The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 6 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Drake watch her leave sadly but made no sign to move. He pressed a button on the remote and the currents and everything disappeared. The room is completely pitch black. In the darkness of the room, he closed his eyes and waited for her to return with blood.

Downstairs the others nodded as they were all ready to just be outside of the house. Christopher was the first one out and he showed Jennifer all the different birds that lived around their home by climbing the trees with her in his arms. He smiled as she seemed to enjoy the sight of the birds.

Angie gave Damon back to Brooke with a smile. "Why don't you hold him for a few minutes? Brother can wait a little bit for you to bond with your son."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:44 am

Brook felt strange leaving him, but he needed blood and she needed to bring it to him. Once outside she took Damon and snuggled him then laughed. "Hey handsome" She showed him some of the plants, and colours. She sat down on the grass with him. She looked at her family and her babies.

She laughed as Damon spoke to her and she spoke to him. She was worried about Drake but she knew that Angie knew better then she did about how long he could last since she knew him a lot longer.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:26 am

Damon smiles at his mom with a big grin as she called him handsome. He reaches out and touches her face. He says to her calmly, "I love you mommy. Always will." His voice seemed a little shaky almost like he was sad. He says to her, "Daddy will be okay. We will figure it out together."

Jennifer lets out a loud screech as a butterfly lands on her nose. "GET IT OFF!" Christopher laughs and gently ficks it off. He gets down on ground and sits next to Brooke. Jennifer says with a cute little huff, "Stupid bugs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:13 am

"I know my love" She frowned. She was worried thier babies shouldn't have worries like this, they should still be innocent and just having fun. But they were too wise already. She kissed her son on the head laughing as he tried to get away. "Ohh you know I love you and your family loves you"

She looked up alarmed when Jennifer screamed. Once she realized what it was she relaxed. she put her arms around her once she was put near her and whispered "Its okay sweetie" She laid back in the dress pointing at the clouds and pointing out the different ones. She looked to the others. "Are we going hunting?" She was nervous she had never gone, but she knew Drake needed blood badly.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Chris looks at Brooke a moment and says to her, “You will not be able to hold your young ones and hunt at the same time. You will need the full use of your hands and arms to be successful at hunting.” He takes Damon and Jennifer from her and Angie leads her deeply into the woods. She says, “Hunting can be a tricky thing. Our primal nature comes out when we hunt. Our hands and fingers become our claws like the talons of the hawk. Our arms are the cage we keep our catch while we feed from it.” Connor says after catching a bear easily and draining it dry, “It gets easier with time. Once you have your meal, drain it quickly. That way the animal does not suffer from fear and pain. It is the only way to honor their sacrifice.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:15 am

Handing over her children she followed Angie into the woods. No wonder Drake hadn't wanted her to come in here alone she could already sense a change in her. She crouched down and sniffed the air. She turned to Connor as he drained a bear. She leaped up into the air and was ontop a giant elk that had some how broke a leg and was suffering. "Thank you" She said to the elk then she quickly broke its neck killing it insistently. She drank some then turned to the others. "Is this good for the children and Drake?" She was a bit shy, this being her first kill and all.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:56 am

Angie and Conner look at her with a smile as she took off with a natural predatory instinct. Connor says to her when she starts to doubt herself and look shy again, "You did fine and it'll do for him. The twins will need a different substance. More. along the lines of mountain lion or cougar. Larger amounts of protein and fats for their growing bodies."

Chris looks at Jennifer a moment as he was trying his best to understand why he's attached to the little angel in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Nodding she smiled at Connor. He seemed calmer now. "Can you hunt for the twins and I will take the rest of this to Drake?" She would wait for their response then she would take the remainder to Drake, there was still lots left. She smiled at Chris. She had a feeling that there was something there but she wasnt sure what it could be so she wanted to ask Drake.

Once she made it back to the house she called out to him. She sensed darkness around him and it made her feel really uneasy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:04 pm

While the others are hunting for Damon and Jennifer's supper, Drake watched Brooke. His golden eyes watching her every move. He takes the large elk from her slowly. "Thank you for this my love. Very nice and well done." The rough and dark sounds of his feeding echo through the room. He looks at the body a moment not sure what to do with it. "Something is going through your mind." He was clearly still upset about what happened with Derek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Brook was grateful that she would have a few moments alone with Drake. She watched him finish eating "Be right back" She took the kill a few hundred miles away from their home in a deep deep forest and then raced back to him. She sat on the bed and looked up at him. "Baby please do not be upset with what happened with Derek. I just need to be stronger so I can defeat him myself and then he will not come out when you are with me"

She then turned to him. "Also, is it possible for our kind to ummm" She bit her lip trying to think of the right words. "Become attached to their soul mate even when one is very young?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:33 am

Drake looks around the room waiting for her to return to him. He lays back down on the bed just as she is coming back. He says to her trying to answer her question the best he could, "Yes it is very possible for someone to find their soulmate even though their soulmate may be young. Are you talking about Jennifer and Christopher?" He could hear his brother's thoughts even from this distance. He was not sure what to think of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:15 am

Once back she sat down with Drake holding his hand. "Yeah your brother and our daughter" She paused "For some reason I am not mad, I know Chris won't do anything to harm her, or try anything untill she is older" She looked at him. "How do I know that? I mean I don't know your family that well, like I manage to keep pissing Connor off so I am not that wise, but I know this"

She looked at him. "Are you upset about it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Drake looks at her a moment before answering her question again. he says to her gently making her look into his eyes by lifting her chin with his finger, "What you are feeling is rather considered instinct. I know that he won't hurt her just like you know that he won't hurt her. What has me confused and concerned is very different than just a father trying to protect his daughter. I also want to protect my brother. Christopher is very confusing at times. His mind is as complicated as yours. He is afraid of his feelings for Jennifer which is not normal for our kind. The pull to be with our soulmate is absolute. We don't have a choice but to pursue our one true mate. However Christopher is fighting that pull. He is wanting to run away from her and the family. He wants to give Jennifer the choice to be with him, by waiting until she is older before being in her life. But that is not how our kind are supposed to think." Drake set up a moment trying to think more clearly. He says aloud so she can understand him a little bit more, "I have been searching Jennifer's mind as well. She already feels connected to Christopher. Although she does not know what it means yet she is far too young to know what it means. I'm afraid that if he were to leave, it would hurt her deeply like it did you when I tried to leave to protect you because of my thirst. I don't know what to do to help the both of them. Christopher deserves to be happy and so does our daughter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Brook looked into his eyes as he forced her. She nodded, then listening she shook her head. "No he can't leave, I don't know how I know it but I do, it will kill Jennifer, she looked down as he spoke of him leaving. "Do not blame yourself for that love, I was weak and stupid, that was not your fault" She sighed. "Do you think that is why I feel a little more connected to him, well apart from he is the only one I haven't managed to piss off?"

She smiled at him. "How are you feeling, want to go see our babies?"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:52 pm

Drake looks at her with a nod and says, “I know that it would kill Jennifer.” He kisses her gently. “It could possibly explain why you and Chris get along. He does not usually stand up for people he does not know very well.” He was still depressed but he was trying to get better. “I am not 100% but I would like to see Damon and Jennifer.” He slowly removes his clothes and it can be seen that he is heavily bruised from Derek fighting with Chris. He changes into a T shirt and jeans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:06 pm

Kissing him back her bottom lip quivering "He can not leave, it would kill both of them" She looked at him frantically. She bite her lip as he spoke of Christopher standing up for her. She nodded. "I understand" She helped him stand and gasped at his burises. Other then that she kept silent though, she wondered if Connor would help he learn to fight Derek. She touched him lightly then kissed him. "Lets go see our babies"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Drake looks at her and kisses her gently. "Maybe he just needs time to get used to the idea that Jennifer is his soulmate." He takes her into his arms and gently kisses her again. He then goes outside with her. Angie looks at them as she is holding Damon again. Jennifer is back in Chris's arms and she is holding onto his right pointer finger for dear life. Her eyes filled with deep sadness as she looked at him. Drake says softly to Brooke, "She can sense that something is wrong with Chris."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Drake looks at her and kisses her gently. "Maybe he just needs time to get used to the idea that Jennifer is his soulmate." He takes her into his arms and gently kisses her again. He then goes outside with her. Angie looks at them as she is holding Damon again. Jennifer is back in Chris's arms and she is holding onto his right pointer finger for dear life. Her eyes filled with deep sadness as she looked at him. Drake says softly to Brooke, "She can sense that something is wrong with Chris."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Brook nodded but she knew she was not going to let Chris leave, she would find a way to make sure that he stayed no matter what. She couldn't handle Christopher being upset and she was sure her mothering instinct would kick in if Jennifer was hurting too.

She kissed Drake again with a little of a smile. Once she got back to the others she walked up to Chris. "Chris we all know, I think even if you are confused you know, but you will be killing both of you if you leave, look at Jennifer, if you leave till she is old enough to chose I dont think either of you will be around for it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Drake looks at her a moment as he was not sure if the direct approach was the best way to give Chris. Chris looks at Brooke and says, "But she is just a baby. It is not right." Jennifer begins to cry instantly and squirm until she is out of his arms and floating in the air. The air swirling around her and lashing out at Chris. Her wails getting louder as she cries harder. Drake says yelling over the howling wind, "I don't think that she cares what you think! She just wants you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Not getting the signs soon enough Brook winced when she saw Chris's reaction. Brook went to touch him but then Jennifer began to cry and then float. "Jennifer, its alright come down" She tried to scream out. She turned to Chris. "Okay I was wrong should not have come out and said it that bluntly, sorry for that, but please just don't run away, neither of you will survive that and I" She stopped short she was going to say that she would have to go all mama bear on him but instead threw herself infront of the air lashing out at Chris. "Tell her you wont leave thats the only way she will calm down." She spoke into Chris's mind as she took the beating of the wind and her daughters anger.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Chris looks at Brooke and Jennifer not sure what to do. He tensed up and got in front of Brooke and walked into the raging winds. He forces her into his arms. He kisses her face trying to calm her down. Drake rushes to Brooke looking at her wounds. Jennifer continues to cry really hard but the wind dies down. Drake says yelling at Chris and Jennifer, "Soulmates can't fully separate!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Brook tensed herself when Chris put himself infront of her. She watched him reach and get Jennifer she collasped into Drakes arms. "I don't think I am that hurt, I just couldn't let Jennifer hurt him" She leaned into him and spoke into both Chris and Jennifer's minds. "Don't worry you will be together, just calm down the both of you"

Then she turned to Drake. "I am not that bad am I?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Drake keeps a close eye on Brooke. He says, “You will be sore for a couple days but you will be okay after a few feedings.” Chris looks at Brooke a moment. He says to her, “By me being with Jennifer, it makes things awkward.” Jennifer thumbs him on the head with her little fist as she starts to cry harder. Drake growls loudly and says, “Stop it. Can’t you see that you are hurting her?” He takes Jennifer away from Chris and puts her in Brooke’s arms. Jennifer says to Brooke, “He is so mean to me!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:51 pm

She nodded she was okay in being sore. She just didnt want her daughter upset at the sight of her. She growled at Chris. Would both of them have to die before he realized that they were going to be together?

She was about to step forward when Drake did. She cuddled her baby and sighed. "He doesn't mean to be angel, he is just scared of hurting you" She kissed her forhead and looked at Drake and Chris.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next