The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:02 am

Larka grinned widely as he walked through the door to the basement. She closed each door as they went through, locking the door behind them that lead into the basement. "Oh, you wanted to find out what has been happening here... at least, that's what you said." she reminded him, watching his reaction to the different torture devices and open electrical circuits that were currently turned off, but there were nearby switches. "Usually, the guy is unconscious when I bring him down here." she said, giggling when she noticed a couple of bloodied bodies that she had forgotten to move beforehand. She walked toward what looked like a simple metal chair. It was away from everything else, and it had a strange square outlined on the floor about a foot all the way around it on the floor. Larka pointed at the chair. "Please sit there." she said, and didn't move until he did so.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 am

Everything in his body, his entire being told him not to sit down... not to follow what Larka was saying... but he knew that to figure out what was going on, he would have to play along for now, he growled lightly. "You know... I'm surprised that you didn't put anything in the hot cider..." he said before sitting down... wondering what would happen...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm

"Maybe I did." she giggled, pressing a button that turned the chair 'on' as soon as he sat down. Of course, she hadn't actually put anything in the cider. Larka never poisoned anyone. Poison worked much too quickly. "Just relax." she said, as if it was nothing when the same restraints snapped over his limbs, but this time, the bars were a bit farther away from his skin... and there were spikes inside of the bars that moved as slowly as an hour hand on a clock. These spikes were in different spots of the limbs so that the victim would only die from blood loss. Of course, unless you were something that did not require blood to live. It wouldn't be from damage to any organs other than the flesh.

"Oh, this chair isn't so nice as the last one." she finally said, once all the bars were in place. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable. You'll be sitting there for a while." she told him, playing around with one of the gadgets that was attached to the chair. This particular gadget controlled the height of the chair. "You're a lot taller than the last guy... Here, I'll make it more comfy for ya." she smiled, making the back of the chair lengthen to match Samuel's height.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Samuel seen what this wicked device was designed for. He looked down, but not worried... there was always a way out... he just had to find it... at least he hoped... it looked like he wouldn't be the first victim of this foul chair. "To what end... young one... why does your master kill..." he growled... he would strain against the chair, but he wasn't one for self mutilation.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Larka locked the settings into the gadget, then whispered into his ear, "I don't like taking lives." then she stood straight once more, and walked around so she was on the outside of the box outline. "I never know what these guys do wrong. Whatever they did, Master says they deserve it." she shrugged her shoulders, then pressed a very small button, which made only one of the arm bar spikes begin to move. Larka said nothing else, and a dead look came over her face... as if all of her emotions had literally been erased from her heart.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Samuel looks to her curiously... hearing that she didn't enjoy this... still, he glared, angry that he found himself in this situation. "They deserve it?" he says. "People who do nothing but just try to live their lives. Finding themselves in this torture chamber!" he said... he looked down... seeing the arm spikes starting to move down, he started trying to twist, get his arms out of that device.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Of course, if you were flexible enough, and got each limb out before the spikes touched your skin, you'd be able to escape... however, the chair was meant for men that were very stressed... it was not meant for people to escape... so, Larka would start being truthful if she ever got threatened... for those who were unaware, silver makes shapeshifters remain in whichever shape they're in when the silver touches them. She was a four century old young woman stuck in a child's body. There was no doubt that she knew so much... and she used her child body to her advantage as well... however, if somebody knew how to reverse the spell, to free her from the child's body, she'd be able to shapeshift back into what she was supposed to look like.

Indeed, it was probably confusing, but most spells were supposed to be so that nobody could figure out how to reverse it. This demon that she called Master, was the one binding Angela to her child body... however... Angela had done something awful to deserve it... she just refused to tell anyone. She couldn't bare think back to those days... those childhood days...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Samuel looks to the child... or rather what appeared to be a child... he could feel the spikes moving, it wasn't touching his skin yet... He focused... there was always a way out... he had to remember that... He started to wiggle with his hands, not sure if the chair would sense this instantly snapping the spike down... still, he would take a chance. He started working, trying to loosen himself.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm

The spikes still only moved as quickly as an hour hand on a clock, not making any sudden movements toward its destination. Angela started to get nervous. "What are you doing?" she asked him, trying to use her hands to keep his arm down. She couldn't just let him escape.. there were too many things that she still had to show him. "You're not supposed to do this!" she told him, fear filling her eyes.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 pm

"So I'm just supposed to let the spikes pierce my arms?" he said, still trying to get loose, seeing that he would be fine if he struggled a bit. He looked at the girl. "What do you mean show me anyways? Keep me here, let me die a slow and painful death?" he said, not raising his voice, keeping it dead serious. "Give me a good reason why I should keep still... otherwise you are going to have to use some magic or something to force me." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Angela stepped away from the chair, pushing the next button... which would make the spikes start moving in the right ankle bar. "Yes... every death so far had to be slow and painful. It made them realise how Master had felt all her life... how they had made her feel..." her voice faded off, then she mumbled something about her Master actually being her Mother... making Angela search for her real father, and kill every man who pretends to be her father, rather than actually being the man she looked for. Her voice was slightly shaking with the nervousness that rose each time he was able to remove one of his limbs from out of the bars.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Samuel tried to listen, but then he heard more spikes starting up... he moved a bit quicker, under stress... but he kept a cool head... he kept struggling with his arms... glad he wasn't packed with so much muscle that this task would be difficult. He focused... he felt the bars dig at his skin... he then suddenly pulled his arms free... "Sorry little one... but I'm not going to die today... unless you have some magic to hold me here, I fully plan on escaping this place and bring this castle to the ground..." he said as he started to work on his ankles.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:02 am

"You cannot escape." she said quickly, though being completely truthful. The doors never listened to males. Angela's master had a spell on them so that they would only go to the intended destination if a female was present to show them the way. His chair on the other hand... it held his head, arms, ankles and shoulders in those bars, and even one bar for around his stomach. It definately would be a challenge, but it was very possible for him. Angela, however... she did not want Samuel burning down this castle... it was the only thing left that had the slightest sign of who her real family was.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:06 am

((Is Samuel meant to be trapped in the chair, or is he supposed to escape, just trying to clear something up))

Samuel felt the spike at his ankle starting to get closer, he started to move his feet, straining against the bars, trying to wiggle free... if he could just do that... he couldn't think straight for a moment... feeling the stress of the situation starting to come down on him. He tried to calm himself down, work it out...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:22 am

((oh, sorry yeah. Samuel is supposed to escape Razz ))

Angela watched him struggle as she pushed another button. This time, it started the spikes for the other ankle bar as well. "Hurry up. There's only so much time before the spikes shoot some snake venom into your bloodstream." she said quietly, "Time's running short." she didn't want to see him escape... Well, he would at least escape the chair... The doors were very touchy with who they listened to... and they were fairly heavy artillery doors, so no nonhuman could even blast through it.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:32 am

((kk, lol, sorry))

Samuel felt the pressure hit him a bit more... as soon as one of those spikes touched him, it would be all over... venom in his veins... it would stall him, make the spikes pierce him. Then it would be over... however, he had freed both of his ankles. He started working on the others. "I know time is running short!" he said. "I will escape though... just watch..." he said as he started to get the rest of his body loose.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:01 am

There wasn't actually snake venom in the spikes... they were just metal spikes... Angela had a thing about saying things just to stress out the victim attempting to escape. "You'll never get out." she pressed another button... this one was for the shoulders, though. The head piece was just to keep your head straight... it didn't really restrain it much, and same thing went for the shoulder bars as well. It was just getting underneath the stomach bar that determined their fate. "Hurry up, then, Sammy. I'll give you a head start.. The stomach spikes will activate in about sixty seconds. They go a bit faster than the other spikes." she said, still watching him.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:10 am

With his arms and ankles free, he figured he could slip down, out of all of the bars, he was fairly lean... but still, the bars were tight... and his head was going to be a challenge. He felt the shoulders activate... he rattles against the bars hard, feeling slight movement... he wiggled free. Then his stomach... he moved against it... they move faster... so those thirty seconds would most likely be all he would have... he struggled against it... before he moved his arms up, able to free his head... he then slid out of the chair entirely. Standing up, he looked to the girl. "I told you I would escape..." he said grimly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:58 am

"You escaped the chair... but can you escape the castle?" she asked him, now intending for the door that lead out of the basement to actually lead into another one of the traps. If he was paying attention, he'd probably notice that what looked like the next room was actually just an illusion. Most humans wouldn't see it, but those who had experience around magic had a better chance. He wouldn't notice where it actually lead until he was through the doorway.

This next trap where the door would lead... was one room that was filled with photographs. Whoever was in the cage, the photo faces would change to those that they knew, or currently know in their life. The faces would then start mumbling, yelling, or just talking about their last bad experience with the prisoner. It was a simple trap, yet so many lost their minds and preferred death to staying in that room. If the door already closed behind them, they would have to explain and forgive every face in every photo so that the door would open again.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Samuel looked to the door, he wasn't expecting it to go where he wanted it to... but he knew in order to get out of hell, he had to go through it... he steeled himself, his mind, wondering what would be next... he walked through the door when he seen what awaited him...

There would only be one photograph... a traveler like him had no real ties to anybody... he never knew his mother, and his father, the black harted man that he was, ran off when he was a child. He had no siblings that he knew of, and no loves... yet... this photograph was of a woman... it effected him like none other... she was quiet... but tears rolled down her eyes, she looked away softly... sadly... Samuel looked at that face. "What... What trickery is this!" he yells, angry.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm

When Larka heard that he was yelling from the back room... the truest torture room... it was the only room she would do anything to stay out of... she ran toward the south room of the basement, but darted into the room beside it. She could see that he only had one photograph... She could see who it was, but she had no way of getting into his mind to find out. There was also a headset with a voice modulator in it. She tuned the modulator so that it would sound like the woman in tears. "It is no trick." she said, watching Samuel carefully. "It is only truth."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:28 pm

"She... she's dead... I..." he stopped. Samuel realized... he didn't even know her name. He knew the woman, her image was forever burned into his brain... she was the one that initiated his travels. "I... don't understand... why... do you show me this..." he said. He had seen her in pain once before... that was more than enough.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:03 pm

"You know the reasons." Larka told him, "You know why you hurt her... don't you wish you could have left her happy? Didn't she deserve happiness?" she asked him, trying to hint at what he was to do. She couldn't say it outright. The audio controls also somehow controlled what phrases were spoken. All he had to do was either forgive, forget, or apologize.

Only moments later, the image in the photograph seemed to dimensionalize, and the woman stepped out of the frame, standing near Samuel, appearing lifesize. She was still just an image, like a hologram, but it appeared as though she was there in the room with him.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:08 pm

As she seemed to enter the room. He stumbled back. She looked just the way that he met her... her conservative dress bloody in one spot, a wound... a deep wound on her stomach. "I... couldn't save you... I... I... I should have at least tried..." he said. "I was... just focused on revenge..." he said. "I... I found the man that did this to you though... the notorious bandit... 'The Wolf'..." he said. "I... I killed him... he..." he stopped.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Larka remained silent while he was reacting, just watching what was going on. The hologram of the woman stepped slowly toward Samuel, her hands reaching out to touch his face while she still cried, ignoring the tears running down her cheeks. Even though she was just an illusion, she would still react accordingly to his actions, and his words.

((obviously, I have no idea who she is, or what happened between them, so you're gonna have to rp when she disappears...just fyi))
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next