The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 7 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 2:57 am

During her song, Jacob listened intently, loving every moment of it. He put his arm further, till it was around her, holding her close. "That was beautiful as well." he said. "You underestimate yourself, you are a good singer." he said looking up at her, deep in her eyes.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 7 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 3:05 am

She held back tears when she finished. She lent into his embrace and looked into his eyes. She missed home, she missed her mother but she had shelter, food and a friend. She rested her head on his shoulder.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 3:08 am

He put his arms fully around her, holding her close. He felt that she was upset. "Look, you are alright... you are with me, out here... it's peaceful..." he said. "Do you want to talk about it at all?" he asked her. He didn't know quite what to do, but he wanted to help her, that was for sure.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 3:33 am

"I'm fine. I think I might get some sleep" she said looking up at him. She yawned and stretched a little. "There is left over cloth, it's thick so it will keep you warm while you sleep" she said grabbing the two sheets of left over cloth. She lay down and spread the cloth over herself and looked across at Jacob. Their body heat would be warmer than the blankets but she kept that thought clear away from the part of her mind that allowed him to listen to her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 3:35 am

Jacob followed her example... he laid down... tired. The wine having some sort of effect on him, but not too extreme. He thought though how much better it would be to lay next to Kara... he also kept that away, tucked deep in the back of his mind. Not wanting her to hear that. He laid down, closed his eyes and slept.

(Speaking of sleeping, I got to get some myself... good night)
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 3:41 am

She awoke once in the night and moved closer to him. She slept peacefully by his side, she could almost touch him without stretching her arm. She closed her eyes again and sang herself back to sleep. "We will go home, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains...".

(me 2. Night)
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 1:25 pm

Jacob heard something... someone talking... or maybe it was singing... his eyes opened a bit afterwords and seen Kara near him, fast asleep. His face went a bit red... but he liked this... he slid closer to her and put his arm around her. He was tired and wasn't thinking about what would happen when they both wake up fully, right now he just knew, he wanted to be near her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 1:45 pm

She felt something touch her but she stayed asleep. She awoke when the sun did and saw Jacob right there in front of her, his arm was around her. She smiled feeling comfort from his arm. She didn't know what she was doing but she lent down to the sleeping Jacob and kissed his cheek then sat up and stretched.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Feeling movement around him, he started to wake up. He didn't feel her light kiss in his sleep, but still, his dreams were sweet. His eyes opened, he looked over to Kara sitting next to him. "Mmmm... good morning..." he said sitting up.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 6:16 pm

"Good morning" she said looking across at him. "Good sleep?" she asked brushing her hair with her hands before tying it in a knot. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and took a deep breath of morning air.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 7:42 pm

"Mmmhm." Jacob said sitting up next to her. He stretched a bit and sighed happily. "Good sleep..." he said. "How about you?" he asked. "Not too comfortable where you were before?" he asked. "Don't take it the wrong way... I'm... glad." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 8:08 pm

"Yeah it wasn't to bad." she said. She blushed "I'm sorry... I'm just not used to sleeping by myself" she said. "I have bad dreams when I'm alone" she said. "Your glad?" she said puzzled.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 8:29 pm

"Well... yeah..." he said. "It... was comfortable... and it felt good to be close to you." he said looking away. "I... didn't really want to say anything, but I woke up in the middle of the night... I seen you near... I don't know why... I just wanted to." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 9:31 pm

She smiled. "Indeed it was comfortable." She smiled at him. "I was warm and comfortable with you near." she said looking away a little. She was blushing slightly. "You hold good company Jacob" she said looking back to him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 9:37 pm

"Same with you." he said. "You are... nice to just be around." he said. He was quiet for a bit, he wasn't sure what to say really. He didn't want to ruin anything. He broke the silence by standing up. "Last night was fun to, singing, being merry... actually the best night I've had in a long time." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 9:58 pm

She laughed and stood also "Best night I've had in years" she said with a smile. She picked up the bottle and took a sip, there was only two or three sips left. SHe offered it to Jacob.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Jacob smiled and took the bottle. "Thanks." he said drinking down the rest of it. It tasted good. "So... what are we going to do today?" he asked. He wasn't sure what he would need to do if anything. They could just use this day to rest.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 10:08 pm

She licked her lips savoring the taste of the sweet wine. "Hmm I dunno. What do you wish to do today?" she asked. She too could use the rest after the last few days she has had.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 10:28 pm

"I don't know either." he said. "Maybe a day or two of rest will be good for both of us." he said. "Besides, with some rest, everything will be a bit better." he said moving forward. "And we don't really need to run into town for a while." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 10:33 pm

"ok" she said stretching. "I think it will be good. Rest sounds good" she said with a smile. "I think we got all the supplies we need yesterday we should be ok. And lucky I grabbed two of these" She said shaking another bottle with a smile. "I think we should save it for later tho".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Jacob smile. "Another surprise from you! I love it." he said with a laugh. "Yeah, save it for when the sun starts to set and we are just using the fire to light the night." he said with a smile. It sounded wonderful. Another night with her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 03, 2009 1:55 am

"Full of surprises" she said with a smile. "When the sun sets and the moon lights our skin. And we sing" she said laughing. She enjoyed his company. The night was always the best time for her to let loose and be herself.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm

He loved the sound of that. "Sounds like a fun time." he said with a small smile. "It's great being around you. I can actually be myself, in the sun light, or the illumination of the moon."he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon May 04, 2009 12:00 am

"It is a fun time" she said with a smile. "Right back at ya" she said lightly hitting his arm. She put the bottle down and flopped onto the bedding. She rested her head on her hands. "So what do we do exactly... while we rest?" she asked. She wasn't to used to sitting still.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon May 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Jacob joined her, laying down next to her. He seemed completely relaxed. "Well... whatever we want I guess." he said. "We don't have to work, hunt, go into town or anything like that." he said closing his eyes a bit.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum