The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change. (RiRiishtar)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Change. (RiRiishtar) - Page 6 Empty Re: Change. (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:27 am

Nate whimpers when Teioh changed position and looked like he was going to pass out. He says, “I have been ready Teioh. Just don’t pass out me.” He leans up and kisses him with not lust but love. Not the face love but the kind of love everyone searches for but only a lucky few find. He looks at him calmly as he kisses him with as much love as he come make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Teioh kissed Nate back but suddenly his heart was racing, there was something different about this kiss from Nate's end and though it was rather exhilarating he wasn't sure if he liked it. None the less he slid his member into Nate quickly and without remorse groaning and moaning into the kiss, breaking it to breath our heavily a couple times, "Tight...damn." He moaned out, his entire length in the smaller teen as he waited for Nate to adjust, giving him a couple kisses along the jaw before planting another on his lips.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Nate winces some as he tried to adjust to him. He had not made love to anyone in three years so his body was acting like a virgin all over again. He kisses him back passionately as his anal walls relax as he wanted him more than anything in the world. He nips at his earlobe and says, “You can start moving in me now Teioh.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Teioh could feel Nate relaxing and it wasn't as tight, still tight but he could handle it well now. "You don't have to tell me twice." he mumbled out before pulling out almost to his tip then thrusting right back in, loving the feel of the stimulation and groaning he continued to repeat the action while placing kisses all over Nate's collar bone and neck.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Nate whimpered in pleasure as the heat of Teioh’s body in his ass. He moans as he could feel his warm kisses on his body and he enjoyed it. He wraps his arms around him and stroked his body with his gentle hands. His hips move to connect his new love’s thrusts and be one with him. “This feels so damn good Teioh. Can you thrust any harder?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:36 pm

"You fucking know it..." he huffed out in answer to the question, he put his hands on Nate's hips tightly and picked up the pace and strength of his thrusts, letting out the occasional grunt or moan as the pleasure overwhelmed him blurring out the sides of his vision as he knew he was nearing his climax.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Nate gasps and starts moaning frequently from the intense pleasure. He holds on tightly to Teioh as she feels his climax coming closer and closer. He pulls Teioh’s mouth and kisses him with as much love and passion as he could force to the surface. He moans loudly in the kiss as he climaxes all over Teioh’s chest and stomach. His seed hot and creamy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 am

Teioh kissed Nate back but still wasn't sure whether he liked this rather loving sense he felt coming from Nate's end. The tight sensation that hit when Nate came was enough to push Teioh over the edge as well. He broke the kiss and let out a small scream as he thrusted as deep into Nate as he could and released his load. With that he pulled out, his semen flowing out after him before he fell half on half next to Nate, "Damn..." he huffed out, almost completely out of breath at the moment.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:43 am

Nate smiles some and then gets off the bed and looks around for his boxers among the dis-guarded clothes. He puts them on and goes out into the kitchen to get something to eat. He makes pancakes and sausage links. He looks at the couch and does not see Rain. Instead he sees a note in her place. He reads the note and brings the food into Teioh. He says, "I know it is a bit late for breakfast but it sounded good. I hope that is okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:49 am

Teioh couldn't help but be pretty tired at the moment and he was about to fall asleep when Nate left the bed. Teioh rubbed his eyes as Nate walked back in with food, "Well I'd say it's a bit late for breakfast, isn't it like...three in the afternoon or something." He said not bothering with pants as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head. He looked down at himself, he was a mess, "And we might wanna clean ourselves up..." he said in a rather mumbled slightly tired voice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:01 am

Nate looks at him and points to his personal bathroom. He says, "You can wash up in there. I on the other hand am in no hurry." He puts the big tray of food down on the bed and sits down to eat. He sighs and wonders where his sister had gone now. He looks at Teioh again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 am

Teioh stand up and stretches, "Then I'll be right back." He sated before walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower. The water was brilliantly warm and just what he needed, if it was his own house he would have stayed in there for hours, but alas it wasn't and he had to cut his shower time short. When he got out of the shower he looked around for a towel finding wanna he ran it through his hair a couple times before partially drying the rest of his body. He wrapped the towel around his waist and ran a comb through his hair to keep it down before he walked back out into the bedroom, "By the way...how's your sister?" he asked having remembered about the rather sick girl while he was in the shower.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “She left me a not saying that she was going to the bookstore. Whenever she has a bad day or does not feel well, she goes on a book shopping spree.” He chuckles and says, “I guess we should have stopped at your house to let you get a change of clothes.” He looks away from him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Teioh nodded guessing it made sense. Then he stopped his thought process completely shocked, "Um...so we woke her up didn't we...do you think she's alright with that...and as for clothes, I can wear that stuff back." He said nodding to his clothes on the floor and picking up his black briefs pulling them back on before sitting down on the side of the bed and stretching before running his hands through his still wet hair.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “Well yeah we woke her up. I mean you and I both were pretty loud.” he looks at him a moment looking over him a little. He says with a smirk, “I don’t think she cares who I sleep with as long as I am happy. That is all she seems to want is for me to be happy and loved. For me I just wish I could make her happy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Teioh had been waiting for that word to spring up. 'Love' it was one thing he wasn't sure he really knew how to do, the act of it sure, but the actual emotion never once reared its face in his mind. "Yeah, I'm a notoriously loud lover...I'm worse when I'm on the bottom." he said rubbing the back of his head. "And I'm sure she'll find someone to make her happy eventually...love finds everyone eventually. Whether it turns out the way they want it or not." Teioh said with a shrug finally taking some of the breakfast that had been brought to the bed. He leaned back as he ate and thought about what had happened and what he thought Nate would expect of him now, not really knowing what to do for once.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “Yeah I guess love does find everyone in some way or another.” He then goes to his bathroom and takes a quick shower before getting dressed. He says, “Um don’t you have to be with your sister soon?” He looks at his clock and it was around four-thirty already. Nate looks in the mirror in the bathroom and takes his pills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Teioh sat bolt upright, "Oh crap!" he yelled and jumped yo his feet pulling on his clothes, "Crap crap, my mom's going to kill me for not taking care of her." he said shaking his head. "Do you mind giving me a ride?" he asked looking over his shoulder at Nate. He did struggle in the getting his clothes on part, he was pretty mad at himself for being so stupid, though he did manage to get himself ready to go within a matter of minutes.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Nate nods and gets the car running so they could leave. When Teioh gets in the car, he takes off quickly so he wouldn’t be anymore late than what he was. He pulls into the drive way of his parents place and helps Teioh get out like he did last time. He then looks at his watch thinking he should look for Rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:02 pm

When Teioh got out of the car he turned and smiled at Nate grabbing his arm he kissed him lightly before saying, "Well thanks, I hope I can actually be more help next time. I'll see you tomorrow." he said before taking off into the house. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" he called out loudly kicking off his shoes. He runs through the house before stopping in front of the dining room to see both Revelation and Ana seated at the table eating. "Welcome home Tei, Revey made me dinner." She said pointing at the plate of food in front of her. Revelation looked down at the table but he was smiling and that really pleased Teioh, he didn't expect that from his brother. "Thanks Revelation."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Nate waves bye before taking off to go find his sister. For hours he looked for Rain and he was beginning to panic. His phone rings and he answers quickly, it was the city hospital. His eyes widen as a doctor tells him she has been beaten and gang raped. Tears go down his face as he heads to Teioh’s house and knocks on the door. He looked like he has gotten hit by a bus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:09 pm

After eating Teioh had tucked his little sister into bed and he and Revelation started to work on homework. They talked quietly and he got a silent glare from his brother as he told him that he had slept with Nate. He had been expecting that. Teioh looked towards the door as someone knocked. He looked at Revelation for a moment before getting up and answering it, not expecting it to have been Nate. "Wh-what's wrong!?" Teioh exclaimed stepping forward and placing one hand on his arm the other on his shoulder and lead him into the house. He had a bad feeling about this.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Nate goes in there slowly and says, “Rain she is in the hospital. She has been gang raged and beaten. She has gone into surgery and I need to be there, but I am afraid to go alone. I can’t seem to drive right when I am upset. I was hoping you would come with me please. She would kill me if I got in a car wreck on the way to be with her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Teioh's features drooped, he knew it couldn't be anything good, but he hadn't been expecting something that bad, "Alright I'll come with you it's not a problem. Let me just go say that I'm leaving." Teioh left Nate for a moment to go tell Revelation he was leaving, his albino twin simply looked at him with great disapproval though he seemed slightly concerned himself. Teioh walked back placing his hand on Nate's back and holding him rather close, trying to keep him comforted. "Hey maybe my dad's at the hospital right now, he could do something for us. I mean he's fixed me up plenty of times." He said with a shrug knowing his dad would still be working now. He lead Nate out to the car.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Nate gets to the car and hands him the keys to the car. When they get to the hospital, Rain was still in surgery and things were not going well. A nurse has them sit in the waiting room and Nate starts pacing like an upset mother. A few hours later they have Rain put in the recovery rooms. A nurse guides the boys to Rain’s room when she wakes up. She looks at the two of them with a pained little smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next