The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 5 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Brooke knew it was foolish it was too early. She was about to tell him to forget it when she sensed him change. She imedditally sent calming vibes to her children so they wouldn't feel her fear. She smiled as she stood. "Not anymore" She leaped out of the tub, her newborness making her fast.

She wrapped a towel around her knowing it wouldnt mater much. "Drake baby I know you are in there, come back to me baby"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:15 pm

Derek smiles some and says, “Now your body says differently my dear.” He awakes his unique power and traps them both into dark void so that she cannot run away. The void is a black space that he completely control. He flicks his pointer finger at her. The shadows force her to come to him as he says, “You are not going to wake Drake up this time…” He makes a large bed appear and forces her onto it. “Now be a good girl and let me play with you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Brooke shook her head "Not with you" She attempted to cover herself more with the towel. She wanted to reach out to the others, but wasnt sure she could do it with out letting her sweet babies know. Plus she had a feeling that Connor wouldn't care. She wasnt sure how mad at her he would remain.

She tried to stay calm but the darkness increased her fear, she always hated the dark. She tried to resist as he forced her to him. "Drake please come to me" She tired again. She wouldn't hurt Drake, which no mater what Derek did to her. She blocked out her children, hoping that they wouldn't notice. She didnt want to call out and have them see this. She was forced onto the bed she still continued to fight but she felt as if she was pinned to the bed. She had no choice, she couldn't allow Derek to hurt her it would kill Drake. She closed everyone else and only opened her mind to Christopher and let him see what she was seeing. "Help" She silently sent to him hoping that he would get it.

She tired would try to fight against Derek but she did not want to hurt Drake.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Derek looks at her a moment as he sniffs her neck. He could sense something was up. But before he could begin his fun, there was a few booms against the wall of the void before it crumbled rapidly. Christopher had heard her plea for help. His blonde hair had red streaks in it has his anger was growing. Derek instantly cowered and got away from Brooke. Christopher looks at Brooke and says tossing a robe at her, “Put that on and go back to Angie room. Don’t come out until I tell you got it?” Christopher’s eyes were ice cold as he growled at Derek. Derek cowered more but Christopher was going to make it clear that Brooke wasn’t a toy. Just like he had had done for Angie back in the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Turning her face in disgust as Derek sniffed her she closed her eyes trying to reach into Drakes mind. She wasnt sure what she was going to do, she couldn't let Derek hurt her, that would kill Drake, but she couldn't hurt Derek either since it would be Drake that felt it.

Finally her plea was heard and she could barley see. She looked to Derek cowering and cocked her head confused why he was doing that. She looked at Christopher and she felt like hidding. She simply took the robe and nodded. She raced out and back to Angies room. She skirted away from Connor, she just couldn't deal with his anger right now. She smiled at her babies and Angie, trying not to let them see her state. She kissed the babies on the forehead. "Thank you my darlings for letting me have my bath"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:33 pm

There can be loud thumping sounds and screams heard from the bathroom as Christopher beat the crap out of Derek. Angie looks at Brooke and says, “Jennifer and Damon have been very good. Although Damon likes to pull on his sister’s ears.” Connor says, “He just wants her to talk more. Drake is that way with Chris all the time.” Jennifer says telepathically around the whole room so everyone can hear her, “It is not polite to be the loudest person in the room.” Angie looks at Brooke and says knowing what happened, “Let Chris handle it okay…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Brook closed her eyes. She had hopped to hide this from them but with that sounds she knew it was pointless, they would know. She looked at her babies as Angie spoke. She jumped as Connor spoke. She was very uneasy around him still. She had hurt Angie now she was letting Drake getting hurt. She licked her lips.

She shook her head. "No I can't let Chris get hurt, I was stupid I should not have called out to him" She looked at Connor silently then started towards the door.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Connor growled at her again in warning. He says to her with rage in his voice, "You sit your ass back down and let my brother handle Derek. He is more equipped to handle the situation. You would just get in the way. You called him in there so you are going to stay put and do as you are told. Look I may not be the nicest person in this family but I do know what I'm talking about. My brother is more capable of handling a fight than any other person in this room even you despite being a new born would not be able to fight Derek on your own. Chris on the other hand, was a warrior before he was turned into a vampire. So those skills and instincts were just intensified by him becoming a vampire."

Angie nods in agreement. "He is right. Our human experiences are how our special gifts are decided for our vampire lives. So Chris is ultimately the strongest of us. Connor can see the future. And sometimes it is clear and others it is not. is considered the ultimate shield because my forgiving nature and my desire to protect the people I care about."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Tensing as Connor growled at her again she flinched and sat down furthest she could get from him and smiled at her babies. She was trying not to let them see how upset she was "I wasn't trying to get in the way, I just" She shook her head. "I don't want to hurt anyone else in this family" She couldn't look at Connor so focused on Jen. "Or to have anyone else hurt"

She looked at Angie. "Well I lack human experiences, so I guess I have to special gifts" She shrugged. "I would love to hear your stories one day" She said softly "When you are ready of course"

((You can make what ever gift in any in her I can not think of one right now that would suit her))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:01 am

Connor growls again and says hitting the floor softly with his fist, “You are so….frustrating!” Angie and Jennifer burst out laughing. Angie says, “You have had many experiences. Your special gift will not surface for about fifty years. It is that way so new borns can get used to their vampire bodies before worrying about mastering an ability. Nature’s way of being nice to our kind I guess.” Jennifer says in Brooke’s head, “Mommy Connor cares about you too. He doesn’t want you to get hurt by Derek either. But Connor has issues expressing his emotional in the right way. And that gets him all flustered and he has outburst of anger because he is so flustered.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:18 am

Jumping again as Connor hit the floor. Would she ever get anything right with him? She turned to Angie and Jennifer laughing and raised her eyebrow. She failed to see what was so funny about this, she was trying so hard to fit in with this family, but she kept failing when it came to Connor.

She nodded to Angie. "I know I had many experiances, but I was never a soldier or a warrior, or a nurse, nothing big like that, I was just a highschooler, and a dancer, not much that could help in this life" She then nodded again. "Well glad I am not excepted to deal with much this first year" She looked around. "Where is my dad?"

((Grr maybe I should have killed off her dad, might have made it a bit easier))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:32 am

Jennifer says again but louder in Brooke’s head as she was getting frustrated with her now, “Mommy Connor cares about you too. He doesn’t want you to get hurt by Derek either. But Connor has issues expressing his emotional in the right way. And that gets him all flustered and he has outburst of anger because he is so flustered.”

Angie says to her, "Your dad is downstairs. He has a lot on his mind. It is best not to bother him right now. He is still coming to grips with the fact that he is no longer human too. For him it will take longer to adjust because of his age."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:46 am

Turning to Jennifer. "I am sorry princess I heard you, I know he cares about me" She moved from her hiddey spot and sat on the bed and held Jennifer. "You are so wise already my little one" She looked at Connor then back at Angie.

"Alright, man I remeber that accident I thought he was dead" She shook her head, she was getting nervous about Drake. "What can you tell me about Derek, will Drake ever be able to kiss me without him coming up?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:50 am

Angie looks at her a moment before speaking, "He is not a normal person I can tell you that much. There was a time where Drake was used as a slave in his human life. He was beaten and tortured every day. He was in so much pain that his mind split into two separate personalities. For Derek, his essence because of pain and suffering that Drake went through. Derek long to inflict the pain that Drake suffered on to others. And from the desire he finds pleasure. Derek will always exist inside Drake. He respects those who are willing to face him and make him quiet. He will only see you as his equal when you manage to do that."

Jennifer looks at her mother with a silly smile. "I think you will manage to do it someday. Right now mommy you just have to put your doubt aside and stand on your own two feet." She reached out and stroked her cheek with her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Brook gasped. "My poor Drake" She shook her head. "I can't believe that he went through that." She shook her head. "Some day I would like to know all of your stories" She shook her head sad for Drake. She nodded in hearing the next, part, she was going to have to bring Derek out and fight him.

"Wouldn't fighting Derek hurt Drake?"

She smiled down and snuggled Jennifer. "Thank you sweetie" She looked down to her brother and then at the other two. "So wouldnt hurting Derek hurt Drake?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Angie looks at her as she says, "Oddly enough, it doesn't seem to bother Drake when he gets back in control. Every time Chris gets done beating Derek, Drake comes out like nothing happened. It is like the pain resepeters are turned off when Drake comes back in control. So, it would not be a problem." Jennifer says softly some, "Daddy is coming back. But he is said." Chris comes in with a very depressed looking Drake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:43 pm

"Well I wish I had known that before, I just didnt want to hurt him" She shook her head. "So Derek comes up a lot its not just me." She was about to ask questions when Jenniefer spoke. She smiled and put her down and kissed each baby and stood up walking towards Drake "Hey baby" She said softly. She frowned. She didn't like seeing her lover so sad. She lightly touched his face. "How you feeling?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Angie looks at him as Drake sat down embarrassed and upset with himself. She looks at Chris's broken knuckles that were healing. Drake says looking at Brooke, "I feel fine but I know Derek tried to do something bad. I didn't have any control. I was trying to remain in charge but I couldn't. He is stronger than me right now." Chris sat close to Angie so he could watch Jennifer which slowly calms him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:15 pm

Brook smiled softly. "Its okay nothing happened" She turned to Connor. "Thank you" She sunk down to her knees at his feet and reached for his hand kissing it softly. "We are going to be okay" She looked up at him sad now that she knew part of his story. "Drake you mean the world to me, you know that right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:31 pm

Drake looks at her a moment. His eyes showed that he was not stable and that he was not sure what to do. He says softly as he holds her hand, "Something happened to make Chris have to put Derek in his place." His eyes flash red a little as he was hungry but he was not ready to go hunting again. He was shaking as he was not sure what to do to fix himself. He holds his head. "I'm so broken."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Shaking her head Brook leaned up and kissed his head softly. "Nothing happeend, Chris got there in time, its my fault I am just not strong enough" She noticed his eyes. "Babe do you want me to go out hunting? You need to eat" She gasped and shook her head at his next comment "No baby you are not broken, you are whole and you make me whole"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Drake shakes his head and looks her over sadly. She was almost like a dream to him right now. "I know that he almost hurt you somehow. I just can't remember how he tried to. Sometimes Derek makes me watch the bad things he likes to do when he is in control." His eyes flash a darker shade of red at the mention of getting more blood. "I am hungry. Always am when I wake up from his rampage." Angie says softly, "Brooke you should get him to bed first. He needs to be somewhere he feels comfortable." Chris says making Drake jump, "Keep yourself calm Drake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:17 pm

"It was my fault my love, I was a bit too needy" She bit her lip a bit embarrassed talking this way infront of his family. She stroked his face again. "It is not your fault" She was about to hunting, she was surprised that she would get by herself. But Then Angie spoke. She nodded and stood helping him stand.

"Alright, come on Drake let me put you to bed then I will go and get you something" She smiled at the family. "Babies you be good, but have some fun" She winked then tried to carry Drake to bed. Regardless on how he got there once they were there she laid him down and covered him with blankets. "How are you feeling baby?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:51 am

Drake did his best to help her get him to bed and when he got into bed, he wasn't all there mentally. He says to her looking very sad and depressed, "I am ok. But I can't even make you happy in our bed. I so badly wanted to please you." his silver like hair and golden eyes look at her sadly.

Christopher takes Jennifer from Angie slowly. He runs his fingers over her cheeks. He was trying his best to be as gentle as possible. Angie and Connor get up with Damon. They could all go for a run. The children would see what it was like to hunt. They all waited for Brooke downstairs. Angie could see how badly Brooke's father was doing with the change. He was fighting with his heart and mind. They would just have to wait and see which side would win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Once she was sure that he was settled least in the physical sense she sighed. "Baby do not worry about that, I am pleased, you have no idea how please I am" She lightly kissed him. "And soon I will be strong enough, and defeat Derek, alright?"

She tucked him in and handed him a remote. Unsure what it was for. "I will be back soon alright? Now stay here and don't worry, we will be fine." She lightly kissed his forhead then joined everyone else downstairs.

"Are we ready?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next