The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Samuel hears her trying to tempt him with more things... more anything... he let his guard down for a moment... thinking of something that he might need... something that he would let her go. "You know what would serve me well?" he asked. "It isn't power.... it isn't money... not love, nor political influence..." he said. "Here is the only thing that will keep you alive... this castle becomes just that... an abandoned building. That you leave, you stop taking people, that you stop killing... that's what I ask..." he says. "I don't seek personal gain... you won't tempt me with that..." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:00 pm

She lowered her sword and grinned. "Ah, well." she said, stepping away from him as she reached into her pocket for that pouch. "Well, today's your lucky day." She slipped the sword back in, and took out a small vial filled with a sickly grey liquid.

Angela shapeshifted back into her human form and rushed over to Andra, "Don't you dare use that." she said, trying to grab the vial from her. It was a teleportation spell. She whispered the words to remove her own spell on Andra that bound her to the castle interior, and fought with all her might.

Andra laughed, and slammed the vial onto the floor, creating a thick, grey cloud of smoke all around her. In the blink of an eye, Andra disappeared and teleported into her room, and staying silent. When the smoke cleared, Angela was visible, sitting on the floor with her arms crossed. "That scaredy cat." she mumbled, glaring at the floor.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Samuel watches angry as she takes out the vial of liquid. He figures that it couldn't be good. he rushes, trying to stop her from using it... but he was too last... he sees Angela sitting on the floor... he grit his teeth angry. He shouldn't have given her the chance... he should have killed her outright... but... he couldn't... he looked to Angela. "Don't worry... we'll get her..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:36 pm

"Oh yeah?" Angela stood up, looking straight into his eyes. Her voice icy, impatient, when she spoke "Do you realise what kind of spell she just used? Any idea? She could be anywhere right now." she began pacing around the room, trying to figure out the fastest way to find her sister. She could shapeshift into a wolf and track her down.. but only if she knew where to look.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Samuel nodded. "I've chased a man for 2 years across the world before... trust me, we will find her... no matter where she is..." he says putting his sword away. "I... I am sorry though... I had to give her a chance though... I... can't just kill someone outright." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 pm

"Understandable. She is my sister, after all. It's not like I want you to kill her." Angela said quietly, "Now, there aren't any spells active on anybody, so all we have to do is get that pouch from her. Without that pouch, she's nothing. She loses all confidence... and I need it back from her anyway. I'm actually pretty surprised she offered it to you." Angela continued pacing around, and as she turned to face one of the bedrooms, she stopped, just thinking..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm

"She must have been desperate..." Samuel says. "And... that pouch, what is it exactly?" he asked. "That little bag caused trouble... she could just reach in it seemed and take anything she wanted." he said... he then moved over to Angela... seeing her pace. "Don't worry though... if... you don't wish for me to kill her, I won't... It isn't like I enjoy what I do." he said. He pulled his hat down, over his eyes once more. He was lost in thought... trying to think of a way to bring her down.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 pm

She was still staring up at the door that lead into Andra's room. Riley looked at Samuel, then back at the door. "That pouch used to be our mother's. It's supposed to be used for the better. I was suppose to have it after she passed on, but Andra got a hold of it, and got greedy. Black velvet is every witch's best friend. When sewn into a pouch, it becomes the most amazing storage unit. You can put anything you want into it. Everything she pulls out of it, was put into it first. All the money she's talking about is our inheritance. My inheritance." she said, starting to think that her sister might have gone to her room. With teleportation spells, you had to know what the place looked like, and Andra spent a lot of time in her room.

"You can also make it look like it's full of something that it's not just to attract certain people. As soon as I get that pouch from her, she won't be able to do much of anything. She may act like everything's groovy, but she knows that I know what I need to do in order to stop her. That's why she had that spell on me so that I couldn't block her."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 pm

"But now that spell is lifted right? We could go stop her now, strike while the iron is hot, so to speak." he says. That bag sounded amazing. He had heard legends about things like that... but he had never seen one up close... to think that was what she was offering for her life. He somewhat was tempted now... wishing he had taken it... then make her swear... but that wouldn't be honest...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Her eyes were still locked on Andra's room door as she nodded, "Yes, we could." she said quietly, looking to Samuel until their eyes met, then looked back at the door. "If instinct is anything to go by, I'd say she's in her room." she thought aloud, "After all, when teleporting, you have to know exactly where you're going first. Otherwise you could end up in a totally different realm, or on the other side of the world for all you know. She spends a lot of time in her room, so I can only assume she chose to go there." Angela said, starting toward the stairs that curved with the wall, up toward Andra's room.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Samuel nodded following her. Ready for anything... expecting Andra to have a few more tricks up her sleeve... that or prepared for them with another trap. He was ready though... ready for more of her tricks. "Your sister... what do you want me to do once I reach here... there is a possibility she won't leave her room alive..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:21 pm

"Just let me get my pouch back from her and leave, then you can do as you wish." Angela whispered to him, still tiptoeing up the stairs. Mind you, these were old stairs, so they weren't actually that quiet themselves. Angela stepped a bit faster, and opened the door to Andra's room.. greeting her at the door was a very large, black hellhound. Its shape was odd, though. It was the size of a small horse, but it looked like a sickly Doberman with short pitch-black hair, with a long, skinny tail and large webbed wings like a bat's, except, that much larger. Andra jumped back, not having expected it at all. She absolutely hated hellhounds. This was only the second encounter she had with one, but it nearly killed her the first time. She slowly continued stepping back each time the creature took one step.

Just like how Angela had shapeshifted into a black dragon, Andra had shapeshifted into a black hellhound. When she shifted, the black velvet pouch had become the end of her tail this time. She snarled at them dangerously, glaring at Angela just to scare her, and at Samuel to see what he'd do.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Samuel drew his blade quickly, looking at the hell hound no fear in his eyes. "So you plan to attack now?" he says through his teeth. He moves in front of Angela, wanting to fight her, a fair fight... most likely to death.

He was no stranger to hell hounds. He had fought once before... but he never killed one... He had to run... they were strong... but he could only hope that he could beat Andra.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Angela stepped backward, making sure she was out of the way for the two to fight.

Andra continued toward Samuel, continuing to snarl at him. The wings upon her back her folded neatly above her so that they wouldn't get stuck in the door when it closed. Once the door closed behind her, she leapt at Samuel, not even caring that the staircase was behind him. All that was on her mind right now was getting rid of Samuel. It certainly was a death match, now. Andra had brought it upon herself... she was just cheating right now, with her current form.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Samuel watched as she lunged towards him, he moved forward as well, not caring for himself right now, his eyes held a rage that he seemed to be holding back. His steel flew forward, looking for a quick end to this fight, to find the hellhound's heart. He was only focused on one thing, destroying her... the one who cased him so much pain.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Andra suddenly spread her wings out, trying to avoid his blade as she lowered her head, aiming to grab his sword with her powerful jaws. If Samuel was quick enough, he would still be able to stab into her ribs, but it wouldn't be deep enough to kill her... All shapeshifters had strangely stretchy skin that allowed them to shift into anything they pleased, so her skin would be more difficult to slice through in comparison to any humans'...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Samuel's muscles moved like a steel trap. His blade finding her flesh, however it didn't cut her too terribly deep, but it would sting a bit. He tries to push it further into her. But he was now attached to her in a way. He wouldn't let go of his blade, he refused.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 pm

When his blade found its way passed her flesh, she made a strange growling yelp, and folded her wings once more, taking her to the floor. Her body landed and slid to the edge of the floor where the stairs begun, but she didn't fall down them. She shapeshifted back to her human form and tried to use her hands to remove the blade from her chest, even though Samuel could easily just give one last heave against his sword, and twist, and she'd be in too much pain to shift herself back to health. Not only that, but the pain she already was in had weakened her greatly, so her trying to pull the blade out wouldn't do much. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she bit her tongue to keep herself from screaming. She looked up at Samuel from where she lay on the floor, wondering if he would actually do it, and hoping he didn't.

((just confirming, yes, go ahead with what he has to do. Andra isnt a main character im using on this forum anyway Razz ))
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Samuel looks into her eyes... seeing the tears... for a moment seeing the woman that he had let down all those years ago... seeing her pain shine through... for a moment he thought he couldn't do it... that this could be his next turning point... then... another thought came to his head... the joy that this wicked person took in the pain of others... the crimes she had committed against humanity... he looks down at her... and finishes the deed... with it, cementing his path... one of a warrior... of a killer... He held the sword until he seen the light fade from the woman's eyes...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:07 am

Her scream got caught in her throat when he shoved the blade further into her, slicing through her heart. Within only one minute, she lost all strength, her life energy escaping her and travelling into her copy. The life died in her eyes, and shortly thereafter, her body went limp, confirming the death.

Angela crept up the stairs again, and sat on a couple steps below the flooring that Andra's dead body lay on. She couldn't take her eyes off her sister as she felt her energy suddenly skyrocket. She then spoke to Samuel, though her eyes still not daring to move, whispering, "Despite how you killed her, all shifters can heal themselves back to life over time. Either we can bury her 'alive', so to speak, or you should take a trophy." she told him, meaning that he had to decapitate the corpse if he wanted her to stay dead.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:13 am

Samuel didn't like the morbid task... but it was never a good think to let something come back, often angrier than before... He moved down... he had no plans to keep her head with him... but... disconnecting it... he would do that. He quickly slit her throat, cutting through the rest of her neck before completely removing the head. He looked at it... a bit sickened... "There... it's done... it's over..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:20 am

Holding back her tears, now realising why Andra had been saying that she couldn't die. If either of them did, a part of their emotional selves died as well. Angela grabbed the hair of the head, and an arm, and dragged her into her room, figuring she would set the castle to flames instead of giving Andra a proper burial. Her sister had been much too rude and too greedy in her life to deserve it. She grabbed the pouch from where her sister had hidden it on her body, and put it straight into her own pocket. She came back out, slipping a single match out of the pouch, and lighting a nearby set of curtains on fire. Then, she made her way out of the room, grabbing Sam's arm, and walking back outside. It was apparently the middle of the day now as the sun beat down on them. Once outside, Angela let go of Sam's arm, and kept walking away from the castle, down the single path that lead into the village nearby.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:24 am

Samuel looks to Angela... he seen the tears in her eyes... it was her sister after all, no matter how cruel she was... he regret having to kill her... but... he still had to... that much he knew... he thought of saying something once they reached the outdoors... but instead he just tipped his hat down and stood silent... the castle would burn, crumble... but... what of Angela...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:32 am

The weather didn't seem to bother her, despite that she was only in a thin black dress... no shoes... She kept walking forward, not saying a word. She had no idea where she would go from here. She'd been in that castle all her life. Perhaps, she would have to empty the pouch and see how much money she actually had. For all Angela knew right now, she could easily start a new life in a different place, anywhere. Once they reached the village, Angela looked back to see that the top half of the castle was now in flames, and the villagers who were out to see it, stared in awe.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:39 am

Samuel whispers to her. "Don't cause a fuss... most of the people around here are rather simple... if you don't say anything, they won't ask questions... it's... best if they don't know about you... about what you were forced to do." he says. Tonight, if you wish, we can get a couple of rooms at the inn... stay put for a night, find out what you are going to do." he says. "You are free now Angela..." he says softly, never making eye contact, just trying not to look too suspicious...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next