The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change. (RiRiishtar)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Change. (RiRiishtar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Change. (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Nate looks at him and says looking away, “I will be fine in a few minutes. You know you guys should not do that in front of people.” He thinks, “Especially since I am bi, you goofy kid.” He was hiding his arousal with his legs while Teioh stood there in front of him. He sighs as he breathes calmly trying to get himself to relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Teioh let out a laugh, "Aw come on it was just for fun...The reaction we got was perfect too." Teioh coughed a couple times. "Damn it smells in here." He said looking around, "What exactly is wrong with you sitting all curled up like that though?" Teioh said completely oblivious. He had started to shake his inhaler a bit having a feeling he was going to have to use it if he stayed in here for much longer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Nate sighs and says, “You really are so dense Teioh. If you haven’t noticed I am bi and your little show got a rise out of me.” He gets his stuff and changes back in other clothes before talking to the teacher and getting excused from his gym class. He walks out of the gym and goes to his next class and sits next to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Teioh couldn't help but be slightly shocked at the words. "Um...uh...alright." He said as Nate got up. He rubbed his head and started coughing more feeling his chest start to tighten up and breath not coming to him as easily he took of the cap of his inhaler to took in a puff of medication. As he breathed out he headed out the door, "Weird kid..." he sighed as he went off for his class outside. He ended up just talking to Ichiru the entire time, barely participating in the game. He didn't say anything about Nate though, which would usually be the first thing he would share. At the end of the period Teioh headed off to his next class outside though he noticed Nate, but said nothing as he walked into the classroom and went to and sat down next to his friend Utakata.

Revelation walked up the stairs to his physics class. Not expecting much to be different in the class even now that he had talked to Rain. he went and took his usual seat at the back of the class and waited for class to begin.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Nate went into class and sat down not caring that Teioh knew that he was bi. He looks at him as he waits for class to start, he figured that he would have been able to tell. He got the assignments done for this class before the teacher even started. He gives his essay to the teacher and asks, “Is there anything else you want me to do?” The teacher shakes his head and he looks at Teioh before leaving the class.
Rain sat down a few desks away from Revelation before class started. She looked at him a moment and smiled some still feeling shy around him. It was not easy to talk to him because she only talked when Nate was around her. He made her feel safe enough to talk to people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Teioh looked at Nate as he went and handed in the assignment. "What the fuck..." he said under his breath, his brows furrowing together. "Fucking weird kid." he said to Utakata shaking his head. Utakata laughed, "Weren't you sitting with him at lunch?" the black haired teen inquired. "Well...yeah, figured I might as well get on the new kids good side." Teioh replied with a shrug running a hand through his hair. "You really are a weird person Teioh." Utakata said shaking his head. "And you love it...which makes you equally as weird." Utakata laughed but couldn't come up with a retort so left it at that and the two started listening to what the teacher was saying.

Revelation tapped his foot along with the music playing in his head as he wrote it out, knowing that his brother would love it. He pushed his silver hair out of his face as his pink hues examined the sheet on the desk replaying the music in his head. He didn't realize the teacher had said to get into pairs for an experiment until he noticed everyone was moving around. He looked up and frowned, always being the last one picked for a partner no matter what. It was probably because he intimidated people as though the sensed some sort of barrier around him that they weren't supposed to penetrate. Revelation sighed and looked back down at his music.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:17 am

Nate waits for Rain to get out of class so they could leave. Rain slowly goes over to him and asks, “Do you mind if I be your partner for this assignment?” Her voice was very soft as she talked to him. Many boys were trying to get her attention but she blocked them out easily. She jumps some as the teacher pairs them together since she was not given an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:25 am

Revelation looked up at Rain, he guessed if he had to be partners with anyone he would rather it be with some he knew would be intimidated by him. Even though she seemed nervous none the less. He lets out a sigh and runs a hand through his hair, "Well then...we may as well get started then shouldn't we." he said looking at her taking a ribbon out of his pocket and tying up his hair. Pushing his bangs out of his face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:35 am

Rain looks at him and nods some. The teacher hands each pair of partners a worksheet and directions to do the assignment. She reads the assignment and raises her hand quickly. The teacher looks at her and asks her, “What is it, Rain?” She says, “I have already done this assignment at my old school two years ago.” He says, “You were in the advance placement classes?” She nods, “Yeah…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:39 am

Revelation looks at Rain a silver eyebrow cocked upwards she had already done this. The albino teen looked over at the sheet. He had never seen it before. Of course him having already done a school assignment would be weird, since this was his first year at a school. "Advance placement, hmm?" he repeated more to himself then anyone in particular. "So you're going to leave me to do this work on my own?" he asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 am

Rain looks at him and says, “No I am going to help you do it. It just means that I don’t do any writing.” She smiles some as the teacher brings each set of pair four vials and a telescope. The teacher says, “On the work sheet I want you to label the vials in the stages of metastasis. The spreading of cancer. In the vials there are cells from each stage. You have thirty minutes to do this.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Revelation smirked as he finally really looked over the sheet and found out what they were doing. "I was being sarcastic. This isn't a problem for me. I'll be done quickly." He said quickly plugging in the telescope. He went to work on finding differences in the slides before deciding which was which. Double checking his work and writing down. Changing slides and moving them with one hand, writing stuff down with the other until he was finished. He tapped the bottom of the paper before sighing pulling his eye away from the telescope and putting his pencil down. "Well then...that wasn't to difficult. This may be my first year at a school, but on my proficiency tests I scored high enough to qualify as a university student." He said to Rain untying his hair and letting it fall back around his shoulders.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Rain smiles and says, “That’s cool. My scores are good enough to go to college now if I want to, but I want to be around people my own age.” She looks at her watch a minute having a bad feeling about Nate. She and him were connected emotions wise. She had a feeling he was a mix of horny as hell and upset. She sighs and says more to herself than anyone else, “What am I going to do with you brother…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Revelation smirked, "So we're pretty even then. Even our reasons for being here are similar. Though I'm only here because of my brother." He said leaning back in his seat. She noted the fact that she said something under her breath about her brother but said nothing about it. "You and your brother are very close aren't you?" he asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Rain nods and says, “Yeah we are close enough to sense each other’s emotions or when one of us is hurt.” She looks at him a moment and says, “My brother does not need me in school. He needs me when he is out. People aren’t that nice to him.” She felt a little weird talking to him. She never talked to boys other than her brother. She says, “You know this is the most I have talked in years.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Revelation nodded he was sort of the same with Teioh but not completely. He was shocked when she said this was the most she had talked, "Really? That's actually pretty surprising. You don't seem like that kind of person, but I guess I don't know you well enough to judge your personality." He said with a shrug.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Rain says, “Well I don’t know how to explain it.” She looks at the class clock and sighs. She says, “I have a feeling your brother and mine are going to be butting heads a lot.” She gets out a notebook labeled Music Lyrics and starts writing lot of things down. She taps her foot to a beat inside her head. She smiles knowing she and her brother would have a field day with this song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Revelation lets out a short laugh, "It would seem like that. But it's hard not to butt heads with Teioh...he just has that sort of personality." He said looking at her. She was writing song lyrics? Interesting, Revelation almost impulsively reached for his notebook of sheet music but didn't. It wasn't in his nature to act impulsively.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Rain smiles and says, “I know, my brother is a bit of a push over. You know, one of the delicate types. Poor thing…” She kept writing the lyrics even through their desks were still together. “I'm sinkin' into the lava (hot with thirst) And I'm tryin' to keep from going under Baby, who turned the temperature hotter 'Cause I'm burnin' up (hot with thirst) Burnin' up for you baby” She sang those little lyrics softly in her valet singing voice as she sat there. For an instant she forgot where she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Revelation smirked and shook his head taking out his own notebook of music. He flipped to the latest pages of the piece he and his brother were working on he started running his hand over the sheet adding notes quickly as he was used to. It was a shame to say that his brother had been the one to teach him the basics when it came to piano but now he was good at it, probably better then just good. He noticed her singing and looked over at her, "You have a nice voice." he said with a smirk spinning his pencil between his fingers.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Rain looks at him and blushes some in embarrassment saying, “Thank you…” She sighs as she look at him a moment for he seemed to struggle with something. She gets an notebook out labeled Schedule and writes something down in it. When the bell finally rings, she puts her things away and goes to her car. Her brother was sitting in the passenger seat looking like he was going to go mad. She gets in the car and takes off after saying good-bye to Revelation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:12 pm

When the bell rang Revelation was in no hurry. He said bye to Rain and headed off to go find his brother who was waiting for him in their usual spot. The two started walking home in silence. When they were far enough from anyone else in particular Teioh started telling his brother everything that had happened that day. Especially what had happened during his gym class with Nate. Revelation was slightly shocked. It seemed to bother Teioh slightly that even though he had been as horny as he had been he made no move on Teioh. Frankly that fact relieved Revelation a little bit. The Revelation who wanted to monopolize his own brother. Maybe there was something wrong with him. They took the long way walking home so Teioh could explain everything.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Nate says, “Teioh and his friend got such a dang rise out of me that I had to run to the changing room to calm down and stop myself from mauling him.” He gets out when they are at home. Rain says, “God you are damn lucky you were born with lots of control.” He says, “Yeah and I can tell you Teioh’s brother like each other. You weren’t so afraid to talk when he came around.” She blushes and says, “Whatever. He thinks I have a nice voice but that does not mean we like each other.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:40 pm

"Ana's and your parents aren't home right?" Revelation asked his brother. Teioh nodded, "That's right...why you horny or something?" Teioh asked. Revelation looked down at him, "No." he stated but Teioh saw right through it. "Well I'm sorry but I want to be able to walk. I'm supposed to take Ana to the park today when she gets home from school." Teioh said with a smirk. Revelation sighed. When they got home the two of them did homework until Ana got home. When little Ana, 9 years old, got home from school she and Teioh left almost immediately. Revelation stayed behind. The two of them went down to the park they always went. Teioh was up on top of the jungle gym as high up as he could get and Ana found it hilarious to shake the entire thing and try to get him to fall off. Which he almost did.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Nate goes to his room to work off his needs which Rain unfortunately could hear the whole time. She yells, “You don’t have to stick to your promise. Go maul him and get it out of your system.” He stops and obviously gets around to look normal again. He comes back down and says, “I will be out late.” He disappears and she stretches out on the couch as she had nothing to do. She says to herself, “Brother can make anyone love him while I am always alone. Its not fair.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next