The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 3 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Jacob seen her shaking a bit. "Hey, calm down... it... was just a dream. It is a bit odd though, I had the same type... only I was the only one who got shot... at least... It think. I woke up right after." he said. It bothered him that they both had the same dream. He turned away when she was getting dressed.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 3 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Once she was dressed she stood by the window. "It's...odd" she said taking a deep breath. She turned to face him saw the dream for a brief moment. "The shock of being shot woke you up as it did me". She turned back to the window.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:14 pm

"A shared dream?" he said... he almost didn't believe the words that he said. "Maybe... maybe we should get out of town, before something like that happens. Maybe it is a warning of a future even. If we don't leave, we will both end up dead." he said standing up out of bed. He was awake now... no need to go back to sleep it seemed.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:20 pm

"I think that is a good idea." she said rubbing her arms. "I'm not myself here. I feel cold when my body should feel warm" she shuddered a little. "Let us leave. Are you fully restored?" she said turning back to him. "Where will we go?".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 pm

"I'm restored enough." he said. "I'll be fine after I wake up a bit. Sleep has done all it can for me, now I just need time." he said. He started to get dressed. "We can head west. The plains. I haven't been there... Nobody knows me or anything like that." he said. "Don't worry. We will be alright." he said. "There is wilderness, small towns, farms. That's where I'm heading." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:39 pm

She looked away as he dressed but couldn't help glancing over her shoulder every once and a while. "hmm ok. There we shell go. I like the sound of wilderness." she said stretching.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:48 pm

"Alright... we have a few hours until the sun will rise... we can make it out by then." Jacob said. He lead her downstairs, the two of them. Nothing looked suspicious about them, they looked like a couple leaving the inn, a bit early, but still. 'Once we get out of town, we are home free... and bullet free.' he said. 'It's going to be a long trip, but you are free to leave at any moment.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:53 pm

They walked down the stairs and she took his arm as if they were together. 'I shell fetch you a horse, I'll run by your side.' she said nodding to the innkeeper and Jacob. She was gone for a moment then returned with two horses. She mounted and waited as Jacob did also. 'I'll change once we are clear of the village' she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Jacob looked up at the animal. He pet the horse's face. "Good boy Come on." he said jumping up. He was amazed. He wasn't going to ask how she got a hold of these two horses, but they were strong, they could go a good long distance. 'Sounds like a plan.' he said as he said, he started getting the horse into a trot.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:19 pm

They travelled out of the village. She was happy riding the horse not using her body just relaxing. She smiled as they kept riding, she would change soon but for now she would enjoy the comfort of her steed.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:28 pm

They were getting further and further away from town. They were safe to talk however they liked. He looked to her, she seemed happy at least. "There, out of that town... if we stayed... who knows... we could have both had a bullet put through us." he said. He was happy that she was with him. Someone who knew what he was, yet didn't run... he knew that she wouldn't. Not without a good reason anyways.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm

"It's strange. Freedom. I'm not sure what to do." she said looking across at Jacob. She took a breath of fresh air and smiled. "I want to run under the moon. I want to feel its light on my back" she closed her eyes as the sun warmed her face.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Jacob smiled "The way you describe it... that sounds so great." he said. Frankly, he enjoyed seeing her happy. "You will be able to run under the moon as much as you wish." he said. "Once we reach the plains, there wont be too much civilization. Just wilderness."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:48 pm

"Oh it is" she said looking across at him as he smiled. She couldn't take her eyes off his smile. "I wish you could run with me. It's fantastic" she said. "I must be careful not to over indulge in the beast" she said patting her horse.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 pm

He seen her looking at him. Her exotic body, he looked away. He wasn't sure if he should be looking at her like that. Still, he sighed. "I'll have to take your word for it. A transformation spell is a little beyond my reach for now." he said. "Besides, I doubt it would be the same. Being with just a transformed mage." he said. "But still, at least I've found someone that knows what I am.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:01 pm

"It's weird talking about ourselves. I've never talked this way. Well once but that was a disaster." she laughed. "Hmmm it might not be the same but it would still be something to experience." she said. "I feel as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders" she said looking at him. She couldn't help as her eyes wondered across his body. She looked away sharply.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Jacob could almost feel her dark orbs looking him over... but he was sure that it was just his imagination. "Same..." he said. "I met someone... I thought I could trust him. A good friend, we played a lot of cards... but... he walked in on me shaving. I didn't have a shirt on. He seen the markings. He didn't turn me in, but he said that I should leave town... That was the closest I got to revealing myself." he said. "It's hard to be yourself, when doing so will get you killed." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:18 pm

"I'm sorry" she said looking down a little. "I know how it feels. I have a scar across my ear and one on my lower back from being hunted by men and dogs." she ran her hand across her neck. "That one" she said tracing the rope burn "was only hours old when I met you. I was to be hung" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Jacob nodded, he understood. He felt a bit bad for her though. "Somewhat the same with me. I was to be hung a while ago.. A bit after I met you. A werewolf... a very feral one... I managed to scare it off, after it killed a man. They only seen a mage and a dead body. I faced the noose, but I escaped. I was left weak, but I was alive. I would have died though, had you not have stumbled upon me." he said "Sorry though, it is tough..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:28 pm

"A werewolf" she shook her head. "Lost brothers they are." she kept riding. "Just think. Soon you will be able to do whatever you mages do and without anyone to run and try kill you. Sounds nice doesn't it." She said with a weak smile trying to change the mood.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm

He smiled at her. She succeeded, He didn't need to focus on all the negatives about him. They were off together, they were practically free. "Yeah... I'll be able to focus on my training." he said. "I couldn't really do that in many towns." he said with a smile. He rode a bit closer to her. They were nearly out of sight now. The town faded away in the distance. "We are going to be alright."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:36 pm

"Training? sounds interesting. I can hunt for us." she said and smiled a little as he rode closer to her. The town was almost gone from sight. "i think we will be ok" she said with a smile "Let us ride a bit longer then make camp where we can be ourselves".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Jacob nodded. "Good, I can summon food, but it doesn't taste good. It is usually some sort of oatmeal. But it is just plain. I'm sure anything you catch will taste great. I'm a good cook." he said. "A place where we can be ourselfs... It sounds great... but be warned, some of my training is a bit... intense..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:44 pm

"Oatmeal?" she laughed "sounds... wonderful. It depends what game is around and what rangers I can find." she said. "I'm sure I can handle it. Just don't cross me on a hunt and we shell be ok" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Jacob nodded. "No worries, I won't interfere in anything like that. I'm not that great of a hunter anyways." he said. Jacob did like the sound of her laugh. It was beautiful... well. She was beautiful. She had an exotic look about her, something about her being a shape shifter of sorts... He smiled. "And watch out for my training. I won't aim for you or anything, but if I lose control... it could not only hurt me, but yourself as well.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum