she was told as well but only so that she could get out of that stuffy cage.

She didn't appreciate the shackles being placed on her wrist but she shrugged her shoulders, they were at least wise when it came to controlling the women. If she hadn't been restrained Artemis would have run the moment she got a chance. As they all were lead down the hallway she felt her feet plant themselves. Her eyes scanned all the cages, her people were chained up just like she was and not just a few of them but almost every last one of the soldiers of her country. Artemis pulled at the chain as much as she could trying to see if her brother or father were in there. As much as she didn't want to think that they had been captured as well it just would have been nice to know that they were still alive.

Artemis didn't get a good enough look before she was shoved and made to start walking again. She hissed under her breath at the guard which she received a light tap to the back of her head. Artemis' heart was thumping pretty wildly in her chest as girl after girl was placed on the stage and sold off without a second thought. Soon her turn came and that's when her mind shut down.

She stared out at all the people, she couldn't even think of anything to call them at the moment or say to them. Artemis froze right there, barely listening to anything going on around her. It wasn't really stage fright...well yes it was, it was one thing to have confidence when there was nothing to lose but it was another thing to be defiant with this many people staring at you. Artemis remained in that state until the auctioneer yelled out 'sold' and then she blinked her eyes as the man from earlier walked up to her and placed a collar around her neck. "Don't even-" Artemis finally found her voice but it was cut short when a chain was hooked to the collar. She grabbed at the chain and tried to yank it from his grip, this would be her chance to get away.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:48 pm

As she pulled on the chain he tightened his grip on it. He chuckled and shook his head. "You would not get very far. The collar about your neck would have anyone in Mendova bringing you back to me." The collar was lose about her neck and he grabbed it with his free hand, "It says 'I am the property of Justin Andrews. " he let go of the collar and pulled on the chain. "Come, we have a bit of a ways to go to your new home."

Again he pulled on the chain to lead her down the stairs and back down the corriodor of many cells. He shortened the lengh of chain between him and her. At the bottom of the stairs was the Slave Master. He was smiling ear to ear as Justin handed him a large bag of gold coins. He chuckled and said to Artemis, "Ah pretty one, you did well on the block. You made old Bart a reach man tonight."

As he lead her from the room he removed his cloak and stopped a moment in the corridor and placed it about her shoulders. "A storm is coming and it will be getting cold. He then resumed walking at a slow pace once more. As they passed one cell, a face pressed itself against the bars of the window in the door.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Artemis ground her teeth together, she already knew that it was a losing battle to try and run but that didn't mean that she wasn't going to try. She still continued to tug on the chain but his grip was too much for her to break. Her arms got weaker every time she tried and that was probably what he was betting on. "If you think I'm just going to roll over and play nice you are dead wrong" she hissed at him though only loud enough for him to hear.

She kept her eyes averted from everyone else, Artemis was still trying to think of some way to get this chain from his grip or get it off this collar so that she could get away. There had to be a way to do it and get this stupid thing off of her neck but her thoughts stopped for a second when she was made to stop at the Slave Master. All she did though was bare her teeth at him, the money used to buy her was dirty money and she wanted to rip it from his hands.

Unfortunately that wasn't an option as she was pulled along once more down a hallway, Artemis pulled against the chain. There was no way that he was going to get her to go outside without clothes on.
Artemis' brows furrowed when he removed his cloak and wrapped it around her, that was at least something for her to wear and was nice of him to let her use it. Her thoughts told her to thank the man for the piece of clothing but the other part was telling her to snap at his gesture. Her plan of action, keep quiet and find a better solution.

"BROTHER!" Artemis screamed when a mans face came into her field of vision. She quickly pulled from the guys grip to run over to the bars "Artemis, what's going on?!" "I'm not sure. Where's father?" She questioned quickly, if her brother was here then her father had to be close but if he was then that left mother and the boys all alone. Mother was weak and wouldn't be able to take care of the little ones without help. But that got her mind thinking even more, what if her mother was captured as well and what would happen to her bothers "I don't know Arty. One minute he was right with me and then everything goes black" he explained to her and as much as she wanted to reach her arms out to him and hold him the chain didn't allow her to get much closer to her brother.

The metal collar was already biting into her skin and making it difficult for her to breath but her brother was only inches in front of her. Artemis wanted to grab his hand and run. "I'll find a way out and find you. I promise" he told her as he tried not to let his eyes wander to far from his sister's eyes, otherwise he knew he was going to get angry. Artemis felt the collar biting more into her neck and finally had to give in to the direction she was being pulled.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Justin smiled as she continued to pull on the chain, trying to get away. She would not be able to. Suddenly he saw a man press his face to the bars of the door to one of the cells and Artemis calling out "Brother." He let her have some slack on the chain as she rushed to the door. So She had a brother and he was a prisoner. One of many that Justin's country's army had captured.

He slowly walked up to the door of the cell behind Artemis and raised a brow. "Well now look who we have here." he said grinning. "You do not recgonize me do you." he said to the soldier. He unbuttoned his shirt and opened it. "Remember this?" he asked the young man. Uncovered was now a long scare from his upper chest , over his ribs and down his side."

The young man looked at Justin and then the scar. "You?"

Justin chuckled and nodded. "Aye it is me." he looked down at Artemis, "Your brother here is the most remarkable swordsman I have ever had the pleasure of crossing swords with. He almost done me in but by chance I happened to be the better swords man and disarmed him. He thought I was going to kill him, but........ I let him live and told him not to be there when I returned with my men. Not only a great swordsman, but wise as well. He was not there when I returned."

He looked at papers next to the cell door. He shook his head. "Well I doubt that you will be finding a way out of anything for her or you. Seems it is slated that you be executed. A pity, a waste of such an excellent swordsman. Best you say good by to your brother, and for you to make peace with....... well with who ever."

He gently pulled on the chain. "Come we have a ways to go." It saddened Justin that a man like her brother was to die after he had spared his life.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Artemis' head was in a whirl now, her brother knew this guy and things still turned out like this. "Don't listen to him Artemis, I promise that I will find you" he called to his sister as she was pulled out of the hallway way. She on the other hand was not going to take things lightly "If you spared his life then why is he going to be put to death" she yelled at him. This time she used more force on the chain but it wasn't really in an attempt to break free. She was just pissed that her brother was going to die and he couldn't do anything about it.

"My brother is an amazing swordsman and so is my father. If he says he will find a way then I believe him" she hissed once more at him. Now Artemis was making a scene and she didn't care who looked at her, her brother was in more trouble then her and she needed to do something. But what could she due, she was sold off to this man in a place she didn't know and there was no way she would be able to out power this man. Maybe she could outwit him.

"You keep talking about a long way. What do you mean by that?" Artemis finally questioned, she remembered him saying it a few times but it never really clicked in her brain till now. Did this man live in another town or maybe even country...no he had to be from this country. The slave guards called him Captain. "Also you are not seriously thinking that I will be walking how ever far it is that we have to go barefoot and practically naked, do you?" Artemis finally questioned him about her appearance, it wasn't like she could walk back into that place and demand her clothes back or at the very least her shoes.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Justin looked at Artemis grinning and raising a brow. He kept a good hold on the chain and again he looked at the papers that hung on the wall by the cell door. "Killed a high ranking officer." he looked at her brother. "Fair fight, well on your part anyways." then he turned to Artemis. "What would you have done? I spared his life because I respected him and his swordmanship. When I disarmed him he held his head high and readied himself for a death blow. No crying, or babbling, or begging for mercy. But now he has been tried and sentenced to death. A waste for sure, but what do you think can be done." he asked her.

Oh he had an idea already but he wanted to see what she had to say. After all it was her brother that was a breath away from being hanged. His idea though would depend on her answers to some of his questions as well as a few guentees from her and her brother.

There was no one in the corridor but them as the auction was still going on. Only the other prisoners were there to listen and observe the scene she was making. He chuckled a bit then he asked her, "What would you do to have your brother freed?" then to her brother, "what you do to be free and able to go home?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Just because her brother was good at fighting he was to be put to death, that didn't seem fair in her mind. He should be praised or even spared but Artemis still didn't understand how war worked, that and she didn't even see the need for war. Somethings her father used to tell her that she was still to young to understand things but that didn't seem apparent until now.

She was scared of what would happen to her family and she couldn't do a thing. Artemis turned to the man that chained her and then looked at her brother. He already knew what she was thinking and she knew what he was thinking. "I will kill any man that stands in my way to get out of here" her brother told him though his eyes never left his sisters. He was trying to see what she was planning.

"Don't even think about it Artemis. I will be fine, I told you that. I will find a way out of this and rescue you" he sternly told her but she just shook her head. "This is their territory, we are prisoners and I'm afraid..." Artemis told softly. She may not be the strongest, or the fasts but there were still things that she could do. "Mother and the boys need to be protected. The only one that can do that is you" she told her brother and he began shaking his head "Father is still out there. He will go back to mom but no one knows where you are at but me. Let me protect you" her brother gripped the bars as if he was trying to bend them apart.

Artemis looked up at the Captain "Get my brother out of here and I won't run" she finally told him. That was the only thing she could think of that had value enough to this man, however she didn't specify that she would be obedient because that was something that she just couldn't promise. Her whole family were fighters so the best that she could do was not run.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:01 pm

He watched her brother as he told her he would find a way out and rescue her. He chuckled. "You are chained to the wall, in a cell, in a secured facility, and in the capitol city of your enemy. Don't you think that is a bit bleak?" He then listened to the two of them talk and the answer from her to his question pleased him. "Very well then." He gently pulled on the chain to pull her forward to the exit.

There at the exit to the corridor and the slave pens below, was a guard station. A lone guard sat there and rose as he approched. He knew the type of guard that they had at the auction house and prison. He produced a small pouch of gold and sat it on the table. The guards eyes lit up and Justin smiled.

"Cell ten. The man is to be released and taken outside of the city at nightfall where a horse, provisions and a letter of passage will be waiting for him. He looked hard at the guard. "And no questions asked." The guard swept the pouch up into his hands and it disapeared inside his shirt.

"As you wish Captain."

Justin then turned and took Artemis with him back to the cell. "At nightfall, you will be taken out side of the city where a horse, provisions and a letter of passage will be waiting for you. Go home and take care of your family. Do not try to come after your sister, as I can not gurentee you safety if you do not do as I have said. Once home you might hear from your sister if she pleases me."

He turned to Artemis and let go of the chain. "You have given your word and I will allow you a few minutes with your brother to convince him to go home." he then stepped aside to let her talk to her brother.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:51 pm

"Artemis!" Her brother called to her as she was pulled from the room, she didn't resist this time and followed as she was lead. Did this mean that the Captain was going to do as she wished or was he ignoring her request. Artemis was unsure of what was to happen now but she kept her mouth shut. If he just lead her outside and they went on their way then she would rip into him then.

She was happy when he talked to one of the guards and had to keep herself from grinning ear to ear. Artemis bounced from one foot to the other a little bit but kept herself in one spot as much as she could. When they were away from the guard once more and back at her brother's cell she turned to the Captain "thanks you so much" Artemis bowed her head to him and was relieved when he let go of the chain. Part of her heart skipped a beat and she thought about running but looked back at her brother.

"Arty how could you do that that?" Her brother almost hissed at her and she gave him a sheepish smile "Father always said I wasn't good at anything but being a girl. Well I guess there is something that I can do. Please go home, protect mother and the boys" Artemis pushed her hand through the bars finally and touched her brothers hand "You can't be serious? Do you really think that when father comes home that he's going to be happy about any of this?" He grabbed her hand only to make her feel better but he really wanted to yell at her "But if you don't go back no one will know what happened to me. Make something up, just don't tell him the truth" Artemis gave him the puppy dog look and she could see his resolve breaking away "Fine. But I swear to you that I will find you" "No. You can't come look for me, go straight home and help mother. And that's the end of it. I love you brother" she told him and Artemis as well as her brother could hear a bit of their mother in her voice.

She let her hand drop from her brother's and quickly left the room before she wouldn't be able to make herself go. Artemis walked up to the Captain and bowed her head to him. "He has agreed" she told him but part of her heart wasn't even sure if she could trust this man, he said that he honored the fact that her brother was a great swordsman but how fair did that go. Would her brother be able to make it home safely? And how were things going to turn out for her?
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Justin waited till they had got done talking and Artemis walked away and back to him. He nodded when she told him that her brother had agreed to go home. He reached up and unsnapped the chain on her collar and put the chain in his leather satchel. He placed a hand on the small of her back and guided her through the rest of the building and finally out onto the street where William was waiting with the carriage.

As he saw Justin come out of the building he got down from the driver's seat and opened the door. He looked at Artemis and then Justin. He nodded his head and held the door open. "No walking far." Justin told Artemis. Then to William. "We need to make a stop before we head to the docks. To the offices first, I need to prepare a document and make some arrangements."

"Yes sir." William replied. Justin helped Artemis into the carriage and the door closed behind Justin when he got in. A couple minutes later the carriage was moving down the street. One could feel that the carriage changed directions a number of times and finally came to a stop. Again the door opened and Justin got out. "Come with me." he told Artemis and he entered a building and was greeted by a number of men and women that worked there. Keeping an eye on Artemis he went to an office and took a seat behind a desk and took out pen and paper and wrote something down on the paper.

He then folded it, Sealed it with his signet ring, opened a pannel behind his desk and opened a safe. He with drew a pouch with coins in it and then called in one of his people. "You are to buy a horse and saddle, provisions for several days, bedroll and the like, a decent sword and pistol, ammunition and powder. Then you will take all of that to this place outside the city." he pulled a map out of a drawer and tapped it. You will wait there. A man will be brought there and given everything and what is left of the gold. Is that clear?"

The man nodded and took the bag of gold and departed. Justin looked up at Artemis. "Satisfactory?" Then he rose and again placed a hand on the small of her back and lead her out to the carriage. "Home William."

"Aye sir." William said and soon they were on their way again.

"Now we are on our way to my castle." he told Artemis. He reached over and pulled the cloak apart to reveal her lovely tits.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Things were defiantly out of her control now but at least her brother would be getting home. Even though right now she should be worrying about herself, Artemis was still concerned with her family. One thing was for sure, she was happy to have that stupid chain gone. Now the collar was a little better to mange even though she would have liked for that to be removed as well but she just shrugged it off and let him lead her out of the building.

Artemis made sure to keep a firm grip on the cloak to make sure that it didn't fly open to reveal her nakedness. She gave a small smile to William and climbed into the carriage. It was nice not to have to walk though it wasn't long before she was lead from the carriage and into another building. She kept her head down trying not to be noticed, she felt awkward following behind this man in nothing but a large cloth and no shoes. This was not how a lady should be dressed and especially not in public.

She watched the Captain however with fascination, Artemis listened to every word that he was saying and made sure to keep an eye on the guy that walked away with the money. She still had her doubts that this man would do as he said but Artemis really didn't have much else to go off of. When asked if everything was satisfactory she nodded her head but that was it.
Once again she was lead back to the carriage and she climbed in, hoping to get a few minutes of peace Artemis turned her attention to the carriage window.

However that only last two seconds when she felt the cloak ripped open, she squealed and grabbed the fabric and wrapping it tightly around herself. "Excuse me!" She hissed to him and moved further away from him though there wasn't that much more room left "That was highly rude of you to do" Artemis gritted her teeth together and glared at him.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 am

He had half expected her to react as she had to him pulling the cloak open. He chuckled a bit and looked at her. "Not rude my dear but what you need to learn is going to be the norm from now on. You are now my slave and I can do what I wish with you." He could see it would take some time with her to get her use to being a pleasure slave. New acquisions like her usually did when bought straight off the block.

He could have had a trained pleasure slave, like the military had provided for the officers. They were trained to please a man and they were not afraid to show their bodies or to be touched by a man. During his time in the army he had a few of them. They had been trained by Slave Trainers, men that knew what needed to be done to break the slave's spirit to a certain degree and then there were the women that helped. They were slaves themselves but held a higher status among the slaves. They taught the new pleasure slaves how to use make up, how to move to make a man desire her, how to move about a man barely touching him while serving food or wine to drive him crazy with lust.

But he wanted a Pleasure Slave a bit different from those. He would be the one bending her to his will but yet not breaking her spirit totally. Not only would she be his pleasure slave, by his lovely female companion on the long trips that he would be taking to over sea his holdings and business ventures. His parents had been into mining, farming, and other businesses. Now all of that was his and though he had qualified people to manage them, he was going to make sure that none of them were either using their positions unwisely.

"You have been bought as a Pleasure Slave. You are to please me with your body and other means. " he told her. The air began to becime a bit more chilly as the storm approached. He leaned forward and opened to top of the bench across from him and Artemis. He withdrew a heavy blanket from it and placed it over himself. It was big enough for two but he did not cover her with it. "Once we get home your training will begin in earnest." he smiled and adjusted the warm blanket about him. Actually her training was already begining.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Artemis felt very uncomfortable at the moment, she clutched tighter to the cloak around her afraid that he would rip it open again. It still wasn’t apparent to her exactly what life she was a part of now and it would probably take a while for it to sink it. Artemis was still holding fast to her morals and not to mention that she barely had interactions with males other than family or the ones she grew up with. Yeah a few of them had asked her to go out with them but she never did, they would flirt with her and she would go out with friends on occasion but since her father and brother had gone to war she stayed home a lot.

“This may be something that you and your people are familiar with but I am not.” Artemis told him with that defiant tone that got her in trouble even with her mother. She watched him closing trying to anticipate his moves but she hadn’t expected him to pull out a blanket. Artemis was getting rather cold and she thought he was going to be nice like before but Artemis watched as he wrapped just himself in the blanket it ‘Rude’ she thought to herself this time because she was sure if she said it to him again it might make him angry.

If that was the way that he was going to do things then that was fine with her. Artemis made sure that the cloak was tightly around her so that she could keep warm and then shifted to the other bench so she was facing him. “You can try all you want but you will not break me, I may have agreed not to run for my brother’s sake but that does not mean I’m not going to fight you” Artemis crossed her arms under the cloak to protect herself a little more. That storm wasn’t even upon them but it she was already getting chilled to the bone. She really hoped that the carriage ride wasn’t much longer because Artemis wasn’t sure how much longer she could sit in the carriage with this man.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Justin smiled as she pulled the cloak about her tighter and then moved to the other bench across from him. He could see that the cloak was not keeping her warm as the chill in the air got colder. He knew she was cold and that if she was wanting to get warm she would have to conceed certain things. She was full of fight yet and he knew it would take some time to break down her will to the point where she would accept him as her master and do what he wised of her.

"Ah yes that is right. In your former country there was no slavery. But now it belongs to my country. I has our troops guarding its boarders, patroling the streets of its towns and cities and is govern by our laws now. You are now a slave and there is nothing you can do about that except accept it. You are now govern by the laws of my country."

He took a deep breath and snuggled more into the blanket. "If you are pleasing and please me well, your life will be quite good. If not then you will not have such a good life. Then there is the alternitive training methods that the slave traders use to make women pleasure slaves. The choice is yours. "

William slid a panel to the side behind his pearch on the drivers seat. "The rain is coming and looks like it will be a very cold night sir."

"Thank You William. When we get to the castle, instruct the servants to bring in extra fire wood for the fireplaces, and prepare my meal."

"Yes sir." William acknowledged and slid the panel shut again.

The man Justin had given instructions to had gathered everything that he had been told to and went to wait for the one to come claim it all. Night was falling as the storm hit with ernest. Thunder rolled over the hills and city as lightning flashed in the sky. He took the horse inside the small barn to get it and himself out of the rain.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm

That was a bit of news that didn't sit well with her, her people, her home was invaded by these types of people. That only furthered her worry for her mother and brothers. Artemis wasn't so bad to check up on them herself but she was bound now and this collar around her neck would prevent her from straying to far or so she figured. She turned her eyes away from the man to look out the small window even though the sight of the rain made her colder.

What did this guy expect her to do? He could really think that she would just throw everything that she had learned growing up out the window and throw herself at his feet like some mongrel. Artemis was trying to think of some way to even things out right now with herself. Could she give in and let her morals slid so her life would be easy? "I still don't agree with the fact that you can do what ever pleases you with my body but...I guess I do understand what position I am in" Artemis finally relented and told him.

Her eyes shifted back to him when he talked to the driver and then let her eyes drop to the floor. She was starting to shiver now and it was making it a bit hard for to think. If only they had given her dress back to her then she wouldn't be as cold. "What kind of training is there?" Artemis finally asked even though she was nervous to find out exactly what she would have to do.

Artemis' brother was taken from his cell with a bag over his head, he didn't know why they didn't want him to see but didn't fight it. He just hoped that guy kept his word and he was let go. A quick trip to the edge of the city and he was pushed from the carriage. He steadied himself back on his feet and was getting ready for a fight but as the bag came off of his head there was only him and two other people there. He dropped his fists to his sides and looked around, ready to get out of this place and on his way home.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:08 pm

As the carriage arrived and Artemis' brother was pushed out of it. The man emerged from the barn and left the horse there with the horse, saddlebags full of supplies, bed roll, civilian clothing, and weapons. He motioned for her brother to come into the barn. "You can change here before you leave." he drew from the bed roll the pistol and sword and handed them to him. "Mr. Anderson said that you were to be provided with these. On the saddle horn is a powder horn and bag of ammunition."

He then moved back to the saddle bags. You have three days rations and water, warm blankets for the cooling nights and....." he handed him a small bag of gold coins. "Mr. Anderson said you should have this as well.

Artemis' brother looked at everything especially the sword and pistol. He was given weapons by his enemy and provided with a good horse and provisions and even gold. He was speechless and looked at the man. The man then handed him a leather bound piece of paper. "Your letter of passage. If I understand right, Mr. Anderson has placed you under his protection and the letter if shown to anyone will honor it and allow you to return to where ever you are going." he smiled and said, "Good Luck and good travel." he then mounted his own horse and rode off into the rain.

"Your position is that you are now considered to be my slave, my property. I can do with you as I want, when I want. It is as simple as that. But as a slave you will really be better off then you were free. You don't have to worry about food or clothing, if you are good and pleasing, you are given medical care, have the chance to travel with me where ever I go. You will see more of the world then you would have if you were still back home."

He looked at her, "Now that we have control of your country it is not a place that you would want to be living in. It is best that your brother is returning home. My letter will help him keep what property your mother has."

When she asked about the training, he chuckled. "Oh that varies but can be very painful, stressful and the like. Or pleasent and exciting. Again it is all up to you."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:45 am

The man was really full of himself, just because his country won and he probably had money that would last forever he thought that he could do and say whatever he wanted. Though to Artemis it just made her want to prove him wrong however in her state right now that would not be possible. She let her eyes drift back over to him slightly but kept her eyes away from his face, he may be an asshole but he had really good facial features.

Artemis sighed lightly as she shifted her feet so that they could be warmer, she figured it would be rude if she just curled them up on the seat seeing as how she had been walking around bare footed and her feet were now dirty. "So do you give this kind of opportunity to all your slaves? Because by the way you talk I assume I'm not the only one you have bought" She asked him softly trying to get the subject off her family, Artemis just wanted to forget about all of that. That way it would be less painful for her since she most likely would never see any of them again.

Though her thoughts on the training were what she was expecting but he hardly gave her anything to go off of and she was still worried about what kind of things she would have to do and if she didn't what the consequences would be.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:20 am

"Acutually you are the first slave that I have owned. When I turned 21 and was of age to purchase a slave the war broke out and I joined up. The army provided it's officers with pleasure slaves and during the four years of war I had several of them. But I have never owned a slave before." he told her. "My parents though they owned several, never kept any at the castle. The slaves were working on the farms and in the mines."

He watched her shifting and trying to stay warm. He shook his head. "Ah this is nice and warm, to bad you feel as you do. The cold breeze is from the sea and it will get a lot colder." Trying to break her down slowly and gently might not be the way to go he thought. She had spirit and he did not want to have wasted a thousand gold for nothing. He could have spent less for a slave that would either be already trained or easier to train

"Is it really worth it to suffer, just because you still beleive you have the rights of a free woman?" the air became more cold as the rain continued to pour down now. "One way or another you will come to terms with the knowledge that you are my slave and your body is mine to do with as I please."

The pannel slid back and Williams face appeared, shrouded in a heavy wet weather type gear. "Construction on the bridge to the Port sir. Will take us longer to get to the bridge to the castle."

"Very well William. Do the best you can." Justin told his man servent.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum