The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prince of Evil

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Prince of Evil - Page 5 Empty Re: The Prince of Evil

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Anubis these days could be ruthless. He had been in the past as well, leading armies into battle for others, enjoying killing all that thought they could kill him. He slaughtered many and as the those saw their comrades fall one after the other, they were filled with fear and ran from the battle, only to be slaughtered by the army he commanded. He took no prisoners, unless he desired information and they died soon after giving it. Amelia was in for a big disapointment. He already saw the signs of the take over by Jack. Soon she would be on the outs and perhaps hunted by the very people she put to work.

As Jack came out of the elevator, Anubis raised a brow. He knew this vampire but by another name. "Well Hanniabl it has been a very long time." he moved inbetween Jack and Amelia. "So you are the one that is doing the hunters job for them. Perhaps I should have let that Hunter do his work on you, that day." Anubis was not in a very good mood. "Why don't you lead them here to slaughter all those that work for the Directorate. Make their job easy for them." a snarl touched his lips. He turned and walked towards the doors, "You think you have had problems before today. Well you are going to find yourself in a blood bath that will shake the government and this organization to its foundation." Hanniable/Jack was not the same vampire he had saved that long ago day. If anything he was more evil then Anubis.

He did not like what the vampires of the day had become, but they were kindred, as were the werecreatures. He shuned them for the most part, the betrayal of long ago still etched in his mind. That was one reason he had never turned another from that day. For it was some of those that they had created that had turned on them, showing the humans how to kill them. In the end though the humans turned on them as well and they got what they deserved. Now perhaps it was time for him to unite his kind and any lycans he could find to battle both the hunters and guardians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:48 am

Amelia stopped when Anubis stepped between her and Jack, blocking her way to the elevator. She carefully placed her hand on Anubis' side, and imagined a negative force around her hand, which would make one want to move away from her. Otherwise, she had nothing to say.

As soon as she heard that Jack was in the middle of all this, she moved to unlink her arm from Anubis's, and snapped, "So you're the one that gave him my address? I can't believe you would do that! After everything I've done for you! Job or not, I've risked my life countless times while you sit here in your office." She grabbed her badge out from her pocket and tossed it at Jack. "Or, Hannibal, should I say? You're no better than Talon." she said angrily, referring to a fugitive in the past who had controlled her without her even knowing, and also had slipped some drugs into her system, which to this day were still changing her. No matter what Jack/Hannibal said now, she would only become even more enraged. If nobody stopped her, she'd end up killing him here and now. It was always useful when she wore stilettos. The wooden heels were always sharp and long enough to stab into a vampire's heart.

Hannibal, on the other hand, was filled with fury. "I have never helped those hunters. They're just on the loose to killing nonhumans. We're making sure the laws are abided by, and taking the necessary steps. Take one life, save hundreds." he said in a nasty tone, glaring at Riley.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Anubis looked over at Riley and smiled at her anger at Jack. He had not been the one that had given him the address, but he was not going to tell her that. It was another Jack, one of perhaps a half dozen that had that first name in the Directorate. He liked her firey attitude and she said something that peaked his intrest. A name, Talon. He would have to find out about that. He felt the negative energy from Amilia and ignored it. It might be effective on lesser vampires or humans but not on him.

Taking Riley by the arm he gently pulled her away from Jack who was spouting off about never helping the hunters. "No never helped them, but you are by murdering our kind and other non humans because you think every non human has to follow these laws that Amilia here has devised. Who gave you the right to impose these laws on non humans. You bastards are just a part of a single government, not all the governments in the world. As a department of that government you have no authority to issue any laws. You think about it. The hunters hunt us because the Church considers us the devils spawns, because we are stronger, faster, can heal ourselves and are immortal. We must have human blood to survive and because of that they hunt us and kill us. Because our kind does this you hunt them and kill them, so tell me what is the difference. So I say you are no better then the hunters, both murders. Kill one and save hundreds? Hundreds of what? Humans? They are weak and pathitic and if they can not defend themselves so be it. They kill cattle, sheep, pigs and other animals for food to survive. We kill them for food to survive. We are just higher up on the food chain."

He increased his grip on Riley's arm and pulled her towards the doors. "Time to go." He gave a nasty look at Amilia, "You will fail in your attempt to make an empire." he said it loud enough for Jack and Riley to hear, so they would know what she was up to. They were not ment to carve out an empire among the humans, that much he had realized. His dislike of the present day vampires had blinded him to what perhaps was their destiny. He hurried them to the doors so that Riley could open them, before Amilia or Jack could try to stop them or call for reinforcements.

Anubis definately had no love for the Directorate and definately not for Jack or Amilia. Jack was a tratior to their kind and Amilia was a tratior to him and memory of his bothers and sister/lover, as well as to their kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Jack kept yelling at Riley to turn around and pick up her badge, but she did her best to ignore him. Riley opened the doors for them quickly, making sure they'd lock when they closed again when they walked through. It took everything in her to not rip her arm from Anubis' grip and attack Jack out of fury. However, she just wanted to get out of there. She wasn't even thinking about her financial issues right now. Doing the right thing seemed more important. Either way, she'd rather be on Anubis' side. She had to admit, he was very strong, and handsome she'd add, and he was helping her realise that life wasn't all about rules. Without them, she could play around with her abilities, and not worry about Jack holding her back.

Of course, though, Riley still had the keys to the building. These keys included entry to the lower levels, cold cases, the works. She just hoped they wouldn't erase her ID from the system. That way, she'd be able to sneak in again if she needed to. Even playing double agent might be fun for a while. Riley wouldn't be surprised if Jack thought that she was just putting on a show for Anubis. She wasn't, but if he did think that, then he wouldn't remove her ID from the system. Either way, she was done with the Directorate once and for all. She still had friends, so it was all good. She walked strongly beside Anubis, only being able to think about how badly she wanted to punch Jack's face in right now...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:03 am

Down below the other Jack sat watching the four above on a monitor with several other guardians. Not only viewing but listening to what was being said. It was something new that had been installed only recently and only a very few knew about. Jack/Hannible knew of it but in his present mood it was the furthest thing from his mind. Jack had a feeling that it would not be long before he might be found out. He had heard Anubis say something about another organization that would take on both the Directorate and the Hunters and about Amilia wanting to create an empire.

There were murmers going around the room. It looked as if some began wondering if Anubis' was right. The humans had a justice system that tried people for their crimes. The government made the laws and there were different punishments for breaking them. Jack could see that Anubis had shaken things up a bit. The non humans in the room would be telling others about what they had seen and heard.

Anubis took he to his car and got her into it and then he drove them out of the area. He could see that Riley was seething with anger. It was time to get things rolling. Taking out his phone he dialed a number, "Yes Mr. Longlife here. That property I wanted. Yes the old Army Installation. Buy it." As he hung the phone up. "So what do you think? You wanting to join me in taking down the Directorate and the Hunters?" She had access to the lower levels, as did his contact there. Both could get information if need be. Information of the where abouts of non humans and guardians. He had to begin somewhere and it would be best there in Austriala. Begin a base of operations and then put into effect his flegling plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Riley sat in the car with her arms crossed, that deathly glare still glued onto her face. She looked over at him when he spoke, then asked "What's in it for me?" She was going to help him either way, but she couldn't really think of anything else to ask or say. Besides, she would need as much information as possible about what they were doing. She could easily take the other guardians, so long as it was one-on-one at a time. Hannibal, on the other hand... she knew his telepathy was just as strong as hers... she wasn't sure if she could defeat him or not... She just needed to be able to concentrate and keep him out of her mind. If she wasn't careful, she'd end up in an isolation cell. The greater council was never a group to praise a traitor.

So long as she knew exactly what she was getting herself into, she would be fine... for the most part. Truth be told, when she would have to face the friends she had made at the Directorate, she wouldn't be able to kill them. She had to make sure her brother would remain untouched as well. "What will become of my brother? I will not join you if he's on the list to be killed."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 pm

"A lot more then what you were getting there." he told there when asked what was in it for her. "As for your brother, I think you need to tell him to begin packing things up. I would not trust Amilia or Jack on anything. If you like I know of a company that will have things packed up and out in a matter of hours. You can bring him to the mansion. There is more then enough room. I have many rooms sitting empty." Their place would fill but a couple of the smaller rooms of the mansion. "Do you think he will join you on this?" Many thoughts were running through his mind as he drove back towards the mansion and estate. If Riley had not told anyone of the location or of it's exsistance as one of Anubis' places, her and her brother would be safe there.

He was thinking of what he was wanting to do. The Direactorate had the basic idea right, but not the method of control. They thought to eliminate the trouble makers, those that were killing humans and bringing notice upon the non humans. He could care less if the non humans took human lives. But controls needed to be established and yes laws created that would be good for all non humans. Cain and then Anubis had tried to create an empire ruling over humans, by using non humans to control them. That had not worked. But uniting the non humans that were a fraction of the people of the world and creating a whole new government just for them was more managable.

"We need to get information on all non humans that are out there and not apart of the Directorate. I would assume that there is a data base on this" he turned looking at Riley. He knew he might be able to get it from his contact at the directorate but wanted Riley to do that. "Then I will need to have the information on every guardian there is in the Directorate." When they pulled into the estate and up to the mansion. "Are you sure you are wanting to help me on this. You will be a marked person after you have helped me get what I need."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 pm

It was odd that he didn't answer her directly. Yes, the meanings were connected... but he could have just as easily meant something else. However, it was good none-the-less to hear that it was better than the Directorate ever offered. That place was annoying her to no end, anyway. She had to get out of there sooner or later.

"I know he'll join me. He probably won't be sure at first, but he'll stick by me." she said, sounding sure of herself. She grabbed her phone and texted him, hoping he was still at the apartment. She would have to sit him down and explain it to him, but she knew he would follow. Indeed, Riley had not told anybody about the mansion just yet. She was actually planning on telling Jack everything she learned when she had headed to the Directorate building in the first place.

She nodded when he mentioned what he needed. "Yeah. I'll just pretend I was just putting on a show for you and get my badge back. Then I'll have access like never before." she smiled, hoping it would work. She could act pretty well... She just hoped Anubis remembered she was on his side. "That's all dandy... it's not like I don't know how to protect myself." she said, figuring he meant being a marked person was being a fugitive. She had fought against the other guardians in training, so she knew what to expect.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:38 am

Anubis nodded. Having her brother as well would be good. He would try to get his contact, Jack to leave as well, after he had gotten every scrap of information he could gather as well. With the age of technology all around them, he needed codes and ways into the Directorate's computers so that after they realized Riley was really not on their side that they still could get information and be one step ahead of the Directorate.

Anubis gave her the number of the moving company he had used for many years. They were fast, competent, and very discrete. They would have everything packed up at her place and moved to the mansion within the day. As they entered the mansion once more he took Riley down to the vault that was below the mansion. At a computer console he punched in a code and they could hear the several bolts being drawn back and the thick metal door opened. With in the vault was gold and silver bars of various sizes stamped with seals from a number of ancient kings, emperors and the like, gold coins from throughout the ages, various gems and jewlery again from through out the ages. "One of several vaults I have scattered about the world. A life of leading armies, looting cities has had its perks." he grinned. "I will give you access to this vault. Nice little piggy bank don't you think." When he told her she would be getting a lot more then she ever did at the Directorate, he meant it.

He turned Riley to face him. "I know you probably will not want to do this, but, I would like to go find your old Pack. I have talked to your brother and found out a few things about it. I will deal with the pack leader, but I want them in on this as well. If they are anything like their ancestors I created they will be valuable in what I am planing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:49 am

Riley immediately put the number into her phone for later, but was still speechless at the amount of money she was being offered. "Really?" she asked in disbelief, "Why... not that I'm complaining, but why would you give me such access?" she looked at him, happiness filling her, but confusion mixed in as well. When he mentioned wanting to visit her pack, she shook her head, "Well, I guess it's worth a try, but I honestly don't think they'd care. They never seemed the group to care about others. It was always all about them, and about what they wanted. It was never anybody else, or anything else, for that matter." she said, shrugging her shoulders, then looking back at the stacks of gold, jewellery, and only god knew what else. She couldn't help but smile at this. Of course, she would have to make sure the door stayed open at all times whenever she was inside. She hated being trapped in small places... Which, hopefully now she didn't have to worry about it, with a new home and more money than she could ever have imagined.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:41 am

The look on her face as she saw the amount of wealth in the vault was priceless. Why would he give her such access to such wealth. That was something he was wondering himself. For some odd reason he felt he could trust her. "I have had problems trusting people, humans and non humans. An issue I have had from a very long time ago. But with you, I feel that I can trust you and know that you will not waste or abuse such access." he gave her the code to unlock the vault and then grinned as she talked about the pack.

"Well I think what I have to offer them will be more then enticing." he told her. "Plus with the pack leader out of the way and a new one installed I think they will be more open to new things." he already knew who he wanted in charge of that pack. It did not have to be a male for him. An alpha female would do just as good as an alpha male. "First we must get your brother here and your things, then a visit to your old Pack and then we begin finding and contacting non humans around the world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Riley gave a smile and nod in thanks when he gave her the code, her facial expression showing just how grateful she was for this. "I'll call him right now." she told him, her voice soft, still trying to take in the sudden wealth. She had to walk upstairs to get reception, but once she did, she called Rhoan and said as soon as he picked up, "The Directorate has finally crossed the line, brother." she said, her voice suddenly angry as her thoughts went back to what had happened earlier. "I've found us a new place, and we'll be much better off not working for the Directorate anymore. Rhoan..." she slowed down a bit, but Rhoan put in his two cents about Jack during her pause, and she answered with, "Jack can kiss my sexy wolf ass for all I care. I'm tired of being held back and staying up to ungodly hours of the night, and never getting enough sleep. It's time for a change. You're with me, right?" Rhoan didn't hesitate to answer yes.

"Good. I'll send some moving guys over right away, and tell them I said to bring everything today, including you." Riley said finally, "Ok bro? Make sure you get here as soon as possible." then with a verbal agreement from Rhoan, both of them hung up the phone, and Riley called the moving company, telling them the addresses and what she needed done. They didn't have much in the apartment, so it would only take one truckload. The majority of it would be clothing, thanks to Rhoan. Perhaps she would have to take care of the financial problems from now on... She turned to Anubis, and said "They should be here with our stuff, and Rhoan, in a matter of four hours." she looked at him, slowly taking a deep breath as she looked deep into his eyes, finding it strange that she actually befriended a man with a rather large bounty on his head. This would definately take some good acting to get back into the Directorate files.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Anubis closed the vault door and ensured it was locked. As Riley went upstairs to call her brother he added her to the security system of the estate. When he went back upstairs she told him that she had called the movers and her brother and that they would be packed up and there in a few hours. He nodded and then took her over to the touch pad by the door and took her hand and placed it upon the screen. It lit up and something inside moved up and down scanning her palm. A computer voice then said, "Riley Jenson recgonized.

"Now you don't have to wait for me to open or lock the doors." he grinned. "When your brother gets here I will place him in the system. " He then took her up the stairs again to show her where her brother's suite of rooms would be. She already been in the one that he was giving to her. It consited of the bed chamber, a living room and a bathroom. It was a lot bigger then the one she and her brother had at their apartment. "You know where your room is." he moved up close to her and placed a hand on her face, caressing it gently. "Unless you wish to share mine." he gave her a mischevious grin. He doubted that she would except such an offer, especially only knowing him for a day or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Riley smiled her crooked smile as her identity was confirmed. "We should probably keep my brother away from it, actually... He'll end up spending it all on new furniture, clothing, coffee makers... You name it... He's part of the reason why we lived in such a hell hole." she laughed quietly, remembering the days that he came back from the store with a bag full of things for her, just so she wouldn't feel left out. Her senses tingled when he caressed her face like that, and it took everything in her to not give into her werewolf hormones and agree to staying in his room. She smiled up at him, keeping her face against his hand as she raised her hands to his arms and chest, as if exploring him. After a moment, she stopped and said, though it sounded forced, "We should stay in separate rooms for now..." she said, "At least until Rhoan is fully up to date with everything that's going on." Her voice still sounded strangely soft, but now it was because she would be very easy to convince to follow Anubis into his room. After all, her brother wouldn't be here for at least a few hours yet...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:22 am

"Are you sure?" he asked. He felt her not restist and press into his hand. His other arm went around her pulling her closer. His hand moved down to her ass where he began rubbing it and his other cupped her chin and brought her face even closer to his. He could sence her arousal and she was making him the same way. He had seen her naked body and he was wanting to feel it on his hands and body. It was so strange that in just a little over a day he had come to want, to desire her, and trust her. Nothing like this had happened to him since Akasha.

Perhaps it was destiny or something else. He didn't care at the moment. Things would be getting dangerous and he knew he shouldn't be getting involved but again he didn't care. He figured that her brother would understand and probably would half expect it from his sister. He pulled her face closer and then claimed her lips, his toung sliding past her lips to duel with hers. Her lips tasted sweet and warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 am

As soon as he had pulled her closer, her hormones did their little dance, and she pressed herself against him, kissing him, exploring his mouth with her tongue as well. She still wasn't sure about the situation, but she was quite certain that she wanted him right now. Having spent so much time with him, and knowing him so well now... even in this short time... she couldn't help but be so attracted to him. When they finally broke the kiss, she looked up at him, recognizing his desires in the kiss. "I'm not sure... but I know what both of us are wanting right now..." it was truly hard to resist. He had such a sweet touch compared to many others that she's been with. A strong man with a sweet touch was definately one in a million. "Maybe we should continue our thoughts in your room..." she smiled softly, still looking into his eyes for his reaction.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:14 am

He grinned as she said they should continue their thoughts in his room. There was desire in his eyes, a great desire. He picked her up into his arms and carried her into his room, laying her on the large king size bed. He sat down on the bed and began undoing her shirt and pulled it off, then pushed her bra up over her tits, freeing them from confinement. They were more then ample and his hands closed on them, squeezing them as he bent down again to claim her lips. Her tits felt soft but firm to his hands, felt good. When he broke the kiss he moved down kissing his way down to the two marvelous orbs and kissed them and suckled on them as he continued squeezing them. Then he kissed his way down over her stomach and undid her pants, and pulled them, her underpants and her foot wear off so she was completely naked. He looks up at her as he brings a hand up her inner leg and thigh to her pussy and began rubbing it as he moved up again, kissing his way back up to her tits and then her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Riley breathed, feeling her hormones dance more and more. She was definately more comfortable in her birthday suit than anything else. It was always nice to have so much metabolism as a werewolf. She never had to worry about getting fat, and could fit into anything her brother bought for her. She writhed under his touch, feeling more sensitive as she became more aroused. When he made his way back to her lips, she pulled his shirt up over his head, and pulled him closer, kissing him more. She had parted her legs so that he could get as close as his pants would allow. She let her hands explore his flesh, gently scratching down his back to see if he enjoyed it or not...

((just a question... how close is it to the full moon? I cant remember if we decided this or not))
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Anubis growled in pleasure as she scratched down his back. Once his shirt was off he again moved his hand down to her pussy and slipped a finger within the now moist folds. He kissed her hard and deep, his cock was now a hard and throbing rod. He broke the kiss and stood removing his pants and boots then moved back up onto the bed. "Now my dear we can truely enjoy each other." he placed a hand on one of her tits and squeezed it hard and then began moving slowly between her legs, kissing down her stomach to between her legs. Spreading her pussy lips he began flicking his toung around the wet opening, and the tender pink flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Her breathing hardened when he teased her... She just wanted that sweet release that was so promising right now. She moaned in pleasure, arching her back slightly as her eyes rolled back. Flesh on flesh was one of her favourite feelings, especially since his felt so warm compared to hers. "Yeah..." she breathed, "especially when both parties are soooo good looking." she smiled, finally letting her attraction to him show completely. The only thing, was that she was probably sending thoughts to him by mistake. Her mind was an open book right now, and she wasn't even thinking about it. He could watch her memories if he really wanted to. Riley took in a deep breath, already feeling her heart racing from the arousal.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Anubis continued squeezing her tits one after the other with one hand as he licked her pussy, tasting her juices. She moaned and he grinned, keeping up what he was doing. he wanted her nice and fully arroused before he entered her. By her moans and the way she was moving it would not be long. He began picking up her thoughts, he grinned at what she was thinking about him and then there were those of Talon. Another lycan one that was controling, and a liar. It pleased him to find out that she had finally killed him.

Lieing was something he did not do with someone he liked, or loved. He had never lied to Akasha. They had been true to each other till the end. Finally he moved up on her looking down at her as he guided his throbing cock up to her pussy and slowly slid it in. He moved slowly wanting her to feel it all and enjoy it. Once he was fully sheathed in her pussy he began moving in and out of her slowly, enjoying the feelin of her tight pussy over his cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 pm

She breathed in when he entered her, her pulse racing. He felt so amazing inside of her, and when he started to move, pleasure seemed to erupt all over her body. She moaned a bit louder this time, looking up at him as she tried to control her breathing. Funny thing was, she was enjoying it all very much, and she was basically at his mercy to get satisfaction. She arched her back more, knowing that however she moved, more feeling was created in his movements. Soon, she moved her hands up and down his muscular arms, her eyes closing momentarily at the level of pleasure that they were sharing.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:38 pm

It had been a long time since he had a woman. Only Akasha could compare to Riley. She felt so good. Her soft body, tits and her hot and wet pussy, was so good. He growled out his pleasure as he leaned down and kissed her tits and then moved up to claim her lips in another deep and passionate kiss. He knew she was enjoying it, her thoughts were filling his mind. He borke the kiss and began kissing her neck and thoat. "You are a hot and very delectable woman. How else would you like to be taken?" he asked. He wondered if later she would like to have his cock up her other end. Some women liked it others did not. But he would leave that up to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Her neck was the most touch-sensitive on her body, so she couldn't help but shudder in pleasure when he kissed her neck. If he licked, bit, or gave her a hickie on her neck, she'd feel like she was on cloud nine. Then he spoke, and she smiled in thanks, responding with a breathy voice, "Just.. keep doing.. what you're doing..." she said, forcing her eyes open to look at him as they spoke. A warm, pleasurable chill crawled up her back, making her twitch slightly. "This is so.. so amazing.." she smiled again, relaxing her back to press herself flat against the bed, and spread her legs wider, giving him more room and allowing him to go deeper.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:07 pm

He began increasing his rythem and thrusting harder. He began ramming his hard cock up into her pussy, the sound of their bodies hitting each other filled the room. His breathing was becoming labored and the feelings filling his body was esquisite. His toung began licking her neck, and he could feel the blood pulsating through her veins. The urge to sink his fangs into her soft flesh to find her juglar was intense but he fought it. Instead he sucked on her neck some drawing blood to the surface and licked it. She tasted good. He knew he would leave a mark on her neck, but he did not think she would mind.

He growled out louder as he felt himself ready to fill her pussy with his cum. He rammed his cock up into her pussy harder and then finally one last time and held himself there as he released his load up inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next