The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prince of Evil

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Prince of Evil - Page 9 Empty Re: The Prince of Evil

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:13 pm

"Just tell them to follow their trackers. But is it a good idea for you to call in. When they don't report in I am sure someone will send others out to investigate. His tone was hard. He had a feeling that she was not telling him something, and that was why she did not want him reading her thoughts when they had sex. She would let out her secrets there and he might find something out. What did she not want him to know. "As for where we are it doesn't matter."

He took off and made his way back to the mansion the long way. All this time Angelo was silent. He listened to the two of them talk and it seemed that there was a trust issue going on. Something that he did not want to get involved in. They had saved his ass from a hunter and he owed them. He was willing to listen to what they said.

Once at the mansion he pulled the car up front and parked it. He got out and made his way to the door and opened it. He was greated by Jack, or Jackson as Riley would probably know him as. "I assume you two know each other." he looked from Jackson to Riley. He still wondered if he should trust her now or not. It was evident she had not leveled with him and that he did not like. He had been more then honest with her and trusting. "There should be an empty room upstairs. Find one for now Angelo and we will talk later. It has been a busy night and I feel like I need some alone time."

He turned back to the door and went back out side to the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Riley didn't even bother calling. If she didn't know where they were, she couldn't tell Hannibal where the two shapeshifters could be found. She drew in a long frustrated breath, and fell silent for the remainer of the drive. She nodded to Jackson, though saying nothing else to him. He wasn't one of the guardians that she spoke to regularily, but they would still know one or two things about each other. Jackson probably knew a whole lot more about Riley, though. She still didn't realise that he was the contact that Anubis had through the Directorate.\

Rhoan had met them at the door as well. He had been worried sick, and hadn't been able to leave the mansion. He seemed so concentrated on keeping himself busy, and not going out to find Riley. He knew she had been doing dangerous questioning, and he was not about to risk it all. "You okay Riley?" he asked quickly, pulling her into a hug before Anubis had left.

Riley hugged her brother, answering, "Yeah yeah I'm alive." she said, then pulled away just in time to see Anubis walking back to the car. If she really wanted to, she would just have a coffee, then venture out into the darkness once more to follow him. She couldn't say anything to anybody, though... She would have to be especially careful with remaining unseen, and returning to the mansion before Anubis...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Anubis took off in the car and just drove backdown to the city. He was in the mood to create some terror and some mayhem. He need to release some fustration and anger. Driving to his penthouse building, he parked the car in the underground garage and then went out into the city, and up onto the roof tops of buildings to search and track his victims. This time he would not cover up the puncture wounds. He would make sure it was known that a vampire was on the hunt. He had promised Jack a blood bath and it was time to start.

If any guardians showed up, it would be their last job they would ever do. He stood on top of a building hould his arms out, his head back, letting his fangs extend and then he growled a throaty howel of the hunt. No one would be able to find him up there on the roofs, not for a while anyways. He began his hunt and found a lovely victim. She was walking down some almost deserted streets. He dropped to the ground and began following her, moving up quickly whispering, then moving in another direction just as fast. The woman began turning this way and that trying to find the person with the voice. He could feel the fear begin to rise in her, sence the blood pumping in her veins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Riley stayed for a while, seeing Angelo to his room, talking to Jackson, catching up with Rhoan, and as soon as she got the chance to slip out, she swiftly moved out the front door, and getting off the property unseen. She shapeshifted into her wolf form, and ran as quickly as she could into town, using the scent she knew him as, and the scent of his vehicle as well. She got into town a while later, and headed only where his scent went. She soon ended up in the core of the city. It was not lit very well at all, and did not surprise her when his scent got stronger this way. She used the shadows to keep herself hidden from human view, but focussed mainly on Anubis' location. She blinked to infrared, looking around herself first, then up to the rooftops.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:46 am

Anubis toyed with his prey, moving her further into the unlit areas and away from people, using her fear to make her make the wrong choices. By the time he got her to where he wanted her, she was crying and pleading with god to protect her. Anubis laughed at her puny attempts for protection. He was upon her before she knew it, behind her an arm around her, the hand of the other one grabing her head by her hair, pulling it from her neck. She screamed, pleading for her life but Anubis was not in the mood for giving it. He sank his fangs into her neck and drank deeply. But he stoppe d short of killing her as an idea formed in his mind.

Pulling his sleeve up he cut his arm and let the blood seep into her mouth. He chuckled at what was to come. He had not created a vampire since the begining. It was a dangerous thing to do, especially to an unwilling person but, that was something he wanted at the moment. She would transform and when the people found out she would have to fight to survive, creating mayham. Also he would have some level of control over her, since he was the one that created her.

She would not be the weak vampires of the day, but one like him and Amilia. Able to walk in the light of day, mingle with humans, have the ability to change form and such things. But he was not done with her for the night either. He picked her up in his arms and leaped up on to the roof tops and took her back to the busy part of the city, and tossed her body into the street from an ally. Two women walking by stopped and screamed, others stopped and looked, horror filling their eyes and faces. Anubis moved among them using his ability to move faster then the blink of an eye laughing in the ears of couples and others. They turned looking about them, their hearts racing, fear filligng them. Soon there was an entire street filled with people panicing, running. Soon sirens filled the air and he laughed even more.

Soon he would make others like the one he just had. Stronger, more adapt at causing fear and mayham. A core of vampires that could train and lead those of the day against hunters and the directorate. By the time the police arrived there was complete panic in the streets. Anubis watched from a roof top, loving it. "Have fun Hannibal. Soon there will be panic like this all over the city. The humans will be afraid to come out at night and then in the day as my "children" reign terror day or night.

He watched as an ambulance arrived and the para medics checked the woman. "She has a pulse, she is still alive." one said and they quickly got her into the ambulance. He would make sure that Hannibal would not get to her before he did, after her transformation. His smile turned to a frown as he caught the scent of Riley. Why was she following him. Was she still working for Hannibal in reality, and sending real reports on him back to the Directorate. Was the trust he placed in her wrong. He turned to find her, knowing he would be able to find his new child any time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 am

Riley kept to the shadows, following him just far enough behind that she thought he wouldn't be able to catch her scent. She still had her weapons on her from earlier, so she figured she'd be fine in case anybody decided to attack her. She could feel the fear of the humans in the streets, becomming stronger and stronger. She had caught a glimpse of Anubis giving blood to a woman... Riley frowned. She only saw it for about a second before he scooped her up into his arms and released her into the busier streets. She sent a text to Hannibal about the erupting panic downtown. She knew he would tell her to stop it before it got too crazy, but it was all unfolding too quickly. She'd need a whole team working with her for it to work.

Riley looked down at the panicking civilians, wishing she could do something... Then she saw a mother and child... the child must have looked about six years old, crying, clinging onto her mother tightly. Luckily, it was the only child that age in the street right now... She would protect them if he dared attack them. She looked around at the rooftops, seeing if Anubis was on the move again. When she did see him, she could tell he must have caught her scent... he looked like he was looking for her now. She lowered herself against the wall on the rooftop, trying to at least stay out of his sight. Then her phone went off with Hannibal's response... of course, she had forgotten to silence it. Riley stopped the ringtone as quickly as she could, putting it back into her pocket as she slowly peeked around, hoping he didn't hear it... despite that he was well within hearing range, especially with his vampire senses.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:07 am

As she looked around the corner, Anubis was already behind her. "Aren't you going to answer it? He might want a report on what I am doing." his tone was not friendly. His eyes were red with anger. He felt betrayed and a fool for trusting her. "I have a new plan and before I am done, this city will be nothing but a feeding ground, and a safe haven for non humans. Maybe you will want to report that to him as well."

He then turned and walked back to the edge of the building and saw them taking off to the hospital with the woman. He would be there when she awoke and her hunger for blood would make her kill her first victim. He then turned back to look at Riley. "You had a chance for something a lot better then what you were doing." It was not very clear that he did not trust her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 am

She jumped when he appeared so suddenly behind her. "Anubis, you don't understand." she said, standing up and straightening out her clothing. "I have to do this if I want to remain at the Directorate for now. It's not like I want to be keeping track of everything you do." she looked at him, knowing she had to be careful with what words she chose. She slipped one of her hands into her pockets, which hid the tracker she was supposed to place on him a while back. "As soon as we have all the information we need from the Directorate, you'll find that I'm a whole lot easier to talk to and trust." she told him, just trying to let him have a sense of what she was doing. There were of course still a couple things she knew she should tell him... but even with his wrath unfolding below them in the streets, she had no choice but to keep the secrets.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 am

He looked at the tracking device and snarled. He still was not trusting her again. As soon as he was satisifed things was still a mess below with people being frightened and running home in terror, he turned back to Riley. "Guardians following, Tracking Devices, you following me everywhere I go and not wanting to tell me where you are going?" He shook his head. "I have had enough lies. That is one thing I do not tolerate with people I have delt with. I keep my word, and I do not lie to those I trusted, nor keep things from them."

He turned from her and leapt to the next building, continuing his hunt to terrorize the people of the city. He would hunt more people, making them run, but not kill them as he had his fill of blood. He would roam the city and whisper, laugh and touch people and melt back into the shadows. By morning they would not want to go out in the night. Then he would begin his terror during the day so they would not know what to do. The Directorate would be swamped with calls and streatched to the limits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm

She wouldn't be able to live with herself if he dared hurt any children... "When I speak, I do not lie." she said, just loud enough for him to hear. "I can't let you terrorize the entire city." she pulled her laser gun from its holder around her waist, and turned it on, not caring about the whining of the gun as it warmed up. Riley followed him again, holding her gun at the ready for when she had a clear shot. She wanted to scream at him, and lock him inside his own mansion, but that would not be a possibility right now... especially when he was not trusting her. She kept an eye on the mother and child, seeing they were just staying in an alley, staying out of the way, waiting for the people to clear before daring to step onto the panicked street.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:29 pm

He heard her and the wine of the laser as it heated up. If she tried to use it on him he would have no recourse but to fight back and she would not like the results of it. He also saw the woman and child below. He didn't have to be real close. He laughed sofly and whispered. "Run humans, run for your lives." and then jumped to the next building as the woman and child went running into the street and then down it, following others. The little girl was crying and the mother picked her up and carried her.

"Do not follow me. Return to the mansion!" Anubis called back to Riley. Soon enough he was on another street as others from the first ran to it and began telling others of what had happened. That got blood pumping. Again dropping down and moving amongest the humans, moving here and there in the blink of an eye, whispering, laughing, touching. If Riley was following, it would be hard for her to get a lock on him and of course he was among the humans. Would she risk hiting one of them. People were screaming now and running. Word would spread, doors would be locked, windows closed and locked. People would be cowering in fear, wondering if they would be the next victim.

He cared nothing about the humans, men, women nor their children. He had no reason to. Again he was up on the roof tops and moved up behind Riley. "I told you not to follow me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Riley spun around to face him, backing up to raise her laser gun. "And I told you I can't let you terrorize the entire city." she said, her fingers resting on the trigger. "How about both of us go back to the mansion, and call it a night?" she asked, despite that she was threatening to kill him right now. The thing was, she wasn't going to be able to kill him herself. There was a part of her that cared for this man like no other. She didn't want to kill him, but if he continued frightening the town, and getting his word around, she would have no choice but to try. She stood her ground, lasergun raised at the ready, aimed at his neck.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:50 pm

"Shoot then!" he said. "For I plan to make this city fear me and all non humans. Make them lose faith int he Directorate and their ability to protect them." he laughed. "Non humans protecting humans from non humans. They are so weak and pathetic. They can't protect themselves and there fore have our kind do it for them." He moved forward putting the muzzel of the laser to his neck. "Pull the trigger!" he told her. He looked down into her eyes, letting them bore down into their depths.

Below the people were running everywhere, banging on doors wanting in to escape the streets. Women clutching children to them, men trying to protect their women, other men leaving their women and running, showing how much of a coward they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Her eyes would make it obvious that she just couldn't kill him. Riley looked him in the eyes, not wanting to look like a coward, but not wanting to shoot him even more. "You just need to calm down." she said, her eyes not being able to look away from his, but her hands not moving either. She started to wonder if he actually would die if she shot a hole through his neck. However, the secrets that she had been keeping started to form into images in her mind, nearly blinding her vision they were so strong. She wanted to blink them away, but just couldn't bring herself to even move. If he wanted to badly enough, he'd be able to see these images... one of a seagull, one of a grave, and one of a dark red wolf. "Just calm down, Anubis..." she managed to say, now talking more for herself than him in a whisper, "It'll be okay..."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 pm

He moved back and then turned from her showing her his back. He had seen a couple images and knew her mental defences were down again. He had promished he would try and not read her thoughts and he was a man of his word, even though she had lied and kept things from him. "I do not need to settle down. Why should I. What reason do I have to settle down and stop what I am doing?" he asked her. "I have only begun to do my work here. I care nothing of these humans, men, women nor their children. The more fear, the more it causes these pathitic humans to see they can not trust the Directorate. That will be the begining of their fall."

He walked away from her, "Return to the mansion. I told Hannibl that I would begin a blood bath. This is but the begining. He looked back over his shoulder at her and then was gone again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 pm

She knew he was right... She had agreed a few times to bring down the Directorate. She lowered her lasergun and turned it off, staring at the space where Anubis was just previously standing. Riley couldn't believe it... she had the chance to finish her job... but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Her emotions were in the way again, and it was really starting to annoy her. She pocketed the gun, and slowly turned back toward the mansion. She wanted to protect all the children, though... she would never be able to forgive him if he ever harmed a child... human or not. She jumped down to the ground, into an alley, then walked out into the streets, not really paying attention to her surroundings as she walked. She was just trying to figure out what the hell she was doing. She had to make a decision... she couldn't continue lying to Anubis...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Anubis continued his reign of terror. He found guardians running around trying to find out who was doing it, trying to calm people. But they were not listening to them. They saw them and saw non humans and ran screaming from them. He stood atop a roof top laughing as he saw the chaos he had created. Humans were not goign to be trusting non humans for a while and perhaps would evern kill a few of the guardians, thinking they were out to kill them. He grinned when he saw a couple guardians attacked and forced to flee to their car and run for it.

Finally he made his way to his car and drove back to the mansion. The city was in a panic and he was sure Riley would be getting a call from Hannibl to see if Anubis was behind it all. She would probably confirm it and Hannibl would be sending his goons after him. Once back at the mansion he went down to the vault and the computers there and found his Austin Martin. It was down at the Directorate. Probably one of their goons had taken it while Riley was inside the factory. He leaned back and shook his head. Damned Directorate taking his car.

Then his thoughts turned to Riley. He realy thought he had something going with her. He had felt it. Everything felt so right, but she kept things from him, that was not something a couple should do. He had been a fool. He brought up the code for the vault. Her name came up and his hand hovered over the delete key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Riley had made it back to the mansion just in time to see his hand hover the delete key. "Do it." she said flatly, even her facial expression was blank. There were still so many things going on in her head, and she just couldn't quite sort through them. "Do it. It's the only way you'll get me to leave you alone." she said, not only meaning that she would stop helping the Directorate as well. She'd be a freelancer if he got rid of her. Problem was, she didn't want to leave him. She didn't mean for these things to happen. She should have explained things in more detail when they agreed that she would 'help' the Directorate, but actually be on Anubis' side. She looked up at in eyes, her own grey eyes showing nothing but how horrible she felt for lying to him like that. If she just stayed solitary in another country, everything would end up so much better...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Anubis looked up as she came in and told him to delet her from it. He moved his hand away from it and looked at her. Part of him said to do it and be rid of her, yet another part didn't want to. "I thought we had something. I have never felt anything like I have for you since Akasha. There has never been a woman that has excited me like you did." He tried to search her face for any sign that she wanted him. "I have been up front and honest with you and held nothing back. But you have dilbertly with held information with me and have had directorate goons following us. Why? Damn it tell me why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:38 pm

"First of all," Riley said, his curiousity bringing some life back into her eyes, showing nothing but her desires for him. "We had agreed that I was to pretend that I'm still working for the Directorate, correct?" she asked, not saying anything of whether or not she wanted him or not. It was evident in her eyes, though. "I'm just doing what I need to. Something's gonna send me to the grave anyway, so why not make it so that everyone will be happy when I'm gone?" tears started making her eyes swell, but her voice still sounded the same. "If I can help you in any way that I can, I will. I've already called Hannibal on my way back here, and as far as he's concerned, I've been lay off." she said. "So... I will tell you what I've been up to..." she said slowly, looking into his eyes. "...but you need to promise me that you won't try to kill me for telling you." she took in a deep breath, releasing it slowly.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:52 pm

He leaned back in his chair seeing her face and eyes. He saw the desire and want there. It looked as if she was going to cry. From what she was saying it was evident she had not said anything to Hannibal and she was not on active duty with the directorate anymore. "Why would I want to kill you?" he asked. He didn't want to kill her, he wanted her, needed her to be more the point. He had been basicly alone for thousands of years. "Tell me what you been up to? You have my word, and you know I always keep it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Riley walked over, sitting down in one of the other chairs. "Well... first of all, we need to abandon the mansion." she said, looking away for a moment, then returning his gaze. "Hannibal made me tell him our location..." her hair was covering the ear that had the tracker in it, and she purposely kept it like that. Her ear looked a mess after she ripped the tracker out of it on the walk back. She was surprised she could feel the blood trickling down the side of her neck from it. She took another long breath, watching his reaction. "I've texted my brother to get him to remove his tracker as well. I'm not sure if he will, but I am expecting him to." she said, making sure to take one thing at a time. Saying it all at once might become a little too hurtful.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:05 am

Anubis could smell the blood, and moved a hand over to brush the hair from the side of her head. He shook his head and moved his hand to her chin turning it to face him again. When she told him they would have to abandon the mansion, he nodded. It was a far gone conclusion that even if she had not told Hannibal about it that her being followed would have ment he would have to move everything. He then caressed her face. "Go on." he said in a soft voice. He would listen to what she had to say.

His art work and things above would be moved down to the vault. He had the money and the ability to ensure secrecy. Once everything was moved to the vault he would lower the inside of the vault down to the next level below where they were sitting. A thick metal floor would slide into place to cover it, making it look like an empty vault. The rest of the furnishings he could replace. Later he would return for what he needed through a secret tunnel to get what he needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Riley looked into his eyes, her heart racing, though she couldn't pinpoint why. She knew this vampire had no intentions of harming her. So long as she spoke the truth, it was all groovy. She took a deep breath, and said, "Due to those drugs that Talon had given me way back when, my DNA has actually changed. I also have a seagull form, so I can easily follow somebody without them knowing... given that I can find a safe way to land every time... I haven't quite mastered it, but anyways," she shifted her weight, trying to make herself more comfortable. "I know exactly what you've been up to 24/7 since we crossed paths... I've been keeping Hannibal up to date, up until earlier when I actually managed to quit over the phone." she frowned for a moment, as if thinking if she was leaving anything out of that particular secret. "I've got stronger telepathic skills than I let on... as in, you will not be able to get into my head anymore... not even during sex. I'm not holding back anymore." she could feel the energy of the moon pulsing through her, and she didn't even have to be in the moonlight to feel it. The full moon rising was always the most dangerous week for a wolf. Everyone knew the weakness.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Anubis listened. The drug part was new and the change of her DNA was new. Though he could not read her thoughts, and he was not about to try, as he had promised he would not try, he could feel her pulse and knew from the way her heart beat if she was telling him the truth or not. Her heart was racing, but any lie would register. So far she had been telling him the truth and that he was grateful for. What she was telling him he basicly already knew. She had been telling Hannibal of his activities, that he could forgive. She could have told Hannibal false information though.
"Is that all?" he asked her. She seemed have been wanting to tell him something else. "Hold nothing from me. I will hold nothing back from you." he stood up and moved closer to her looking down at her, his hand still caressing her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next