The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 9 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 12:08 am

Staying close to her, Jacob smiled, the thought of a drink, a song. It sounded good, it was their day of rest and relaxation... it didn't matter what they did today. "I'll bet you are a wonderful dancer, you are graceful as it is, and you are also a beautiful singer." he said. "It's a wonder that nobody else has snatched you up yet." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 9 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 12:16 am

"I may be graceful but I'm no dancer" she laughed "Have you snatched me up?" she asked tilting her head a little with a crooked smile. She grabbed a bottle and took a swig then handed it to Jacob with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 12:22 am

Her question made Jacob's face turn a bit red. Had he snatched her up? He laughed at the thought. He tilted back the bottle and took a small drink. This wine tasted as good as the kind did last night. He smiled satisfied with it. "I... er... don't... well..." he stopped. "What would you say if I did?" he asked
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 12:25 am

She saw him blush and laughed. "Trick question" she said with a smile. "I'm not sure what I would say. I would probably try think of something wise to say and maybe make a fool of myself and turn red like you did" she said with a laugh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 12:30 am

"You're too smart for me." he said with a laugh. He took another small drink and handed the bottle back. "You know what... lets just say I did snatch you up..." he said putting an arm around her. "I mean... I wouldn't mind having to put up with you." he said teasing her slightly. He was in a playful mood.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 12:39 am

"No way" she said taking the bottle. "That we shell say then" she said laughing before taking another swig. She felt his arm move around her. "Oh you would. I'm messy" she said. "High maintenance dogs are" she said going along with him. She tapped his nose with one finger and had more drink.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 12:47 am

Feeling her finger tap his nose, he laughed. "I don't know, I think you would be worth it." he said. "I mean, even if you are high maintenance, at least you have some good qualities." he said. "Your voice... your kindness." he said. "Your beauty." he said. "Besides... sometimes it's fun to be messy..." Jacob said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 12:49 am

She laughed. "Good to be messy? What kind of housewife is messy?" she asked. "Never be a housewife" she said sticking her tongue out. "yuck" she said. "Much rather be a dog" she said with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 12:54 am

Jacob couldn't help but laugh at how she was talking. "Much rather be dog huh? That case I tie you up, keep you out of trouble until you learn to be good housewife." he said then pretended to growl at her. It looked funny with a human doing it. He laughed. He knew that wouldn't happen, she was a bit stronger than he was. Mage's not exactly known for their muscles.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 1:02 am

"Oh no don't tie me up" she said over dramatically. She laughed when he growled at her. "Woof" she said with a smile before having another swig. She handed the bottle back to Jacob.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 1:09 am

Jacob took a drink. "Well, if you were a good housewife, I wouldn't have to... but you know what, I love you, I won't tie you up. I'll keep you." he said putting his arms around her. "Even if you are a messy dog." he kissed her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 1:12 am

She was taken back a little when he said he loved her and she blushed. "I'll be a good dog" she said snuggling into his arm. He kissed her lightly and she smiled up at him. She couldn't believe how nice the moment was.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 am

Jacob realized that he had said that he loved her... he wouldn't have said that... he didn't want to scare her... but no... she didn't shy away too much instead she snuggled into his arm. He put his other arm around her and lovingly brought her closer. "I'm sure you will..." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 1:28 am

She closed her eyes and rested in his arms. She was intoxicated by his presence, Him being so close to her. She felt funny inside but ignored that. She smiled knowing she had someone with her and she wasn't alone. Being different but with someone else.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 1:33 am

Jacob felt her starting to relax a bit more. He set the bottle down a bit away from them. Still plenty left, but this way they wouldn't knock it over if either of them stretch. He looked down at her. He drew her a bit closer, they were right next to each other, he cuddled her close to him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 1:36 am

She cuddled him and watched as he set the bottle down. She snuggled into his arms and stretched a little. She was very comfortable leaning into his embrace. "Comfy?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 1:40 am

"Mmhmm... some way to spend a day, huh." he said playfully. "You are so easy to cuddle up with... it's hard to resist just nodding off to sleep again when I got my arms around you." he said. "When... you are so close." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 1:45 am

"Yeah. At least we are resting." she said. "Sleep is always welcoming" she said with a yawn. "Hard not to fall asleep when your so comfy" she said snuggling down a little more. Her head rested on his chest.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 1:50 am

"Yeah..." he agreed. They were resting... that is what the day was about. He closed his eyes, feeling her head on his chest... his arms around her, he felt a fuzzy feeling, that he was needed. He liked it. "Yeah... feel free to take a nap..." he yawned slightly. "I don't mind..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 1:56 am

"Nap now and I wont sleep later" she said. She sat up a little. "You can have a nap f you want though" she said looking across at him with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 2:03 am

"Nah... I'm fine..." he said giving her a small smile back. He stayed quiet for a moment longer. He looked about... he kissed her once on the lips, he held it for a bit. "So... what do you want to do?" he asked her breaking the kiss. "We can go for a walk if you want." he offered.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 2:05 am

She felt her temperature rise as he kissed her, holding it for a while. She didn't want him to break it. She sighed "I don't mind. WHat ever you wish to do" she said. Looking at him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 2:13 am

Jacob could tell when the kiss broke, she didn't want him too. He moved in once more, only this time a bit more passionately... a bit deeper than the others before. He held it this time, adding more to it as he went, more passion, more love.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 10, 2009 2:16 am

She felt his passion as he kissed her deeply making her melt in his arms. She to added passion and depth as she kissed him back. Their bodies pressed together as they kissed. Her warmth against his.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 2:21 am

He guessed that walk wasn't going to happen for a while, not that he was going to complain. He felt their bodies pressed together. He deepened the kiss, losing himself to his senses, to what his body wanted right now. He just wanted her. To be with her, to kiss to hold to love...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum