The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:34 pm

"Oh! Yes, how rude of me. I'm Nora." she smiled, turning the horse around. "Blue dragons are as odd as they come. Though very pretty, they can create a lot of chaos." she thought for a moment, but then shook her head and looked around at Samuel. "It's not too far from here, actually. About two miles, I think." she nodded in agreement with herself, then waited for Samuel's response before she started on the way.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 pm

Samuel nods."Sounds good... Nora... just lead the way. I'll follow." he says riding behind her lightly. "You are very kind though... what do you do out here in the forests... surely you don't wait for lost horses to trot by..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:58 pm

She nodded, and pushed the horse forward slowly, letting him figure out a comfortable pace. "I live out here, actually." she said right away, no hesitation in her voice at all. "I was just out taking care of my garden, and I heard this gentleman trotting and bucking about, so I figured I'd take a little adventure." she explained. About a mile down the path, and she stopped the horse, looking back at the sleeping Angela and Samuel. "We'll be going off the path now. Keep close, right?" she told him, not waiting for an answer as she pressed forward into the trees, making sure he followed closely. There was only one way that draught horses would fit through the trees, so it wasn't difficult to figure out which way to go... but visibility was decreasing quickly, and both of them knew how dangerous the forest could be..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:03 am

Samuel nods, getting closer... "I see..." he says. "No worries then..." he says following her. "Keeping close... I'm right here... These woods can be very... very dangerous..." he says. "You are very kind... I would like to see your garden if you don't mind... I'm curious to see what you have planted... I might be interested in buying some for supplies later.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:16 am

"Oh really?" she smiled widely, "That would be excellent. Of course I can show you my garden." she nodded to him. "I have all sorts planted. The most handy is lavendar and chamomile, but I have a few others too. I'm always on the lookout for the rare plants. I just wish they were easier to take care of. I have one rarity right now." She told him, seeming excited to get to talk to somebody about her garden. Apparently she lived alone. A beautiful lady in her late 20's, still going strong by herself. She was human, too, which made it that much more strange. "I have a couple of people that buy from me every year, so don't be a stranger." she said. A few minutes later, the trees spread out, and shortly revealed an outstanding property with a small bungalow home with a huge garden planted on one corner of it. The garden was the most colourful view... it had baby pink, pale yellow, soft purple... even black plants and white plants...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:23 am

Samuel looks her up and down... she was rather beautiful... who was she exactly... and... her being alone... it was odd. "I'm... not sure when we will be back around this area... we... are... well... just kinda traveling through. Heading to the jungles... deep into them." he says. "It... is going to be dangerous... so... getting as much civilization in before we head into the thick.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:30 am

"Ah, well, I'll still be here when you return from your travels. Surely enough, you'll be back around eventually." she laughed, sliding off the horse and leading them around to the fenced-in area on the opposite side of the house from the garden. It looked as though she had taken care of a horse of her own a while back. She walked with a rare caution... as though she even cared about what the horses thought of her. She had to fix the hood of her cloak when she dismounted the horse, making sure that it covered her long, wavy blonde hair.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Samuel looks to her. She had a wonderful home... and she herself was very beautiful. He wondered if she ever had any troubles out here. She seemed easy prey for bandits... and a girl like her, he hated to think about what would happen to her. "I will then, you seem kind enough." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:33 pm

"Good, good." Nora smiled, finally walking toward the front door and opening it, holding the door open so Samuel could easily carry Angela in. Angela seemed to be fairly comfortable right now, though... She had her arms wrapped around his shoulders, and her head up against his chest. "Come in, friends." she said, "Would you like some tea? I have all sorts of flavours. Oh, I can prepare some wraps for her wounds too. She can drink some tea once she wakes up."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Samuel looks down at Angela, then up to Nora. "Tea would be wonderful right now." he says. "I'm sure that Angela would like some as well once she wakes up." he says. "And... it would be a good idea to tend to her wounds... she is stable, but it would speed up the healing process.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:57 pm

"Yes, yes." she said, closing the door behind him. "Make yourself at home." she smiled at him again, then said, "It'll take me a few minutes to make the tea and prepare the wraps and treatment for her wounds, so take a seat, I won't mind one bit." she then turned toward what looked like a sun room, and made the treatment for Angela's wounds first. She came back in a couple minutes and told him, "You'll have to lay her down on the couch. It's surely long enough to let her lay comfortably. There's a couple blankets there too. Anyway," she showed him the treatment. It was just a little bowl with a purple buttery-looking substance in it. "just apply this on the edge and inside of the wounds lightly. There's enough to cover all of them." She sat the bowl and wooden spoon down on the nearby table, and walked off to make the tea.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Samuel lays Angela on the couch easily, getting her comfortable.. "Don't worry, we will get you fixed up..." he says, wishing he had been able to protect her a bit better... he should have acted on his instincts... However now she needed to heal. Following their new friend's instructions, he gets to work on dressing her wounds.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:28 pm

About ten minutes later, Nora had finished with the tea, and was making her way back to where Samuel was with Angela, and surprise covered her face when Angela started to move more. Nora had not expected this at all. Nora had not taken into thought that this girl was a shifter of form. It had cleaned out the poison easily, but it was also made of a spice that for some reason had the same effect as silver on shapeshifters. It was natural, so her body would easily discard of it, but it would still cause her lots of pain when she tried to shift... She really hoped Angela didn't have a short temper.

Angela stopped moving for a moment, then she stretched out her muscles and took in a deep breath. When her emotions returned to her, all she could feel was anger... and pain... She opened her eyes... the first thing those dark, dangerous eyes fell on, was the empty bowl of treatment used on her wounds. "What did you put on me?" she whispered, though her voice still held intense enthusiasm and interest. She slowly sat up, moving as if the pain didn't bother her. "Where am I, Samuel?" she hadn't yet noticed Nora standing between the kitchen and the living room.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Samuel looks to her. "I... put some dressing on your wounds, herbs and the like... medicine to help you." he says. "We are with Nora... a kind woman... she took us in for now..." he says. "How are you feeling..." he says concerned about her. "I should... have stopped that dragon before it hurt you..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:58 am

Nora frowned, watching Angela, hoping she was okay. "I apologize for-"

Angela looked over at Nora, cutting her off. "For what? Giving me something without knowing what I'm allergic to?" she snapped, wanting to get up and tackle her to the floor, punch her face in, but the pain didn't give her enough strength to do such a thing. "If you must know," she finally looked to Samuel to answer his question.. "I am feeling just dandy." she winced, the pain increasing, "If it weren't for there being coneflower all over my wounds, I'd be able to shift my shape by now."

"Actually, you'd still be sleeping. That stuff we used was actually called Echinacea. It was simply meant to help heal your wounds. It got rid of the poison very well, though. Of that, you should be greatful." Nora walked over, carefully placing the teas on the table for them. "I did not realise you are a shifter until now. I apologize for not double checking first." she said, then moved back to sit on the nearby rocking chair.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Samuel looks to Angela. "She tried to help you... we just wanted to get you better..." he says trying to explain. "Angela... you are alive... that is what matters right now... the shapeshifting will come later..." he says.

((Sorry,having massive writers block recently >.<))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 am

Angela was still frowning, but she calmed down a lot. "Yeah, I guess I should be thankful for life. I'm finally free of Andra's wrath, and I befriended a handsome young man." she smiled at him, looking down at the wounds, then back at Samuel. "Thank you, Samuel. Without you, I would have been a goner."

Then Nora looked over at them and smiled. She could tell Samuel had feelings for the girl, and now she knew that Angela returned those feelings. It was good to see for once, that a couple can be happy whether they're promised to each other or not. She continued over with the tea, and said softly, "Here, drink this. It will make you feel much better." she smiled at her, envious of her friendship with Samuel. She moved Sam's cup of tea over to him, then went back to the kitchen to put the tray back and to make herself a cup of tea.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:40 pm

((Interested in continuing this? I know it's been forever since the last post >_<))

Samuel smiles down at Angela before bowing his head to Nora. "Thank you so much for your hospitality... if there is any way that we can repay you, please do not hesitate to ask me." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10