The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change. (RiRiishtar)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Change. (RiRiishtar) - Page 4 Empty Re: Change. (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Rain says, “It happened four years ago when we were twelve. We got split up in the city and well I ended up cut up and raped.” She had not touched any of her food she has not been feeling good at all. She adds, “He has gotten out of jail early because of good behavior. I was the only one of his victims to survive.” She was pale and looked sick as she sat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Teioh frowned, it was an upsetting story, "That's terrible. Mine happened back when I was sixteen. Coming home from a party by myself I was gagged and pulled into an alley. He started to y'know rap me but got paranoid because of the police sirens going to the party I had just left and he slit my throat and left. He wasn't caught and I was unconscious for almost a month...He said with a sigh. It's a fuckin miracle I'm still around today." He said shrugging. Resting his head on the table in front of him. "Luckily for me my friends never left my side."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Rain looks at Teioh and smiles some as she liked that she was not alone in this. She stands up but falls to the floor with a thud and Nate quickly gets her off the floor. She looks at him and says, “I don’t think I can handle school today but I don’t want to be alone.” He says, “Don’t worry sis, I will see if I can get my assignments for this afternoon and then I will take you home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Teioh looked stands up quickly as Rain fell slightly worried. He swallowed a couple times but didn't say anything right away, "H-hey...this has really got to me...do you mind if I come along as well? I mean I completely understand if you don't want me there...but I want to help out as much as possible...I can't just sit around and do nothing..." he started saying rather quickly, shaking his head slightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Nate looks at him and then looks at Rain. She says, “Okay but you need to get your assignments for this afternoon.” She gets out of her brother’s arms and goes to the office to have their assignments gathered up so they can go. Nate follows after not wanting to be far behind just in case she fell again. The office clerk looks up at them and instantly knows that Rain needed to go home. She sends someone out to gather their work up for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Not wanting to go piss off his teachers anymore then he would he decides to just go tell his brother where he was going before he went to the office to sign himself out. Nate and Rain were in the office already so he went and stood by them, "I just have to be home by around 3:40 for when my sister gets home...cuz I can't trust Revelation to take care of her." He says rubbing the back of his head, everything he needed was in his bag slung over his shoulder. He wanted to do all he could to help but didn't know what all he could do. He would find something though he was sure of that, even if it meant being a human shield, he was pretty sure he could take a couple bullets to the heart and pull through...he had lost 80% of his blood before and lived.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Rain looks at Teioh and says, “That’s not a problem hun.” They head to her car after they get all of their things and they get in quickly. Letting Teioh sit in the back seat instead of walking home. Rain falls asleep in the car and Nate says, “You did not have to come with us. I can take of my own sister.” His eye sadden as he felt like he was letting his sister down. A tear goes down his face as he was upset that he couldn’t protect her that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Teioh gets in the car obediently and they start driving. He looks at Rain as she fell asleep then then the brunette turned his attention to Nate. He noticed the tear and frowned leaning against the back of the seat reaching around to wipe it off with the cuff of his sleeve, "Hey don't worry about it, it's just when someone goes through something you have...you wanna try and help, y'know. I know what she went through was rough and I just wanna help. This is the first time I've ever met a pair of people who are so like me and my brother." He explains his voice lower and calmer then usual, more like his brothers the usual. He loved when his voice sounded like this but he seemed to only be able to make it sound like this in rather dreary situations.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “I just feel so guilty for what happened.” He turns back to the road and says, “My sister used to be a happy girl until that night. Now she is afraid to talk to boys except me, you, and your brother. Who know for sure that my sister is interested in.” He groans as he could hear her crying in her sleep. “She is an angel but she does not get to show it much because of what that creep did to her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Teioh looks at her then back at Nate, "I believe that, she really does seem nice...I'm sure if she hangs around me a little more and maybe some of my gay guy friend who would never do anything to her she could learn to be a bit more open." He says with a small faltering smile. His voice was still rather low. He sighed and leaned over giving Nate a quick kiss on the cheek, "You are a great brother to her...and I'm sure she knows that, you don't have to feel guilty." He said with a hopefully encouraging smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Nate blushes a little and says, “I still can’t help but feel guilty.” He pulls into their driveway and shut the car off. He goes to the passenger side and takes his sister into his arms. He carries her into their apartment. He gently puts her on the couch to rest. He then helps Teioh out of the car since it is hard to get out of the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Teioh sighed and ran his hand through his hair as Nate said he couldn't help but feel, he guessed that made sense. He watched as he brought his sister into the house and he tried, without success to open the door and get himself out and was happy when Nate came and let him out, "Thanks." he stated getting out of the car and stretching. He looked up at the building and then back to Nate, "Well, please lead the way." He said motioning for Nate to start walking on ahead.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Nate smiles and says, “No big deal, Teioh. The seats sticks if you try to move it from the back seat.” He takes his hand and takes him inside the apartment. Inside the floors were marble, the walls were white, and the furniture was oak wood. He smiles and says, “My sister made our tables and chairs.” He sits down an looks at Rain sleeps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Teioh looked around as he was led inside, "It all looks so...quaint and...clean." He said looking around. Teioh follows Nate's lead and sits down sighing as he looks over at Rain, "It's hard to believe that such terrible things can happen to such sweet people. If anything like that ever happened to my sister I would hunt them down and make sure they never see another say in their life." Teioh said clenching his fists and frowning his eyes furrowing at even the thought of someone with bad intentions laying a finger on Ana. He shook the thoughts out of his head though and looked at Nate, "Now is there anything I can do." he half asked half stated.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “Well I don’t know what either of us can do for her. She does not talk about it with her shrink or me. So all the rage she feels inside boils until she ends up in a balling fit.” His fists clench up as he wanted to have his sister be in love without regret and be happy. However at this rate, that was never going to happen. “Her and I both deserve love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 am

Teioh nodded and frowned trying to think of something to do. "Well...uh...you said she likes Revelation right....so maybe uh...we could get her to open up to him. I mean...I don't know what he'll think about that, but it's worth a shot right?" Teioh suggested, "I mean...I'd be more willing to talk to someone I like..." He said running his hand through his hair and shrugging. For example he loved his friends and he told them everything and they to him as well. Teioh couldn't say he had ever really loved someone so he couldn't speak from experience really on that point.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 am

Nate looks at him and says, “That’s a good idea but if she finds out I am trying to play match maker again she will kill me.” He looks at Teioh and asks, “You have never been in love have you?” He could see it in his eyes that he was a user who was afraid to get close to anyone. He himself falls in love easy and gets hurt a lot but he did not care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Teioh laughed at the match maker comment he guessed people didn't really like getting matched up with other people, but who was he to judge. His face got more serious with the question though, "Nope never...well never like...mushy love and never with anyone I've slept with. I mean I love my family and friends but that's completely different." He said shrugging, for the most part... he added his head not about to mention anything unmentionable.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Nate sighs and says, “Then you don’t understand anything about me or Rain.” He looks at Teioh and strokes his cheek gently saying, “I bet when you do fall in love for real, it will hit you like a rock.” He kisses his forehead before going into the kitchen to get Rain’s meds. He also loved being a flirt and it did not care if he got aroused this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 pm

He scratched the back of his head. "Yeah I guess," the kiss on his forehead barely fazed him...he had grown up around Utakata...he was used to that sort of thing. But then he realized something and he jumped to his feet swinging into the kitchen after Nate, "What do you mean by I don't understand anything about you and Rain, maybe I do. You barely know me." He said wondering if maybe they were like him and Revelation and he wasn't as weird as he thought he was.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “You don’t know me either and you called me a fucking weird kid. So that makes us even.” He goes back to looking for Rain’s meds as he takes off his annoying jacket. He finds her pills and get three of each out and a large glass of water. He sits them down on the large wooden table and he looks at Teioh hiding his lust the best he can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Teioh paused for a second at that one, "Hmm...touché." He stated stroking his chin in thought. He shrugged off the thought after a minute though guessing he deserved that one. He watches Nate as he walks around putting things away and getting things for Rain. He didn't look like the kind of person to do anything to his sister, so it must've just been Teioh interpreting what he had said wrong. He ran a hand through his hair a let out a sigh. He looked at Nate when Nate looked at him and cocked an eyebrow, "So, you guys live by yourself or something?" he asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Nate says seeing the look in his eyes knowing it well, “I know that look. I have only done that sort of thing to my sister once when I wanted her to feel good about the scars she has gained through the years. And we did not too it that far.” He sits down and says, “Yeah we live by ourselves.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Teioh was shocked at the rather blunt answer. He didn't really know how to react to that one, "Uh wait...you've gotten that look before...I've never even been able to decipher someone's features like that and I've seen some weird ones." Maybe it was just that no one had ever asked whether he had fucked his brother or something. "As for living by yourself...it must be rough. I've never lived on my own, and I still live with my parents." He said with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “I learned to by watching Rain do it to other people. People are like an open book after a while. I take it that you and your brother sleep together often when your parents and sister are out.” He sighs and says, “No it is not that hard when you work online.” He watches Teioh calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next