The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 10 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 2:28 am

She felt him deepen the kiss even more and she smiled. She kissed him more then drew back. She couldn't get to close to him but her body longed for it. She smiled and stretched a little. Their bodies so close together, her head felt light.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 10 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 2:34 am

When she drew back, Jacob accepted it. It was alright. He felt her stretching in his arms. He smiled at her, one more quick peck. He sighed happily. "How... how was that?" he asked her, his arms holding her lovingly.

((I gotta go to bed, sleepy. Good night))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 2:40 am

"That was... different" she said with a smile. He still held her close to himself.

(me 2. Nyt nyt)
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Jacob smiled. Different... a good word for this. Not bad... not at all. Still... different. He sighed a bit. He let her go a bit, seeing if she wanted to be away from him for a bit, to stretch out, he didn't want to smother her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:01 pm

She pulled him back to her side and kissed him again. "I'm sorry Jacob... It's hard.... I'm so used to pushing people away" she said looking down.

((ahhh forgot about this one >..<))
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 pm

(!!! I just came back to see that you posed on this. Sorry about that))

"Mmm... me too..." he said. "I'm... not used to people wanting to be close." he said. He went closer to her willingly. "And... I know it is hard... just... follow what you feel... I will move if you don't want me so close... and I will stay if you do..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum