The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Samuel looks down... his face grim. "R-right..." he says. "I'll... be your guide... I know... many of the paths... many places most men have never seen." he says looking up at her. He was definitely weary about her... but he told her that he would help her... he couldn't go back on his word...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:15 pm

"Excellent." Angela grinned, noticing he seemed to be hesitating with everything he said. She couldn't help but wonder if that were the case. If he started lying to her... she wasn't quite sure what she'd do. Then again, so far, he had kept his word to everything. She continued along, following him again. She continued for a while in silence, and just thought to herself about exactly what she was doing. She was carrying on what her sister was trying to do, yet she had the better way of doing so. Her father would probably kill them before they even had the chance to kill him. After all, he probably would not even recognize her.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Samuel led the way... knowing that it would take some time to find a ship that would take them to where they wanted to go... but they still had to try. He remembers the dangers of the jungle. The savages, the dark magic that lies their within... he remembers the dark evils... the things men were never meant to see. He remains quiet for a moment longer. "What is the plan when we do find him?" he asked. "Just... kill him outright?"
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:54 pm

"That would probably be the fastest way to do it, yep." Angela nodded, not wanting to say much else on the matter, but then thought to say, "We've got a ways to go, so I'm sure we'll have the perfect plan by the time we get there." she started looking around, feeling a little uncomfortable all of a sudden. They weren't that far from the village, but the trees around the path were beginning to thicken. She was slightly claustrophobic, so she didn't like not being able to see very far infront of her. "How much more is this going to thicken?" she asked, still looking around, and getting nervous, as if she could feel something within the trees watching them.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 pm

"We are not even to the center of it my dear..." Samuel says. "Don't worry, just follow me... I've been through worse..." he says, not even joking... though, his hands twitched lightly, feeling something watching them as well... he would be ready to spring up, to defend himself, and her as well. He rides forward, maneuvering his horse expertly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:27 pm

"I'll keep close." Angela said, easily keeping up right behind Samuel and his horse. She hated the feeling she was getting right now. She knew something was out there, and it didn't want them going through. She kept focussed on following Samuel, but couldn't help to think that whatever creature it was, was getting closer and closer to them no matter how quickly they rode. Then, once the trees were too thick to see through, a small dragon that looked about the same size as the horses jumped out at Angela, catching, and pinning her to the ground on the opposite side of the horse that he jumped from. Angela's horse got spooked from the suddenness, and reared, getting itself ready to bolt away.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Samuel's horse spooked as well, but not as bad... he took a hand to his blade and jumps from his horses back onto the dragon's. "Let the girl go!" he yelled, wondering of this dragon was intelligent or if it just had the mind of a beast. Either way, it was a dangerous creature. He grit his teeth... his horse had backed away, but wasn't running... at least they had one. Still, his muscles like tightened springs, he was ready for anything this overgrown reptile could throw at him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 pm

The dragon still kept pinning Angela down, as if trying to weld her to the ground. His two front paws were on Angela's arms, and his rear paws were on her ankles. He turned to look at Samuel without moving his paws. He snapped at Sam, starting to dig his claws into Angela's limbs. Angela shapeshifted into a dragon, like she had the previous day, but soon discovered that something was stopping her from shifting her shape. She groaned in agony from not being able to shift, and yelled out to the beast, "I don't want to be your breakfast!" she tried to fight against him, but without being able to shapeshift, she didn't have much choice in what happened.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 pm

"Angela!" he yells, seeing something was wrong. Samuel dodges the dragon's head, slashing, at it with his blade. Attempting to stab into the beast. Trying to kill it, or at least distract it long enough to get Angela away from it. He grits his teeth, renewing his efforts, slashing, stabbing, working to get past the beast's thick hide.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 pm

The dragon roared in anger at Samuel, still digging its claws into Angela's limbs. She was in so much pain right now that she just wanted to scream it all away, but couldn't. The dragon had not moved out of the way quickly enough, so Samuel's sword would successfully slice through easily. The beast was strong, but he didn't have the advantage of speed. As soon as Samuel's sword sliced through its scales, it roared again, and stepped off of Angela, toward Samuel angrily. Even though Angela was free to move, she couldn't. There seemed to be some sort of silvery venom on her skin where the dragon had clawed her.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:17 pm

Samuel grit his teeth."Come! Face your death beast!" he says in anger as he charges at it. He wants that beast dead... dead for hurting her... for hurting Angela... he said he would protect her. His blade ready, thrust towards it's heart.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:22 pm

The dragon roared at him again, laying his ears flat, and folding his wings tightly. He took one more big step toward Samuel, and whipped his body around, aiming to knock him down with his tail. All the dragon wanted was to kill Angela, but if killing Samuel had to be done first, then so be it. This dragon was surely slow, but once you got hit, you'd better know how to play dead. The dragon hoped that whipping his tail at him would also stop his sword.. Meanwhile, Angela was still in pain, trying desperately to wipe the venom from her flesh, but there was a lot of blood...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Samuel sees the dragon's tail swing around. He feels it sweep his feet out from under him... but he sprang up as quick as he could. Trying to regain his footing, to rush back after the beast. He eyes ready to kill... wanting the dragon dead.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:28 pm

The dragon tried to spin around again quickly so he could throw a couple claws at Samuel, but his sword would have been faster. With one paw lifted and poised to strike, where Samuel would have to stab was wide open. His heartbeat was nearly audible it was so open.

Angela had managed to get most of it off, but now she was relying on her magical skills to get the silvery venom out of her. She knew her father would do anything to prevent himself from getting killed, but she didn't think he'd already know about her plans. She tried to use a kinetic spell to get the venom out of her, but it was a long process. She had to make sure all of it was out. While she was trying to do this, she kept having to step backward, as the fight between the two was actually taking up a lot of space.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Seeing an opening, Samuel strikes as quick as lightly, with the skill of an expert, piercing the beast's heart with ease. He draws his blade out of the dragon, watching it fall. "He wasn't too hard..." he says, no scratches on him, but he looks to Angela... seeing the silvery venom... she was hurt. "Angela... are... are you alright?" he asks.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:03 am

She was starting to feel very, very sleepy... thanks to the venom... "I'll be fine as soon as I get all this stuff off of me." she said, trying not to slur her words. She looked over at the dragon, seeing that it was actually melting into a pile of leaves. It was certainly a strange sight, but then again, dragons have been known to do rather strange things. Angela yawned, thinking all this fresh air was making her tired, when it was in fact the venom from the dragon. "Mind if I sleep for a while?" she asked, "Despite that it's only been a couple hours since we got up." She then started to feel sick to her stomach a few minutes later, folding her hands over her stomach and leaning over.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:29 am

Samuel frowns. "No... no... Angela... stay awake... stay with me..." he says... he didn't know of the venom was just a sleeping venom, or one that would kill. If it was one that would make her sleep, then he would just let her rest... though... if not... he would have he hurry to a healer... someone to bring her back. He tries to remember... what kind of dragon it was that assaulted her... what... what would hurt her like that... he blamed himself for it of course... he should have protected her...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 am

The leaves that the dragon had turned into had a tint of blue on them, so one would figure it was a blue dragon.. so, it either mastered wind or water.. it shouldn't be the type to kill others.. these dragons were more known as messengers, or retrievers.

Angela fought to keep her eyes open, frowning as it became more and more difficult to do so. "Ok.. I can... I can try." she said, yawning again. The venom was meant to basically but her into a coma for a few hours, but since she had gotten most of it out, it would only set her into a deep sleep, and she wouldn't be able to shapeshift into anything until it was all gone. Obviously, whoever sent the dragon to get her, didn't want her knowing where she was being taken to. The pain in her stomach seemed to have disappeared, but how tired she was just kept intensifying.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Samuel moves a bit... she wouldn't be able to travel on her own... and staying in the forest like this all night was dangerous... they could make it to the next town still... he looks down at her before he lifts her body off the ground... he sees the leaves of the dragon... he knew enough to figure out what was going on... he frowns before putting her on his horse... the other one was long gone. He then sets behind her on the horse... she wouldn't fall, he was right there. "Alright... lets get you somewhere safe..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:36 pm

"Alright." she smiled, leaning against him as she closed her eyes again, seeming to have forgotten that she said she'd try to stay awake. He didn't seem that worried, and she only felt tired. The wounds that the dragon made with his claws would need tending to, but otherwise she was fine. As she leaned back a bit more and got comfortable, Angela yawned and said, "Thank you." then fell asleep shortly thereafter, falling into the deepest slumber she would ever have.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Feeling her lean against him, Samuel sighs, but doesn't mind... she was somewhat comfortable... he rode at a steady pace, knowing that she wouldn't wake up too easily. He frowns, looking to the road ahead... then looking down at her... tonight, if they didn't make it, he could tend to the wounds easily enough...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Of course, then somebody appeared coming down the path, but from the opposite direction. She was also mounted upon a horse, but this horse looked exactly like the one that Angela had previously been riding. "Hello there...?" she called out, clothed in a slick dress and cloak, holding onto her sword that was hidden underneath her cloak, in case these were strangers she didn't want to be meeting. However, she had found their horse, so she figured it would only be kind to return him to them. "Are you okay?" she called out again, shortly coming into Sam's view..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Samuel waves back lightly. "Aye... fine... except for a lost horse that you seem to have stumbled upon." he says giving her a little smile. "We... came across a dragon... this one here... she has gotten poisoned... she should be fine though, with some rest... and some medical attention..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 pm

"Oh, good, this is your horse? Well, I know a place nearby where you can stay. You'll have to trust me though, it's hidden in this forest." she said, giving a friendly smile. "I have done some fun stuff with herbs and different plants.. I could help tend to the wounds. It won't be much, but at least it'll base out the poison." she said, stopping the horse before there wasn't enough room for her to turn around. "What kind of dragon was it, do you know?" she asked, only knowing that certain herbs cured certain poisons from certain breeds of dragons from experience. Of course, some herbs solved a portion of everything, but sometimes knowing specifics helped a great lot.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Samuel smiles. "Thank you... a rest would be good..." he says, but still a bit weary... fully aware of bandits on this road that lure people with kindness. "It... was a blue dragon... I think. The leaves that it was made from... they were tinted blue." he says. "It was a rather odd dragon..." he says. "And yes... the horse belongs to my friend here..." he says nodding down to Angela. "My name is Samuel by the way."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next