The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prince of Evil

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Prince of Evil - Page 6 Empty Re: The Prince of Evil

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Her breathing intensified as he moved faster and harder, and especially when he licked and sucked the flesh on her neck, her voice escaped her lips loudly, sounding as she breathed. Riley could feel herself nearing her climax, and felt the only feeling of ecstasy that she knew of. She couldn't help but make fists with her hands as she came at the same time as he did, arching her back slowly, and forgetting how to breathe for the moment of that sweet release. Once they relaxed once more, her muscles were much too relaxed to move, but her energy levels seemed higher than ever, as if she hadn't had any loving for quite some time.

The bite of a vampire was a feeling of ecstasy as some put it. Yes, it did hurt, but with the sudden removal of blood, and especially if the vampire was good-looking, the bite was quite enjoyable. With humans, it made them high for a few minutes, and some even got addicted to it. With Riley, she agreed that it felt good, but it didn't make her high, luckily. If bitten during sex, it was like a second climax, though. That was always fun. Riley looked up at Anubis, a soft smile finding her lips. Her thoughts were no longer lingering in the room, but they would still be easy to access.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Anubis looked down at her as his cock slowly withdrew from her pussy. His breathing was heavy, but he felt envigorated instead of tired. It would take him a bit but he would be ready for another round. Moving to her side he squeezed her lovely tits with one hand, moving from one to the other. He leaned in and kissed them and suckled on them, letting his fanges extend and run over them and their nipples. After a few minutes he moved up looking into her eyes. "You are full of fire and delight. I have not enjoyed making love in such a very long time." He kissed her lips gently.

"I think it best that you move in here with me my lovely Riley." a hand moved up and down her lith body feeling the warm soft flesh. Her mind was like an open book for him and he felt the torture that Blake had done to her with silver and his anger grew for this one. He would make him suffer for his deeds. Then he smiled as he read her thoughts some more. next time he would sink his fangs into her neck and drink of her blood but only a little. Perhaps when he took her up her firm and sweet ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:56 pm

The full moon was high, and she was pinned to a cold, metal bed with silver shackles attached tightly to each of her limbs.. In a very dark room.. The only thing she could feel was all the silver, and her body was weakening with every minute.. She had no way out, but still she fought and fought against the restraints.. Cursing Talon, even as he moved toward her, his body just as nude as hers. He held a wooden stake, and clapped it in his hands as he strode forward. "Your music dies today, Little Wolf..." he growled, thrusting the stake through one of her arms, and leaving it there, letting her scream in pain...

She shook her head of the memory, trying to concentrate on the moment. It took her a few moments to realise, but she had been trained on how to recognize when somebody was reading her mind. She frowned, and immediately concentrated on putting her shields up, imagining a thick, stone wall with no doors so that he couldn't get through. She sat up, looking at him curiously, wondering just how much he had gotten before she realised. "I think it best that we remain in separate rooms..." she said, keeping her mind blank and her shields up now. With her full concentration, she was able to keep even the strongest of telepaths out of her mind. "On one condition, I'll consider living in your room." she said, not even caring that her entire body was naked before him, leaving his eyes to roam where ever they pleased.

One thing was for sure, that Riley had enjoyed it, but he would have some convincing to do if he wanted more. Either that, or using force was... sometimes... a turn on... with this vampire, it seemed that all he had to do was run his hands along her flesh (whether it be gently, or roughly... it was all the same to her sensitivity to touch), and her hormones would dance. She didn't want another round, but she knew that if he wanted another round badly enough, he'd surely get it.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:57 pm

He could feel the walls going up in her mind. He had felt her pain and her anger and fear of what Talon had done to her, before the barriers went up. He was glad she had killed him, the list of people he would have to deal with was now shorter. When she said she thought it best to stay in seperate rooms he raised a brow. He was wanting her there with him. Then she said that she would share his room on one condition. He moved his hand up to her face and caressed it.

"What is that Condition?" he asked her. He was about up for anything. He had nothing really to lose. He looked into her eyes and waited for her to tell him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:04 pm

She looked back intently into his eyes, as if looking through him, being able to sense lies. "On the condition that you promise me you will refrain from reading my thoughts at all times." Riley said, though knowing sex was her weakpoint. It was the last thing she thought of during sex... and previous times, it should have taught her a lesson or two. When he caressed her face again with his hand, she once again leaned into his touch, her eyes closing momentarily, then shooting back open as she tried to concentrate on their current conversation. "You're the only guy this has happened with..." she said, watching him carefully, not really wanting to admit out loud what she meant by that.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

He smiled and continued to caress her face. "I can only promise to do my best not to. You tend to broadcast very strongly and I can not say that I am sorry I read what i did. I know what you went through and I will assure you Blake is going to pay dearly for what he did." he kissed her lips gently. "I have a feeling what I learned tonight was something you would never willingly tell anyone, and don't worry, I will not say anything. So what do you say."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Riley had to think about how she was going to keep her thoughts to herself... she couldn't have him finding out anything more that she wouldn't say willingly... "I'll practice on keeping them to myself... but as I said, it's the first time that's happened... so, thank you for keeping those to yourself." she said, her heart doing odd little flip-flops when he kissed her. She returned the kiss just as gently, then it became an effort to keep herself where she was now kneeling on the bed with her hands on the bed, supporting her weight just inches from his flesh. She backed up, sitting on her heels, and looked around to see where he had tossed her clothing..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 pm

"So you are not up for another round." he grinned and moved closer to her taking her face in both hands and kissing her deeply. But he figured that she would rather not and perhaps she senced something. Being a twin she probably also could tell when her brother was near. He broke the kiss and then slipped from the bed and picked up her shirt and pants, leaving her bra and undies on the floor. He handed the clothes to her and grabbed his clothes.

"You know I intend to continue our little session later." he leaned in and took one of her dangling tits in his hand and squeezed it, then moved his hand up and down her back to patt her firm ass. "You think you will be up to it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:51 pm

She really wanted to know how he affected her so easily... it took everything in her now to not jump and make love to him again... with the kiss they just shared, she was ready to go again. She shook her head, trying to keep her thoughts straight. Riley gathered her clothing, getting dressed again, and said, "You know..." when she was done getting dressed, she continued with, "I wouldn't count on it." she grinned, walking past him, and blowing him a kiss as she passed. She could sense Rhoan nearby, figuring they arrived either early or right on time. She raced to the entrance to greet him, throwing her arms around him before he even walked through the door. "Hello, brother."

He didn't seem to be in a very good mood, as he still had no idea what was going on. All he knew, was that Riley knew what she was doing. Of course, he would demand an update once they got everything in and organized. Well, some boxes just never got unpacked, but both Riley and Rhoan were afraid of what might be in those boxes. It could be anything, even from childhood. They didn't leave with very much when they got kicked from the pack... basically just the clothes on their backs, and a few bucks... of course, this excluded the small bags that they had managed to pack in the one hour that they were given. Were Blake in charge when they left, they would have been given a couple of minutes. Rhoan helped the movers move everything into the bedrooms, then stood in the middle of the room with his hands on his hips, looking at Riley when she finally came back up the stairs.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:56 am

Anubis watched her greet her brother and then kept an eye on the movers. Once they were done he paid them but also looked into each of their eyes and gave them a whispered suggestion, that they forget where they had delivered the furniture. Once they left they forgot the address and the directions there. That was one way he had of keeping his places secure. He knew that Rhoan was full of questions and he wondered if Riley would want him there to help explain things. He did go down and greet him, a grinn on his face. "Welcome to your new home. I think you will find it a lot better then that small apartment and alot more secure."

Mean while back at the Directorate Jack/Hannibal was pacing the floor of his office. Had Riley gone rogue on him or was it that she was playing a dangerous game with Anubis. He had told her to use any thing or do anything necessary to keep an eye on the vampire. He needed time to see if he could get the government to recend the protection that it seemed to have given Anubis. He decided to give Riley a chance, if she returned with in a day or two and explained things would be good, but if not then he would have to send guardians after her and her brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 pm

"Uhh, thanks." Rhoan answered, shoving his hands into his pockets. "So why are we taking his side?" he asked Riley, not even caring to be secretive or respectful about it. He needed to know everything... otherwise he'd be slipping info to Jack...

"Because working for Jack, also known as Hannibal, was getting too life-threatening for my comfort... besides, there's an upcoming battle, and Anubis is the stronger force..." of course, this meant hunting down those that she learned so well to love and trust. "We must not let Jack know what we're doing. As far as he's concerned, I've finally kicked some sense into you, and that we're able to afford a bigger place." she said. Riley didn't let on that she would have preferred to stay on Jack's side... then at least she would have been able to protect her friends, and keep them from dying, or avenge them if they died... this way, she'd have to live with being the one to betray others... her friends would be assuming that she would be on their side... She wouldn't be able to kill them... but would they kill her? Given the circumstances? She shook her head once more, trying to think of their current worries. "We still need to return to the Directorate tomorrow so that Jack doesn't know what we're actually doing... ok?" Rhoan nodded, looking at Anubis, then back at his sister, knowing she didn't have much choice in the matter of whose side to take.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Even though Riley did not show it, he was sure she was worried about some of the guardians that she had worked with. He was not sure if she had befriend any, or how long she had been working with the organization. He had known about the Directorate but had shunned it and did not like what they did. His contact, Jack, had told him that the other guardians thought that as long as they worked with the Directorate they were safe. Foolish thoughts for sure. Humans that knew of the non humans, using them to control and eliminate their own kind, was not a good thing. For what was going to happen when they had eliminated all the trouble makers, compiled complete listings of others? There would be no use for them and they would be eliminated as would all the other's that they had tabs on.

Humans destroyed everything they did not understand, espcially the church. There was alot of politicians that were religious and probably in league with the church and their Hunters. Give them an opportunity and they would eliminate every non human on the face of the planet. He went up to Riley and put his arms around her from behind and whispered into her ear. "If you have friends in the directorate, tell them to leave, that in the end they will not be protected and the humans will eliminate them when there is no further use for them. If they wish they can join with us and become a part of the Nonhuman Nation I hope to form. I do not wish to kill them unless I have to. The Directorate and Hunters have killed to many non humans as it is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:03 pm

For a moment, all she could feel was his arms around her and his breath on her neck. Then, Riley frowned, not even knowing he would figure that she was worried... then he mentioned a Nonhuman Nation... She turned around and glanced at him, "You never said anything about a Nonhuman Nation before..." she said, her frown darkening, "What type of nation are you talking about?" she asked, now very curious about this.

Rhoan had raised an eyebrow as soon as Anubis put his arms around Riley, and when he noticed that she didn't even flinch, he sighed and walked out, saying, "I'm going to put on some coffee... that's where I'll be if you need me." and found his own way down to the kitchen.

Riley was actually quite surprised at this. She figured he would have wanted to stay and talk more... something had to be going on in his mind... she watched him leave, then set her eyes back on Anubis, who still had his arms around her. "If you're talking about something that would govern the nonhuman races, that's what the Directorate is already doing." she said, taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly while she awaited his response.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:32 pm

"That is the humans that are controling the Directorate. They are the ones wanting non humans to control other non humans to protect the humans. They care not about protecting the non humans. My idea is for non humans alone. Laws made by non humans for non humans that are fair. Amilia has been duped by the humans into thinking she can rule over the non humans. She wants to create an empire where she can rule over humans and non humans." he tightened his grip on her, pulling her closer. "That type thing failed twice for me and I swore I would never try to rule over humans again. They are more power hungry, destructive and trecherous then one can know. I learned the hard way and lost people very dear to me. I will not have that happen again."

He brushed a few stray hairs from her face. "My idea is to create a nation of non humans that will be govern by Non humans. Each major city will have a prince that will oversee the non humans in his or her respective area. Under him will be Judges that will try those non humans that break the laws, hearing both sides and will make a ruling and if necessary on the punishment. None of this you broke this law that protects humans from our kind and now you must die for it. I know it is a lot to think of and it will take a very long time to create and make a reality. For now though it will be an organization to deal with the Hunters and the Directorate and their human masters."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Despite the conversation, Riley's hormones got jumpin' around when he tightened his grip on her. "There are power-hungry nonhumans out there too, you know." Riley answered, trying to keep calm. She didn't like his idea, but she didn't want to try to prevent him from making the nation. She doubted she'd succeed in that anyway. She considered him for a moment, as if trying to think deeply of something while she looked into his eyes... "What do you think will happen once the humans find out about this nation? They'll surely send larger numbers of master hunters out." she said, keeping her breathing even, and slow.

Everyone, no matter the race, always needed that experience of being in control of something... some made the difference, some didn't... and Riley was definately not one to be in control when hundreds looked up to her. It seemed to be a do or die, type deal... but she acted more like an alpha wolf than anything else... Still... "So we begin by taking out the Directorate, which employs a good five thousand. Half of which are nonhuman, and half of that, which are guardians..." she said, "So, taking out the Directorate will include the murders of many humans as well, who probably have families waiting for them at home... See, most of the employees at the Directorate, only work there for the money. They don't see what's right and what's wrong. There are very, very few and far between who actually know what the Directorate is for as a whole." She did not believe in murdering innocent lives, and she preferred not to murder at all.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:20 pm

"I don't want to kill non humans unnecessarily." he told her and kissed her forehead. "I have no love for the humans. Yes they have families, but look what they are doing and supporting. They are working for money, and helping to kill our kind. I would say that if they are doing that then they know the risks and deserve to die. But they are very, very easily frightened. A bit of terror and they will run, perhaps even quit the directorate. If they do, then they shall live." If they did then their lives would be spared. If not, then he would not hesitate to kill them.

"It is amazing what one can do with a few suggestions and perhaps a couple deaths. The humans will be afraid they are next and might run. Can always hope anyways." he grinned. He knew how he had instilled fear into the city with his killings and making it look like a serial killer. At the slightest noise he saw people run, a suspicious looking person following someone made that person nervous and run as well. He watched many instances of this and enjoyed it. The non humans would be more difficult though. He didn't want them killed but converted over to his cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:10 pm

She couldn't actually think of anything in response. What he said was entirely true... but still, she didn't want to take innocent lives... "Someone must warn them, then. Nobody can stop their employees from quitting..." she took in a deep breath, now having a better idea of what she was to do. "I'm going to pay Jack a visit tonight. Rhoan will be going tomorrow, seeing as today is his day off." she told him, her voice sounding matter-of-fact. "You will have to stay away from me during times I return to the Directorate. Otherwise they will know I'm up to something." she said, moving a foot backward to walk away. "Do you have a vehicle I could borrow?" she asked, really not wanting him to drive her. Unfortunately, Rhoan hadn't kept the company vehicle, so he wasn't able to drive it to the mansion while moving.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Anubis sighed. If she was to get the information he rquired then she would have to look like she was still working for the Directorate. He nodded and took her hand. He lead her through the mansion and into the large garage. There was a Mercedes sports car, and Austin Martin, a Jag, and a couple motorcycles. "Which would you like to drive." he asked her. "The keys to the cars and motercycles are in that key box there." he pointed to a metal box on the wall.

Before she could answer he took her again into his arms and held her to him. "You make sure those walls are up around that mind of yours." he grinned. "Jack or Hannibal as I knew him might be able to read your thoughts if you don't, and Amilia I know can and will at a drop of a hat." He gave her a deep and passionate kiss before letting her go, "Take the Austin Martin." he chuckled, "The car of a spy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Riley grinned, almost wanting to just leave it until the next day to talk to Hannibal. "So long as it's automatic gears, then I'll drive it." then walked over to the key box and grabbed the keys for the Astin Martin anyway. She thought they were ugly cars, but he suggested for her to drive it. Given the choices, she wouldn't have been able to decide on one anyway. After getting the keys, she planted a kiss on his cheek, then walked over to the car, asking "Do you wish me to call you when I'm on my way back?" she still had her cell phone in her purse, which was currently hanging over her shoulder. Her heels clicked against the paved ground as she made her way to the car, the sound slowing once she neared the car.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:49 pm

"Yes give me a call and let me know how things went." he called after her as she walked to the car. She was going to be playing a dangerous game. He thought of calling his contact, but thought better of it. He didn't want him knowing about what Riley was up to. She had a better grip on putting up mental blocks then he did. He just hoped that Hannibal would belive her story and not try to pry. He also wondered what story she was going to tell him. He had picked up her thoughts while they were enjoying each other about Hannibal telling her to do what ever it took to keep an eye on him.

He had thought about that, but he trusted her. He knew how she felt about him, the same way. He would have to teach her better control of her mental barriers while having sex. "Be careful my lovely Riley. You are about to enter the lions den." he whispered. he then turned and walked back inside and to the kitchen where Rhoan was. "You do not approve of your sister and me do you?" he asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Riley smiled, "Will do." then stepped into the car, buckling up and adjusting the settings inside the vehicle, then headed out. She had heard Anubis whispering, but her hearing wasn't that good to hear exactly what it was he said. She drove over to the Directorate, making sure to go with the flow of traffic so that she wouldn't get into yet another accident. Hannibal would probably be curious as to how she came across the Astin Martin, but that was the least of her worries. Once she parked, she made her way back into the Directorate building, and was happy to see that her ID was still in the system. She got down to Jack's office, and walked in silently, sitting at her desk. She leaned in toward the computer so it could scan her retina, and pulled up any files that they had on Anubis while she waited for her boss to walk in. She hadn't made a report yet... She was actually shocked that Hannibal had not snapped at her for that yet. Daily reports were required in the job, but she was of too much value to the Directorate to fire.

Rhoan looked over at Anubis, gripping his coffee mug with both hands, trying to keep himself from accidentally crushing the mug. He took in a breath, and finally answered, "Actually, no. She usually tends to avoid mating with those she's supposed to murder, but somehow she's grown a liking to you. Beats me, but I know I won't be the one to knock some sense into her." his voice was calm, and sounded kind, but there was that note of a warning behind it. He had seen his sister get hurt too many times, and he was going to do anything it took to keep her from harm. However, this job seemed to be the hardest to keep track of her. He couldn't even sense when and if she was in danger anymore for some odd reason.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:49 am

There were some questioning looks as Riley came back down into the directorate. Word had spread of what had happened in the lobby of the main building. Whispers and comments were made, that were mostly of how did she get in if she was no longer a guardian. Was she crazy for coming back and other comments as well. She found virtually nothing on Anubuis. It seemed he had been able to stay under the radar of the directorate. Only the recent killings of the slasher, now attributed to him by Riley was the only thing there.

Jack had been busy with a debriefing on a couple shape shifters that had been terrorizing a small town. Both had finally been killed and their bodies disposed of. When he was done he was informed that Riley was there and he immediately left his spacious office and to her desk. "Alright Riley, what the hell is going on and it had better be good or you will find your self infront of a firing squad!" his voice was filled will anger, fustration, and worry. All eyes turned to the two. Many of those that were friends of Riley looked on with worried eyes.

Anubis poured himself a cup of coffee and sipped it. "Your sister is a very special woman. There is something about her that attracted me to her when we first met. I can not explain it but I can tell you this," he took another sip of coffee, "I will not hurt her and those that try will feel my wrath. I have not felt this way about a woman since the begining and Akasha." his voice was calm but it also held meaning in it when he talked about protecting Riley. He would tear any apart that tried to harm her, Jack included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:02 am

Before she even entered the building, she had made sure that her mental barriers were as strong as she could make them. She couldn't risk anybody reading her mind right now. Just in case, she kept false thoughts about being on the Directorate's side and still wanting to murder Anubis for those unnecessary kills in her surface thoughts. Riley looked up from her computer as soon as he walked in, and said, "It's all for show, boss." then after a short pause, she continued into saying "You know I wouldn't just up and leave like that. Anubis seems very interested in me, in more ways than one... So, I've taken steps... I'm pretending to be on his side until I can catch him when he least expects it." it was now that she realised that she had not told Jack anything of her discoveries. She hadn't put in a report, so he would only know about him being connected to the strange murders. "Jack... or, Hannibal, as he knows you... Rhoan and I have moved in with him. I expect the Directorate personnel to stay away from there." of course, thanks to the tracker in her ear, he would probably already have a watch on the property.

Rhoan nodded in agreement when Anubis said that Riley was a very special woman, but listened to what he had to say as he continued sipping at his coffee. He started to wonder how Riley really felt about him. Surely, it was hard dealing with someone who was supposed to be a killer with a bounty to be paid. "Well, Anubis... You won't be the only one delivering a wrath when the time comes." he said, feeling as though something bad was going to come out of this.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:42 am

As he continued top sip his coffee, he nodded when Rhoan said his would not be the only wrath one would feel. They had that in common at least. He hoped Rhoan and him would become friends. He had few if any of those these days, since he trusted no one but Riley it seemed. But that would have to change. He would have to start taking chances again in that department. It made him a bit nervous. "We are about to embark on something very dangerous and against the Directorate." he looked at Rhoan.

"I know Amilia. She was one of Akasha's creation back in the beginning. If you have gotten a chance to look at that book you will know what I am talking about." he figured he would try and tell Rhoan about her and what he thought the Directorate was. "She is an ambitious vampiress that dreams of ruling over humans and non humans, much like we did back in the begining. She has created the Directorate with the backing of the government to hunt down troublesome non humans and kill them. Not bring them in to be tried and their side of the case heard, just bring them in dead. This is just the beginning for the humans in power. They see Amilia's organization as a means to an end, the elimination of all non humans. For we have for centuries done as we wished, mainly just to survive in a world that sees us as monsters and wanting us dead."

"Amilia thinks she can fool the humans into believing that she wants to help them control the non humans, but they are no fools. They are using her and the Directorate to kill, track and locate every non human in the world. The Hunters have been busy of late. They have killed a number of those that had taken great precautions to try and blend into human society. I have a contact in the Directorate that has supplied me with information on this. Do you think the Hunters are that skilled."

He poured him another cup of coffee. "If you like I can show you the reports. All of these non humans had listed themselves with the directorate in hopes of being protected by it. Yet they were not and somehow the hunters found them. Coincidence? I think not. As I said the Directorate is eliminating other non humans for not obeying its so called laws. Eliminating, not bringing them back to stand trial and have their side heard. Take the case last year of a vampire named Marcus Trevor. He was a young inexperienced vampire, turned by a vampiress and left to fend for himself. He tried to ignore the urge to feed, until the blood lust took control of him and he began killing. Killed a number of people in a village to the north of here. Did they try and find out why he did it? No, they sent guardians to kill him. Was it his fault? No."

He didn't know if he was getting through to Rhoan. He only knew what the Directorate had told him, taught him and the like. But Anubis had been on the outside and had seen many things that the the Directorate did, and with his contact had seen the reports, and comments of some of the guardians made on their reports. Also that they had been told to just do their job. He looked at Rhoan to see what his reaction would be. He probably would not believe Anubis. But he could hope he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:27 am

Rhoan had managed to read the book, and knew exactly what he spoke of. He was also one of the guardians placed on that vampire's case... "His creator was dealt with accordingly." was all he said to that. He had been a guardian for much longer than Riley, so he knew all the ups and downs of the job. "I've experienced too many troubles with some of these nonhumans, and they had actually brought it upon themselves. In the beginning, there was a legal justice system... but the first ones have destroyed it for future rebels. Had they only heeded their warnings, there would not have been so many bounties, and I probably would not have had this job. It pays well, I must say... it's the thrill of the hunt and kill that gets people addicted. If they say they're only in it for the money, they're lying." he explained, obviously still on the Directorate's side. His facial expression and tone of voice never changed throughout, showing he was either one damn good actor, or he was moreso just making a point.

He looked at Anubis curiously, then asked, "So, what is this dangerous action against the Directorate?" he asked, emphasizing 'dangerous' with a sarcastic tone, as if he had been through enough to not believe anything was dangerous anymore. This didn't mean he never worried, but at least his fear of bad things happening was gone.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next