The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prince of Evil

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Prince of Evil - Page 3 Empty Re: The Prince of Evil

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:29 pm

He shook his head. A small company. "And probably a small place to live in." he sighed. "Well you can stay here till morning. I think you will be safe here." he opened a closet and pulled out some bedding. "Sorry I don't have any night clothes for a woman. Haven't had the need for such for a very long time. Again sadness filled his face and eyes and then they seemed to just stare into nothing as if he was remembering something.

Indeed he was. Anukis as Riley had called her had been Alkasha the "daughter" of Cain and favoriate of the four he had created to be his children. When one of her creations found favor in the eyes of Cain, Alkasha grew angry and jelous, but had turned to Anubis and the two had hit it off pretty good and became lovers. When she was destroyed in the rebellions lead by lesser vampires seeking power, he found it difficult to find one that could equal her.

He finally returned to the present and said, "I'll drive you back to the city in the morning. I have business to attend there anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:38 pm

"Yeah... the apartment is pretty small... well, that works.. is there anybody else here, or just you?" she asked, only assuming that such a large building would have a butler or two. She was surprised there weren't any maids. "I don't need pajamas anyway." she shrugged her shoulders, and looked around a bit more, still just taking in the amazing decorations and scenery. She would definately enjoy her time here, assuming Anubis was just trying to be nice to her. She still couldn't help but think he had something hidden up his sleeve. Either way, he was really good at acting...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:09 pm

"If you need anything I will just be down the hall." He turned and went to the door and took out his cell phone. He punched in a number and put it to his ear. As he walked down the hall way, "Jack, Got hunters in town. Good ones by the look of it. Yeah we can talk. Usual spot? OK." He walked down the hall way mumbling after that, "Humans! Good for only being cattle." There was anger in his voice.

When he reached the bed chamber he used when he was at the mansion and opened the door, then walked in leaving the door open. Across the room was a bank of monitors that cameras were hooked up to. He took a quick look at them to insure that no one was trying to sneak around the outside of the mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Riley walked into the room that she was staying in, not paying attention to what Anubis was talking about over the phone. She had closed her door so that she wouldn't have to care about anybody walking by and peeking in. She explored her room a bit, looking at the different decorations before going to bed. She didn't waste any time once she actually felt tired, though. She stripped down, laying her clothing on the floor beside the bed, and crawling in under the blankets. She slept most of the night, not dreaming of anything, or tossing and turning.. When she finally did wake up, she stretched her muscles out, not even bothering to open her eyes just yet...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Anubis didn't require much sleep. He laid down and slept for a couple hours then rose and went down stairs. On his way down he listened at the door of the room Riley was in and he could hear her rythmic breathing. He went into the large living room and started a fire in the fireplace then sat down in one of the overstuffed chairs. On a table was a bottle of scotch and a couple glasses. Pouring himself one he just sat there sipping it as he stared into the fire.

The yells, screams, sounds of clashing swords, the smell of smoke and the feel of the heat of the fires all around filled his mind. Humans attacking the palace, killing the lycan guards and some loyal vampires. They knew how to kill both. Anubis and the others had made sure that the primative people they had conqured and began to teach the ways of civilization knew how they could be killed, but some one had showed them. Her screams filled his ears once again as she died. He slaughtered dozens maybe a hundred humans before a couple of his lycan soldiers drug him away to safety. His mind, usually under constant control by him now was relaxed and his thoughts accidently were broadcast.

Since that time he relished in the death of humans and enjoyed killing them, after instilling fear in them, playing with them to make their blood taste better but also to continue to exact his revenge on them. He stayed seated there for some time, having a few more drinks, as the hours passed by. Soon enough it was time he should wake Riley and return her to the city so she could return to her place to clean up and then return to her work. He rose and went back up stairs and knocked on her door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Riley took in a deep breath, and answered, "Yes?" at the time, she didn't even notice that the covers weren't over her anymore. Either way, she was comfortable the way she was, and the only way that she would pull the blankets over her nude self was if Anubis came in and didn't want to see her like that. Usually, she wasn't a morning person, but she really needed that rest, and she was happy that she had finally got it. She sat up in bed, and looked around the room, rubbing her eyes a bit as she tried to wake up. She couldn't wait to get back to her apartment and have a shower. It would make the morning that much better.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:10 am

Hearing her voice he opened the door and entered the room. What he saw made him grin. He had been right, she had a very nice body indeed. He did not turn away nor was he embarassed about seeing her naked. "Time to get up and I will drive you back to your place so that you can get ready for work. That is if you feel up to working today." he chuckled and stood there watching her to see what she would do. Taking her back to her place, he would be alble to know where she lived and if she had any room mates. Then he would go meet Jack.

"So get dressed and we will get going. I have to meet some one this morning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:41 am

"See, the fun thing about my job," Riley said, not even thinking about how he would take this, "is that I'm at work right now." she said, not embarrassed about showing off her body at all. Her long, bright red hair was tangled, but she would shortly comb through it with her fingers. She stood up and got dressed, straightening out her clothing, then walking up to him. "All I have to do..." she grabbed her phone out of her pocket, and texted her boss, "...is tell my boss what I'm doing." she smiled at him, then looked down to her phone as she texted, making sure Anubis was not able to see what she was typing.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:46 pm

He watched as she got dressed and then approach him. She was not ashamed of her body nor was she worried about him seeing her naked. He liked that. He raised a brow at what she had to say about her job. "Interesting." He saw her texting on her cell phone and wondered what she was telling her boss, friend, co worker or who ever she was in contact with. She held the phone so he could not see what she was texting. "So what is your job with this small company, that you can be out and about like this?" he asked her as he turned and began walking back to the stairs.

As he walked his phone rang. He answered it and stopped dead in his tracks. He turned and looked at Riley as he closed the phone and put it back in one of his pockets. The look on his face was not a happy one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:28 pm

That was when Riley's mind decided to wake up. She stopped dead in her tracks when he stopped, and couldn't help but smile when he looked at her. She started to move around him, keeping her eyes on him as she walked, never turning her back to him, "Oh... I do door-to-door sales..." she answered, looking straight into his unhappy eyes. "It's a... pretty laid back... kinda job..." she added, watching him carefully, and changing the subject, "You know, I can just walk back... It's no problem..." she said, though figured that someone had done their research on her, so she said nothing else as she continued backing away from him, toward the stairs.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:49 pm

"I think you will find it a bit difficult to leave this place, as I am the only one that can unlock the doors." As she moved around him he watched her and then followed her as she backed away from him. "Door to door sales eh. Hmmmmm now that just does not sound like something that you would be up for." He moved quickly and behind her, blocking her retreat to the stairs. "I just had a very interesting call, so do you wish to tell me what you really do?" He kept his eyes on her. He already knew with the phone call, but he wanted to hear her tell him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 pm

When he said that he was the only one that could unlock the doors, she tried to calm herself down, knowing that freaking out would not do her any good. Even when he moved behind her, she took a deep breath, and turned around to look at him, taking a single step back just so it would be easier to look into his eyes. "Actually," she hesitated, but continued anyway. "you know, I actually don't wish to tell you... isn't door to door sales good enough? Why does it matter what kind of job I have? Even more interesting, who did that background check on me?" she asked him, wondering to hear what he would say back to her. She never actually had somebody do a background check on her without her knowing before, so she was curious to see who he knew that had the technology, or hacking experience, to do so.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:03 am

"Lets just say it was a friend that that has access to certain information that others do not." As she took a step back from him he shook his head. "So you have been sent out to find the one behind all the strange killings. Namely me." He looked at her with stare that almost looked as if it could look into her soul. "You know that your little organization would never be able to hold me. I have powerful contacts that again lets just say would not allow such a thing. They would not like the ramifications."

He knew that she had no weapon on her and he didn't think she would be a match for him, so he turned and walked down the stairs. "Come I will return you to your place and you can inform your boss that he had best not even try to send any one after me. He might lose some good people if he does."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 am

Riley followed him out, not saying another word. It was probably a better idea to just let him think he was too powerful to be held. The thing was, he wouldn't just be held... he would be killed, then bound to the grave to make sure he'd never get out. He may have used 'little' as an insult, but her organization was actually very large, and backed up by the government. So, they could do what research they needed to in order to get this Anubis guy where they think he belonged. "Thanks for the hospitality, though." Riley said, holding back a smile, "Very nice place you've got. It would be a shame if it was burned down or something."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:59 pm

Anubis was not amused by her comment. Again he pulled out his cell phone and diled a number. "Ahhh yes this is Anubis. Have a slight problem perhaps you can take care of." he looked at Riley, "I think you know of the organization that may be a problem." he stood there a moment before opening the front door. "Yes that is the one. A call to them would be nice. Yes you have nothing to worry about now, if this is taken care of."

He then opened the front door of the place and moved to the car. He tuned to Riley a grin on his lips. "As I said, some people might not like what would happen should anything happen to me." He had helped several high ranking government officials get elected, and of course knew every bit of their lives. Some had things in their pasts that they did not want known. He had all the dirt and documentation to ruin their lives. He opened the car door for her.

Once in the car he closed the door and got into the driver's seat and started the engine. As they reached the gate, Riley' cell phone rang. Anubis grinned. He could imagine what her boss was going to be telling her. Even her boss had a boss and orders were orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Don't judge a book by it's cover. You'll never know what secrets it holds until you read all the way through. Riley had a couple tricks up her sleeves that only her brother knew about... even then, her brother didn't know all the details. She didn't like the look of his grin.. whoever he was talking to.. When her cell phone rang, she raised an eyebrow and pulled her phone out to see it was Jack. He only called her if there was something urgent, and if she forgot to turn on the commlink that she had in her ear... She slid the phone open, and answered, "G'Day there, old man." she forced a smile into her voice, "What can I do ya for?" she asked, throwing a glance at Anubis, then looked forward, out the windshield...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:31 pm

"Just got a very nasty call from the Ministery. You had best back off on this one. Looks as if he is pulling a few strings here and there. But keep an eye on him while I try to sort things out." came Jack's voice. "Now how the bloody hell did he find out about you? Did you say anything or do anything that might have tipped him off?"

Anubis looked over at her and chuckled. He was a vampire with connections. Money and a favor here and there plus being able to find out things about people they don't want known had made him some contacts and had kept his ass alive for a very long time. Though if things got to hot he would be gone and his things packed up and moved by those he had implanted orders into their minds when he first arrived at the city. But he hoped that he would not have to leave. He kind of liked it there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:40 pm

Riley sighed, knowing this vampire was one just as dangerous as one of her ex boyfriends. "It seems he's got people that can do some pretty nifty research... I'll call you back." she said, then hung up without waiting for him to answer. She looked at Anubis, surprisingly calm, and asked, "So, what exactly do you know about me?" she raised an eyebrow, curious as to what information he was able to get to. Some of it wasn't even supposed to be on electric file... "Amuse me."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:17 pm

Anubis had heard of the Directorate. He even had some one that worked there as a contact of sorts. He had saved the guys life from a hunter some years back and he owed Anubis. Actually Anubis had helped the man rise in the ranks so to speak. Some vampires were messy and didn't care if the bodies were found. Though he had let the police find the bodies of his victims he had disquised the killings to look like a sieral killer that drained the blood of his victims after his slit their throats. So he had helped guide his contact to these vampires and had them eliminated. Besides he also hated the weak vampires. They had become so weak and pathetic.

"Well I do know that you work for the Directory. You seek out non humans that have caused problems and have them eliminated." he grinned. "I wonder if you enjoy hunting them as much as the hunters enjoy hunting our kind down. What of your brother, does he also enjoy hunting our kind down?"

He punched in an address on the GPS Nav device on the dash and a map appeared to show him the directions to her place. "If I need to know more about you I am sure I can get the information. But I think I would enjoy it more hearing it from you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 pm

She was glad he only knew about her working at the Directorate. If he knew of her personal life, she'd be in trouble. Especially if he found out about the details of her and her brother being hybrids. "Well, I'm not about to tell you anything more about me, so, how about you just drop me off and we go our separate ways, hmm? Let's just do that." Riley said, "Fyi, I do not enjoy my job. Other guardians do, but I'm not the only one that will tell you, I'm not like other guardians what-so-ever." The end. She wished it was that easy. Her boss knew she would be excellent at being a guardian, and she did everything she could to prevent becomming one, but with a couple things that happened in the past... well, let's just say she had to be closely supervised... "My brother is not your concern." she was starting to get a little nervous around this guy. She didn't need another psycho keeping track of her life and trying to trick her into death.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:58 pm

"Well you never know my dear. I am sure your boss wants you to keep an eye on me still. I know his type. He will be fighting to get the order he received recinded." They soon pulled up at the address that he had been given. "Your brother will be wanting to know who the stranger is." he still wanted to find out more about her. "Not going to invite me in?" He got out of the car and opened the car door for her. "If you don't like your job, then why do you do it? There are other jobs out there."

He had a bit of time to kill before he met his contact from the Directorate. Having hunters in the area, especially those that were good, made him a bit uneasy. The quality of the sword he still carried in the trench coat, was to good for someone that was an amature. He had a feeling there was a master hunter in town that he had to find more out about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:38 pm

"Well, this job is more than just a job. It's a home security, paycheque, shelter, car rental, and a good place to piss people off, all in one." Riley said, "There aren't any other jobs that I know of that deals with everything for you. If you know anything about the Directorate, you'd know that we have all the highest technology there is. So, if you really want the juicy details on me, you're barking up the wrong tree." she got out of the car before Anubis would have had the chance to open the door for her, and walked toward the apartment building. "And no, I'm not going to invite you in. I don't let the bad boys into my personal space if I can help it." she forced a smile as she looked at him, and turned her back, heading in. "Have a good time with your buddy later. Maybe I'll get around to finding your contact and getting him fired. That would create a bunch of needles in the haystack, wouldn't it?" she mumbled, not caring if he had an answer or not as she opened the door to go inside.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Anubis grinned as he moved around and opened the drivers door. "A shame, I would love to talk to your brother. Perhaps he would be a little less evasive." he got in and started up the car. "Perhaps I will be able to find him and have a nice long chat with him." he chuckled and the pulled away down the street. He would have to find out from his contact where her bother was. He drove down to the city square and found a parking spot and got out. Across the way was a cafe. He went in and took a seat and ordered a coffee.

A short time later Jack, his contact, showed up and took a seat. "You have the entire Directorate in one hell of an uproar. Damn Anubis, the boss wants your head on a silver platter." Anubis just shugged his shoulders. He didn't care. He was not going to change for them. His hatred of the humans and pathatic vampires of the day ran deep.

"I don't care what he thinks or wants nor what the Directorate wants or thinks. Puppets for those in power to rid the world of our kind. Much like the hunters, but licenced to kill." he looked at Jack. "Thats right Jack, that is what I think of the Directorate." he shook his head, "I wish you would see that and get out before they turn on you. You are better then them." He took off his coat with the Katana in it. "But I am not here for that. Inside is a well crafted katana, one I think was made by a master craftman. Also the coating of silver is done way to well for an amature. I think there is a master hunter in town, one that is after Riley and perhaps others. The others I care not about, but Riley............I don't want any harm to come to."

He sipped his coffee and then asked. "Also I need her brother's whereabouts. i would like to talk to him. " Jack sighed and wrote down some information on a piece of paper and handed it to him as he took the coat and katana. "I'll be in contact."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Riley headed inside, smiling to herself as she headed up to her apartment. She had grown up with, and stuck by her brother all her life... Just because they were getting older, it didn't mean they had to have separate homes. They shared the two-bedroom apartment, so Jack would have given Anubis the same address that he had just dropped Riley off at. When she walked in the door, Rhoan greeted her, "Hey sis. Haven't heard from you in a couple days, where have you been?" he asked. His voice was calm and collected, but there was a hidden danger to it, as if he'd snap if she didn't have a legit reason.

Riley looked at him square in the eyes and said, "Relax, bro. I had to do some overtime. I didn't really get the chance to call anybody." she tapped her ear, reminding him of the tracking devices that both of them had implanted in their ears. "Even if you really wanted to know, Jack would know how to look. Besides, I wasn't in any real trouble anyway." she continued into the apartment after she took off her shoes, and went straight to her room, then had a shower without another word to her brother.

About an hour later, Riley got out of the shower and made a pot of coffee, getting herself officially ready for the day. She had been thinking about what had happened in her encounter with Anubis... she realised he was actually an ancestor of hers... It seemed too weird, though... he supposedly created her wolf pack... but she'd never even heard of him before... She shrugged her shoulders, shoving a sheathed wooden stake into one of her boots as she waited for the water to boil. She also went into their weapon stash, and grabbed a couple other things, hiding them under her clothing.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Jack got up and left with the coat and sword. Anubis looked at the address on the piece of paper and seen that it was the same as Riley. He shook his head and rose from his chair. He didn't know what it was about Riley but he liked her. Perhaps it was her attitude about things, something that reminded him of.................. He shook his head and shugged his shoulders. He had a funny feeling that he was being watched. He looked around and saw no one.

He got into his car and drove back towards where Riley and her brother lived. The hunter the night before had been following her. He had been good but he had a feeling he was just an apprentice out for his first kill. Hunters, Directorate Guardians. The hunters were human the guardians were non humans but both did the same, kill. He had killed a number of hunters in his life. Ever since the rise of Christianity they had been recruited and trained by the church to eliminate all non humans. Perhaps he should eliminate some of the so called guardians, send a message to Rilely's boss.

He pulled up a block or so away and moved to the roof tops. He waited, watching her place to see if she left. He wanted to talk to her brother and see what he was like. See if he was more open to talking about their past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next