The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 5 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:00 am

Jacob knew what she meant. It was the same as being a mage, if he lost control of his inner demon, the source of his power... he could do something terrible. He sighed. "Still sounds... nice." he said. "I'm having a good time with you." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 5 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:46 am

"Yeah?" she smiled "I'm having a good time with you to" she sat in silence for a while as she looked up at the sky above. "it's nice to be myself around you. Around anyone really. Can't do that very often".
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Jacob sighed. "Yeah... I know... being ourselves around anyone else... dangerous..." he said "At least we found someone... you know." he said. "We each found someone that we can be ourselves with... and actually relax and speak freely...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 am

"It feels so good. Talking like this. I haven't spoken like a free women in a long time. Not that women can speak freely but you know what I mean" she said rolling over with a yawn. "I think sleep is calling my name" she said with a small smile. "Sleep well Jacob" she said closing her eyes.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:21 am

Jacob's eyelids were getting heavy as well. He smiled before yawning. "Great... you got me thinking the same thing." he said looking up at the sky. It was soothing. "Still... sleep sounds good." he laughed. "Good night..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:53 am

She was asleep fast. Her dreams weren't nightmares but a peaceful lullaby. She stayed in her human form as she slept and awoke in her human form. She looked across at Jacob who was still asleep. She smiled and let her eyes stay on him for a while as he slept.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:06 am

It was a little while after when Jacob finally awoke. His eyes opened, he stretched out his arms, legs, body... every muscle he could. He yawned and sat up, looking over to Kara. He seen her eyes on him, at least for a moment. He smiled, not really thinking much of it, he did blush a bit, "Good morning." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:51 am

She watched him stretch and then looked away as he looked to her. She looked back at him and saw him smile and a small blush brushed his cheeks. "Good morning" she said with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:00 am

He jumped up onto his feet. He looked down at her. "You know... It... it is much better waking up with someone to talk to." he said. "I never am able to tell anyone good morning when I wake up." he said. "So, where are we off to today?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:14 am

She looked up at him and yawned "Where ever you want to go" she replied with a a smile. "Your a morning person aren't you?" she asked rubbing her eyes. She stood up and gathered some of her things, she then called to the horses and they came.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:17 am

Jacob looked at her. "I'm not usually... I guess I'm actually excited to wake up." he said. He knew it was because of her... seeing her... it made his day a bit brighter... he just wished he could get closer to her... still, he doubted she would be interested in a human like him. "Alright... well... lets keep going west I guess we should hit a town somewhere along the lines." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:19 am

She smiled at his enthusiasm. "Your attitude makes the morning all that better" she said with a slight laugh. She was standing not far from him but just wanted to rest her head on his chest and feel his hands around her, protecting her. "Indeed we should get supplies. I'm planning on staying out in these areas and returning to the villages for supplies but what do you wish to do?" she asked tilting her head a bit and playing with her hair. She was saddened because she knew they couldn't be together tho she had been drawn in by him and he made her smile she was afraid she could lose herself and hurt him,
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:53 pm

With her standing so close to him, it was getting harder for him not to grab her. Hold her close, Feel her so close to him, he would be protecting her... still, he knew it couldn't happen. "Sounds fine to me." he said. "Being in town is a bit dangerous if you stay too long anyways."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:16 pm

"That we shell do then" she said. "Yeah it's hard to make life in a town" she said, she patted his shoulder and smiled. She saddled up the horses and mounted. They made their way into a small town where they would get enough supplies. "Shell we look around the market?" she asked as they dismounted at the town gate.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 12:55 am

Getting off of his horse, Jacob smiled and nodded. He enjoyed it when she at least touched his shoulder, it felt good to him. Just her touching him. "Yeah, we will need supplies... like you said." he said moving in. Eyes were on him, but it wasn't too bad, people were just curious about new people coming into town.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 1:24 am

She took his arm like she had back in the inn. "Supplies" she said as they walked towards the market. 'I need some tools and cloth' she added in her mind 'What do you need?' she asked looking across at Jacob.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 1:38 am

When she took his arm, he looked up at her. He moved a bit closer to her as well. He wanted to be with her a bit more... let her know a bit more how he felt... He heard her message loud and clear. He sent back to her. 'I need a few decks of cards... I think we are set with food. Also, I should get a gun... just something in case my spells fail.' he said. 'I have enough money for anything we might need.'
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 1:57 am

'I have coin we can use also. A good bow and sword may be useful as well' she said. They walked through the market and bought a few things. She bought some cloth and some carving tools. 'This isn't to bad' she said looking up at Jacob. 'In town for a little then out before anyone can think something is up'.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 2:07 am

'I know... its great...' he said. 'Nobody knows what we are...' He looked about, not many eyes were on them, in fact when there were people watching them, they seemed to just think of them as a couple just going through town. Jacob picked up two decks and a revolver and some bullets. Enough that he would have plenty in an emergency, yet he wasn't weighted down.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 2:15 am

"Have we got everything?" she asked after paying for some more cloth. She had enough to make a shelter for them to sleep under. She didn't want to stay to long incase something happened and they were discovered. She needed to bathe and new of a stream not far from where they had made camp the night before.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 2:22 am

"I'm all set" Jacob said. "I've got a gun, some bullets. 'And enough cards for any tricks I need to do' he said, the last part with his mind. He nodded. "Alright, lets head out." he said. He did get an odd feeling about town. Still, he ignored it for now. "I'm ready whenever you are." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 2:47 am

"Let us go home then" she said with a smile. 'I need to bathe and I recall a stream not to far from where we were camped' she said in her mind. They made their way back to the horses, she let his arm go reluctantly and mounted. They headed back to camp and unpacked the supplies they had picked up. She cut some cloth and tied it to trees till they had a cloth shelter. "I need to bathe. I'll be back soon." she said picking up some of her things as she walked down to the stream.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 2:54 am

When she released his arm, he was a bit sad... but it was alright... he didn't mind... but he would have liked to. After they had a shelter set up, he seen how they would sleep here... he started to set up a few things to make it more homey... He thought the place looked nice. She went off to bathe... he was half tempted to join her... but he knew she wouldn't allow that. He would go after she was done. He needed to clean off as well.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 2:59 am

She undressed by the waters edge and slipped into the water slowly. It was cold compared to her high temperature. She cleaned herself up and looked over her shoulder ever now and then. Once she was clean she dressed and walked back to camp. She smiled at Jacob "All yours" she said, she looked at their set up. It was nice, the closest to home she had ever had. All she wanted now was to curl up and sleep... With Jacob's body heat near her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 3:08 am

Jacob nodded. He left his overcoat behind, but he kept on his undershirt. He didn't want too much clothes when he bathed. He felt the water, a bit cold... he kept thinking, about his traveling companion... about Kara... he grinned, thinking about sleeping near her that night, in the little place that they set up just for them... just holding her close. He threw some cold water on his face, he needed to forget it... she wouldn't want him. He undressed and slipped in.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum