The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 6 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:48 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."I jsut know...Just a feeling...Like somthing clicked." He says with a smile as he then grinned slightly.."So yes I'm positive." He says with a smile as they got into the village. He also ignored all the talking.."Don't worry their just jealous." He whispered into her ear softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 6 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:57 pm

she flushed slightly , feeling his warm breath on her ear made her stir a little '' hmm i am not worried zaine. i know they are just jealous. '' she looked up at him and smiled warmly.before catching one of the shops that was selling a bunch of necklaces. '' well those are pretty. '' they didn't look expensive, not really gems, just a bunch of beads with small little things on it.. then she looked over at another one that was selling some nice looking fabric.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 am

He grinned as he looked over to her.."Lets go take a look." He says with a smile as he looked to her still holding her hand in his letting her lead the way.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:36 pm

she had to dodge several of the women who seemed like they where purposely trying to shove her but she still ignored them. '' you know.. honestly other then reading and doing massages i don't think i have done anything else. '' going to the fabric table she slid her hand lightly over the different colored fabrics, some where soft others where rough and coarse. '' i have seen some of the other women though do things.. used to have a friend who could paint like nothing i have seen before she was very skilled at it. many others would sew their clothing.. i learn from watching, but i do not have a sewing kit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:07 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."Well that might change if you want it tpp." He says as he walked over to the fabric with her listening to her closely..."I you can get what ever you would like Kit." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:30 am

she glanced up at him frowning slightly '' how is that going to change? heh yea you have said that before zaine, relax. i haven't forgotten it. '' she lightly nudged him before spotting an actual put together sewing kit.. '' mind if i get one? shouldn't be too expensive i don't think, ;'' she didn't mind keeping her hands busy and sewing a few things might help, it was actually soothing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 am

He grinned slightly as he looked over to her..."You can do and try anything you want." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."I don't mind at all Kit." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 pm

she smiled before getting the sales woman to get the kit before picking out several things of fabric, nothing too expensive, once it was paid for and she was handed the bags she took his hand and tugged him onward to another booth,this time she spotted one that had varieties of oils and scents, eyes going wide and lighting up with delight she went over and examined the many bottles. '' did you know i make my own oils?" she didn't look at him just yet as she tried to pick out several oils she could use.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 pm

He smiles as he paid for the items that she wanted and smiles when she too his hand and pulled him with her. He took the bag from her of course.."I'll carry it for you." He says with a smile as she lead them to the oils..."Really you make your own...How?" he was curious now.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:21 am

she glanced up at him and smiled. '' easy enough, i mean, some i can make from well the natural ingredients of plants and others, my others are just measured mixtures of other oils into one.. '' grinned slightly '' thats how some get that warming sensation. .. just have to becarefull how you mix them though. '' she picked up several bottles looking them over, '' adding scents is easy enough. it takes time though. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:31 am

He grinned as he listened to her closely..."So in other words you can make the warming sensation and really really hot one?" He questioned curiously as he looked to her...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:44 pm

she nodded slightly before picking out the few selected oils that she liked and could use to mix a new batch of fresh ones.. '' yea, pretty much, i can easily show you how to do it, the main oils are not even expensive but when mixed right they are valuable. '' she looked up at him when she was handed the bag of whatever she had picked out.. '' think i am done.. '' she was definitely in a good mood and more relaxed around him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 pm

He smile as he looked to her..."I'm up to learning anything I don't know." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."Thats intresting.." he says as he took the bag and walked over to the clerk and paid for the stuff.."Alright where to next Kit." He says with a smile he was completly enjoying him self that was for sure.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am

she watched him curiously before smiling as she followed him, sliding her hand in his again, linking their fingers together as she walked with him, '' well don't know. nothing else gets my interest at the moment. '' she glanced at the sky before looking up at him, '' what do you want to do ? you know more about this city then i do. '' she didn't mind whatever or wherever they went to go do or see as long as she was with him, she didn't know why but she definitely felt safe, comforted, and she already knew he wouldn't do anything to harm her, in fact he was doing what he could to protect her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:21 am

He looked to her and then smiles when she linked her fingers with his..."Well...There is this one spot..Thats very beautiful when the sun goes down....If your ok with hights that is." he says as he looked to her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:03 pm

she relaxed and nodded'' oh yea, i am fine with heights, they have never bothered me before. i want to go see it. '' she has never really seen a sunset, never allowed out side at certain times and her window never faces the side the sun sets on , so she got to miss that over the years. '' how often do you go to the spot ?"she looked up at him curiously, dodging another woman who tried to purposely bumping into her she fell back into step with him, smiling up at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."alright then thats good." He says with a smile..."Every other day." he says with another smile as he then looked to the woman that tried to bump into her before looking back to Kit.."You know you have very good balance." He says with a smile.."You would make a feirce fighter." he says with a chuckle as he held on to her hand..."Alright then...Would you like to go now?" he asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:01 am

she flushed slightly before smiling'' takes alot of practice to get that balance. '' arched a brow before shaking her head'' i don't fight hun. i prefer to curl up against someone and just love them, '' she grinned, leaning against him a little'' whats that saying, i am a lover not a fighter? definitely me. .. oh yes would love to go now, haven't seen a sunset before. and i would really love to see it with you . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:54 am

He smiles as he looked to her.."I'm sure it does." He says as he then nodded his head.."Somehow I figured that Kit." He says with a smile. "Maybe I'll bethat lucky someone." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head. "Alright then...Its this way." he says as he walked with her leading her into the down. There was a pretty good sized temple and its peak sat high in the sky. After leading her inside and walking up a what seemed like forever flight of stairs they reached the top. He smiles as he looked to her pushing open the door. "Ladies first." He says with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 pm

she smiled warmly up at him, flushing a little when he had said maybe he would be the lucky one. '' well you never know, i am already growing attached to you and its only been a few days. '' After they climbed the stairs and she was a bit short of breath since it had seemed like the stairs would never end, she watched him open the door before allowing her to go first, it brought another smile to her lips as she went through it, she never smiled that much before, she was definitely enjoying her time, looking around she looked up at the sky, relaxing. '' it looks really good here.. would be nice to have a picnic up here once or twice.. i love the view. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 pm

He looked to her and then smiles.."Well thats good to know I suppose." He says as he then followed her behind her..."Ahh thats another thing we can do some time." He says with a smile as he looked out.."The view is fantastic." he says with a smile as he took her hand in his. "In about 30 minutes your going to be amazed." He says with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:25 pm

she looked up at him, raising a brow slightly '' really now. hmmm well i bet its worth it, '' she sat down on the stone bench someone had placed up there, probably for this purpose anyways , figuring they might have sat up here day after day to view the sunset.. '' is this building still in use?'' she hadn't seen a soul inside, wondered if it was abandoned or something. leaning against him she rested her head on his shoulder,she was already seeing some of the wonderful colors streak across the sky slowly, '' wow, my friend would so love this... she would paint it just like this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 pm

He smiles..."I hope you think so." He syas with a smile as he then sat down beside her.."No not currently." He says as he looked to her smileing when she leaned agaisnt him and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm sure she would." He says with a smile as he moved an arm around her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 pm

she relaxed, feeling his arm around her, had her scooting close to him, lightly putting an arm around his waist, looking up at her.'' yea, you should see some of her work.. i miss her, she was the only friend i had other then my cat in that place.. '' she bit her lip slightly not sure if her friend was still there, '' she spoke of becoming one of those.. famous artists you know.. '' when he said no one owned the place she frowned.. '' its a church though yes? does know one come here to pray or give homage?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:51 pm

He looked to her and smiles when she put her arm around his waist..."I'm sure you'll meet her again some time." He says with a smile as he then looked to he sky.."I'm sure she will become famous...Anyone can if they put their minds to it." He says as he then sighed..."No sadly no one uses this church..They built a smaller once on the other side of the town.." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next