The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change. (RiRiishtar)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Change. (RiRiishtar) - Page 3 Empty Re: Change. (RiRiishtar)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:57 pm

"Raww!!You'll never get me down from here." Teioh yelled down at his little sister. She had started throwing stuff up at him and he was throwing it back down at her. It was as if both of them were nine. Apparently it had turned into a game. He noticed someone throw a small rock at his back and turned around to see another little boy throwing stuff up at him. "Two on one isn't fair. But..." he stood up hoping he had a good enough stance on the top to not fall of. "I can take you both on!" he threw stuff at either of them not even noticing the look they gave one another. They ran at the entire thing and started shaking it. "Aw crap!" Teioh yelled as he fell back and off and down. It was a pretty far fall and Teioh landed on his back. He curled up into a ball and groaned. "Ooooow..." he slurred out as the kids came up and put the feet on his side in victory. He grabbed them and flipped them over then shooed them away so he could lie there in pain. "Fuck." he hissed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Nate was walking by when he saw Teioh on the ground looking in bad shape. He walks over and takes him off the ground without a word and sat him down on the bench. He then looks at his side closely and says, “You have three bruised ribs Teioh.” He gets a kit out of his bag and gets him all fixed up. Then he sits down beside him and does not say a word. Rain sits at home and cries as she felt so alone. She was tired of not being able to talk to people especially boys. She wanted to be loved and cared about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm

That was not something Teioh was expecting that he let Nate move him and fix him up, "Wow, really...little buggers." He said sticking his tongue out at Ana who was playing with the other kids, she stuck her tongue out back out at him. It made Teioh smile he knew he would be better soon, and Ana knew he would be better soon so they didn't make a big deal about it. Teioh sighs and leans back thinking for a while. Then turns to Nate, "Hey thanks for that. I would've called my dad if I was really having troubles but it was a great help thanks." He said with his signature large smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “You’re welcome…” He looks away and says, “Sorry about earlier at school.” He looks at the sky, “My poor sister always looking out for me when I should have been looking out for her.” He makes his hand into a fist. He says, “I think she likes your brother. He obvious don’t seem to mind her.” Rain looks at the ceiling and wipes her tears away. She gets up and walks out of the house after writing a note to Nate saying she would be home late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Teioh smiles, "Don't worry it's fine...I brought that one upon myself. Maybe class isn't the best place to do stuff like that. I just can't help it. It's in my nature." Teioh says shrugging. He was kinda shocked when Nate said Rain liked Revelation, Teioh had always been oblivious to those kinds of things. "Really? I didn't notice...but I guess now that you mention it...But I don't know how Revelation feels, I can't read him that well despite him being my brother." Teioh said shrugging.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 am

Nate looks at him and smiles some. “Yeah it can be hard to read your sibling even if you are twins. My sister can read me like an open book. Me on the other hand, I can’t read her at all. She cuts everyone off afraid to get close to anyone even me. Her own twin. I use to be able to read her emotions just by the look in her eyes. But now…all I see is the devoted sister who overprotective of me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Teioh laughed and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I guess you're right stupid human beings be hard to read...and they get harder and harder as they get older..." he said shaking his head but smiling. All of a sudden little blond Ana who looks nothing like Teioh runs up and jumps into his lap. "Teeeeioh! Who's this guy? One of your boyfriends?" She asked looking at Nate. "Uh no...this is Nate, he's new he helped when you and your little friend decided to gang up on me." He said ruffling her hair. "Nate this is my little sister Ana. Ana this is Nate." Ana stuck out her hand offering a hand shake, "It's nice to meetcha Nate."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Nate looks at Ana and smiles some. He shakes her hand gently. “It is nice to meet you too, Ana.” He looks at Teioh and gives him a you are so busted look. He knew for sure that Teioh was a player who he could not trust. He gets up and says, “I better go find something to do.” He starts to walk off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Teioh was slightly shocked by the look, he sighed and didn't say anything as Nate left. Ana looked at Nate then at Teioh then back at Nate before she jumped off Teioh lap and went after Nate upon catching up to him she grabbed near the bottom off his shirt and tugged on it, "Do you not like my brother?" She asked with an innocent face..."I've never seen anyone not like Teioh..." she said honestly shaking her head her blond hair swaying, it had a little curl to the end of it unlike Teioh who had dead straight hair.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Nate looks at Ana and says, “No I like your brother but I don’t like players like him.” He kneels down to the little girl and says, “Now do me a favor and don’t cause him to get hurt again. His ribs could break if he gets kicked again.” He then stands back up and walks over to the movie store next door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Ana looked at him sternly as he spoke right off the bat she didn't like him much, she could be a very judgmental little person, "It doesn't matter if my brother gets hurt because he heals well and he doesn't know how to die anyways." She stated rather matter-o-factly when he left she stuck he tongue out at him and skipped back over to her brother. "Teioh!" she said sharply making Teioh jump as he had started to sleep. "What is it?" he asked. "I don't like that guy." she stated. "Um...any reason behind that?" Teioh asked cocking an eyebrow. "I don't like him and that's it." she said. Teioh frowned, "alright now go play with your friends." She did as she was told.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Nate looks through the movies as he does, he spots his sister in the window. He goes to her side and asks, “What are you doing out here roaming around by yourself?” She looks at him angrily and asks, “Why do you care?” He says, “Because you are my sister and I love you. What is the matter?” She just keeps walking not wanting to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Ana doesn't bother Teioh again for another little while, "Teioh...I wanna go home I'm bored, you're not being any fun." She said with a frown crossing her arms and looking down at the ground. Teioh sighed and stood up, "Alright then we can go home." Walking home included walking by the movie store. Teioh noticed Nate and his sister walking ahead of them and cocked an eyebrow. "Hey Ana, want a piggy back ride?" he offered his little sister. "Honestly I thought you'd never ask." She said as he prepared her self to jump up onto Teioh's back. When she did he started jogging. He caught up to Nate and Rain quickly. "Hi there, long time no see." He joked with a smile. Ana glared at Nate and kicked him in the arm, "Whoopsie." She said trying to cover it up with a sweet smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Rain looks at Teioh and then Ana and says to her, “Brothers are such a pain aren’t they?” Nate looks down and says, “Sissy I did not mean to make you mad.” She looks at him and says, “It is not you who is making me mad.” She hands him a piece of paper and takes it slowly. He whispers, “They still have not caught them…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Ana smiled, she like this girl so far, "I agree they really are." She replied with a smile. She clenched her fists in Teioh's hair and he winced slightly, "My name is Ana it's nice to meet you." She said with a smile. "Ana, this is Rain." Teioh said motioning with his head to Nate's sister, "And please don't grab my hair like that." He said with a short laugh. He didn't quiet catch what the two exchanged but wasn't about to go questioning it. Ana kicked her heels into Teioh's sides, "Let me talk to my new friends my steed." She said smiling, she was having fun and Teioh knew she was only kidding, she was still rubbing it in that she had won their last game.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Rain laughs and says, “It’s nice to meet you Ana.” She was shaking now as they were walking home with them. Nate looks at her and says, “Do you want us to move again?” She says, “No if they come for me again, I am not going to run again.” She looks at Teioh and says, “We will fill you in later if you want.” Nate wraps an arm around her and says, “You are starting to open up again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm

"Er...that might be helpful." Teioh said with a clueless smile. Ana was slightly confused but didn't say anything about it. "Teioh...I'm tired..." she said resting her head on the top of Teioh, a small frown covering her face. "Yeah we're almost home don't worry sweetie." He looks at the other siblings and smiles, "This is more what she's usually like." He says with a smile, "Where do you guys live. I mean...I can see my house from here. It's the white one on the end there." He said motioning with his head trying not to bother Ana to much.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Rain says, “Not far from where you guys do. We live in the apartments next to that mansion on Hollow hill.” She takes off her coat and puts it around Ana so she would not get cold. Nate looks at Ana and says, “She did a number on your ribs, Teioh, you should rest awhile when you get home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:17 am

"Wow that isn't very far." He says with a smirk, "And yeah I plan on sleeping when I get home. I don't feel like doing anything else." he continued. He paused at the bottom of the driveway and looked at Nate and Rain "Well it was nice to see you guys and thanks for your help Nate. Bye." He said, but Ana stopped him and took the jacket off her back and handed it back to Rain without a word. Then the two went back up to the house. Inside he greeted his parents before going and putting Ana in bed. "Hey mom where's Revelation?" He asked before going into his own room. "In your room Teioh. He's doing homework." she replied. Teioh nodded and walked into his room Revelation was sitting at the desk and he went over and gave his brother a kiss on the cheek before he stripped down to his underwear and crawled into bed. He didn't fall asleep however until Revelation had crawled in next to him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:38 pm

When Ana stopped him and took the jacket off her back and handed it back to Rain without a word, Rain said good-bye to her. Nate said good-bye to Teioh and then they walked home quickly. They got inside and locked the doors and windows. Nate loads up his guns and keeps them out. Rain looks at him and sits down trying to get rid of her shakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Teioh ended up wrapping his arms around Revelation in his sleep, and when both of them woke up when the light filtered through the blinds they were pretty much a tangles mass of limbs. Teioh giggled a bit but managed to get as untangled as possible so he was sitting on Revelation's chest. "Good morning sunshine." He said before jumping off of him and running down the hall into the bathroom to have a shower. After which he went and changed into his school uniform as Revelation took his turn in the shower. Within the next twenty minutes they were out the door and heading for school after half an hour of walking they sat themselves down at their usual table.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Rain gets up with her brother and hurries off to school. Nate looks around calmly as they each head to their first class. They did not say a word until lunch time when they sat next to each other. Nate says, “I can’t believe your rapists were allowed to go free. We are going to have to be on our guard from now on.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Teioh noticed Nate and Rain and also noticed how quiet they were until lunch time. He didn't go sit with them at first but after he ate lunch with his own group his curiosity got the better of him and he walked over to wear they were sitting and sat across from them, "Hey what's up guys." He had missed what they were talking about but he remembered that yesterday they had said they would do some explaining.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Nate looks at Tieoh and says, “Nothing good.” Rain hands him a newspaper and the headline reads, “Rapist Let Out Scott Free!” She says, “My rapist is out roaming the streets looking for me.” Nate says to him, “We decided to stay here and face him if he finds us again.” Rain starts shaking again as she was scared of him coming to find her since the only reason they were able to catch him was because she told the police what he did to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Teioh's eyes opened rather wide as he read the title and memories of his own rape rushed into his mind. Though the man hadn't been successful the thoughts were still rather terrifying. "Damn..." he sighed out before looking at Rain, "Don't worry about it, I completely 100% know how you feel." he said, "And I'll do anything to help, you can both come stay at my house whenever you don't feel safe or anything...believe it or not I was raped and left for dead in an alley a couple years back and the man was never caught." Teioh shuddered at the thought and ran a hand through his hair letting out a sigh, adding about the fact that he should be dead or brain dead because of the loss of blood that day, in his head but didn't dare say it out loud.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next