The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:45 am

She reached up and did her best to pull him down. She needed him to be close. "I just can't handle the thought of you being chained. Alright?" She kissed him fericly. She didnt really understand the flip flops of her emotions either. She sighed. "I know I am crazy, but are you still okay with me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:29 am

Drake looks at her with a smile even though it kind of hurt him to be pulled right now because of her extra strength. "I can handle anything you throw at me and you know it. Your emotions will balance out when the first year is up. So please don't call yourself crazy. The only crazy thing is you loving me." Drake kissed her back with a fierce passion and stroked her cheek to help calm her fears. He wasn't going anywhere and he wasn't going to change his mind. He had a feeling that he was going to have to remind her throughout eternity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:01 am

Giggling slightly Brook let him go "Sorry I forgot that I am stronger" She sighed then looked up at him. "Its not crazy to love you" She kissed him back passionately.

She wasn't sure why her emotions were all wild till he let her know. She nodded. "Alright, so a year of this?" She sighed. "When do you think your friends will warm up to me more?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:12 am

Drake smiles at her for a moment. He says to her while laying beside her, "My family is already warmed up to you as much as they are going to for a while. You have to remember fun being with you out in the open like I have, I put them at risk for you. Turning you and your dad along with our kids is a big adjustment for them. Plus you are also a newborn. They know to be careful of newborns. The thirst is harder to control and you're stronger, a threat. You just have to give them some time. Christopher and Connor has never been the social type. And Angie already likes you. She just can't handle all the blood yet but you still need. Especially since I was giving you human blood through those blood bags. We haven't had human blood in over 200 years..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Snuggling into her mate Brook felt calmer. She smiled. "I suppose that makes sense" She bit her lip. "I am sorry that I caused you so much pain, but I think I was worth it, what do you think?" She kissed his lips then looked at the bag. "All this must be hard for you, I better learn not to need it."

She looked at him "You still havent told me if I am healed"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Drake looks at her and the wounds that he caused her. She was almost completely healed. One more blood bag and she would be healed. Not enough damage to kill another animal for. "But I don't think that you are causing that much trouble. You are adorable and I can't live without you." He kisses her tenderly. "You should be healed after one more blood bag."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Brook bit her lip as he looked her over. "Okay..." She paused. "I know how hard it is for all of you to be around human blood, can I heal with out it?" She was clearly worried about them and being around it all. She kissed him trying to distract him from giving her more blood, she didnt want to be a issue for him or his family. She guessed it was her family now too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Drake kisses her deeply as he wanted her to relax. He strokes her cheek before leaving for a minute to bring in their two kids. Jennifer hiccups softly as her brother Damon tugs at his little blanket. "Christopher and Connor did not want to give them up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Happy that he seemed to be distracted Brooke smiled relaxing. When he left she unhooked herself and cleaned up. She was just returning to the bed all clean when Drake returned with their children her eyes light up and she opened her arms to them "Hello my little angels" She said she kissed both on their heads then kissed Drake softly on the lips . "Thank you" she whispered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Drake looks at her with a smile. He gently put the children in her arms so that she can get acquainted with them. Their little ones screaming and giggling with delight at the sight of their mother. Music to Drake's ears. Their skin was a little bit warmer and darker than the pale vampire skin of their parents. They tell their mother sweet whispers in her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Snuggling her children Brooke's eye had light up. She kissed each foward feeling the warmth she smelled him and sighed. She listened to their whispers and gave her own. She leaned into Drake. "We are so lucky" She whispered then lightly kissed his lips. She was a bit worried though, what was in store for them? What would their life be like? She looked up at Drake, knowing that when they were alone she would have to ask him or their family, someone hopefully would know.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Drake could see the questions running through her mind. He was not sure how to answer them without worrying her even more. He looked down at his son and daughter in her arms and smiled. They were a complete family now. He says to her in her ear, "Once you have had your cuddle time with the children come have a long bath. It will make it easier for you to move after a bit. Something about the heat on the skin makes it easier to move."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:41 am

Sitting on the bed with the two babies she held them close, laughing a little as they seemed to struggle against her. "They are so prefect" She kissed each again. "Do they ever sleep?" She asked him quietly.

The bath sounded lovely but she didnt want to leave her babies, she had just got them. She watched them and tickled them wating to see what Drake was going to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:42 am

Drake watched her closely as the children giggles and laughed as Brooke tickled them. Although that did not last long as he noticed that their eyes would flicker back and forth between gold and red. They were very hungry but they weren't saying so. He says to her, "From what I have noticed by watching them, they do not need sleep does often as a normal human would. But they can sleep if they want to. They seem to possess a high intelligence rate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:48 am

Brooke was watching them trying to learn as much as she could from them. She stopped the tickling when the eyes flashed, she had seen that in Drake. "My darlings, its okay to tell me that, we have forever to be together" She sighed, she wasnt sure if that was the true, but she wanted to believe it. She kissed each on the forhead again and turned to Drake. "Of course they are intelligente look at their daddy" She smiled then closed her eyes a bit sad she didnt want to leave her babies, when would she get them again?

"They are hungry my love, what, what do they eat?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:59 am

Drake took a moment to answer her question. Their children looked at her with their fangs coming out. He says, "Judging by the reaction to the mention of food, they need blood to survive. Unlike us who were turned or born vampires, the halflings have fangs that come out when they are hungry." He gets two baby bottles full of blood and offers to let her feed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:22 am

Brook nodded to what Drake was saying then took the two bottles and fed the babies. There was joy in her eyes as she watched them eat. She looked up at Drake then back to them. She had more questions, like how fast would they grow? She again didn't ask them and attempted to put up a block so he wouldn't hear her, she knew he would be upset but she just wanted to enjoy the family time right now.

She loved this family time, she knew eventually his well she suppose it was her family too were going to come in and want to take them back, soon she hoped to be able to leave this room and spend time with them all.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 am

Drake watched her knowing what she was fearing. She was the mother she was always going to be afraid that she was going to lose her babies to the sands of time. However he knew differently. He had met several halflings in all his years as vampire. He found that a halfling ages like a human for about 17 years. After that they stop aging completely. For now they would enjoy just having their children with them as children. Like a normal couple. As nature intended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Turning slightly to Drake she knew that he had heard her fears. The block was usless so she let it drop. She shuddered slightly feeling it drop and then smiled at him. Then turned back to their babies. She would savour how ever long she had with them. She sighed as they finished their bottles. "Now what?" She asked softly to them "What do my two prefect angels want to do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:38 pm

Jennifer hiccups softly after finishing her bottle. Her eyes going from red to back to gold. She says using a telepathic ability, “Mommy…it’s boring in here. Can we go outside? Auntie Angie promised we could go outside…” Her little hand resting on her mother’s right cheek. Her brother Damon adds in excitedly, “Yeah mommy! It’s bright out! And I hear things moving out there so loud!” Drake laughs some and says to Brooke, “As you can see our children are very different. Jennifer is quiet and calm. Damon is loud and energetic.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Brook laughed lightly at them. "Alright my angels you can go" She lifted both of them up and began to take them outside the room. "Is it okay if I take them to Angie or should I still stay in this room?" She wasnt sure if his family was ready for her yet. She grinned. "I find it funny that Jennifer is much like me and Damon is more like you" She winked and kissed him lightly on the lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Drake wrapped the three of them in a comfortable fur coat and says kissing her back, “It is fine if we all go outside for a bit. You and your dad might like the feeling of being able to run free.” He laughs some as he did notice the similarities of their children’s personalities are to their own. Damon says loudly, “Mommy you are coming too!” Jennifer giggles softly and adds, “Yeah. Everyone can come.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Gasping as Drake covered her with the fur she looked up at him. Was she really going to be allowed outside? She smiled and nodded to the children "Yes we are all going" She walked outside the room and smiled at the others. "Thank you" She said softly. She wasn't sure how they would take to her, now that she was one of them.

She turned to Drake. "Lead us outside" She closed her eyes as each of her children reached for Angie. She let them go with a weak smile. "I think some outside time will do me good" Once outside she looked around and smiled to Drake. "Race?" She was slightly hurt that her kids had reached for Angie but she understood. They had bonded to her, she was still new.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Drake nods slowly with a smile and everyone goes outside. Brooke's dad races with Christopher and Connor. Angie holds Jennifer and Damon showing them the birds and the clouds making them giggle loudly.

Drake looks at Brooke and kisses her deeply. He says to her, " You and I can have a race. We just have to be careful so we don't run into people." He nibbles on her neck. "Our children love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Brook shook her head. She was feeling emotional, her own children were more bonded to another, she tired to hide it though she went over to them and kissed both. "Watch mommy race daddy" She then winked at Drake and took off She was a lot faster then she thought she was and stopped five miles away up the hill. She leaped up into a tree and looked around for Drake.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next