The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Andra smiled widely, stopping herself from laughing when he admitted that he couldn't do anything. She still held her hands up, but when she made both of her hands twitch, a small shockwave came from her palms, and went through the room. It was meant to put any living being that came in contact with it, onto the floor. The shockwave would grasp around Angela, as well as Samuel, and weigh them down to the floor. They'd feel like a ton of bricks were on top of them. She grinned as she watched Angela collapse to the floor. Of course, they would be perfectly awake, and they could move, but they just couldn't get up off the floor. She looked over at Samuel, wondering if he could counter this spell or not.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Samuel was no mage... he had no experience with magic. He didn't know how to counter that spell. He feels it, but manages to stand for a moment longer, until he felt it starting to weight him down... he collapsed. Unable to stand... Samuel grit his teeth, angry...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Andra chuckled, then began to circle the two of them. "So... so long as you're just laying there... listen up." she said, a pleased tone evident in her voice, "I am not going to die, nor am I going to suffer nearly as much as you two are. Angela, you're going to remove the spell you have on me, so that I can move elsewhere, then you two can live happily ever after here and the castle, and continue the family. You look so cute together, laying on the floor like that." she took in a deep breath, trying to imagine which room she should throw them into. She had one in mind... it would be perfect. She walked in the direction of the room she was thinking of. It was one of the bedrooms. "Angela, why don't you help Sammy out?" she told her, not meaning it as a request.

To be able to move even with the magic pulling them down, Angela would have to shapeshift into a polar bear, and pull Samuel along beside her. However, she didn't dare do anything just yet. She preferred to just shift into a snake and strangle her, but no doubt she would have some sort of spell to protect herself against that as well.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Samuel growled lightly at her words, wanting to leap up and kill her... he couldn't have hurt her before... why didn't he just attack her, take her down... his hands could have done as much damage as his blade. He frowned lightly... regretting his decision... still... he couldn't just attack her... it looked like she was surrendering. He looked about... it looked hopeless once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Andra stopped walking, and turned around to look at the two. "Why must you be so slow? You seriously need to hurry up. Time's wasting!" she snapped, though she was getting a little bored of this. How could she have fun if they couldn't actually do anything? She removed the spell that kept them to the floor, then grinned. A few strange words escaped her lips, and moments later, clear walls of a bluish hue appeared around Angela, trapping her in what became a box. These walls did not move no matter how much force was put against it, and the box was soundproof so that Angela could hear Andra and Samuel talking, but they couldn't hear her no matter how loudly she yelled.

When Angela noticed she could actually stand, she pushed herself up off the floor, but was blocked by the box. This startled her, and she let herself collapse back onto the floor. She had lots of space to move around... just... so long as she didn't move. Whenever she touched one of the walls, it would flash a sapphire blue across the surface, making a static wave effect. "Let's see how long she can stand it in there, shall we?" she chuckled, watching Angela figure out what was going on.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Samuel finally found his voice. He was still angry... but Angela was at the mercy of Andra... he didn't want to put her life in danger. He glared at Andra. "Let her go... It's... it's cruel what you do... just please... don't hurt her... let her go... I'll do anything!" he said, anger in his voice, but still had some control to it.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Andra smiled kindly at Samuel, "See, I knew you'd come around eventually." her voice was sweet as a child's, soon sounded like a child's as she kept talking. "I think you should come downstairs with me." and along with her voice, her body shrunk and shifted into her five year old self. "I have a task for you." Now, after she spoke, she realised what had happened. She held the shirt and jeans up so that they covered her to her comfort, and looked over at Angela, who was looking back at her with amazed eyes. Angela had indeed cast the spell on Andra, and was amazed that she had remembered the words correctly. "That's not fair!" she removed the box from around Angela, and her eyes started tearing up.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Samuel looked at her oddly when he heard Andra start speaking as if she was much... much younger. He didn't know what to do. He watched as Andra started to shrink, starting to catch on. He smiles lightly. Score one for them... he wanted to strike... but he still couldn't... not a child... even if she wasn't... her current form... he couldn't take advantage. Though he was happy, he didn't know what Andra would have him do.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Angela stood up beside Samuel, and asked Andra, "How does it feel to be helpless, huh baby sis?" she mocked, crossing her arms, waiting to see what Andra would do.

Andra smiled slyly, and actually shifted back into her regular form. "It doesn't feel much like anything, wench." she said, and moved her hands as if to throw a magic attack at her. Andra's smile faded instantly, and she tried again, and still nothing happened. "What the hell did you do to me?" she demanded, raising her voice.

Angela winked at her, "Oh, nothing. Just something I figured out how to do by listening to all those spells you did in the past." she smiled, knowing Andra always relied on her magic. Andra didn't know how to do physical fights, so she would be an easy kill... assuming she wouldn't think of surrendering so 'easily' again.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Samuel drew his sword... he didn't like killing... but it was part of his job... part of the path that he took... he was the one who stopped the evil... usually with help, but still... he wasn't a healer, a priest, a monk... he was a killer... something that he loved and hated at the same time. He moved toward Andra... he couldn't just kill though. "I'll give you one chance... you leave this castle... never return here again... you turn your life around, find a peaceful way..." he says, his sword now at her neck. "If you promise me this... sincerely... I will let you go..." he said. He was a softy like that... but... even though hew as a killer... killing was his last resort. "If you don't... I slay you where you stand... if you go back on your promise... I will hunt you down..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 am

Andra's attention immediately went to Samuel and his sword. Fear crossed her eyes as she tried desperately to keep her cool. "Uhh, ok. I choose going for.. a.. a longer lifespan.. yeah.. yeah.. because you know.. longer lifespans are.. are uhh.. good." she smiled, trying to make it a sweet smile, but looking more sarcastic than anything else. "Uhh, if.. if you put down your sword, I'd be glad to aid you in your troubles." she would be laughing right now if she wasn't afraid to breathe. She felt like the sword would slice through her neck if she breathed or moved the wrong way. Still giving that sweet, but sarcastic smile, Andra slowly moved her arms up toward Samuel's hands, planning on pushing his hands so that the sword wasn't against her neck.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:05 am

Samuel let her hands come up to his sword... letting her start to lower it. However, he still kept a firm grip on it. "You will take an oath then?" he says, still not trusting her completely... not until she makes an oath... though... she wasn't that honorable so far... would she back out? No... he... hoped not... he hoped that she wouldn't just go back to her old ways... but everyone deserved a second chance... he would be a hypocrite if he didn't think so...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:16 am

"I might." her breathing changed, now sounding like she was out of breath. "No guarantees though." she still smiled, still pushing his hands, and she stepped sideways to him so that the blade was that much farther away. Her eyes were now alternating between looking at the blade, and looking at Samuel. "You know, I could make you the richest man in the world if you just give up. Then, you could follow by your own rules, and decide by your own time." the farther the sword was from her, the more content she got. "Just imagine.. you could take a lifetime vacation.. no more having to do things that you don't want to do.. anymore."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:22 am

He had been tempted before... once, to become a king alongside a beautiful vampyre queen who wanted him as a mate. Once to become a god like figure to a large tribe... but never as much as this... the thing about money... he could use it on most anything... to help what he wanted... to have freedom... his mind was busy thinking... he knew what the right choice was. He couldn't accept... though by the time he came to the conclusion, his sword was well away from Andra.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:44 am

Andra smiled, backing up even more now, away from Samuel, toward the door. "Yeah." she said, her voice actually sounding sweet and soft now. "Complete freedom with all the money you'd never -er- money you'd ever even imagine having." She stepped slowly, quietly, swiftly, just to get relatively close to the door. All you have to do is let me go unharmed after I get my magic back." Angela could see where she was walking to, and immediately ran to between her and the door, shapeshifting into a black dragon to block her from going outside the castle walls.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:47 am

Samuel shook his head. "No... sorry... it isn't going to work with me..." he says stepping back towards her. "Believe it or not... I care too much for money... it would be nice to have... but I don't need it..." he said with a little smile. "Besides, it would just weigh me down during my travels." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:58 am

Seeing the black dragon standing in her way she jumped backward and walked back as quickly as she could without tripping over anything. She kept walking backward until she walked into Samuel, which then she jumped and turned to face him again. "My kind of money doesn't weigh a dime though." Andra pressed, her voice becomming shaky now that she was the one that was trapped. "All you need is the one thing that I always carry with me. It's quite the amazing little gadget." she said, referring to a small, black velvet pouch. She kept it hidden though, so she wasn't worried about him knowing exactly what she was talking about.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 am

Samuel still didn't want the money, but he was intrigued. "What do you mean?" he asks. "What gadget?" he asked... he liked little gadgets... they always made him smile at least. But this time he was a bit curious simply because he wanted to know what she was carrying...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:23 pm

She looked back at the dragon, wondering how Angela was able to shift into something black, then looked back at Samuel. "Well," Andra replied, sliding her thumbs into the back pockets of her jeans. "It is probably not the type of gadget that you're thinking of, but I can use it for absolutely anything. Including money." she pulled the small pouch out of one of her pockets, and held it between both of her hands so that he couldn't just reach out and grab it. It looked like it was stuffed full of coinage, and it sounded like it was too, but it was just an illusion..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Samuel looked at it... he didn't know that it was an illusion... "Sorry... no deal..." he said. "You had better swear to me then... my patience is starting to grow thin..." he says, raising his sword back up. He glared at her, waiting... seeing what her words would be.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:21 pm

"A bag of coinage, you say?" she moved the bag into one hand and opened it only a little bit with the other. "It is in fact," she pulled out what looked like a duplicate of Samuel's sword, "anything you need." she put the bag back into her pocket, then held the sword with both hands. She had no idea how to use it, but that's what beginner's luck was for... she hoped so, anyway. She held the sword on a diagonal to Samuel's sword, trying to make herself ready if he decided to attack.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 pm

She was armed now... he glared at her. "I'm done fooling around then... I gave you a chance..." he said. "I gave you long enough to save yourself... I'm sorry..." he says moving forward, striking out with his blade, looking to end the fight quickly, he didn't know if she had any experience with a blade.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Fear crossed Andra's eyes as she quickly moved her blade up to block his attack, making the move just in time. He still had the advantage, but she held her sword against his, making a large cross so that he at least couldn't swing from that angle. "I'm not foolin' though." she said, backing up, trying to push his sword away with hers. "I'm being dead serious. If you let me go, you get a pretty little pouch." she pressed on, trying to get him to take the deal. She really didn't have any experience. This was the first time she saw a sword this close to her face.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm

"I don't want any material goods... they serve me not..." he says. "I want this madness to end... I don't want anyone else to get tricked into coming here... having to go through the torture that you put them through." he says through his teeth.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:58 pm

"What would serve you well, then?" she asked, still holding her sword at the ready. "Perhaps we can think of something as a solution. See, so long as I live, I need to be able to do anything I want to... and, well, your deal doesn't do much for me." Andra told him, trying to see if he was willing to make any other deals. There had to be something other than death as the only solution. Angela growled deeply at Andra, wanting to just bite her head off. She moved her head down slowly, her jaws opening, planning to snap her teeth down into Andra's neck.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next