The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Samuel was quiet for a while looked up into her eyes, her lifeless eyes, her pale skin. once she touched his face... he couldn't take it anymore. "I'm sorry... I'm so... so sorry..." he said falling to his knees... she had always been on his mind... ever act of vengeance, every evil he hunted down... he looked up. "You... were dying at my feet... instead of taking you for healing... I... I ran... looking for the man who hurt you... leaving you to die... I'm... I'm as bad as he was... I... should have taken the path of peace... not war..." he said... I'm... I'm so sorry... I..." he said... she disappeared... but Samuel was still on the ground, shaking lightly... nothing had shaken him up as bad as this.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 pm

As soon as the woman disappeared, Larka walked around to open the door of the room. She was a little nervous while opening it... This door opened inward so that she was unable to hide if he decided to charge at the first person he saw. She'd never before seen anybody with just one photograph on the wall... "Sammy?" she asked, watching him very carefully as she opened the door wider. Her master had told her to do one more thing... and it did not include a trap of some sort... it was something in the kitchen...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Samuel looked down, he kept looking down, he drew his hat so the shadows were over his eyes. "Yes..." he said calmly, trying to get a hold of himself. Not only did that girl remind him of his wrong choice... but now... he was reminded how alone he was in the world... the only person that stood out in his mind that he cared about, in even the slightest way... he never knew her name... "I take it that you are going to lead me to my next torment?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 pm

"No..." she said slowly, not even wanting to know what was going through his mind right now. "I was gonna let you out of the basement..." she said, putting a brick down so that the door would stay open for him to follow, then started walking toward the stairs. She didn't have to torture him... not anymore, anyway. It was actually a parting gift... not a very safe one, but a gift none the less.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:26 pm

"I'm not leaving..." he said. "I'm not leaving until this stops..." He said. "Your Master... I will find her, and put a stop to this." he said, he walked with her near the door. "Where is this taking me exactly... I'm not walking in blindly this time..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:28 pm

"How do you think you're going to find Master, when you can't even find the right room?" she asked him, walking up the stairs and through the doorway, which lead to the same room as before, when they first came toward the basement stairs. She stood with the door open, waiting for him to decide. "If I tell you where these doors lead, they would end up surprising both of us..." she told him, no longer telling lies. She did not want to end up in Master's personal torture chamber... those traps were built for restraint... "Just come through." she said impatiently, starting to let the door slip from her grasp.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Samuel didn't want to split up and end up wandering these halls forever... he followed... somewhat angry... he would wait... for now of course... "So... you cannot tell me where you are taking me... fine... I can deal with that..." he said Still, he wondered where they were heading to now...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:56 pm

She lead him through that room, and back through the room that held her family photos. She paused in that room, standing against the closed door as she stood facing him, watching him. "Since I know so much about you, now... do you wish to know more about me? Answer me, or I continue. I'm going to treat you to dinner." she said, hinting at where they were going, rather than actually saying it. Her small frame made the door appear gigantic behind her, her shiny white hair almost looking silver in the dark light.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Samuel looked up, any information about this curious, yet terrible place would be good, even if it was about her. "Yes... I am curious to know about you. Anything that you can tell me would be good..." he said. He was happy now, he knew where they were going, his stomach growled slightly...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 pm

"I cannot answer such a broad question." she said calmly and clearly. "Only in this room, I can answer you any specific question you may have about me or this house." She held a very blank facial expression as she spoke, and her eyes turned to sadness when they landed upon the one photo that she was in. It was a portrait of three: herself, and her parents that she never got to meet. She looked at the photo while she waited for him to ask a more specific question.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Samuel nodded understanding... he seen the picture from before. He had one... it was simple really... but still, he wanted to know. "This picture is old... very old... why do you still look like a child. What sort of dark magic has a hold upon you?" he asked her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:59 pm

"The sort of dark magic that is more made out of threats than greed." Angela spoke, her voice sounding slightly angry as she answered. "The only way I'm getting out of this, is if I find my father." she looked back at Samuel, her voice keeping the same tone. "It isn't exactly that I haven't grown... but rather, my body remains as a child." After all, she was a shapeshifter. If she could shift her shape into other humans, why not into other ages of herself as well... her mind and memory believed that she looked about 23yrs old... but the spell that her master had cast upon her, held her body in its 8yr old version. It was a threat... find your father through your childhood influences, or never know who either of her parents were. They could still be alive for all she knew.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 am

Samuel looked. "You... are just looking for your parents?" he asked. "Your father?" he said thinking. "Do you know anything about him? I travel a lot, and while I don't make many ties... I might know where he is..." he said. "It's a long shot... but still..." he said, hoping to help... he never really knew his parents either... he could relate.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 am

"There is much more to it than that, but it's the first step to my freedom, yes." she said, smiling softly when he mentioned he might know him. "I would have found him already if I knew anything about him. All I know is his name is Antonio Reeno, and there has been no luck with that. Unless you know somebody with that name, we're not about to find him. It was meant that I never find him." she tried to explain, though wasn't sure if she could share what she actually did to deserve being enslaved for eternity. This whole looking for her father was just a hope that she'd get free. She wasn't entirely certain that it would actually work.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:57 am

Samuel thought... he rarely got people's names... and this was no exception. "Sorry..." he says. "I've never heard of a man who goes by that name." he said. "I wish I could... it seems almost as if you are a prisoner as much as I." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:48 am

"Prisoner..." she said, thinking about that word. "Little slave... the wench that never learned her place..." Angela shook her head a bit, trying to think about something other than the reason she was here. After a moment, she looked up at him, and asked, "Master doesn't like the word prisoner... she likes using wench... even though she fully knows that I'm not a wench. She's more of one than I am..." she couldn't help but look away for a moment, and forced herself to look back at Samuel. "Is there anything else you'd like to know? Otherwise, I'd like to get going." she said, turned the doorknob slightly.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 am

Samuel nods. "No, I'm fine... lets go..." he says moving with her. "I don't want you to say too much and get us both in trouble..." he said, his hat still hid his eyes... he wasn't happy right now... not in the least.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 am

Angela nodded briefly, then immediately opened the door that lead back out to the entrance hall, which was big enough to be a ball room, and lead the way toward the kitchen. When they finally got there, she grabbed a stool, and used it to grab something in one of the top cupboards. It was a black box about the size of a grown man's fist, and an enscription was written: For every enemy made, there must be a lesson learned. The lid was kept on by magnets inside the box, so the lid would stay on no matter if the box was upside down or not. Angela placed it on the counter, climbed down, put the stool back where she found it, grabbed the box again, and turned to Samuel. "This should make your travels more interesting." she said, holding the box out for him to take. "But you must not open it until you are far from here. Otherwise, I think it'll be more deadly than anything else."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Samuel looked to the box, curious. He lifted lightly, but cautiously, expecting it to explode. However, he looked up to Angela. "Thank you..." he says, packing away. "I'll remember." he says. "Am... I actually getting out of here?" he asked looking about the room.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:38 pm

"You're welcome." she said quietly, walking over to the fridge to see what there was to eat. She had been nice to him, so there was only a small sandwich sitting on one of the shelves. There was also an unlabelled container that was intended for Samuel. It would turn into anything he wished when Angela placed it in the stove. "Soon, yes." she took the container out and showed Samuel, "This is any type of food you want it to be. Think of something you're hungry for." she said, then placed it into the stove.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Samuel thought. "A nice turkey would be great right now... I expect there is magic at play, so I assume it won't take insanely long to cook." he said looking to her. "And thank you... for that test... I... I got past it... she... was always a little voice in my head... but... I know that... while getting help may have saved her... if I had not gone after that man that hurt her... there would be more victims... more innocent girls violated then killed..." he said. Obviously, Angela didn't know the story, but he was more saying it for himself.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:07 pm

"It'll take as long as it takes for you to completely imagine it. Whatever you imagine on your dinner plate, will be what you get to eat." Angela answered, not really paying attention to what he was saying about the woman he knew. She looked at him carefully, whispering, "Do you think... you could help me escape from here?" she asked, taking the sandwich out of the fridge and started to eat it.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Her words... he looked up to her, his first instict would be to tell her than she had put him through enough... that she deserved this... but he couldn't... nobody deserved this... and... he could never turn down anyone who asked him for help... it was part of his code. He looked up to her. He imagined the turkey, seeing her small sandwich, he imagined another plate for her. "I'll help you as much as I can." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Angela smiled, opening the stove to find two plates of a turkey dinner. "Oh, wow. You must be hungry." she said, taking the plates out without gloves on. Seeing as it was magic-made, the plates weren't hot. It was just the food. She walked over to the table with the plates, setting them down where Samuel was to sit, then went back to eating her sandwich. "Enjoy." she said between bites, taking her time with the sandwich, making sure she enjoyed it. It didn't even taste that good, but it was food all the same.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Daniel put the other plate away from him. "It's for you." he said. "You shouldn't go hungry... and I wouldn't feel right eating this when all you have is a sandwich." he said. "Go ahead... dig in." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next