The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slave

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Slave - Page 5 Empty Re: The Slave

Post by questor Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am

"Take him on down and let him out. No one goes to that part of the island, except myself and those that keep it stocked for him to hunt." He walked with them. As if he knew what they were talking about Zeus moved ahead a little and would look back to see if they were following. There was an excitement about his movements which made Justin chuckle. When they came to the door that lead out to the "Preserve" as Justin called it, he stood before it and scratched at it with one large paw, until Justin opened it. With a look back at him and Artemis he bound out into the tall grass that was about waist deep.

"I let the grass grow here. Make it a bit more like home for him when he hunts." he shut the door. "When he is done he will return to his den in the garden. There is an opening on the other side of the garden that leads to it. So you and Zeus has been exploring the castle. What do you think of it and how did your lessons go?"

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:57 pm

She walked with the Captain to the door and was a little disappointed when he let Zeus out and then just closed the door. Artemis had hoped to go outside for a little bit 'Can't even let me go out with him' she thought to herself but took a deep breath and let it go. She turned away from the door so that she wouldn't just walk outside and piss him off even though she really didn't want to answer his question. "The castle is nice, there are a few things I would like to do so that it has a bit of warmth but that is your decision. As for the lessons they are fine, don't care much for the instruments and the girl teaching me dance is a bit of a know it all, also doesn't care for input but eh" Artemis responded.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 am

Justin saw the look on her face and smiled. "I don't think you would want to go out there right now with him. He will be hunting his dinner. Not a very pretty thing to watch." he told her. "When he is done if you like he can come up to the bed chamber and stay there for the night." He listened to her critique on the castle. "Oh and what would you suggest having changed. I haven't changed anything since I have returned. It was decorated by my parents."

He chuckled when she told him that the slave teaching her seemed to be a bit of a know it all and not up to input on how to do things. "She was trained like you are being trained. She probably improved on her teqniques, just like you will. That is what makes each unique. Pay attention to what she says and does and if you feel you can improve on them, practice those ways as well." he smiled at her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:48 pm

He still wasn't getting it, Artemis wanted to go outside and she didn't care where it was just as long as it was outside with fresh air. She held back a heavy sigh and just nodded her head at his comment. Artemis wasn't sure if the Captain really wanted to hear her suggests for his home but it did feel nice that he asked her about her ideas "Well maybe lighter curtains, something with a warm tint to it and not have them closed all the time. New hallway runners again in a different color, maybe fixtures that don't give off a feel of being in a prison, could put up a few paintings of the country side or an ocean...just a few simple things but that's just me. I mean I don't know what your tastes are and you might like the way things are so..." Artemis turned away from him to look out the closet window, she wasn't sure why but sharing her ideas with him made her nervous.

Artemis didn't like his response to her talking about her teacher but shrugged it off. If he was allowing her to tweak things her own way and practice how she wanted to then she was going to. If gave her permission to do so and would be taken full advantage of his word on the matter.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:40 pm

"Interesting ideas." he said. "I will have a decorator come by tommorow and you can tell him or her what you think and where. You choose the colors and paintings. I am sure that if there are none around that there is an artist out there somewhere that would be more then willing to paint them. This is after all going to be your new home as well." he saw her look as she looked outside.

"Would you like to have your training take place outside? If you feel more comfortable doing it there then by all means do so. When Zeus is finished doing his thing I will make sure he knows where you are at. He has definately taken a liking to you.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Artemis turned to him with an excited look on her face "you really mean it?! I can be the one to decorate this place and put my own touch on things" she exclaimed and started looking at everything in a new perspective. There were new ideas coming to mind for her and all the things that she wanted to change or move and add too. This place was going to look wonderful after she was done with it.

"Oh right, lessons" Artemis' energy dropped and she turned to look back out the window then nodded her head "I should get to those...thank you" she told him and then started on her way outside to those stupid lessons.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat May 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Justin smiled and nodded his head. She would have free reign to redecorate the castle. He had a feeling there would be a huge bill after she got done but he did not care. She was happy and excited. till she had to go to her lessons. She was not looking forward to them but he figured she would put a bit more effort into them now. He watched her go. Perhaps this was what she needed.

The slave girl to train her was waiting for her. "Are you ready for your lessons?" she asked and then looked at Artemis' face. "What has happened, you face looks much different then yesterday? It looks as if something nice has happened."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 7:12 pm

One thing better about her lesson's today, she got to be outside and that was enough to make her a bit happy. Artemis looked up at the girl and her smile dropped from her face "Nothing really" she told the girl. So she was a little happy but that didn't make it anyone elses business and certainly not this girl that she's only met twice now. "So what will it be today? More lessons on the lyire or will you be instructing me on something else?" Artemis asked but she decided to use a different tone of voice then her normal hostile one, this time she just sounded bored with this already but would continue to do it till the Captain told her she could stop. Though it wasn't like she was going to be putting much of any of this into practice with him but he would find that out later.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon May 06, 2013 9:04 am

"We will go over the lyire to see how you do and then your dancing." the slave girl told her. She was pleasent and offered Artemis the lyire to play. "Tell me about your master?" She asked. "I know he has only been your master for a short time, but what have you discovered about him? Is he kind, cruel, demanding or easy going?" Know this would help in the training. To see what she could teach Artemis how to change his attitude, if it was bad.

Justin stole down to the area where Artemis was training and stood back in the shadows, watching. He wanted to see how she was doing. He smiled at the other slaves comments. He waited to see what Artemis said about him. This would be an interesting conversation. But he made sure to stay out of sight and in the shadows so she would speak freely.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon May 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Artemis smiled at her even though she really didn't feel like smiling, she really wanted to just go to her room or walk around the garden but because the Captain requested this of her she would do it. Not to mention the fact that if she didn't do it then Artemis knew that she would be spending another night in pain in that cold room.

She rolled her eyes a little bit when the girl asked about the Captain, what did it matter what the guy was like "He's not my master, he just happens to be a man who purchased me" Artemis told the girl but held no malice in her voice this time. She just wished that everyone would stop assuming her situation was like theirs "and the guy is like any other guy. He owns a lot of property, gives things away, helps others, is rude, pushes his ideals onto others and expects respect without earning it" Artemis told her and picked up the instrument finally, remembering the scales wasn't hard but playing them was.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 14, 2013 3:38 pm

He smiled and almost laughed. Rude? Pushing his ideas on others? Expecting respect without giving it? He didn't consider himself rude, nor did he think he pushed his ideas on others. To her it might seem that way. She was now a slave and had to learn what he considered the way she should act. As for expecting respect, well he was her master after all. But he had shown that he respected her opinion and her ideas of what the castle should look like. Was that not showing her respect. He knew she had a lot to learn about being a slave. Especially a Pleasure Slave.

The slave girl Tina shook her head. "Well we are slaves and you are his. I guess you could say he is trying to push his ideas on you, but is that not what any man does to a woman free or slave?" she giggled. "I heard my master's parents one night when they were visiting. His father was telling his mother what she should do and say during a party they were going to have. Not much different then my master telling me what to do. As for respect, now that is a hard one. As slaves we have to show our masters we are willing to do what it takes to please them. In return, in a way, they respect us and listen to us. Has he not shown that he listens to what you say or anything like that?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri May 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Artemis knew that she wasn't going to get a different respond from this girl but she had hoped that this girl would try to understand her side of things then go straight to the normal answer. She sighed a little bit and continued to focus on the instrument hoping to let the conversation drop off but then again there were already several things that Artemis wanted to say. So she stopped her playing and set the instrument next to her and looked the girl square in the eye. "Look, things here and there are the same and different. You all grew up here in this country and I've already heard several people tell me how amazing being a pleasure slave is and how wonderful it will be for me if I just lay down and let my 'master' show me the way. I was raised in another country, forced to be a slave and deal with the fact that a guy wants my body for his own pleasure. I grew up with two parents who loved me and my brothers. They spent each day helping each others and those around us as well as my siblings and myself helping out. Your countries government invaded mine and everyone just wants my people to get over it and deal. The Captain has been ok to me thus far but that still doesn't change the fact that I know exactly why he bought me, I will admit that he has taken into account my opinions of how I would decorate his castle but that's the end of it" Artemis took a deep breath, feeling better about saying her piece though it was much the same as everything else that she has told everyone. She then turned back to the instrument to continue her lesson so she could get this over with soon.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat May 18, 2013 6:14 am

When Artemis said her piece it was what Tina expected. She had heard it before, except for the last part. Her eyes went wide and she held her breath for a bit. The look of complete surprise and bewilderment filled her face and eyes. When she recovered enough she spoke. "Allowing you to redecorate the Castle! That is reserved only for free women. I have never heard of a slave being allowed to do such a thing!" Tina was both excited and confused. "What did he say? He really take in account of your opinons on how to redecorate the castle?" She placed a hand on Artemis' shoulder, "I think there is more to your master then you think."

Justin raised a brow at Artemis' comments. Oh wanting her body was part of it yes, but being a pleasure slave was more then just that. Besides, his had plans for her down the road. At least he hoped that she would work our that far. She was intelligent, strong willed, had courage and he felt that she would be extremely loyal, as she was to her family.

Tina's surprise at what he was going to let Artemis do to the place made him grin. Slaves never had a say in what their surroundings should look like. After all they were slaves and had no rights. But Justin was one that did not always adhear to the ways of the norm.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon May 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Artemis jumped at the girls outburst, she wasn't sure why the girl did this or why it was such a big deal. So she had made a few comments to the Captain about his home and yeah he said that she could change things but he could always change his mind before it happened or change things back to what they were in the first place. Artemis looked down at the girls hand on her shoulder and had the urge to push it away or shrug it off. Instead she looked up at the girl and then got to her feet to get the hand off her shoulder "Yes he may have said that I could redecorate but that doesn't mean it's going to happen" she told the girl and decided that she was done for a while with the lessons "I'm gonna take a break since I've done the scales for the Lyrie" she told the girl and started to wander about the courtyard to stretch her legs and so she didn't have to listen to the girl talk anymore.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 24, 2013 6:07 am

Justin shook his head. So she still did not trust him. Probably hated him yet. When she went outside, he left the room and sent a servant to bring the decorator to the castle. He then waited to see what Artemis was going to do next. He had helped her brother, given him protection that extended to her family. She did not want to see her family when they went north, which made him wonder, especially after her little speech about them.

It had bee some time since Zeus had gone out to feed and the wiley tiger had managed to find his way back in and had begun sniffing out Artemis. The panic screams of the servants proceeded him as he made his way to the courtyard. When he saw her bound out the door and circled her rubbing his fur up against her purring.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri May 24, 2013 6:45 am

Artemis walked away from the girl, several things ran through her head ranging from how her family was doing to the Captain. Was she too hard on the guy, he had heard out about what she wanted to do to the castle and that made her happy but part of her still didn't want to believe how her life was now. Artemis wanted to hold onto the ideal that was her family but if she were to see them without being able to go home to them would just hurt her even more. That was one thing she accepted, Artemis knew that she would never truly be able to go home so why pretend that everything would be normal if she saw them. She also couldn't figure out how she would explain it to her younger brothers and to see the devastating look on her mothers face would just break her heart.

She made her way around the courtyard trying to figure out what she would do next, Artemis knew that she couldn't continue to act like this and she knew that things would probably get better if she gave in just a little more. A smile formed on her face when she felt fur on her leg and she looked down at the large cat "Hi Zeus, how are you doing today?" She asked him and crouched down to his level, Artemis still couldn't believe that she was petting and friendly with such an exotic animal. "I need some advice Zeus" she told him and felt his head push into her shoulder which made her smile grow "Do you think I should let down a few walls and let the Captain in?" Artemis whispered to him because she didn't want anyone else to hear her question. Zeus seemed to stare at her and she got the sense that he was saying 'duh' or something like that but his eyes expressed so much more and it made her feel so much better. "I think you're right. So lets enjoy this sunshine a little bit more and then we'll go find him. Ok?" Artemis told Zeus and then laid down in the courtyard as the giant cat laid next to her.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 24, 2013 8:08 am

After a bit a carriage arrived in the courtyard. A well dressed man got out and was met by Justin. He shook the mans hand and the well dressed man looked around the place. "A big job indeed. This will take a bit of doing but your ideas on what you want it can be done."

Justin chuckled. "OH not my ideas but someone elses. He saw her laying on the grass in the center of the courtyard with Zeus. He began to guide the man towards them but the man saw the tiger and stopped and stiffened. Again Justin Chuckled. "Artemis" he called out to her. "This is mister Donovan. He is an interior decorator." he turned to Donovan "This is Artemis the one that will be giving you all the details of what needs to be changed."

Donovan looked at Justin, "But Sir! She is a slave. A slave can not do that."

"Why not. What law is there that says that she can not be the one to tell you what needs to be changed, what color paint and the like. Just because it has not been done, does not mean that it can not." he smiled broadly.

Donovan figited a bit and then straightened himself, "Well There is no law on the matter, and I guess since you are the one that will live with it."

Justin smiled and chuckled. "You are being well paid for this redecoration so don't worry about it. He turned back to Artemis. "Well you going to just lie there or are you going to tell Mr. Donovan what needs to be changed in the castle?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 am

The sun felt wonderful on her skin and also reminded her of those long summer days on her father's small farm. Zeus seemed to be content as well because it sounded like he was purring. With the bird calls and Zeus purring it was hard to hear anything else. It took the giant cat to perk up that got Artemis' attention. She slowly turned her head around to see the Captain walking up to her with another guy. She stayed laying on the ground for a little bit long debating about just blowing this guy off just because the way he looked at her seemed rude.

However Zeus got to his feet so Artemis followed suit and with the giant cat next to her she walked up to the two men. "Please forgive my slowness" she said bowing her head and her eyes shifted to Zeus and it seemed like he nodded his head. "I appreciate this opportunity..." she told them though Artemis was mostly referring her comment to the Captain but she was still not comfortable with calling him Captain and she was sure that he would appreciate her calling him Captain.

"Thank you for coming out here for this Mr. Donovan. I don't have too many ideas for the castle because most of my ideas involve opening up areas with lighter and warmer colors. A few furniture items, tapestries...however I have not had the time to explore the whole castle and I do not have much experience in decoration so I'm not even sure if most of my ideas will work" Artemis told him in a polite tone even though it wasn't much different then what she would have used at home but would probably be a bit of shock for the Captain since she had used this tone of voice once or twice since coming here.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 24, 2013 9:24 am

Donovan looked at Justin and smiled. At least she had manners and that he liked. "I am sure we can work things out that will make this place more appealing." He stood a bit behind Justin, because of Zeus. "Ahhhh, mmmmm, how tame is that Tiger." he asked a bit nervously.

Justin chuckled. "Well I figure if he is with Artemis or me he will be as tame as a kitten. He smiled. "I will inform Tina that she may go for the day. I figure lessons in the morning and going over your idea's with Mr. Donovan in the afternoons will be better. You can start right away."

As they made their way back to the castle proper, Tina came out wide eyed and smiling, giving a look to Artemis that said I told you so. Justin looked at Artemis. "My word is my bond. A man that can not keep his word has no honor, or worth.

Donovan turned to Artemis still a bit nervous about the tiger and asked. "Where would you like to begin?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Artemis smiled at Donovan and petted the top of Zeus' head, she didn't think this guy should be that nervous around the tiger. It wasn't like Zeus had tried to attack or anything but she let it go because it seemed like the comment didn't even affect the cat. "Zeus is really well behaved" Artemis told Donovan. "Thank you for ending my lessons early so that I may work on this" she told the Captain as she followed them back to the castle.

Her eyes barely caught Tina and that just made her roll her eyes. Though she had to admit that the Captain was being rather good to her, she still had yet to have a full day of training and it wasn't that bad. Artemis still dreaded the time when the Captain would take her to bed, she was unsure of what she do when that time came or what he would be expecting of her. With those thoughts in mind she turned to Donovan and gave him a small smile "Well I was thinking about using lighter colored drapes for the hallways with not so heavy fabrics. Also put in holders that way the drapes could be pulled back to let in the light. Maybe a light brown or even a blue. There just seems to be so much black or grey around that the castle seems drab" Artemis began explaining.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun May 26, 2013 7:12 am

As they entered the castle and Artemis began explaining what her ideas was, he put a hand to his chin and looked around the entry room and nodded his head, "Yes I see what you mean. definetly needs some color and to be opened up more." he shook his head. "Reminds me of the dark ages of our world. You have an eye for things, that is for sure. Show me more of the castle and what your ideas for other rooms are. I can't wait to get started." there was excitement in his voice.

Justin watched and smiled. Some things were falling into place more then others. He sighed. Perhaps the trip north would help out some. He ordered the special carriage prepared. The one he had built to transport him and Zeus back from the circus he had found him in. Once in the village he was helping to rebuild he would see how Artemis dealt with him taking her to bed. Also even though she did not want it she would be seeing her family again. Mostly because he wanted to see how they were doing and how her brother was faring. He left them alone and went out for a ride in the country.

As they went through the Castle Donovan mentioned to Artemis, "This place use to be the Royal Castle. That is when we had a King. The Captain would have been in line for the throne if we still had a King. It was his great grandfather that stepped down and created the civilian government. But a lot of people are not satisfied with the government. Some say it is to corupt. Even talk of having a King reinstated." he laughed. "Trade in several corupt politicians for a King that might be. But the Anderson line seemed to be a good one." then he started asking Artemis about the room they had entered.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Artemis was happy that Donovan liked her ideas for the redecoration, if she had to explain her idea's more to him it would have made things harder. Or the fact that he didn't talk down to her because she was a pleasure slave also made her feel good, Artemis was happy that at least one person hadn't boosted about her position or looked down on her because of it.

She continued walking around with him explaining a few more of her ideas, including changing some curtains to shutters and possible fixing up a room near Justin's to accommodate Zeus, if the giant cat wanted to sleep inside with company. But mostly Artemis wanted to change a lot of the color schemes around the castle as well as add furniture.

Artemis was a bit surprised that the Captain's blood line was royal, she never would have guessed that though looking at it now she could see it. The Captain was rather full of himself and held that air about him that he was better then most only because he had the means to help others. However that wasn't such a bad trait in Artemis' mind "I'm sure the Captain would make a wonderful king for your people" she told Donovan and then explained what she wanted to do with the last two rooms and a few bathrooms.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:29 am

Donovan shugged his shoulders.  "Well I don't think he really wants to be a King.  His father was also in line to be King, but due to his untimely death the Captain is now."  he paused a moment as if thinking.  "Yes I to feel he would make a good king, as do a good number of people.  The government is riddled with corruption that it is felt a King would be more preferable.  One man to decide and not a hundred that can't agree on anything."  

Donovan jotted down notes and locations of what Artemis was wanting changed.  In his mind he pictured what she was saying and had to admit that she had an eye for decroating.  When they were through he took a deep breath as he skimmed through the notes.  "I have alot of work ahead of me."  he then rubbed his jaw as he looked at her.  "I might ask the Captain if I can borrow you now and again on certain consignments.  You have the eye and heart of a decorator."  he smiled.  

He took her back downstairs and told Justin basicly what Artemis had told him.  "Almost a whole new castle."  Justin chuckled.  "Well then that is what we will have."  He looked over at Artemis and smiled.  Donovan then took his leave and Justin turned to her again.  He put a hand on the small of her back and guided her back up the stairs.  As they went up his hand moved to her ass cheeks. Once upstairs and in the bed chamber, he undid the tie that held her garment on her and let it fall to the ground.  

"I am sure you anticipated that this would be coming."  he told her. He moved around in front of her. Is it something that you are afraid of?" he asked in a gentle voice.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Artemis couldn't have asked for anything better, she got to decorate a place and be praised for her vision not to mention she would probably be helping throughout the whole project which in her mind would maybe interrupt her 'lessons' more and that made her happy. "I am looking forward to seeing the ideas come to reality" she told Donovan and found herself standing with the Captain once more.

However she didn't not like where she was being led after Donovan took his leave not to mention once in the Captain's chambers he undressed her without a problem as her whole body went rigid. Artemis was not scared but was unhappy, it was true that she had never been with a man in that way but that was only because she was the only girl in her parent's home so she was treated with care in some aspects. "I assumed this would happen but I did not expect it so soon or at least not till my training was almost complete. How do you know I won't just frustrate you with my...lack of knowledge?" she countered his question.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:01 pm

"All women seem to have an instinct for these things." he told her. "Just let your body feel the pleasurable feelings and it should respond to what I do." he moved around behind her and put his arms around her and squeezed her tits and pulled on her hardening nipples. He kissed her neck and shoulders, "It is not an unpleasant feeling now is it?" he asked her.

Justin slowly moved a hand down over her stomach and began to rub her pussy as his other hand continued squeezing one tit then the other. He could only hope she would respond and enjoy the sensations and what they were about to do.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum