The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:08 am

Rhama kept her in his calming hold all the way to new York and once there, he kept his arm around her while they battled their way through security. He could feel how nervous she was being around so many people, so used his own calmness to overpower her nerves. "You're fine." He said lovingly, "Just ignore them and they'll ignore you. I know they're rude and they push past, but just keep hold of me and you'll be fine." He whispered this over and over as they navigated the underground.

Soon enough, they arrived outside a lush hotel. "Hmm, The Hilton. That'll do." he said and quietly led her inside. It was much quieter and calmer in there and he chanced letting go of her just long enough to work his charm with the receptionist.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 am

Raven walks through the airport when they arrive in New York. She walks to the hotel with the help of his calming. The hotel was beautiful but there was a lot of dark things within it. Greed, lust, and murder. She was happy to be with him but her angel side had to be on guard. She tenses up as she picks up on Alexandra's energy. She says, "Rhama your mother is hurt." She starts running out of the hotel and down the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:33 am

Rhama had just about managed to bag the best suite in the hotel when Raven suddenly bristled at his side. She said his mother was hurt. It took him less than a second to turn on his heels and go after Raven. "What do you mean, she's hurt?" He asked as he quickly chased after her and then flagged down a cab. "Get in." He ordered and then looked around quickly before getting in with her.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:49 am

Raven gets in the cab and says to him after telling the cab driver to go to a certain apartment complex, "Demons found her. She fought them off but she got greatly wounded in the process. Full blooded angels don't have the ability to heal without their wings. She could easily die from these wounds." Once they arrive, she bolts from the car removing the iron from her coat. So Alexandra could see her. She comes to apartment 46 D and kicks open the door. She didn't have time to be polite. There on the floor was a blonde pale woman around her late 30's. Her whole body was bleeding from lacerations to her entire body most likely caused by claws. Raven quickly gets to work on healing her wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:33 am

Rhama was close on her heels and barrelled through the door with his sword out. He saw no demons there and he felt none either, but it was clear they had been. He stood guard over Raven while she worked her healing magic and soon enough, he began to see improvement. However, it did nothing to improve his mood. "Keep working on her." he said to Raven, "I'll be back in a minute."

Going into the hallway, Rhama found the nearest mirror and cast the portal. "You failed again, Father." he said coldly to the demonic king. "She yet lives and now you've led me and the angel right to her. Well done."
"Do not play with me, son." Hexes replied icily, "You cannot defeat me, however much you might try."
"Then you'd best find yourself another Hiko angel, Hexes." Rhama said, "Raven can't be your key anymore."
"And why is that?" Hexes asked.
"Because she is mine." Rhama said almost proudly. "Her maiden blood has been shed. She is no longer pure for your plans."
"You lie!" Hexes boomed.
Rhama laughed and leaned in slightly to the mirror, "She gave me her maidhood, Father and more than that, she took my seed. Your plans for her and for me will never come to fruition and your demons will fall in their millions before you ever reach out far enough to break the gate. You thought attacking Alexandra would weaken us? You've only made us stronger, made me stronger."
"No!" Hexes yelled.
"Yes!" Rhama yelled back. "Alexandra will live and she will bear witness. She will have her wings back and Raven will become the angel she was meant to be. We will hunt you down at every turn, Hexes and we will destroy you. I will make you watch from your pit as we thrive and grow together." He stepped back from the portal and smiled as it closed to his command.

Going back to Raven and his mother, he crouched down, "How is she doing?" He asked carefully.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 am

Raven had finished healing his mother by the time she got back from wherever he went. She says to him quietly, "She's healed but she is severely weak. The demons that attacked her must have had poison on their claws. She is unconscious but she will live if she gets enough rest. We should take her back to the hotel with us just in case they come back. And it will also allow me to take care of her if she needs any further treatment." Raven stands up and slowly makes her way to the door. "Can you carry your mother to the cab? After healing her, I don't have much strength left." She could barely keep herself standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:51 am

Rhama nodded and easily lifted his mother into his arms. Once he had her comfortable, he followed Raven down to the cab and got in. He ordered them back to the hotel and when they got there, he eased Raven out of the cab before collecting his mother.

The suite was easy to get and he took them up to the top floor. It had the best protection aspect he could think of. "I'll settle my mother in the master room and then set some salt and red dust barriers to help protect us while we're here. No hell demon can cross it. If they try, they'll be dust." He explained.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 am

Once they got back to the hotel, Raven passed out on the couch. Healing someone takes more energy than taking the lives of an entire city. Mainly because it requires self-sacrificing and stubbornness. Both of which she had a lot of. She does not wake up for a few days. When she does, she has a little trouble remembering where she is at. Until she spots his mother making some tea in the mini kitchen in the hotel room. Alexandra says with a smile, "Welcome back to the land of the living Raven. You must have used a lot of energy to revive me. I thank you for that. I also thank you for bringing my son to me." Raven hides her face as she feels very embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:20 am

Rhama entered the room as Raven began to wake and then smiled as he kissed his mother lightly on the cheek. He collected a small cup of the tea and brought it to Raven, "Welcome back." He said lovingly and handed her the tea. He could see she was embarrassed about something and smiled and kissed her forehead tenderly. "Seems my mother isn't backward about coming forward." He said with a laugh, "No wonder Hexes was so enthralled with her in the beginning." His grin widened. "Kind of reminds me of you as well. I'm gonna have to stay on my toes with both of you around." He smiled proudly and then leaned in to kiss her cheek as he said, "I've told her all about us, so you don't need to turn pink every time she mentions something and she knows how I feel about you and what I want to do."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:03 am

Alexandra looks at him with a smile and says with kind eyes, "She is not use to a mother being kind to her. So she gets easily embarrassed by one. Give her a few days with me and she will no longer be like that." Raven looks at them a moment and says, "I am glad that you all are feeling better. I still feel like I have got all my bones ripped out of me." Alexandra smiles some and says, "That will pass in a few days after your body adjusts to using that much of your power at once. The next time if there is a next time, you will be able to use a lot more without any trouble. Your powers are like a muscle. The more you use them the more you will be able to use them for stronger attacks. Much like that bomb ability of yours. The more it happens, the stronger it seems to react."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:38 am

Rhama nodded and smiled in understanding. "A bit like my magics." He said, "The more I use them, the stronger they get and the more effective they become." He handed her the tea and kissed her forehead again before moving back. He went to his mother and kissed her forehead too, but then stooped a little to put his to hers. A sign of affection, but also respect. "I'll leave you ladies to it." he said to her, "I've got a few things I need to do. I won't be long."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:41 am

Raven takes the tea from Rhama and sips some of it to ease her stomach. Alexandra says to him gently patting his head, "Take your time but be careful. Hexes does not take lightly to losing his game. Expecially when Raven can still be used for his plans." Raven looks at her and asks, "How I am no longer a virgin?" His mother says, "An angel can regain their virginity if they are not sexually active for three weeks. Plus you are a special angel the first of your kind just like Rhama. Some rules are different for the two of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:51 am

Rhama smiled almost smugly, "Well, I can certainly keep that from happening." He chortled, then kissed his mother one more time. "I'll be back soon." He left the women in the suite and went down to the main foyer. He had a cache of weapons hidden away that he felt they would need, so he left the hotel to collect them.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Raven watches him go before getting comfortable again on her bed. She was still not quite up to a hundred percent. Alexandra sits down beside her and says calmly, "You will feel better in a few days. It takes time for your body to recuperate after using so much power to heal me. I am sorry that you had to do that. I hope that it did not cause you too much trouble." Raven looks at her weakly, "It was no trouble at all. I am just sorry that I cannot help you more. Now Rhama has to protect me instant of me protecting him like it should be."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 am

Rhama collected his weapons, but on the way back, he stopped and began to stare into the window of an expensive jewellers. In the window, there was everything from understated and quaint, to outlandish and huge. He had no idea of what she would like and it dawned on him just how little he knew about the girl he'd chosen to be his wife. He stayed there for a while longer before moving on, but half way down the street, he stopped and turned around. He went back to the jewellers.

Entering the shop, he began looking through the cases for something, anything that he could maybe give her until he could figure out what she really liked. "Can I help you, Sir?"
Rhama looked up at the assistant and tried to smile. "I'd like something for my girlfriend." He said, "Something special."
"Well, how much can you afford?" The assistant asked.
Rhama narrowed his eyes, but remained polite, "That's my business." He said, "I'd like to see your best rings."

In the end, Rhama chose a small, but flawless diamond solitaire and had it gift wrapped for Raven. He took it back to the hotel and placed it on the table with his weapons. He would see if she liked it later.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:27 am

Raven and Alexandra smile as they both can sense him come home. Raven could not move from where she was so his mom went down to greet him. She says, "Rhama I hope that we do not have to use those weapons. Raven will not be able to fight at all for a while." She sees the little gift box. "You are doing right by her. Don't question it. You and her are connected to each other more than you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Rhama looked at the weapons and nodded, "So do I." He replied, "Not for a long time, but I know they will be used eventually." He sighed and moved away from the table but then stopped as his mother mentioned his connection with Raven. He turned, seeing her spy the gift box.

"I don't want her to know yet." He said, "Not until she's fit enough to say no and mean it." He gave a small smile, "But thanks, I hope you're right. I wanted to introduce her to you as my wife, but the attack cut me short." He looked at the box briefly, then back at his mother, "I told her to hell with Hexes and his plans. We were gonna wait and live a little before we settled, but being around her, I can't help but think otherwise. It's like nothing else matters but her, Mom. Before I met her, the idea of having that one special person was pointless. I didn't want the attachment or anything that came with it." He looked down sadly, "Hell, I killed my bed slave because she told me she was having my child." He looked up again and stared at his mother with sad eyes. "But now, I know deep in my heart if Raven came to me with that same piece of news, I'd make it my only mission in life to make sure she's happy, healthy and safe and I'd welcome that child with all my heart." He went back to the table and picked up the box. "And this." He said, opening it up to show her. "This is my promise to her that everything I do now is for her."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Alexandra looks at him and strokes his cheek. "Since you were a small child, I have been worried that you would never be saved from your father's influence. But then I was given a vision of you and Raven together. She has always been destined to save you." She smiles as tears go down her face. "That is what your father does not understand. Raven is powerful but it is her heart that is her strength. Her kindness purifies the souls around her. Even the demons can feel that."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:14 am

Rhama wiped away his mothers tears and smiled at her, "No wonder they run for their lives when they sense her near then." He said with a slight laugh, "And I don't think Hexes realised how much he bit off when he sent me after her. Way more than he imagined, I think." He looked at the diamond again and carefully shut the box. He held it out to her, "Would you keep a hold of this for me?" He asked, "She knows when I'm up to something and I don't want her figuring it out too soon."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:44 am

Alexandra smiles and puts the ring in her pocket. "I see that you used dream magic on her. Your father used that on me. So he must have not been so happy when you used it. It being a double edged sword and all." She starts to go back up to the room. "Your father was not always a demon. He once was a good man. So even though he has done a lot of things wrong, try not to hate him too much. He did the best he could with what he had back then." It was clear that she still cared for his father. For she still remembers when he was a normal man.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:12 am

Rhama laughed quietly at the idea that his father had once been a good man, "Forgive me if I can't quite believe that."  He said with a shake of his head.  He made his way back upstairs, but thought over what she had said about the dream magic.  "Hexes told me I had to be careful with that kind of magic."  He said, "He sounded almost disappointed that t I opted to use it.  Maybe he should have told me what happened to him and I wouldn't have done it, though I'm glad he didn't, otherwise, I would never have known raven the way I do.  I would have simply killed her like he wanted.  Strange how things turn out in the end."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Alexandra listens to Rhama and says, “Yes it is strange how things seem to work out for the best.” She makes her way back to Raven who seemed very pale. She was asleep again and did not seem to be sleeping very peacefully. His mother says, “I do not know how that child has not fallen into darkness. Her mother sells her body for money and never comes home. Her father murdered killed in action thanks to a druggy that did not want to get caught. She has no friends. Not by her choice but because normal humans can tell she is different. All that isolation and she is still has hope for this world. Many weaker humans would have lost themselves to Hexes.” She looks at Rhama, “Your father will use that darkness to get to her. Don’t let him get you or her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:29 am

Rhama went to Raven and knelt down beside her sleeping form.  Tenderly, he put his fingers through her hair and stroked her head.  "It's a wonder any good soul survives in this world."  He said quietly, "Let alone one as precious as Raven."  He leaned in and kissed her forehead lovingly, almost injecting the love he felt into her mind to quell her bad dreams.  "As long as I'm alive, I'll fight to keep Hexes away from her."  He vowed, "And one day, when he isn't a problem anymore and we're free of his plans, I'll do everything I can to make her smile at least once every day."  Feeling her dreams, he shuddered lightly and shook his head as he took her hand in his and put his forehead to hers.  He began to imagine happy things to counter the bad dream, like the way he jumped in the pool in the cave and made her laugh and the way he felt when she smiled at him and the way she felt in his arms when he braided her hair.  Every good thing he could think of, he shared into her mind.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:54 am

Raven did not wake up for several weeks. Her body grew weaker with each passing day. Alexandra was doing everything she could to give Raven a fighting chance. Something dark had a hold of her and it was not letting go. Raven could feel Rhama and his mother trying to help her but nothing was getting through to her. She was trapped inside a dark forest of souls. A realm of hell if she had to guess. How did she get here? No one had this strong of a link to her except Rhama. She walks through the forest of souls slowly being careful of the fragile souls around her

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:29 am

As the hours turned into days, Rhama began to worry about Raven.  Surely she shouldn't need this much time to recover from her magic.  Then the days turned into weeks and he began to panic.  He knew something was very wrong, but no matter what he tried, he couldn't get through to her.  What magic he used had a minimal effect on her and she never actually woke from any of it.  In one last ditched attempt to wake her, he performed what would be his first and possibly last angel spell.

Covering Raven in white silk, he collected what he needed and lit the candles at the four points.  Sitting with his sword on his back and the engagement ring in his pocket to keep him grounded, he mixed the herbs and began his spell.  It would take him directly to where Raven's nightmare had her trapped.  He didn't know what to expect and despite his mother's worried protests, he was determined.  He closed his eyes as he spoke the last lines and suddenly, and quite violently, he arrived in Raven's nightmare.  Only, this wasn't her nightmare.

Looking around carefully, Rhama discovered he was home again.  The stink of sulphur and ash filled his nose, reminding him how much he had once loved that smell.  Not anymore.  Watching the souls being tormented and tortured around him made him feel ill inside and guilty as he had once been neck deep in such horrid affairs.  He looked out past the sea of souls to the black palace he had once called home.  The lower demons began to swarm around him, cautiously welcoming him home, but they could sense the change in him and the disturbance began to ripple through the ranks and they soon parted ways to allow him across the bridge to the palace.

Rhama, once reaching the great doors, put the engagement ring on his pinkie and then drew his sword.  His anger burned inside for what he imagined Hexes was doing to his love, but a deep sense of calm covered it, camouflaging his emotions.  But the emotional camouflage couldn't hide the change in his eye colour.  By the time he reached the main hall, his eyes were almost pure white and the change in his presence became far more pronounced.  "Father!"

From the second the word left his lips, every demon in the hall turned to face him.  The sound echoed several times around the stonework and the fires faltered, some extinguishing.  The sound even shocked Rhama somewhat as he'd never heard his voice like this before.  This wasn't the voice of a son, or a prince of hell.  This was the voice of a king, a man, a warrior.  Rhama levelled his gaze with his father as the hoard of demons parted company in true fear.  It was then he saw Raven shackled to the base of Hexes' throne, but he didn't falter.  Instead, he lifted his blade and lifted his chin.  "I have come for my wife."  One again, his voice echoed around the hall in that same strength and he watched the demons scarper for their lives.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next