The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slave

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Slave - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slave

Post by Ekstaze Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Artemis wasn't sure if she wanted to believe what he was saying but by the way he said it, it was hard not to. But he held himself well like he had done this before. She eyed him for a moment but then turned her attention back out the window, it was hard for her not to snap at him again but until she got confirmation that her brother was safe and home Artemis knew that she should hold her tongue, well mostly hold it. "It may not be worth it in your mind but in mine it is and I'm not fighting you because I still think I'm a free woman, I'm doing it because I am a woman." she huffed to him.

Artemis opened her mouth to extend her argument but at William's comment on their route made her shut it. So it was going to be much longer before they reached their destination, well she probably could have lasted a while longer but now with the news she wasn't sure. Artemis was already shivering slightly but she still didn't want to give into this guy. Something about that air of superiority around him made her want to break it down some way.

The only thing that she could see doing right now was just to take her mind off the situation however hard that was. "So just because you could you went out and decided to buy a slave, even one who refused to do what you say...why?" Maybe if she could get him to talk long enough it would take her mind off the cold or even the slave bit about her life now. He hadn't exactly told her to shut up or mind her own business so Artemis was going to keep asking questions, partially due to the fact that she wanted to find out exactly what boundaries he was setting for her.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:05 pm

He chuckled. "Because you are a woman. A woman but a slave that is now at the whim of her master. You need to accept it and allow your body to respond to its natural ways. Your body knows it wants to feel the touch of a man. Deep down in your belly you can feel the stirings just thinking about it." he looked over at her. She was stubbron but he knew that she would eventually come to him.

His father had taught him many things as he grew up. Besides the art of war, was the way to handle slaves and how to train them in a couple different ways. It all depended on what he wanted from the slave. He had everything ready at the castle. He would see how she would react to what he had planned, and how long it would take for her to break. He also taught him to be firm and harsh if necessary in the training. Once she had finally decided to accept herself to be a slave and do what ever he said, then things could be very enjoyable.

He moved the blanket slightly inviting her. "Is letting your body be tourched by a man worth the warmth?" he asked her. He figured if he kept at it she would finally come over to him. He could see her shivering and knew that it was probably getting harder and harder to keep her mind off the cold.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Well that didn't exactly answer her question but it did give her more insight into who this man was. Though she hadn't even gotten a name from him but she figured that he wanted to be called master. Maybe it's an inferiority complex or something she thought to herself but let it pass quickly. Artemis listened to his words and she couldn't really deny them, it would have been nice to feel the warmth of another person but like this, it just seemed savage to her.

Artemis looked back at him and the offer of the blanket. She thought over his words carefully, it would only be for a short time till they got to his home and then she could make sure to put distance between them. Artemis finally gave in and moved back over to his side of the carriage and slid next to him "what do you want from me for this?" She asked, referring to getting under the blanket with him.

((Sorry for the shortness))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:51 pm

He grinned when she moved over and sat next to him and he put the blanket over her. His body heat and the warmth of the blanket would quickly warm her body back up. "Well now that was not so hard now was it." he told her. "What do I want. Well I have bought you for a pleasure slave. You will please me with your body and other means. That means enjoying touching your body in certain ways, plus ....." he moved a hand over to her and under the cloak to her lovely tits.

"Now don't tell me that the feel of my hand on your tits does not feel good." he chuckled, "It is not rude, but my right as your master. Your body is mine to do with as I please. I understand you had no slavery in your country, but here there is, and now in your former country there will be slavery as well."

Johnathan mounted the horse after he changed into civilian clothing. His military uniform he left in the barn. The war was now over and it did not make sense to wear it any longer. The clothing that had been bought for him was a tad big but not by much, but was of good quality and was warm. The cloak about him was waterproofed so it would keep the rain off of him and his clothing dry. He belted on the sword and slid the pistol in his belt. He then looked out at the rain and urged his horse out into it. He wanted to get home as fast as possible. On horse back he would be there in a couple days he was sure. Home was after all not to far over the boarder.

As he came to the road, he looked in the direction that the carriage had returned in and that the man that had given him everything had left in. He was tempted to return that way to find his sister. But he had given his word and he always kept it. He turned the horse in the other direction and putt his heals to the flanks of his horse and speed off down the road.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:07 am

As the warmth rushed over her skin Artemis almost curled up to him and rested her head on his shoulder. She hadn’t realized how cold she let her body get but tried everything in her power not to act so girlish and cuddle him. Artemis wanted to roll her eyes, apparently he wanted to rub in the fact that she was a pleasure slave, not like she didn’t get it the first five times but she took a deep breath and let it go. Maybe he was still trying to wrap his mind around the fact that he bought someone, or that he just liked hearing himself say it.

“Harder then you could imagine” Artemis told him and shifted her body a little bit so she wasn’t so close to him though that was stopped by the fact that he snaked his hand to grab her breast again. Like before she almost pulled herself away from him that second but that would mean moving away from the warmth of the blanket so Artemis planted herself on the seat. “It may be hard for you to understand but it feels weird to me and foreign” that was about as much as he was going to tell her. It wasn’t like she was a complete virgin but it had been a long time since someone had shown interest in her or even her body.

Artemis looked him square in the eye “And your people are going to have a dozen plus more just like me. I’m sure that my people will refuse what your people want to place in my country” even if she didn’t exactly know what was going on in her hometown she still wanted to believe that her friends and family would fight these kinds of people as much as they could. Artemis wanted to believe that they wouldn’t just roll over and do as others said or change their lifestyle because even she wasn’t raised like that.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:10 am

He moved his hand over her tits, squeezing them. They were a tad cold but his continued rubbing and squeezing would warm them up and perhaps the rest of her body. She did not move to far away and he grinned and moved an arm about her shoulders and brought her back to be close to him. He was not rough with her but gentle. "Wierd and forigen?" he looked at her, smiling, "But it does not feel bad does it."

He shugged his shoulders at her comment about her people. "Oh there will be those that will resist the changes, but they will come to accept them. Now that the corupt government there has been toppled, things will become more stable and the people can get back to their lives. Bet you didn't know that. Though there had to be some consesions for their surrender. Some of those in power were placed in positions of power to help run the kingdom. But these are being watched. Hopefully your people will accept the changes, now that they are a part of our Kingdom."

The rest of the way to the castle was pleasant to Justin. He played with her lovely tits and helped warm her body back up. When they arrived he moved a hand up to her chin and turned it to look at him. "It was not so unpleasent was it?" he asked her. "Another might have not been nice and taken you right away." The sound of the wheels and horses, hoofs changed as it hit the wooden bridge that spanned the distance between the docks and the Castle. "We are almost home."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:20 am

Artemis was practically chewing a hole in the side of her cheek, she
wanted to know just how long he was going to play with her breast though
as he continued it was feeling rather nice. He wasn't squeezing them
too hard or hurting her, he was just feeling them. But it was a little
odd that he would be so infatuated with them because she was so used to
them that there was no appeal to her. Though with that thought she just
shrugged it off and tried to keep her mind on other things till he was
finished.

"Yes weird and foreign. That's it so just drop it, you
are getting your feel as you wish so what do my words matter" she
snipped at him slightly and hoped that she had held back some of the
bite she had but it didn't sound like that to her ears. Artemis looked
away from him once more, she really didn't want to be in this carriage
any longer. "Corrupt! What are you talk about?" Artemis exclaimed
whipping her head back around to glare at him, if their government was
corrupt her father wouldn't be fighting for it...would he?

Artemis
didn't want to believe his words, they had to be a lie just so that he
could mess with her. She scoffed at him, of course it was unpleasant.
Artemis didn't want to be touched period but he was right about the fact
that someone else probably would have raped her by now, but also what
was stopping him from doing it. "You can't say that you didn't already
think about it a number of times. As you keep putting it, I am a
pleasure slave and I should be pleasing you with my body and I'm not. So
I'm surprised that you aren't just taking what you want" Artemis spoke
her thoughts and breathed a sigh of some relief when he said that they
were almost home.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 am

He could not help but chuckle at her words. Yes he was enjoying playing with her tits and at the same time her training had already begun, but she had no idea that it had. Yes he could have taken her by force and had his way with her, but that was not what he wanted. A pleasure slave was vastly different from other slaves. They were taught music, dance, how to relax their master's muscles after a day that made them tight and irritating. Sex was just a part of it, one that helped men ease their minds. A pleasure slave also was one that a master could talk to, sort of a private confidant. A slave could not devulge any thing their masters told them. The punishment of such was quite severe.

"You have alot to learn about being a pleasure slave. It is more then being a sex slave. Using your body to please your master is but a part of being a pleasure slave." he began to tell her about what a pleasure slave did. Then went on, "Many men, even married ones seek out pleasure slaves at many establishments. A free man and woman marry because of love and only have sex when the woman basicly feels like it. The man comes home from a hard days work and usually has to listen to his wife complain about a number of things or listen to what her day was like and not even help the man relax. A pleasure slave makes a mans' life more bareable."

It did not seem that his revealing that her government had been corrupt did not go over to well with her. "Well it is true. Do you know how the war began? More then likely you were told your government's version. The truth is, and if you wish I will allow you access to documents to support it. That is if you can read, that it was because of what your country did."

He moved his hand down from her tits over her belly to between her legs as he continued. "The Principality of Nova, a Kingdom only a few hundred square miles, was a land of emince mining wealth. Minerals, metals, presious stones and gold lay burried beneath it. It lay between our two kingdoms. We both traded with them, but your government used the wealth of that kingdom to line their own pockets instead of helping out their people. We could do nothing about the way your government ran their kingdom, but only watch.

But when your country attacked Nova to take all it had and claim it for themselves, well that we could not allow. Because of your government's greed, many people have died. many good people on both sides that should not have died. A small kingdom lies in ruins, and your former kingdom now belongs to mine."

He wondered if any of what he said really sunk in. Having just been sold as a slave, and having been free, would be hard for her to understand and come to terms with.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:36 pm

She tried to keep her mind off of all the words that were coming out of his mouth but it was hard for Artemis not to listen. They were in a close space and he just liked to talk so much that it was difficult to think to herself. However learning about new things was something that always peaked her interested, though these certain topics she wasn't sure if she wanted to know about. It wasn't like she hadn't asked about it before to her mother or father but it seemed like they didn't want her to know about them.

Artemis scoffed at the guy "I can read, thank you very much" she snipped at him and crossed her arms over her chest, pushing his hands further down and away from her breast. She really wanted him to keep his hands to himself for a little bit, if he understood that this was all knew for her couldn't he at least not try something for a while. Though Artemis knew that was asking too much but she could still hope that he would show some form of restrain.

"So because my home 'did' that, you and your people think it's alright to just step in and create war and enslave the people of my country because that's how you do things. Not everyone supports what the government does but your people probably don't care about that as long as you can make a buck off the less fortunate" Artemis had to take a deep breath before she sent herself into full rant mode. She wasn't sure if what he was saying was true and she very much would like to confirm what he was saying but in her mind that still didn't give his people the right to dictate to her country.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:47 pm

He could see that she didn't want his hands on her for the moment. But that would change when she had been through some of the training. But she could read that was good. That would help her out during her training as well. The carriage crossed the bridge and entered the courtyard of the castle. It slowed down and then stopped before the large wooden double doors. The door opened and William stood by the door in his wet weather gear as the rain continued to fall.

From the main house came a couple of male servants with large umbrellas and held them over the area where Justin would have to get out of the carriage. "Well we are home. This is my castle.. Come." he told her and stepped from the carriage. "Well to answer your last question, War is War. To the victor goes the spoils. I would not doubt that your own country would have done something like it if they were the victors. But at least we are going to rebuild Nova. I doubt that your country would have. I have taken upon myself to fund the rebuilding of a town that was nearly destroyed during the war. He took her by the arm and lead her into the main house where it was warm and dry.

Servants appeared from various doors. "Welcome back Sir." one said. There was a dozen of them, all young. "Take Artemis here to the bath chamber and let her bath as long as she wishes. Then make sure she has food and drink then dress her in the proper slave atire and bring her to my bed chamber." two female servants came forward, one on either side of Artemis.

"This way." they said and gently took her by the arms and lead her up stairs to a large room with a sunken tub. The water steamed and one could feel the heat from it and smell the scented oils in it. They took the cloak from her and motioned for her to enter the bath. "We will be in the other room. Call when you are done."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:14 pm

She should have figured that was going to be his response but Artemis couldn't agree to what he said about her own country. She wasn't exactly sure how things worked anymore. Would her own government make slaves of the victims or would they leave well enough alone. All she could do now was try to forget the past and what could have been to embrace what was to be for her.

Artemis scanned the area they had stopped at and she judged everyone that she saw. They all seemed to accept what was given to them and in the eyes of all that she saw it seemed that no one resented anything or regretted it. Could she be like that some day? Would she just cater to this man just because he saved her life? There were many more questions that swam in her head but she didn't voice one of them.

She just followed where she was lead and listened to the words everyone spoke. Though as things moved on she was started to hate the fact that everyone kept grabbing her arms, it wasn't like she was a child nor the fact that she was going to run. Artemis had already promised that she would not run.

The place was lovely to say the least, it had many things that caught her eye: from the drapes to the furniture and decor. Even the bathroom was nice with a comforting feeling. Artemis nodded her head to the two ladies and turned towards the bath. She was thankful that had the chance to warm her body before anything further happened. Though as she lowered herself into the water it felt as if it was stinging her body. Artemis hadn't realized how cold her body had gotten but as the feeling subsided she was able to lay against the side of the tub and let her body relax.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:52 pm

As she bathed, the two servants went into the other room and began to talk. They left the door open so that they could hear Artemis when she called them. Their voices, carried through to the bath chamber. One was talking about her young children and the other about a new boyfriend. They talked and laughed, as they sipped hot tea. The conversation turned to Artemis. "She is quite lovely. Mr. Anderson has bought himself a nice looking one."

The other replied. "She may be beautiful, but what about her heart. I don't think she is the one for him."

"Only time will tell." the other said. "Till then we should not judge. He knows what he is doing, look what he has done for all of us."

In his chambers on the second floor of the castle, Justin poured himself some wine as William took his wet clothes and laid out some others and his robe. He left to insure Justin's dinner was being prepared and that everything was arranged for the next days affairs. Justin put on the warm robe and took his wine to the fireplace and sat down in an over stuffed chair. He would begin her training in the morning He didn't have to but he would show her the reports he had found during and right after the war from her former government. He wanted to make sure she knew and understood.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Artemis laid there with her eyes towards the ceiling thinking, so much thinking. It was hard to remain on one topic but there were so many unanswered questions and doubts that kept popping up. What were things going to be like now? How was she going to adjust to all of this? Even just laying there in the extravagant tub was something she never dreamed she would be doing. Though it wasn't like her family was that poor back home but they would never be able to afford something like this.

With her mind in a whirl she could still hear people talking and as much as she tried not to listen it was hard. Who were they to talk? What did it matter what she looked like or about her heart? More things to confuse her she wrote it off as and finally sat up in the tub to actually start washing herself. Her body had warmed up quite nicely and however much she didn't want to get out of the water and have to deal with him, Artemis knew that she couldn't stay in there all night. Though she did still take her time washing her body and hair, making sure that she took full advantage of his words of letting her bathe as long as she liked.

Artemis had even thought about taking all night but her body was already staring to prune and she hadn't that feeling. She finally relented and stepped from the tub. It took her a few seconds but finally found a towel to dry herself off with, next she was suppose to inform those two girls...wasn't she? Artemis slowly made her way around the bathroom, just exploring for a little bit. She wasn't sure how much more time he would allow her to herself before he grew impatient. When Artemis made her way over to the bathroom door she stopped and took a deep breath then poked her head out of the bathroom "Um...excuse me...I'm finished" she told them in a soft tone.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:46 pm

The two female servants rose at her approach and handed her a simple garment made of a soft cotton material. It was white, and just barely covered her ass cheeks, the front had a deep V neckline that showed off her lovely tits yet covered part of them. It tied just behind the neck and could easily be undone. They then took her to another room where they pointed to a chair at a table. "Sit and we will bring you food to eat." They left and returned a short time later with a platter of food and a pot of hot tea.

The two women then sat down on two other chairs a bit away from her and watched her. They did not speak but they smiled and did nothing mean. But they wondered about her. What would she do. Would she become the pleasure slave that their employer had bought her for, or would she resist and displease him.

William returned to Justin's rooms after seeing to things and had a servant lay out his dinner for him. Dismissing the servant he turned to William. "What do you think of my slave girl?" he asked William.

"I don't know sir. She is beautiful, but...... Well I think you should have bought one that was already trained. Then you would not have to worry about training her, if she is trainable. Why did you buy this one?"

Justin chuckled, as he rose and moved to the table where the food was. "Her spirit. I have plans William, You will come to see in time." He then sat down at the table and began eating. "That will be all for tonight my friend. Tommorow I will begin her training. In a few days I wish to go to Nova and the town of Tergon. I will see how the rebuilding is going. Will you see to things for the trip?"

William nodded and left. He then waited for Artemis to be brought to him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Artemis would have liked something a little more covering to wear, not only because it made her uncomfortable but because she was becoming cold once again. Though this time she really didn't say anything, there were things that she was still trying to work out in her head and it was becoming more difficult with each passing second.

She nodded her head when they lead her to another room where they said food would be. Artemis did as she was told and sat down at the chair waiting, while there she let her eyes wander to every nook and cranny of the room. It was pristine, probably just like the rest of the property. Artemis snapped to attention when the girls returned with the food. She half expected them to just set the food down and leave her be like they had when she bathed but that was not so. She watched as they took their seats and stared at her.

What the... she began thinking to herself, was she just some freak show to them or someone that they thought was competition. Whatever their reason was, Artemis wasn't sure if she would be able to eat with them staring at her. She eyed them for a little bit and then poured herself some tea. That sounded good to her since it was warm, she was hoping that it would warm her body more. It took a few more minutes for Artemis to get a little more comfortable with them staring before she made up a small plate of food and began eating slowly. She dropped her eyes so she could block out the other two in the room, it wasn't that she was annoyed at them or angry, it was just very strange to her to have two people sitting and staring at her while she ate.

It wasn't took long after that Artemis couldn't take it anymore and finished only half the plate that she had made and finished off her tea before she pushed it away from herself. At least dealing with that man was less stressful then this "I'm finished" she told them softly as she placed her napkin on the table and hoping to be done with tonight.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Again they rose and told her to follow them. The two servant women lead her out into the corridor and down it to Justin's bed chambers. They knocked on the door and when Justin answered they opened it and nodded for Artemis to enter and then the two left. Justin looked up at Artemis and smiled. The slave garment did its job by acenting her lovely charms. "Come sit down across from me. For now I will allow you to do this. But when your training begins you will assume the proper position of a pleasure slave when in my presance."

He rose from his chair and moved to the fire place and stoked it a bit and put some more wood on it. "One thing about a castle, It tends to get cold at times. But I intend putting in a heating system in a couple months. Should make things a lot more bearable. As he walked back to the table, he asked her. "What do you think of your new home?"

The room that they were in was his bed chamber. It had a large canopy bed with warm covers and soft sheets. A fireplace had a fire going that heated the room. Before the fire place was two large overstuffed chairs. There was also the table and two chairs that sat in the middle of the room on a plush rug that was soft and warm. A large dresser and wardrobe were against a wall and the window was covered with two heavy drapes. On another wall there was an open door and beyond it looked to be a study of sorts. It had a large desk with a chair and from the open door two large book cases could be seen with books on them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Artemis was glad to be done with those two girls and around someone that she didn't mind talking to even though most of the stuff that came out of his mouth pissed her off. She nodded her head and took the seat that he hand offered her though just as she sat down his words confused her once more "Proper position?" Artemis questioned and then shook her head, she really didn't want to know what that was as of yet.

She let her eyes wander over the room "Yes it very cold in your home, which is why I cannot understand why I am only dressed in this...I mean I understand why but I can't help but feel that I will catch a cold if this is all I am allowed to wear" she told him even though most of her mind wasn't even on the words that she was speaking. Artemis quite enjoyed this room but knew very well that this was his private quarters, though that also reminded her that she would probably be spending a lot of time in here.

"You're castle is interesting...nice as well...though as stated earlier, way too cold" she told him. Part of her wanted to get up and walk around some more to see what the rest of the place looked liked, or at least how it was decorated. "Also a bit dreary, like an abandoned castle you read in stories" Artemis explained because really that was all she had to go off of because her home was barely a three bedroom with two bathrooms and a decent sized yard but it was homey and warm.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 am

"Be thankful that we are not further north where there is snow about this time of year." he told her. "Well the problem with it being cold will be taken care of in short time. A new invention that will heat the place. As for your clothing, that is what all pleasure slaves ware these days. Though for travel to differant parts of the world it changes for the travel." he poured himself some wine and then smiled and produced another glass and poured her some. "Like I said before, how you are treated rests upon you. So far you have shown a willingness to learn." he handed her the glass of wine. "The night is deepening so as soon as we finish our wine we will retire for the night." he grinned.

When she said that the castle was a bit dreary and had an abandoned look to it, an almost sad look came to his face. "It has for two years sat idle, except for the grounds keeper. My mother took pride in making this place look warm and inviting." he looked down into his glass of wine, remember the past. Then shook his head and looked over at her. "Perhaps in time it will be returned to its former glory. Tommorow we begin your training. First in the use of musical instruments and how to walk and kneel in the pleasure slave position. In a few days you will accompany me to Nova. I am funding the rebuilding of a town there that was nearly destroyed in the war."

Johnathan rode hard and stopped only to rest the horse. As he moved further south towards his homeland the rain had stopped. As he rested the horse he was approached by a group of mounted soldiers. They stopped and asked for his papers. He produced the letter and the Lieutenat read it and handed it back to him. He eyed Johnathan but in the end motioned for his men to continue on, leaving him alone. He had never read it so he decided to see what it said.

"The bearer of this letter is to be treated with respect and is under the protection of Captain Justin Anderson, formerly of the Kardovian Special Forces. Any harm done to him by any member of the military forces of Kardovia will be seen as a personal insult and will be dealt with most severealy. Upon his return to his home he is to take possession of the land and any buildings thereon and those of his family there will also come under my protection." It was signed Captain Justin Anderson and had his seal next to his signature."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Artemis still couldn't bring herself to actually say what she was thinking, why did she have to be trained. She had some talents but never once dreamed that she would be playing an instrument and what did he mean by kneeling and sitting in the right position. There was still a lot that she didn't know and as much as she wanted to resist, Artemis was curious about the lifestyle.

She hardly touched the wine, it was something that she hardly ever had and never really cared about the taste of it but to be nice she sipped at the drink. "This may be an odd if not ridiculous question but where will I be sleeping?" Artemis figured she already knew the answer but wondered if he was going to be nice enough to let her sleep in a room of her own or something of the sort.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:00 am

Justin chuckled at the question. "Well in my bed of course." he told her. "There are those that have several pleasure slaves, like the High Protector, our leader. He probably has a number of them and they have a large area in the palace where they stay. He usually will select one to join him in his bed. But for me I have but one, you. There fore you will sleep with me."

He finished his wine and moved over to the bed and nodded to her to it. She would also learn the ways to please him through sex, though at the moment he would let her be for that. She would have to first get use to being a slave and to him doing as he pleased with her body, when and where he felt like it. Perhaps in a couple days or so he would enjoy her. By then she would have been able to accept what she had become. He removed his robe revealing his naked body. It was well muscled and had a few scars, the largest being the one where her brother had wounded him.

He pulled down the covers and slipped into the bed and watched her to see what she did.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:36 am

Artemis nodded her head, just like she thought and although she didn't like that fact she would listen. At least the bed looked comfortable and warm, if she argued with him then he could possibly make her sleep somewhere horrible. Artemis set her glass of wine down on the table and walked over to the bed. With a shallow breath she swallowed part of her hesitation and watched him strip from his robe. Artemis cheeks tinted a pale pink with her embarrassment and had to advert her eyes so she didn't started to show other signs of discomfort. "You world is interesting" she finally said to get her mind off of the current situation and then climbed into the bed with him. Her body was tensed and it was hard to get comfortable but she was glad that the bed was warm.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 am

He laid down on his side and moved over close to her. Raising up on an elbow he gently caressed her face. "Tonight you shall not be bothered and perhaps for a couple days. You will get use to this and being a slave. You will see by then I hope that I am no monster." he chuckled. "But do not think that I will not pleasure myself with you lovely body to much longer then that. So sleep peacefully."

With that he lowered himself back down and closed his eyes to sleep. In a few hours the next day would be upon them and he had arranged for instructors to come and begin her schooling in music and other things that would help keep him in good spirits.

Johnathan rode throughout the night and by morning had arrived at his destination . At the sound of a horse approaching. His mother walked out of the farm house to see who it was. She was frightened because it could be one of the conquerors coming to take her two young sons or even her.
Her two young sons watched from inside the house and door, crouching, ready to run if they had to.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:36 pm

She was relieved to hear that he was going to leave her alone for a while though she was still nervous about when he would start touching her. Or maybe he was just tricking her so that she was calm down. Artemis' mind was so jumbled up that she was getting a headache "That's nice to know" she finally told him and scooted further down onto the bed so that she was actually laying down. "I never said you were a monster" Artemis yawned and pulled the blanket up further to cover herself after closing her eyes.

"Brother" "brother! Mom it's brother" the twins came running out of the house after Johnathan dismounted. They ran to him and hugged him tightly while their mom stood back trying to hold back tears "It's so good to have you back Johnathan" she walked up to him and gave him a gentle hug "Artemis is missing" she whispered in his ear and then pulled away. She got the twins to finally let go of their brother and shooed them inside.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Johnathan hugged his brothers and his mother. It was good to be home and to find them safe. When she said that Artemis was missing yet a knot formed in his stomach. How was he going to explain that she was now a slave and a slave to the man that had once spared his life and then just a day or so ago helped him escape execution and was given safe conduct home.

There was nothing to do but tell his mother the truth. As he took her inside the house he began explaining what had happened to him and where Artemis was. Their former Kingdom had no slavery, but now that it had become a part of the conqourers kingdom, there would be. "But fear not for her. I intend on bringing her home as soon as I can find a way." he told her.

"But for now I must let her know that I have made it home safely." he said and then asked, "What of father, has any word come about him?" he found paper, ink and quill to write a letter to Artemis. "How goes the farm. I have did not look to see how things were as I wanted to get here."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Artemis dreamed that she was home helping on the farm in the bright sun rays. The boys were running around playing as Johnathon was training some of the horse. There mother walked out with a tray of drinks for everyone and explaining that their father had gone to market and would be home in time for dinner. It was a pleasant dream and felt so real that she started to cry a little, Artemis knew in the back of her mind that it would never happen again and that she was to stay where she was and to follow a certain mans orders.

The boys were trying to hear what was going on, Johnathon was being secretive but the twins always found a way to find out what was going on. Their mom stood there in shock of the new information, her baby girl was a slave and no one knew where she was at. She wanted to cry so bad but was happy that her son had come home, she couldn't lose her husband and son in the same go. "I haven't heard anything from your father, not even a letter of his death" she told Johnathon.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum