The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Drake drags Chris into the house and beats the living crap outta him. Jennifer continues to cry as she was not sure what was going on. She says to her mother, "I know I am attached to him but he doesn't want to stay with me. How can I be bound to someone that does not want me?" Angie says to them, "I think it would be best for everyone to go back inside. Connor and I know how long this is going to take. Come inside and let's make something to eat for the children to taste of food. Damon is very curious about applesauce." She was clearly trying to change the subject and made things a little bit better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Brook could only watch as Drake took Chris into the house. She tried to comfort Jennifer but there was none of that. She snuggled her. "My sweet angel daddy wont let him leave, and auntie and uncle and mommy wont either alright so lets just calm down.

She smiled and Angie "That sounds good" She smiled at Damon "Apple sauce huh my little prince" She tickled Jennifer "What would you like?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Jennifer looks at her with a smile and says to her, "I would like to try chocolate pudding. From what I can see in your memories, it sounds pretty good." Damon says excitedly, "That's the spirit sissy." Jennifer smiles happily for a moment her doubt completely forgotten. Angie smiles and walks with them inside. Connor was first to be in the kitchen. Angie gets out the applesauce for Damon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:23 am

Brook giggled. "Ohh chocolate pudding is the best my little one" She smiled at Damon. "Yes lets go get you two something to eat" She opened the fridge and got out bowls for each of the kids then handed Jennifer to Connor and took Damon. She relized she didnt hold her son as much and didnt want to upset him. Then started to feed him. "So buddy what do you think?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:58 am

Damon eats the applesauce slowly making a funny face as he does. He says to her, "It is very squishy but it tastes good none the less." Connor is working Jennifer's pudding for her. Angie smiles some but jumps some as she hears the pounding Drake is giving Chris. She says softly, "Those two will destroy each other." She watches as Brooke's father seemed to be going into a dark place of mind. She looks at back at Brooke and says, "Brooke, I am a little bit worried about your father."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Chuckling Brook nodded. "Yes apple sause as a strange texture to it" She snuggled him holding him close. "Mommy loves you, you know that right?" She tensed at the sound of the pounding. She looked to Connor but then Angie took her attention. She held Damon and whispered. "What do you mean?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 am

Damon smiles some and says to her, "Of course I know that you love me and I love you too. Why wouldn't I know that?" Angie says to Brooke looking at her father, "I think your father is rejecting the change. Some people can survive the transition but they cannot physically survive as a vampire. So a form of sickness sets in. Vampires that have this happen, turn into monsters. Mindless creatures hungry for blood. I can already see the early signs of the sickness setting in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:01 pm

"Just making sure" Brook spoke to Damon "Sorry sweetie something you will learn about your mommy is she is a bit sitmintal meaning I will tell you that I love you many times during the day always" She kissed him again and turned to Angie. She handed the baby over and walked to her dad.

"Daddy?" She spoke aloud. She was worried. She knew that the family couldn't have him hunting humans. She touched him lightly and readied herself to be attacked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Brooke's father looked at her blankly not responding to her question as though he could not understand her. The veins throughout his body were black. His skin was a sickly white. Like he was going to burst open at any moment. His eyes empty and cold. He says to her with a ghostly faint voice, "I'm hungry." A growl forming in his throat.

Connor gives Jennifer to Angie before getting in front of Brooke to protect her. He says to her, "Reach out to Drake and Chris with your mind. We are going to need their strength to stop him from attacking. I'm not strong enough to stop him on my own if he were to attack."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Seeing her father like that Brook knew it was too late. She let tears fall from her face. She gasped when Connor stood infront of her. She went to push him away, no way was she letting anyone get hurt but she nodded to his back. She reached out to Drake and Chris and let them see what was going on.

She looked over Connor. "Daddy I will bring you some meat, please try to fight this, I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:52 pm

Drake and Chris mediately come to her side. Drake looks at her father sadly. He had only seen this a few times before. And it was happening faster than he had ever seen it before. He says to Brooke, "Keep him away from the children. This is not going to be easy for any of us right now. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to sense this sooner." Chris says, "There's no way to reverse this. We have to put him down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Brook would normally be comforted by Drake being close to her but this time she wasnt. She swallowed hard and backed away still tears streaming down her face. "Daddy I am so sorry, I will always love you" She took her children and sped them upstairs, locking herself in the bed room with the children. She tried to put on a brave face for them, but she was going to miss her dad. She shook her head. She had a new family now, and she couldn't risk them.

She tried to shield herself and the kids from the noise but found it too hard, so instead she just shielded them so she would be forced to hear everything.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:29 pm

The children could sense her discomfort. But they didn't want to say anything because they knew it was because something bad was happening. They look at Brooke and start to cry because their mother was upset. Meanwhile downstairs, Angie helped the three boys pin down Brooke's father and quickly rip him apart. They burn the pieces and after a few hours, put the ashes in an eren to give Brooke something to bury or keep to give her comfort. Drake is the one to come up and put the jar on the dresser. He was crying not sure what to say or do for Brooke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Brook tried to calm down for her children but it was hopeless she knew what was going on downstairs was bad. She tensed when she felt her father being ripped and burned. She kissed the children. She tried to keep them happy but they just were not accepting it.

When Drake walked it she stood and hugged Drake. "Baby I am sorry that happened" She kissed him lightly. "I know that had to be hard to you" She scooped up their children. "You kept us safe my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Drake looks at her and the twins a moment. “I know it was hardest on you Brooke. He was your father.” He holds the three of them in his arms. The tears of blood go down his face. “I can’t let anyone hurt my family.” He says in Brooke’s head, “What happened to your father is a rarity. We made it as quick and painless as we could. I am sorry I didn’t recognize the signs sooner. Jennifer and Damon yawn some as crying made them tired. Drake says in Brooke’s head, “After the children go to sleep, we can go into the woods and you can yell at me or hit me…whatever you need to feel better…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:45 pm

"I know love" She said into his. She was heart broken but she understood. She smiled to her babies then moved them to their beds. "Sleep well my angels" She turned to Drake. " I dont want to yell at you or hit you, I just want to be in your arms, outside," She jumped onto the roof and waited for him to come to her and just sit with her, she doubted he could just hold her with out Derek coming through, but right now she didn't care, she just wanted to be still.

If Derek came through she would deal with it herself this time, she wouldn't call out to any one.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:18 am

Drake kisses the kids good night before following Brooke to the roof. He took her into his arms. He holds her knowing she probably just needed to cry. “Don’t worry, I am right here and I am not going anywhere.” His heart was broken too but not in the same way as her. He wanted her father to see their kids grow up and spend eternity as a part of the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:28 am

Once he joined her Brooke leaned into him and sighed. "Baby I am so sorry, I shouldnt have had you change him, it was selfish of me" The tears feel silently down her face and she looked up at the stars.

"Will I remember him, or do you forget everything from your past?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:52 am

Drake looks at her with a smile before looking up at the stars. He says to her, "Memories become like the stars. Some fade away into nothing while others stay constant. There is no way to know what you will forget and what will stay with you. But I know you extremely close to your father. So part of him may never fade from your memory."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Frowning Brook looked up at him. "Baby, are you okay" She took his hand and kissed it softly. She leaned into him more tracing designs on on his leg absentmindedly. She nodded. "I don't think I will forget my daddy, I am sorry again though, it was wrong of me to ask you to change him, do you forgive me?" She needed his forgiveness, she knew it would help the pain a little. Soon she was going to ask Chris or Connor help to teach her how to fight and defeat Derek so she would be able to defeat him, then maybe she and him would be able to be intimate again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:04 am

Drake looks at her a moment before answering her question as though he was not sure if he should answer, "I will be ok after a while. Your father was the first person I turned in a long time. I mean you were already turning because of the twins inside you. When one of us turn someone into a vampire, we become responsible for that person in their well being as a vampire. So your father turning out like this is like a complete failure on my part. But I didn't want you to lose your father. I thought he could handle it like you have. He should have been able to handle it but becoming a vampire enhance is everything that a person originally is. His mind must have been trapped in the past. The the accident and everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Brooke tensed. She knew by the look it wasn't going to be good. She frowned at his words. He didn't forgive her. She tried to put on a brave face but it hurt. She bit her lip and nodded slowly. She sat up separating herself from him a little. She didn't mean to she was just upset that she had managed to upset him so much. It was wrong of her to ask him for that.

She brought her knees to her chin. She nodded to him again. "Again I am sorry" She missed her dad yes, but she was more upset about Drake being upset with her and the failure. She shook her head a bit after, "You are not a failure babe, it was my fault, please don't hate yourself" She paused and looked away "or me because of this"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Drake looks at her and says to her knowing what was on her mind, "I didn't forgive you because there's nothing to forgive. After all it was me who made the ultimate choice to do it. I do not hate you or blame you. There is no point in that." He kisses her lips gently and holds her close. "I know that you have moments of doubt but asking for forgiveness is not necessary. I automatically forgive you because I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:25 pm

Brook sagged in relive as Drake kissed her and basically forgave her, in his own way. She kissed him back she leaned back into him "I love you too, I will miss my dad, but you all are my family now, even if I dont get along with your brother all the time."

She reached up and stroked his face again. Wondering who would be best to train her to fight Derek. She kissed him again and relaxed in his arms. "What shall we do now?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Drake looks at her with a smile as he was not sure how to make her feel better about the situation. He kisses her deeply and says, "I don't know. I was just thinking that we could go to Scotland like you wanted. But we would have to take the family jet. Don't want a bunch of people staring at us and the twins." He did remember that he had promised to take her there some day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next