The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slave

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Slave - Page 7 Empty Re: The Slave

Post by questor Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:03 am

He poured another large cup of coffee and brought it over to the bed and handed it to Artemis. "You had a rough night. Let me guess, nightmares about what had happened last night. Guilty feelings for killing the two men?" He gently caressed her face." he smiled and continued. "Your mind is trying to cope with the fact. But what you did last night was right and just. They were out to kill me and you. You because you were there."

The servants were busy cleaning the master chambers of the blood. The bedding would be the hardest to clean, to get rid of the blood stains. Justin could hear them down the hall talking. "I must go into the city to see the Majistrate about what happened last night. Keep Zeus close at hand." he brought her lips to his and kissed her gently, then got up and left the room to go back to the master chambers and get dressed.

Later the old grounds keeper came by. He was looking for Zeus. "He was lucky last night." he told Artemis. "They are wanting to eradicate the blood line."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:37 am

Artemis was thankful for the coffee, the warm sensation she got from the cup helped to sooth the cold in her fingers and it quickly moved through her body. She lifted the cup to her lips as she listened to his words, wondering why he was being so nice to her and how he knew how she felt. Artemis took a small sip of the coffee and then set it on the near by nightstand. She wanted to thank him for trying to make her feel better but Artemis' mind didn't want to believe the words he said nor the fact that she was just protecting the Captain and herself. "Wa-" she tried to call after him but he was already gone from the room. She looked at Zeus and sighed heavily "Guess it's you and me today" she told the cat and it seemed like he smiled which lifted her spirits some.

Artemis had finally pulled herself out of bed hours later and wandered about the room. She was happy to have the robe from last night as cover rather then that flimsy garment the Captain had her wearing before "Why? It's not like he's trying to rule or anything...it seems that he just wants to be left alone" Artemis questioned when she heard the old man's words. Zeus had been right on her heels as she wandered about the room, though she stopped at a window and started out at the land.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:23 am

"Why?" the old man asked, "Simple really. There are those in power that do not wish to lose that power. There was talk long ago about his father taking back the reign of power....... " he stopped and went on, slightly changing the subject. "Even though there are good men in high places there is also those that are corrupt and ambitious. They saw his father as a threat and now him. Even if he does not want to rule they do not want to take the chance. With the people behind him he could if he wanted to, become King."

"Not only the people, but I imagine most of the military would back him. That there is enough for some to wish him dead." He looked down at Zeus, "Now how has our big, loveable and overgrown house cat been behaving himself?" He scratched behind one of Zeus' ears.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:19 pm

She listened to his words and felt bad for asking her question, it was hard to see things the way others did sometimes though trying to see things through blood stained eyes was hard as well. "Well I hope the Captain will be alright" she said softly realizing her heart would skip several beats every time she thought of him and wondered if he was alright.

Artemis wished that he had just stayed home today instead of running off to whoever it was that he said he was visiting today. "Zeus has been good...actually I'm really glad he's hear. I feel safer with him around"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:09 am

The meeting with the magistrate took a couple hours. Going over every little detail that happened. Justin had to make up something that was plausable for the two men that were shot and with his reputation it was taken as truth. He did not like lying but to protect Artemis he had to do it.

"Failure." a well dressed elderly man screamed at another. How could they have failed. They are professional assassins. Skilled with the sword and other means." The two men stood in a lavishly decorated study with book shelves reaching to the ceiling crammed with books. Many were on law, current and past. The elderly man paced the floor on a beautiful carpet that came from a land far away. The younger man sat in an overstuffed chair watching the old man.

"Perhaps we should send for Red Beard. He took down his father, and I am sure him and his crew could do what it took."

The old man stopped pacing and faced the younger man. "He sank their ship but no bodies were found. Yet it has been a long time since that happened and they have not turned up." he stood there a moment and then nodded. "Send for him. See what his price will be."

The younger man stood and nodded, then left. A carriage with the seal of the Prime Minister on the doors awaited him. "Where to Under Minister?" the driver asked. The young man told him to take him to the port and not long after arriving, a small ship departed the docks.

The old caretaker didn't know if he should tell her. It was really not his duty to do so. But he knew that Justin cared for her probably more then just a pleasure slave. He sighed and said. "It is thought that his parents were murdered. Their ship was sunk and no surviors were ever found. Pirates have been blamed for it but there are those that think they were hired to sink the ship and kill any that survived. The Captain has been secretely looking for those that might be involved."

Zeus stiffened and began growling at the door. A dark cloaked figure with a wide brimmed hat moved into the door way, his head down. The hood of the cloak was up over the hat, concealing some of the mans facial features, the wide brimmed had hiding the upper portion.

A smile touched the mans lips as he saw Zeus. "Ahhhh so he did save the tiger's life." the man chuckled. "The Captain is more remarkable then I thought." He drew an envelope from within his cloak and held it out. "Information the Captain will want to see."

The old caretaker took it and the man moved back into the shadows of the hallway and was gone.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Artemis continued to move about the room just trying to get her barrings, last nights events were still too fresh even after sleeping though her dream didn't help anymore. Neither did the information she was getting from the caretaker 'What have I gotten into?' She thought to herself while listening to the story and as every words dripped from his lips Artemis was getting depressed and pissed off. However there was nothing...really nothing that she could do to help. Not that it was going to stop her but she just couldn't think of much to do right now.

Artemis defiantly didn't want to continue her lessons after what happened and she wasn't even sure who she could truly trust in this country. 'Maybe going back home to see everyone isn't such a bad idea. Get the Captain, Zeus and myself out of this place for a little bit' Artemis thought but still didn't want her family to see what kind of position she was in now. "Thank you for tell me, it does help to know more about the Captain probably wouldn't tell me himself"

Artemis jumped slightly when Zeus began to growl and almost bolted for the bed or a window to get away. Her nerves were already on end and when she saw the figure her heart stopped for a brief second, thinking that this was another man here to kill the Captain along with her just because she was there. It wasn't until the man disappeared that Artemis started to breath again. She inclined her head to see what the caretaker was handed but then rocked back onto her heels, she was being nosy and that was rude so instead she walked closer to Zeus and started to pat the top of his head.

((I am really sorry about not being on or responding or being able to let you know I was going to be MIA for a while. Several things have been piling up since I moved into a house and haven't had the time to mess around on the internet. Hopefully though I will be able to get on more as things calm down))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:45 am

The envelope was sealed with sealing wax. Like all important documents it was meant to be opened by only the one it was addressed to. "It seems that we will have to wait till the Captain returns. I am but the caretaker and not authroized to open something like this." He sighed. "But I would assume it is information about who may have attacked his parents ship."

He sat the letter down on a table

Zeus rubbed his head against her hand and the old caretaker smiled. "He has taken to you. I think he has adopted you." Zeus sat down by her and rubbed his head against her. He then turned to her and said. "Do not let on what you know now. If he wishes you to know he will tell you. As his pleasure slave he will tell you things that he will tell no other."

An hour later Justin returned. Once home he seen the letter and opened it. His face was a blank but his eyes told volumes. An anger like none seen before filled them. He ordered that his special carriage be readied. "Looks like we will be traveling a bit sooner then expected." he looked at Artemis and lifted a hand to her face and caressed it, no sign of anger in his eyes. Then he looked at Zeus. "Ready for a carriage ride?" The big cat stood up wagging his tail.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:26 pm

She was sad when the caretaker didn't open the letter and her curiosity went unstated though as Zeus rubbed against her hand she focused more on that while trying to work more things out in her head. Artemis nodded absentmindedly at the caretakers words and moved a bit more so that she could though as that happened she heard a few things going on out in the hall. Her nerves stood on end and she strained her ears to try and hear what was going on. However nothing in her current setting changed so she relaxed once more.

Back on the bed with Zeus she just sat there waiting for something good to finally happened to her and that only came when the Captain came home and walked straight up to her and touched her. Artemis was expecting him to ask something or tell her to go do something but he only commented on their trip. She was happy about the trip a little more but still worried what her family would think when they saw her...or if she allowed them to see her. The best part about leaving was that she was getting the Captain away from this place for a little bit so that he would still be alive. "I'm ready to leave as soon as possible" Artemis blurted out a little bit and realized that she sounded a bit too excited about their trip.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:19 am

Justin smiled at how happy see seemed to be when he told her they would be going on their trip early. He called in a servant that brought in a few packages. "Clothes for the trip to your village and home." He pulled out one of a few dresses that were longer then the very short slave dress. It came to mid thigh though had slits up the sides and did not have the plunging neck line but did have some that did show some cleavage.

Along with the dresses of various colors, were knee high boots and a nice warm cloak. "Not so revealing. Here you will wear the short revaling dresses, when you visit home you will have these. I am not a fool to let your family see you in normal slave garb." He smiled at her and drew her close to him. He lifted her chin up and kissed her lips gently.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Artemis was a surprised when he started pulling out several dresses and as she looked them over she couldn't find anything about the clothes that she disagreed with. They were all very lovely, even the more revealing ones and she wanted to hug him tightly and thank him so much for getting her more clothes to wear. Especially when she saw her family, though her brother would probably stand there and glare at the Captain knowing what he was doing to his sister but she could handle that. Artemis just hoped that her brother hadn't revealed anything to the rest of the family of what happened to her. She was also curious to see if her father had returned home as well.

"Thank you very much for the new clothes. They are very beautiful and makes going home much easier" she told him and kissed him back when he lifted her chin up. "What about yourself? Did you get some new things as well?" She asked only because she felt bad knowing information she probably shouldn't know at this time and asking about what he did earlier that day was easier then trying not to blurt out what she knew.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Justin smiled and said. "I have what I need already. I don't think you wanted to be seen by your family in this garb." he caressed the slave garment over her lovely tits. "Family is important and they need to see you but not as you are. Though....." he gently squeezed her tit as he caressed her face with his other had. "You still are my brave and lovely slave." He looked at her enjoyed every moment of drinking in the image of her face and body.

"Do you think you are up to continuing the lesson we were doing. Or do you need a bit more time to recover." He hoped that she was ready for him to continue. There was much she needed to feel and learn yet. He also wanted her to be ready to enjoy the nights with him on their journey. The first time would be painful for her and he wanted her to be able to soak in a hot tub of water after to sooth and ease the experience. On the journey they would not have the opportunity for such a thing.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Artemis wasn't sure what she was feeling right now, she knew she felt happy but was she content as well or should she still be rejecting what he was doing to her. Her mind was still in a jumble and not sure what she should be doing or feeling. Was it right for her to feel good about what she was doing even after the way she was raised by her parents. She knew that her father would be disappointed or angry with where her life was at, just like her brother but she couldn't exactly know what her mother would say or think.

Artemis stared at him when he started touching her again, it felt great that he was being so gentle but images from the night before flashed in her mind. What if something like that happened again while they were enjoying themselves and what if they couldn't react in time? Would one of them be injured or killed? She stared up into his eyes and wanted all those images to disappear and the only way she knew how to do that was to be knocked unconscious.

"If it helps to get these pictures out of my head then I don't mind continuing the lesson" she told him in a soft tone. Artemis rather enjoyed these lessons apposed to the ones taught by the other pleasure slaves. "But can I just ask...could you be gentle?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:00 pm

He would take it slow, but when it came to the point of him entering her, there would be no way to be gentle with it being her first time. "I can but try." he told her. He moved behind her and undid the slave garment and let it fall to the ground and reached around with his hands and placed them on her tits. He squeezed them and began rubbing them as he kissed her neck.

Soon he guided her over to the bed and lifted her up and placed her on it and then stripped out of his clothes. He moved up onto the bed with her and laid down next to her. He moved a hand up and down her back and ass cheeks as he kissed her lips gently.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum